Her On Stage Part 2

We Just Agreed To It

JAEJOONG’s POV

          After she left, we just pretended nothing happened like what she said. She’s on the stage again. She looks nothing like what we when she was here with us. She smiles like she smiles like it’s the happiest day of her life. She smiles like she loves what she’s doing… well, of course she loves what she’s doing… I look at my friends and they’re just chatting with each other, sometimes look at the stage and comment on how good her band is… as for me… I just stare at her, admire her and wonder… how she can bare to hide her loneliness and pretend that she truly enjoys this evening. Has she always been like this when she encounters problems like this? Covering up her true feelings for the happiness of many? That’s so unfair. This sometimes happen to us. If scandals spread like wide fire, when we perform, we pretend like nothing happen but why do I feel like her situation is much more worse than us… *sigh* I just shook those bad thoughts out of my mind. They are now done.

          “Whooh! Did you guys like that?” Edsel screamed at the crowd.

          “Yeah! We want more!” the crowd said.

          “GSM will be out now. But don’t worry, Myrell has a special set for you, my Korean friends. So sit back and enjoy the evening.” He said.

          “Yeah. Lets sing Korean songs tonight!!!” Mykey said smiling. Ugh! It’s so disturbing! She smiles beautifully but it feels so wrong!!! The crowd cheers.

          “See you guys in a bit!” she said waving goodbye.

          “Jaejoong-hyung, what’s Myrell?” Junsu asked.

          “I don’t know… maybe a new band?” I said.

          “Oh…” Junsu said nodding.

          “They said Korean song, right? Maybe they’ll sing one of our songs.” Yoochun said smiling.

          “Yeah. Maybe, Let’s just wait.” Yunho said. I smile. The thought of it is good.

 

 

          The crowd cheers then my friends and I look at the stage. To our surprise Mykey (yup… I decided to call her that now. I’ll just ask for the reason why she hates her own name… and she might hate me… I don’t want that to happen. Might as well listen to her.) came out wearing the dress that she wore on our dinner and her hair is perfectly curled. She looks stunning, beautiful, lovely, gorgeous… name it. She looks like an angel. She looks up and saw me. She smiles and waved her hands at me. She looks so… so… indescribably beautiful!! I smile and waved my hands back.

          “Who’s that? She looks gorgeous!” Yunho ask.

          “Yeah. I wonder If she’s single.” Yoochun said.

          “She looks like an angel, huyng.” Changmin and Junsu said in union.

          “Who is she anyway. I wanna know her name!” Junsu said excitedly.

          “She’s Park Mykey, My Fiancée.” I said with a serious tone while giving each of them tons of death glares.

          “Oh…” They said in union. Tsk! This boys.

          “Hey~~~~----” She smiles.

          “---- of course Myrell will not be Myrell without my partner, Jorell.” She said. Wait?! Jorell?... Mykey… Jorell…. My..Rell… Jaejoong! Can you get any dumber! MyRell.MY from Mykey and RELL from Jorell….

          “Hey! Come up here! You’re already handsome!----“ she looks at the back of the stage.

         “--- oh. And later we will have a special guest… well… He’s not that special actually…. Hehe” She said slightly giggle.

          “YAH!!!” scream by someone from the back stage. The crowd laughs.

          “Okay. Okay. Sheesh. You don’t have to shout.” She answered the person who screams awhile ago. The crowd laughs again. Then Jorell comes up on the stage carrying two metal chairs. She sat on the chair that Jorell puts behind her.

          “Thank you.” She said to Jorell with a smile which I’m sure is a fake one. Then Jorell sat on the other near the acoustic guitar.

          “For our first song, we’re going to play Someday by IU. Sing with me if you guys know the lyrics, okay?”  She said then Jorell starts to play someday in his guitar… then the most angelic voice can be heard all over the bar. She sings so good… way too good…

          “If that’s the first voice that I’ll be hearing every morning, then I don’t mind really getting married to her.” I said with closed eyes and smothering every tone that she made.

