Her On Stage Part 1

We Just Agreed To It

MYKEY’s POV

            We’re already on our second song for our first set but still no sign of DBSK on the VIP Room that I gave to Guard-ahjussi. It’s not that I want to see them so badly… goodness. They won’t get lost in finding that freaking room. I kept on glancing at the middle VIP Room but again, there’s no sign of them. *sigh* damn it! I’m starting to get pissed.. And my neck is starting to get hurt from looking up from time to time.

Whooh! Mykey, relax you’re playing with your band right now. Distractions aren’t allowed in your mind right no. Put your mask now and just wait. (-_-^) Am I really talking to myself now?

We’re now in the third song. Tsk I now don’t care if he goes there or not! He’s running my supposed to be beautiful night! I’m not enjoying the last song for our first set but I still plaster a freaking adorable fake smile on my face.

“Yow! That’s our first set! Stick with us ‘till the end, Okay!” Sel said while waving his hands... I waved my hands as well then we left the stage.

BAND ROOM

            “There are many Korean tonight.” Jah said while sitting on the couch and putting his hands on the back of his head then leaned back.

            “It’s a good thing for our third set, you know.” I said closing my eyes and lay my head to Jah’s thigh. (He is my cousin in case you forgot.)

            “Yeah. You’re right. Sing your heart out, okay?” Jah said still not moving.

            “tss… you don’t have to remind me. That’s what I do best.” I said sitting up.

            “That’s why I like you.” Jorell butted in. This dude is seriously weird right now. I throw the nearest thing that I can grab and unfortunately it’s my cousin’s favorite hanky.

            “Weirdo!” I said

            “Yah! That was my favorite hanky!” Jah said and took his hanky from Jorell.

            “Ohiyah.” Jampol-oppa and Sel said in union.

            “Don’t. Start. With. Me.” I said while glaring at them. But they just laugh. Then we heard a knock on the door. I stood up and open it to see Kyle, one of the waiters in this bar.

            “One of the VIP guests in the Red Room was me to give you this.” He said giving me a folded tissue.

            “Huh?! Oh. Okay. Thanks.” I said confuse then I close the door. I t hen Unfold it to reveal a letter from Jaejoong.

            “YOU DID GREAT! I CAN’T WAIT

            TO SEE MORE OF YOU AND YOUR

            DANCE… OF COURSE. IF YOU’RE

            FREE COME UP HERE AND MEET

            THE BOYS.”

                                                HUBBY♥

Tsss… this guy.

            “Hey, guys. I’ll be heading out. Text me If you need me.” I said then left the room.

*BEFORE THAT*

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

            They were still on the stage when we came to the VIP room. She looks different when she’s not holding her bass guitar, but it’s a good different cool… way too cool. I think this is the example that she’s saying when we’re in the car, the Patricia that people know and the Patricia the she really is. I’m staring at her… admiring her coolness… but she doesn’t look up? She knows that we’re here. She’s the one who gave this room anyway… but why not give a single glance? Hmp. Maybe she’s enjoying herself.

            “Yow! That’s our first set! Stick with us ‘till the end, Okay!” Edsel said to the crowd. Patricia waved her hands and left the stage.

            “she looks cute and cool at the same time, hyung.” I turn to my left to see Changmin looking at me.

            “Yeah.” I plainly said.

            “Could you let her come here? We want to meet her.” He said while nodding. Then I look at the others and they nodded as well.

            “Alright.”  I said and took a tissue and look for a pen… fortunately I found one under the table. And wrote something…

 

“YOU DID GREAT! I CAN’T WAIT

            TO SEE MORE OF YOU AND YOUR

            DANCE…  OF COURSE. IF YOU’RE

            FREE COME UP HERE AND MEET

            THE BOYS.”

                                                HUBBY♥

            I was about to call for a waiter to give this to Patricia when I waiter comes in the room for our order. I let the others just order and let Yunho pick whatever it is that he thinks I’ll like.

            “Hey. Uhmm…---“ I look at the waiter’s name tag.

            “--- Kyle… Kyle, can you give this to Patricia… the bassist of the band awhile ago?”

