Chapter 16

A Destiny Met To Be

“Fany-ah!” Tiffany heard Jessica’s voice as soon as she reached the school with Luhan this morning.

“You look happy this morning.” Tiffany commented as soon as Jessica hooked arms with her.

“You could have never guessed what happened last night.” Jessica exclaimed.

“What? Did your wish finally come true? Kris isn’t it?” Tiffany could have already guessed of what had happened.

“Oh no… Poor Suho, he’s going to be so heartbroken now.” Luhan said as he was walking next to them.

“I could care less.” Jessica snickered. And as soon as they reached their lockers she immediately brightened up even more at the sight of Kris in front of her. “Kris!” She ran up to him and wrapped her arm around his.

“Hey babe, hey guys.” Kris greeted Jessica with a kiss on her forehead and just a simple wave to the others.

“Ohhh… it looks like Jessica’s finally got hers.” Sunny exclaimed.

“Look at how sweet they are.” Yoona pointed at the two.

“Morning beautifuls.” Suho walked up with his arms landing on Tiffany and Yuri’s shoulders.

“Hands off.” Luhan and Jessica both said at the same time.

“What’s wrong with these hands? I don’t see Tiffany or Yuri saying anything about it?” Suho stated.

“I do. So hands off.” Yuri told him.

“Okay…” Suho dropped his left arm to his side.

“This side too.” Luhan aggressively flung Suho’s arm off of his wife.

“Dude, chill. Tiffany isn’t even your girlfriend why are you being all protective.” Suho pointed out.

And without a chance to reply a sudden attack of his arm came out of nowhere. “Luhan-ah!” Lin once again clung herself upon Luhan like a leech.

“Sorry…” Lay apologized on his sisters behalf before attempting to pull his sister off of Luhan. “Lin, stop this nonsense. Does it make sense for a girl to always cling herself onto a guy in public?” Lay scolded his sister.

“But Luhan is my boyfriend…” Lin whined.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the nonsense in front of her. “I’m going to class, bye.” Tiffany didn’t even want to deal with such a problematic situation. She just turned and made her way to class.

“Tiffany!” Luhan immediately pushed Lin out of the way and ran to Tiffany.

“Luhan Oppa!” Lin whined and pouted and stomped her feet all at the same time at how Luhan was treating her.

“See, I told you. Lin, can you just stop with the nonsense? You’re just making a fool out of yourself.” Lay stated.

“But…”

“Get to class!” Lay dragged her in the opposite direction.

“What just happened?” Sooyoung finally spoke to break the silence of the odd situation in front of them.

“Class everyone!” Jessica exclaimed while dragging Kris with her.

She walked into the classroom to see Tiffany completely ignoring Luhan again, while Luhan was begging for forgiveness.

“Is it just me or am I starting to feel like that this is all they do every day?” Jessica asked Kris.

“It’s the cycle of life babe. They just can’t bring themselves to admit their feelings for each other.” Kris told her.

“Just like us.”

-----

They were all sitting around the large table during Lunch. Kris and Jessica happily sat together, the girls all were seated variously amongst the boys and having separate conversations here and there. Suho wasn’t able to join them because he was busy with some a meeting as student council, and Luhan glued himself to Tiffany the whole time hoping that Tiffany would talk to him again.

“Tiffany…” Like a little lost puppy whining to its owner, Luhan did the same.

But Tiffany pretended as if he wasn’t there.

“Oh my god, look at this.” Sooyoung pointed to Luhan and Tiffany. “Every girl in this school is drooling all over Luhan, but Luhan here is sticking to our Tiffany sweetheart, and she is just ignoring him like he doesn’t even exist.” She pointed out. “What’s wrong with our school?”

“See baby, even your friends know that I only have eyes for you. So please can you just forget about what happened this morning. I didn’t even touch her, she was the one who had her hands all over me.” Luhan looked at Tiffany with those bambi looking eyes of his.

“Tiffany, look at him. He’s totally innocent, it’s not like he wanted her to cling to him. And it’s not like he had a sign on his forehead saying, oh please cling onto me.” Jessica tried to reason out for the sake of Luhan and everyone’s peace. “Give the guy a break.”