          “Jaejoong-hyung, she can sing very well.” Changmin said.

          “I know.” I plainly said then look at her then close my eyes again and listen to her and drown myself to her voice.

          “You guys like it?” She said… I can’t hear anyone but her.

          “Yeah. I not just like it. I love it.” I said absent mindedly with still close eyes.

          “Do you guys want more?” She ask

          “neh~~~” I said.

          “Okay! For our next song we’ll be playing So Close by Taeyeon of SNSD. I hope you guys like it.” She said and then I heard her beautiful voice again. I open my eyes. I want to sing with her. I can feel every word that she sang. I feel like crying. How can she do this to me? Why can I feel lonely and happy at the same time?

          “deo gaggai deo ddaseuhi anajullaeyo~~~~” She end the song. My vision is so blurry?! Have I been really crying? I wipe my tears as fast as I can then turn to my friends… and to my surprise… they’re also in tears.

          “Yah! Look what your fiancée did to us!” Junsu said. I just laugh.

          “She’s way too good, hyung.” Changmin said while wiping the tears from his face.

          “I feel so lonely and happy at the same time.” Yunho said.

          “Nado.” I said I thought I’m the only one who feels that.

          “How was it?” Mykey ask

          “DAEBAK!” I scream at her. I hope she hears it… and she does. She look up at me and said.

          “Kamsahamnida, Joongie.” She said smiling.

          “SARANGHAMNIDA, MYKEY-AH!!” I screamed. My friends gasps then I froze… and realize what I just said. Oh…dang….

          “Haha Nado Saranghae.” She said. I stare at her. She said it so sweetly. I felt loved. Yunho nudged me.

          “Yah… Joongie~~~~ saranghae~~~~” He said while I raise one of my eye brows at him.

          “Shut up.” I said to him.

          “The next song will be in English. It’s Julie Anne San Jose’s Baby You Are.”

“You are my only
You are the one
You're everything I want and baby
I should have told you that I love you

Oh, nothing compares to you
I'm crazy thinking 'bout you lately
You and I were meant to be
And baby this is real

Every time you turn around and walk away
I just can't resist and I'm wishing I could say”

Oh my goodness… is it possible to fall in love this fast?

“You are my dream
You are my hope
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know
And let it show that I'm in love
Every time I see you near
I want to be close to you
But how can it be?”

She captured my heart with her voice. She’s so amazing.

'Coz I know it's impossible to make it happen…”

She is so lovely…

          “No, it’s possible…” I mumble to myself.

          “But still you are…

You know you had me
With your beautiful smile
It's always in my head
I can't get you off my mind
You got me fallin'”

Is this just because of her voice or am I really falling for her. You got me with your beautiful voice… its now on my head… I can’t get you out of my mind… you got me falling…
 

”Maybe someday
I'll be with you
you’ll say the words I love to hear
because I need you here
And I'll do everything

'Coz you are my dream
You are my hope
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know
And let it show that I'm in love
Every time I see you near
I want to be close to you
But how can it be?
'Coz I know it's impossible to make it happen
But still you are
You are, you are, you are, you are, you are

You are my dream
You are my hope
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know
And let it show that I'm in love
Every time I see you near
I want to be close to you
But how can it be?
'Coz I know it's impossible to make it happen

You are my dream
You are my hope
You are my love
And baby you are my heart
I want you to know
And let it show that I'm in love
Every time I see you near
I want to be close to you
But how can it be?”

         
          I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now… she’s the only person that I can hear… She’s different from the others… I know she is.

“'Coz I know it's impossible to make it happen
and I'll wait for you to say that you love me
but still you are
Baby you are”

          “Just wait, yeobo… just wait…” I whisper to myself… Amazing. She continues singing… they’re now playing CNBlue’s Friday Night. Haha she’s cute. She’s all jumpy and smiles while singing.

