When She Is Gone Part 2

We Just Agreed To It

JAEJOONG’s POV

“Last one… again… if this folder if full of other men…. Aish!” I said….  Then click it… again it has different folder with different male kpop group’s name…

“*sigh* Again with the BAP, Beast, BigBang, Boyfriend, DBSK, EXO, SHI… wait! DBSK?! She has DBSK! Finally! Time to redeem yourself, Wifey.” I then click it. I see two different live version of I’ll Protect You. One of t is from Barcelona…

“She really likes this song…” I said then see my solo version of WRONG NUMBER!!

“tss… this girl likes me… haha” but then I see Changmin-ah’s solo version of Wrong Number….

“Does she like Changmin-ah?” I said to no one… then I remember when we’re on the VIP Room… she tends to lean to Changmin’s shoulder, she always sat beside him.

“Do I have a competition with my own member to Mykey? Wait. Even if she does like him… she is going to marry me. We’re already engaged, right?” but what if she is just force t o marry me? I thought…

“TSK. She is force to marry me, you stupid Kim Jae Joong you!” I look at the other videos and I saw a piano tutorial of I‘ll Protect you and a video lyrics of it, live version of Love On Ice, live version of Wasurenaide and two more music videos… then to my embarrassment.. I see two videos of me being stupid… I then watch it…

“*face palm* am I this clumsy, weird and random? She could be laughing at me when she watched this. Aish! I hate myself.” I said. Then I saw a 1 hour long video of me.

“Oh. It’s our video diary.” I then look of the other members has their video too... particularly… Changmin-ah’s video

“HAH! She only has mine. Yipee!” I then silently watch the video… hahaha it’s kind of weird watching myself… suddenly my stomach growl. I then look at the clock.

“10:53… I better eat.” I said… I head to the kitchen to cook myself a ramen… I was about finish cooking when someone’s arms wrapped around my waist.

“Kamchaga! Aish. Yah. You startled me.” I said knowing it’s Mykey.

“Miahnae.” She said and tightens her hug.

“Jaejoong-ah.” She said

“Neh.” I said continuing my cooking.

“It is possible to fall in love to someone so easily?” She said. I then smile then turn around to face her still her arms are around my waist, then I wrap my arms around her.

“Yes, because it happened to me.” I said. She now has a confused facial expression.

“To. Whom.” She said with a very cold voice. Eeeekkk!! >_<

“Aish. To you of course. Who else would t be?” I said… then she sighed in relief. Then she smiles at me.

“It’s good to know that it’s me. Hehe! I love you!” she sad then she pecked my lips.

“I’ll be at my room if you need me.” Then she ran off

“tch. Just like a kid.” I said to no one.

 

*AFTER BRUNCH* (breakfast/lunch)

 

            I’m now at Mykey’s room.

            “Joongie, are you watching yourself?” She said then she faces her laptop to me… I see myself with eomma and sisters playing cards. I felt embarrassed.

            “Well… I have nothing to do… so I use your laptop like you said---“ oooh… the laptop.

            “--- yah. You. Have. Some. Explaining. To .do.” I said folding my arms to my chest and tapping my left feet. But she just looks confuse…

            “Explaining what?” She said

            “The tons of photos of other male artist, especially Zelo-ssi, Taemin-ssi, the jo twins, Kris and Lay, Park Minwoo and many more!” I said then she starts laughing.

            “Again… you’re laughing in a serious situation.” I said

            “Because you’re funny… and cute.” She said

            “There is nothing funny on what I said.” I said

            “Yes, there s. you may not said it verbally but it’s silently there. Haha” she said

            “What do you mean silently there?” I said… I’m confused

            “You are jealous!” She said still laughing.

            “………” I’m speechless.

            “See… its true isn’t it. You’re really jealous! Hahaha” She said

            “So…” I whisper

            “What did you say?” she said with a teasing tone

            “So if I’m jealous.” I said with a little volume

            “I can’t hear yyyoooooouuuuuuu…” she said with a teasing tone.

            “I said. So if I’m jealous. I have the right to be. I’m your fiancée in case you forgot.” I said with a mad tone and plump myself in the floor… and continue talking

            “Of course, I’m jealous, there are photos of other men in your laptop… and the worst part is… I’m not even included… not even a single photo.” I said she then sat beside me and lean her head to my shoulder and pulled out her phone but I’m not looking at her.

            “Stop being stubborn and look at what’s on my phone.” She demanded. I then look at it. To my surprise see myself… I mean my photo. It’s her wallpaper and menu image. I’m actually happy… but still with those men.

            “…..”

            “Jaejoong-ah.” She said and lay her head on my thigh

            “….”

            “Oh. Now you are giving me the silent treatment.” She said and lifts her head from my thigh.

            “….”

            “Really, Jaejoong?---” she said.

            “---you just started a wrong game with me.” Now she stands up.

            “I’m not going to kick you out of my house. I will vanish you from my everything. YOU. DON’T. EXIST.” Then she left… why didn’t I talk? Aish. I just look at her getting things from her cabinet… the she heads to the bathroom.

            “*sigh* otteokaji?” I mumble to myself. STUPID JAEJOONG.