“Oh and if you really want I can always stick a sign on my forehead saying, ‘I’m Tiffany’s so back off.’” Luhan pleaded eagerly.

“Or I mean he could just wear a wedding ring and tell everyone that he’s taken.” Kris blurted out. It’s not that he wanted to tell everyone that the two are married. It was just a simply hint and solution for them.

“I like that idea. And I happen to have one right here.” Luhan pulled off his necklace which contained his real wedding ring.

“Wow Hyung, you’re quick! How’d you do that?” Tao was amazed at how Luhan could just find a ring out of nowhere.

“You better put that away and stay away from me or else you will never ever be able to talk to me again.” Tiffany was shock and surprised that he actually had his wedding ring with him. So she threatened him with her words to hope that he didn’t really announce their marriage to everyone.

“Babe, I know that it’ll never happen. You’re stuck with me forever.” Luhan whispered the last word to her.

“Trust me. I can do it.” Tiffany warned.

“Oh my god, who knew that our little Tiffany sweetheart would be threatening the most popular guy at this school.” Sunny teased.

“Gosh, you would never guess what my baby is capable of doing. It’s unbelieveable I tell you.” Luhan told them remembering how his wife has the habit of pushing him off the bed, and leaving Tiffany astonished by his words.

“LUHAN! You better watch what you say.” Tiffany pointed to him as her anger was fuming.

“Hey! Who are you to point fingers at my Luhan Oppa!” Lin slapped Tiffany’s finger from pointing at Luhan, coming out of nowhere.

“Lin!” Luhan shouted at her for slapping Tiffany’s hand. “Why did you do that?” Luhan quickly grabbed Tiffany’s hand to take a look at it.

“Luhan Oppa…” Lin whined at the scene in front of her. “Why are you always with her when she doesn’t even like you?” She stomped her feet like a little child whining for candy.

“That you don’t need to know. I just want you to know that you and I were never anything.” Luhan knew that he needed to step up or else Tiffany would be hurt.

“You little ! What did you do to my Luhan Oppa? He’s mine.” Lin yelled at Tiffany, but Luhan protectively stood in front of her to prevent her from getting hurt again.

“Watch your words little one.” Jessica shouted at her, while Kris held her back from using any violence.

“Lin, you better take that back or we would not even be able to be friends.” Luhan held onto Tiffany’s hand tightly making sure that she didn’t run away from him.

“Oppa…” Lin whined not believing what Luhan had just said to her.

“Apologize.” Luhan’s round bambi eyes turned into sharp aggressive ones, ones that no one has ever seen before.

“Luhan…” Tiffany nudged him hoping to tell him not to be so harsh on Lin. “It’s okay. I’m fine. I’m not hurt.” Tiffany whispered to him hoping that his temper would go down a bit. Tiffany was also scared by this Luhan. She’s never seen this side of him before, because no matter how harsh she was on him he would never raise his voice this loud nor look at her with such a scary impression.

“Shut up ! Only Luhan oppa would fall for your tricks.” Lin spat at her.

Tiffany was taken aback by Lin’s aggressive language, how such a petite little girl could use such a language at her age.

“Lin-,” Luhan wanted to scold her for her use of language to his wife but Tiffany stopped him.

“Luhan…” Tiffany tugged on Luhan telling him to stop.

“Oh stop with the innocence.” Lin scoffed.

“Look, Lin. I don’t know you. And you really don’t know me. I don’t get how you can just use these words to hurt someone like this.” Tiffany calmly told her. The things that are happening now are beyond her control. Who knew that just within a couple of weeks of coming back to school she’d be caught in the middle of everything.

“Hurt? You mean like this?” And without time for Tiffany to react, Lin slammed her hand down onto Tiffany’s cheek.

“Lin!” Luhan shouted and pulled Tiffany into his embrace. “Get out!” Luhan’s eyes turned red, and the veins in showed in his hands as he clentched his fist tightly preventing himself from hurting Lin for hurting his wife.