            “ Sure, sir. But with all due respect, Sir. You shouldn’t call her with her real name or she’ll be mad at you.” Kyle said.

            “Why is that?” I said confused

            “I don’t know the particular reason but she  really gets mad at people who call her that. I’ll be taking off now, Sir. I’ll be bringing your orders after 15min. please wait.” He said and left the room.

            We were talking when we heard a knock on the door. I open it to see her, still in a simple white v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans and a high cut black converse shoes… but her hair now is loosely falling from the sides of her face. Simply beautiful.

            “What now?” she said.

            “Oh… right. The guys…---“ I took her hand and lead her to the guys.

            “--- guys this is Patricia, my fiancée. Patricia this is DBSK, my bandmates.” I said and when I look at her… she has that straight face of hers but I feel scared…

            “…..You shouldn’t call her with her real name or she’ll be mad at you.”

“…..You shouldn’t call her with her real name or she’ll be mad at you.”

“…..You shouldn’t call her with her real name or she’ll be mad at you.”

“…..You shouldn’t call her with her real name or she’ll be mad at you.”  This was ringing in my head after I saw her straight face… then… she spoke…

“Don’t. Call. Me. That.” She growled just enough for me to hear her.

“Why? That’s your name, right?” I said she smirks.

“I have my reasons… and don’t make me use this reason to hate you.” She said. Then she left my side and walk to Changmin.

“Annyonghaseyo! Mykey imnida!” She said and gave her brightest smile. The guys introduce themselves one by one. But she still stands beside Changmin that looks at me and mouthing “miahnae. Hyung” I just smile… wait. Why am I left here standing all alone? They are now sitting. And she’s beside Changmin and laughing so hard. I’m not jealous… okay. I’m jealous… just a little bit.

“Yah! Is Changmin your fiancée now?” I accidentally shouted… and they all fell silent. She then stood up and pulls me to sit beside her. *our position is like this, in the left side of the room sits, Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu. And on the right side of the room, sits , Me, Her and Changmin.* I just stare at her.

“Now. Talk.” She said crossing her legs and arms then leaned back and close her eyes. Gosh. She’s scary. I then look at the others then I saw Changmin slightly waving his hands at me then he mouth… “Hyung, say something.” Damn it. I don’t know what to say. Then we all heard a Rock music playing. She then move and pulled something in her pocket. Oh. It’s her phone. She look at the screen of her phone then mumbled…

“Jorell?” then she answered her phone.

“What do you want, weirdo.” She said frowning.

“ajkbigfuawejkbgaiubg” mumbles in the other line.

“What?! -----“ she then look at her watch.

“----we still have 10mins before the 2nd set!” she said making faces.

“ijabgiouqweiouqwioguhqwuiopeui” mumbles in the other line.

“What if I don’t want to? What are you going to do? Besides, I’m with Jaejoong. So, what’s the problem with that?!” she said with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. She slightly pulled her phone from her ear.

“COME HERE NOW, PATRICIA!” Jorell said. What! Is he screaming at her now!

“What is wrong with you? I’m not Her! You stupid bastard!”  she screams at her phone.

“aihbgfauklg apiojwehgiopuarghpauiowgh” mumbles in the other line.

“aish! Alright! Alright! I’ll be there! Will you shut up now!” she screams at her phone then she hung up. She covered her face with the palm of her hands. Is she crying?...

“Hey…----” I said softly and her hair.

“---- I think you should go before they come here and be furious at the both of us. I’ll just wait and drive you home… well, of course I don’t know where you live… you’ll be giving directions later. Hehe” I said smiling and looking at her dearly.

“hehe sure. Hehe… he… he… Jorell Lee! You are so going to get it later!!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU POOPING FLAPAJABA!!! UUUGGGHHH!!! I’M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!!!” She screamed out loud. We all got startled by what she did. I look at my friends and they….. they look petrified?! She now look down.

“I’m sorry… I had to do that. I need to relax for later.” She look at my friends then they just nodded and now me.

“I need to go down now. I’m sorry----“ she sigh and smile.

“---- just pretend that I never done that, okay?” She pretended to be happy.

“o-okay.” She smile then patted my head and left us dumbfounded.