          “Isn’t she adorable?” I said to my friends

          “too adorable.” Yunho said. After her Friday Night… She sang a song that I didn’t expect her to sing…

          “Did you guys like it?” she said to the crowd.

          “YYYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!! WWEEE WWWAAANNNT MMMOOORRREEE!!!” is all we can hear from the crowd.

          “Good. Haha this next song that we’re going to play is one of my all time favorite song to sing… it’s from the movie Protect The Boss. Have you guys watched the series? Because I did. Haha-----“ she then giggle and whisper but still using the microphone.

          “-----Kim Jaejoong is really handsome there. Eeeekkkk!!!” she smile them I look at my friends who are now silent but has a scary grin on their faces.

          “What?” I said.

          “You lucky bastard.” Yunho and Yoochun said in union.

          “You can score easily, hyung.” Junsu said.

          “Yah! Since when did you become a ert?” I said to Junsu nut he just smirk and Changmin just laugh.

          “Yah! Changmin why are you la----“ I was cut off by a voice.

          “Yah! You said you love me?” Jorell said then pout.

          “Of course I love you, but Jaejoong is way on the top! EEEEEKKKK!!!” Mykey said.

          “Yah! You are not allowed to like that Jaejoong! You’re making me jealous.” Jorell said.

          “I don’t care. Hahah anyway let’s sing! Yah! Couz! Come out now!” She said then her cousin Ninja walk up on the stage.

          “Thank you for giving me a great introduction, noona.” Ninja said sarcastically.

          “You’re very welcome.” She said with a smile. Then Ninja walk to the keyboard.

          “Let’s start!” She said happily. Then a familiar intro of a song starts.

          “Jaejoong-hyung! It’s your song! It’s your song!!” Changmin said slightly jumping while holding on the metal railings beside me. I can’t believe this! I’ll Protect You is her favorite song?!

          “I know. Be quiet and just listen.” I said. She starts to sing. Her voice is like an angel’s voice. I want to sing with her… and surely I did…  I’m quietly sung along with her. It was so magical… before we even realize it, the song ended. I look at my friends and they all have teary eyes. Haha… she made then cry again.

          “Don’t you dare tell this to her.” Yunho said wiping his tears. Yoonho, Junsu and Changmin laugh from what Yunho said.

          “Of course I won’t. She might laugh at us. Some tough guys we are, Cried twice because of a girl’s voice.” I said and they laugh.

          “Aaaww… we’re done. Please give----“ She was cut off by a waiter with what seem like a bouquet of red roses.

          “Oh. Thank you.” She said.

          “Is it your secret lover again, nooona?” Ninja said with a grin in his face.

          “Is it him, huh?” Jorell said with a sad face.

          “Haha Why that face? You look ugly stop that---“ She then look at the card.

          “---yeah. It’s him.” She said. Him? Is she in a relationship?

          “She has a boyfriend?” Junsu said.

          “I… I don’t know.” I said. I feel a pang on my chest. I look at her then she look back at me with a reassuring smile.

          “I’ll just ask her later.” I said then my friends look at me. Yunho patted my shoulder.

          “Right.” He said with a proud face then we all look at the stage again.

          “Well, read it.” Ninja and Jorell said in union.

          “Uhmmm… well, it says here---“

                   “YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE

                   AND MEZMERIZE ME.”

                                      -YOUR SECRET LOVER

          “---haha you never fail to give me flowers as well. Thank you, whoever you are.” She said then she looks straight at me and I look back… she then made an aegyo. Hehe this girl.

          “Are you guys sick of me?” she said to the crowd screamed NO.

          “Good. You’ll be seeing me… again for the last set.”

The crowd screamed “Yehey! Monrose!!”

          “Yep! It’s dancing time!---“ she then did a y move. Oh. Lord.

          “---see you guys in a bit!” she said then she winked at the crowd then left the stage. OOOOHHHH!!! This is going to be hot!!!

          “IT’S DANCING TIME!!!!” I screamed.