Chapter 6

A Destiny Met To Be

Luhan’s POV

Although it was a rough night last night with all of the screaming and tears surrounding, I managed to get myself together and get up for school this morning.

*Ring Ring* it’s my phone, I look at the screen displaying Mom

“Hello?” I answered.

“Han, I forgot to tell you that you have to get to the bridal store after school to try on a few outfits for the wedding this weekend.” I listened.

“Ok, alright. I’ll be there.” I hung up. There is no point in refusing, because refusing would only lead to more of a disaster for Tiffany and her family.

My Father is the owner of many of the largest malls in the country. And with Tiffany’s family’s business we could get many of their stores in our mall. With this partnership we are one of the largest and most stable out there to compete with many other malls and stores. Economy wise if the news of L.L.H Corp. and T.T.H Corp. collaborating then our stocks would at least rise by a double, and if it works out then many others would also want to fight for a longer collaboration with us as well. And knowing my father, he would never let anything get in the way of him getting the bucks- even if it means for him to threating Tiffany’s father by having their rival as a back-up.

“Luhan!” I look up to see my buddies calling for me from a distance away. I locked up my things in my locker and headed their direction.

“Where were you yesterday?” Kris asked.

“Oh, I had some things to do at home.” I partially lied.

“Well, everything is alright right? If you need anything don’t forget about us.” Suho said.

“I won’t its nothing serious.” I told them.

“Oh look, it’s my babe. I’ll be right back.” I see Suho’s eyes wondering off to Tiffany as she past us in the hall.

And unknowingly I also have my eyes attached to her. I want to see if her eyes are swollen from the intense cry last night. I also want to see if she has fully recovered from the fainting. I also want to see if she would at least smile today.

“Hey, babe.” I hear Suho call her. Do these two have something that I’m supposed to know about? “How was your sleep last night? Did those nasty girls come back to haunt you?” So, suho knows about what had happened yesterday with her? Why are they so close?

I look at Tiffany trying to force herself to smile. I can tell that she’s still disturbed in some way. “I’m fine. I think that I should be fine.” She told him. “Suho oppa, I’m sorry but I need to get to class now.” Besides yelling at me yesterday I don’t think that she has ever spoken to me before. Not to even mention calling me oppa.

After seeing her head into the classroom, I get my thoughts back to the crowd of people in front of me.

“Luhan, we’re heading to class now.” I see each of them leave besides kris who has the same class as me.

“Let’s go.” He tells me, and I just follow behind.

I reach my seat seeing Tiffany focusing on the book in front of her, or it could be that she is trying to avoid me in all ways possible.

“Hi.” I simply began, but yet no answer from her. “I’m sorry.” I also tell her, but yet it is silent.

“Class begins, now get seated!” The teacher hollers.

Maybe I should just get used to this silent wife next to me, because I know as long as we’re at school with all these annoying girls behind us I know that she’d want to have nothing to do with me.

End of POV

----

Tiffany’s POV

I finally have the chance to escape from this dreadful surrounding. I can’t stand another second of sitting next to him. But too bad this will only last for the hour that we have lunch.

I let out a deep sigh to help myself relax.

“Jessica!” I called for her as I see her walking out in the other direction with the tall guy that she sits next too.

“She wouldn’t be able to hear you-“

“Oh my god!” I jumped in surprise.

“Sorry babe, did I scare you?” Suho came up from behind.

“It’s okay, but what did you say about Jessica before?” I asked as we walked towards the cafeteria.

“Oh I was just saying that when you see her with Kris… she probably wouldn’t be able to hear you because she’s too busy with him.” He answered.

“What? I don’t get it.”

“She likes Kris…” He whispered in my ear.

“What?! Are you serious? Why wouldn’t she tell me things like this?”

“Because she’s just stubborn, she’s too stubborn to admit to me that she likes Kris. I made a bet with her that she likes Kris, but she never admitted it because she doesn’t want to lose to me.” Suho laughed.

We finally arrived at the cafeteria with everyone walking around in all different directions, but somehow feel that all eyes were on me.

I then look down at my waist seeing Suho’s arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

“Hey, let go of me.” I whispered to him. “Everyone is staring.”

“So, let them stare. I don’t mind.” Suho then pushed me towards to table where the girls were.

“Oooooo… Look at what we have here.” Hyoyeon whistled. “A new couple?”

“No… no… no… no…” I pushed his arm off of me. I cannot let this happen, I make this life more complicated than it is. “We are not together.” I tell them. “We are definitely not together, we are nothing, we are absolutely nothing.” I hollered again.

“Ouch! That hurts babe.” Suho held his hand over his heart. “Can you hear it guys?”

“Hear what?” Yuri asked.

“My heart,” he made that painful expression again. “it’s shattering. Because my sweetheart just rejected me before I could even asked her out.”

“Suho!” I hear someone yelling. “Didn’t I tell you that our Tiffany wouldn’t be yours?” Then I see Jessica stomping her way around the crowds of people. “She will never be yours!”

“Why?” Suho asked.

“Because, she… she… she… she already has someone waiting for her.” I knew it. I knew that Jessica would do something like this. Always telling people half the truth to get her way, and it cannot be considered lying because she did tell half of the truth.

“Jessica!” I yelled to stop her from telling anymore.

“It’s alright, I will get this nosy guy out of your life to keep it more peaceful.”

“I’m not nosy, and I do like Tiffany! I don’t care how many guys are waiting for her or who she is waiting for. I will always be here for her.” Suho said.

“You nosy getting in my business, and also always following Tiffany around, as well as trying to date her. And she will never ever be able to accept you!” Jessica yelled again.

I’ve had it! “STOP!” I yelled. “Can you two five year old stop bickering like an old married couple?” I told them.

“What?! Never every will I be a couple with this!” They both said that the same time.

I unknowingly laugh at their childish behavior and their capability.

And after all of the yelling it’s finally time to get back to the dreadful classroom, sitting next to that person.

End of POV

----

 After school Luhan made his way towards the bridal shop that his mom had told him to go to.

“Hi welcome to WithYou Bridal.” The sales associate welcomed.

“I’m here to try on some suits.”

“Oh right, Mr. Luhan right? I have your suits ready for you upstairs already, please come with me.” The lady showed the way upstairs. “Here are the suits for you.”

“Thanks, I can handle it from here.” Luhan walked into the dressing room.

“If you need anything feel free to call for me.”

---

“Fany-ah, please just try some on. You need to try it to see how it would look on you.” Tiffany is dragged by her Mom into some store.

“Mom, no… I’m going to try anything on.”

“Please bring her upstairs for her to try on the newest arrivals.” Tiffany is now being dragged up the stairs.

“Help!” She screamed.