“You are kicked out. Get out!” Jessica roared at her. While she was still strained by Kris from hurting Lin

“Baby, let me see.” Luhan caressed Tiffany’s cheek as he sees it turning scorching red.

Tiffany just pushed his hand out of the way and walked back up in front of Lin, facing her.

“Look little kid. You just came here a few days ago and I really did not do anything to offend you. I did not talk trash about you nor did I kill your family. I will not just stand here letting you people slap me whenever you want.” Tiffany pointed to the people in the crowd indicating to those who slapped her before and then pointed to Lin who had just done something that set Tiffany’s switch on.

“Tiffany…” Luhan tried to stop her from doing something stupid or something that she might regret.

“Shhh… you started it. You do not talk until I allow you to.” Tiffany turned to point at him as well as glares at him with her raging eyes.

“Who are you to talk to Luhan oppa like that?” Lin snapped at Tiffany’s behavior.

Tiffany snickered. “Who am I?” then gave a smirk even Jessica didn’t know Tiffany could do. “Do you really want to know who I am?” Tiffany shouted in a threatening voice.

“Tiffany.” Jessica warned her to be careful of her words.

“Baby…” Luhan also warned her to stop.

“Yeah, who are you to talk to Luhan oppa like that.” Lin took a step closer to Tiffany. “Who are you to tell him when to talk or not? If you’re not a then who the hell are you to do that?” Lin poked her pointer finger into Tiffany’s chest as if she’s digging a hole into it.

“Luhan, are you her boyfriend?” Tiffany asked Luhan while her eyes were still on Lin. To confirm in front of all the people who started to gather around them because of the fight, that Luhan and Lin are not a couple.

“No…” Luhan quickly answered.

“Tiffany…” Jessica called for her again.

“No Jessica. I have had it with all these stupid fangirls and unknown clinging girls who have pushed me over the edge. Ever since I stepped in this school I have been slapped 3 times, and all because of this guy right here.” Tiffany pointed to Luhan. “And seriously if I don’t do anything now. Who knows what will happen to me?”

“Baby, just calm down and think. Are you sure? You want to do this?” Luhan asked her.

“Yes! I mean unless you still want all these girls going after you.” It could have been from anger but jealously also could have made a play into it.

“No… I’m all yours. I just don’t want you regretting your own actions later.” Luhan held his hands up in surrender.

“Oh cut the crap and get to the point. You were acting all innocent and now you’re making this play in front of me. I don’t have all day to listen to your life story.” Lin snapped.

“Well, it because I have all day…” Tiffany started to play with the wedding ring that Luhan had slipped onto her finger last night in front of Lin.

“A ring? Married at such a young age? What? Who got you pregnant? And still luring in guys who aren’t yours?” Lin snickered, while all the other girls gasped.

“At least I have someone who is willing to marry me. Luhan doesn’t even want to acknowledge you as his girlfriend less alone marry you. Looks like you aren’t much wanted are you?” Tiffany retorted. The girls around the table gasped at the words Tiffany had just let out of . Never in their imagination would they have imagined Tiffany to say something like this.

With Tiffany’s comment Lin anger rose. Her eyes turning red, clenching her fist together before lifting her hand up again going for Tiffany’s face again, but thankfully this time Luhan caught her hand in time.

“I am not allowing you to touch her again.” Luhan harshly flung her arm out of his hold.

“Oppa… She’s married, why are you still protecting her?” Lin whined to Luhan.

“Because she is my wife.” Luhan announced, while hold onto Tiffany’s hand. “And I am stating this now, whoever gets near my wife again I guarantee that they will never be able to step foot in Korea ever again.”

Everyone’s eyes widen, mouths opened, not believing what they have just heard.

“No! No! No! This cannot be true.” Lin grabbed onto Luhan’s arm with tears in her eyes.

“Believe what you want, but this is the truth and I love her with all my heart. If anything happens to her, you all will be saying hello to your death bed.” Luhan warned again and flinging Lin off his arm before turning his full attention to Tiffany. “Come on, let’s get some ice on that.” Luhan caressed Tiffany’s cheek sweetly before getting a hold on Tiffany’s hand tightly pulling her out of the crowded cafeteria.