Explaining... Again

We Just Agreed To It

MYKEY’s POV

            Laga and Gil-oppa decided to make brunch since it’s already 11:30AM. We are now on the dining table ready to eat… but no one dared to eat. No one even talk. Laga and Gil-oppa sat beside each other, in front of Laga is Jaejoong and I’m in front of Gil-oppa.

            “Ehemm.” Is the only sound that manage to come out of my mouth then all eyes are on me.

            “Can we start eating now? I’m really hungey.” I said holding my tummy. Gil-oppa put some food on Laga’s plate.

            “Gumawo, Oppa.” Laga said with a really awkward facial expression. Then Gil-oppa stares at me.

            “Plate, please.” He said with a monotone voice. I reach my plate to him then he put some food as well.

            “Gumawo, Oppa.” I said smiling. Then I started to get nervous.

            “Here. You go first.” Gil-oppa said to Jaejoong then he gave the serving spoon to him. You know, it’s funny. Jaejoong is actually older than him but look how this two act. Haha I’m actually older than him as well. But I prefer calling him Gil-oppa because his height his older than my height. Haha (Get it? He’s taller than me.) Jaejoongie took some food. Then he looks at me.

            “Don’t worry; Adobong Puti is delicious, especially if Laga is the one who cook it.” I said to him smiling.

            “Really?” he said looking at the food on his plate.

            “Yeah.” I plainly said.

            “Go on. Taste it.” Laga said. Then Jaejoongie took the first bite… he was chewing it then slowly… he slowly smile then he show two thumbs up to Laga.

            “Matissoyo! Jnjja!” He said.

            “See. I told you it’s delicious.” I said then we all started to eat. After a few minutes Gil-oppa cleared his throat.

            “Ehemm.” Then we all stopped eating. He was staring at me.

            “Explain.” He said. *sigh* God please help me.

            “Okay. Gil-oppa…---“ I then look at Jaejoong.

            “---Daddy is friends with the Kim Family which is his family---“ I said pointing to Jaejoong.

            “---we had a dinner last night with his parents and Daddy Bong… you know. My Biological Father. Then they said that me and Jaejoongie here will be on a arranged marriage… but they didn’t told us the reason… yet. But you know my parents… they won’t make a huge decision without a much bigger reason. My mom and Dad talk with Daddy Bong and they agreed to it. I mean… to this arranged marriage thing… and we agreed to it as well. You know how I am. Go-With-The-flow-Thing.” I said. Whooh! That was tiring.  Look at Jaejoongie then he smiles at me. Then heard Gil-oopa release a heavy sigh.

            “You!---“ Oppa said while looking at Jaejoong.

            “---don’t you dare hurt her or I swear… I’ll forget that you’re my idol and Kill you.”  I forgot. Jaejoong is Gl-oppa’s idol, because told him one time that they somehow have similar body frame and way of dressing. Haha

            “Of course, I will take care of her and love her not for the rest of my life… but for the rest of hers.” He said then me and Laga stare at each  other then squeal then we both said.

            “ME VS F4!! EEEEEKKKKK!!” then Gil-oppa just laugh and look at Jaejoongie then say.

            “That’s how they are. They read too much Fanfics about other Male Kpop Artist. They love reading and destroying their eyes.” I then look at Jaejoongie. He… looks confuse.

            “Who is the other Male artist?” Jaejoongie ask Gil-oppa.  I then look at Gil-oopa and give him death glares and screams DON’T YOU DARE SAY IT OR YOU’RE DEAD! But it’s no use. Tsk  Oppa and his big mouth.

            “Well, Mykey started reading stories about Super Junior because of Donghae then Comes SHINee because of Taemin, 2PM because of Wooyoung, Mblaq because of Lee Joon, BigBang because of GD, B.A.P because of Yoongjae, EXO because of Kris and Lay… hmmm. Who else---“ I kick him under the table.

            “---OUCH! Oh. In Super Junior she also reads about  Eunhyuk and DBSK---“  look at Jaejoonge and he was smiling.

            “--- because of you. I don’t know if she reads other new groups but that’s all I can remember. The names that I mention are her biases.” He said.

            “YAH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IT ALL!” I said pouting.

            “You kicked me.” He said then I kick him again.

            “Oh. FTIlands’ Lee Hongki, CNBlue’s Lee Jungshin, Infinite’s L, Actor Gong Yoo, Jay Park, and… and…---“ I cut him off.

            “Don’t you dare continue or I’m giving you the silent treatment…” I said with a cold tone. Laga just laugh, so as Jaejoongie.

            “UTJIMA!” I scream. I’m Mad and embarrassed. I can feel my face is getting hot.

            “I’ll be up stairs if anyone needs me. OI! GIL! You! Wash the dishes and no one’s going to help him. I mean. NO. ONE.” I said look and Gil-oppa and Laga. If Laga is scary, I can be scary as well; we didn’t become best friends for nothing.

            “If Arielle and the band will come here, Feel free to use the house but make sure that after whatever you guys do…  want it spotless… and come calling me in my room if there’s nothing important.” I said then walk up stairs. When I’m already in my room, I close the door but I didn’t lock it… just in case someone needs me and I’m lazy to open it… they can do it on their own. I was lying on my bed when the door opens to reveal Jaejoong. I then turn my back on him.

            “Am I not your ultimate bias?” He asks.

            “No.” I said plainly. Well, it’s the truth. Then I felt him lay on my bed beside me.

            “Who is the lucky bastard?” He asks me.

            “Lee Donghae.” I said then he hugged me tightly.

            “I’m going to let you be his fan… but just a fan, okay? You. Are. Mine.” He said. That made me smile; I like it when someone is being slightly possessive of me. I feel special. Then I turn to face him.

            “Sing Wasurenaide for me.” I said then close my eyes. Then I heard him sing… I need to sleep… Hello dreamland.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

            She’s now sleeping. I took my phone and call Yunho.

*CALLING JUNG YUNHO…*

            “Yeoboseyo?” --- Yunho

            “Ne, Yunho-ssi.” --- Me

            “Oh. Jaejoong-ssi waeyo?” --- Yunho

            “Can you guys come here at Mykey’s apartment tonight?” --- Me

            “Oh. Yeah Sure. We don’t have any plans for tonight anyway.” --- Yunho

            “Good.” --- Me

            “How is she by the way?” --- Yunho

            “She’s way better now. She’s right beside me sleeping.” --- Me

            “Yah! Have you guys… have you guys done it?” --- Yunho

            “HUH! Aniyo! Yah! Micheosso! She’s just sleeping. Haha” --- Me

            “haha Good. Just text me the address and the time.” --- Yunho

            “Arasso, bye.” --- Me

            “ne.” --- Yunho

            I then look at the sleeping Mykey.

            “I’ll just tell her later.” I said then just stare at her sleeping figure.