Epilogue

A Destiny Met To Be

After that day not a single one of Luhan’s fangirls laid a finger on Tiffany ever again. In fact it was as if the school couldn’t get any more normal. The girls didn’t scream or squeal at any one of the guy when they walked by. They didn’t gossip about who and who had gotten together. They didn’t randomly slap people or bully anyone anymore. It’s was so normal and peacefully that it almost felt weird.

Lay dragged Lin with him back to China that night of the fight after he had heard what had happen from the students.

Suho is still the same old him who had his naughty hands around girls every day. Including Tiffany who didn’t quite mind it, but Luhan and Jessica on the other hand would always make it into the biggest deal ever.

Jessica and Kris are still going steady, while Suho just watched them on the sides. He did have a thing for Jessica, because she was the only girl who’d throw a fit and still look adorably cute in every way, but he knew that with his personality the two would just clash and never make it work. So as the guardian angel he is, he’d just quietly watch out for her on the sides.

And as for Luhan and Tiffany after that one day, Luhan did his best to show his love for her while Tiffany went from Tiffany Sweetheart to Tiffany Tamer. Taming Luhan the deer, with her intense glares and one hell of silent treatments that would always make Luhan freak out, turning into the obedient husband he is.

“Congratulations!” Their parents walked up to them handing them each a bouquet of flowers.

“Finally relieved to get out of the high school scene?” Tiffany father asked.

“Gosh, just a relieve that I made it without getting ripped apart.” Tiffany told them.

“Baby, I don’t think that after that day anyone would have the guts to walk up you anymore.” Luhan reminded her of that specific day where she was labeled to be the scariest girl to deal with.

“Yeah, and so much for staying out of the spotlight and not wanting to catch any attention. Because I clearly recall her being nowhere out of the spotlight ever since she stepped into the school.” Jessica walked up to them with her arms tightly entwined with Kris’.

“That was all your fault by the way.” Tiffany pointed out. She still clearly remembered it. Jessica was the one who had tugged her too hard causing her to bump into Luhan and caused him to lose his balance and landing on the floor with Tiffany landing right on top of him.

“Tsk, I was your love cupid. If it wasn’t for me you would be so happily in love.” Jessica scoffed.

“Tsk, it wasn’t you. It was destiny. We were meant to be together. You really had no part in it.” Tiffany snickered back.

“Okay stop with the quarrel, it’s time for a PARTY!” Tao shouted.

“Yeah, you young ones should enjoy your graduation night out and have fun.” Tiffany’s mother told them.

“We’re headed to a party of our own. Bye.” Luhan’s mother waved to them leaving the group to deal with themselves.

“Oh wait!” Tiffany’s mother suddenly ran back to Luhan and Tiffany, “Tiffany, guess what destiny also told me? It told me that since you guys are already out of high school, it’s about time that I met a grandchild of mine. When will I be meeting one of those?” Her mother asked them quickly before running off again.

“Mother!” Tiffany screamed at her mother’s unappropriated request causing her to fluster not knowing how to react.

“Soon!” Luhan happily waved good-bye to them. And leaving Tiffany to only have open, surprised at his answer.