Explaining and The Band

We Just Agreed To It

 

When they all scream WHAAAT! To me and…. Of course to Jaejoong. I automatically hide behind Jaejoong while gripping his arm. I was actually shocked because he took my hand and he is the one who explained about “us”. He raised his other hand to stop them or more like to clam them… I think… and he said.

“I’ll explain everything.” While nodding and then he looks at me.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

OH. ! Why of all places to hide. Why does it have to be behind me? I then look at her bandmates and her scary friend. Why is she scared now? I raised my free hand to calm them down because my other hand is holding the hand of Patricia that is gripping my arm. Well, it’s kind of working because their shock faces starts to calms down a little bit. I then said.

“I’ll explain everything.” I then look at her… Patricia Park…. Yup, that’s her name. She is my fiancée. But they kept her calling Mikey, Mike, Mikes or A…te.. ate, right. Wait. What does that even mean? I took a deep breath. Whooh! Here goes nothing.

“It’s true that I am her fiancé. But if your thinking that she hide me from you guys… then you’re wrong. We just met tonight with our parents. Well, my parents and her biological father, Bong-hyung. A-----“ her scary friend interrupted me.

“Tito Bong?!” she said confused while looking at Patricia. I look at her and she slightly nodded and said.

“Remember when I told you that my dad worked at Korea?!” then she looks at me with eyes that screams HEEELP!! I drop my head in defeat. Aaigoooo~~~~ this girl. I’m nervous to say that we were engaged because of arranged marriage. Damn it! Here goes nothing.

“we were engaged because of… of arranged marriage and we just agreed to it even we don’t know the reason yet.-----“ I chuckled.

“-----weird huh?” Patricia hit my back enough for me to look at her. Then I see her with the WHAT-THE-HELL face. The she mouthed

“Weird?!” and I just smile… why am I smiling? Damn it! I just continued smiling so that I don’t look stupid or….. tch. Whatever. All of a sudden her scary friend talk.

“okay! Welcome to the family!” she said while smiling.

“just like that?! No… no….what the hell are you thinking or-or have you gone mad!!! Or you just simply agreed to this without knowing the freaking reason! Are you that stupid, mykey-unni? Your just gonna welcome him like that?” Patricia said freaking out. I laugh at her in my head. Pabo! You should be thankful and not give her some good ideas to question us! Hahahaha! Some tough girl, eh?

“oh. So you still want me to question you?” her scary friend said.

see. Look what you just did!” I said to Patricia in my head.

“ani. Ani! Just welcome him.” Then she pushes me towards her bandmates and her scary friend. Tsk! What the hell!

“he. He.” Is the only thing that came out of my mouth? Then one of her bandmates walk towards me and raised his hand for a hand shake.

“Edsel.. Edsel Kim.----“ then we shake hands. “----the scary girl is my cousin.----“ he then points at Patricia’s scary friend. “------and I’m the vocalist of the band.” He then smile.

“Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong…. I also sing. I have a band.

“really?! Hahaha are you a Kpop Idol?” edsel said while slightly laughing.

“yeah. You can say that.” I said nodding. Then the guy behind him walked to me.

“John Paul Choi or just JP. I’m the drummer in the band.” He said shaking my hand.

“Jaejoong” I said smiling. Then the guy that fetch Patricia when we were still in the restaurant came up to me.

“Raphael Park or just Ninja. I’m the guitarist of the band. Hehe we met awhile ago, right?” he said with an amusing smile.

“yeah. I’m Kim Jaejoong.” I said smiling as well.

“take good care of my cousin, okay. And good luck. Then he cupped my left ear and whisper. “----she may be a toughy but she is as fragile as a thin glass.” Then he pulled away smirking evilly to Patricia that earned himself a powerful hit in the head from his cousin.

“Yah!” Patricia screamed at him which made the whole band laugh.

“I’ll keep that I mind. Don’t worry.” Then I smirk evilly as well then Patricia shoot me death glares.

“what did he tell you?” she said with a serious tone.

“nothing.” I said smiling and pinch her left cheek. Then Patricia’s scary friend walk towards me.

“Elisa… Elisa Kim. Mykey’s bestfriend and his cousin-----“ she pointed at edsel which is smiling. “------nice meeting you. Take care good care of her…… I have an advice for you.” She said smiling.

“what is it?” I said then she cupped my left ear and whisper.

“If she’s mad at you or to anyone… just let her sleep. But don’t forget to say goodnight if its night and I love you. In the next day. She’ll act like nothing happened. She doesn’t know how to be mad at someone for a long time.-----“ she then pulled away.

“-----so be good.” Elisa look at Patricia.

“And you!-----“ she faced Patricia.

“------be good to him-----“ then she points her finger at me.

“----too. Arasseo!” elisa is still looking at Patricia.

“neeee…” is all she said. Then she looks around like she is looking for someone.

“where is Jorell?!” she said.

“dude! You now have a future husband and yet you’re still looking for your old love.” Elisa said while laughing. Patricia then hit her arm then said.

“Stop that! I’m just looking for him so that I can introduce Jaejoong to him.” She said… hhmmm Jorell huh?! Old love?! Ex-boyfriend maybe?!

“he is in the driver’s seat. Go then!” elisa said to her. Then Patricia took my hand and pulled me to the other side of the car where the driver’s seat is. Then when we got there she knocks at the car door then it opened to reveal the person inside. When I saw him, elisa screamed.

“MAKE LOVE!! NOT WAR!!!” Patricia then froze while the guy inside the car stares at her. Weird. Did she froze because of what elisa said or because of this guy?.... both maybe?!

 

 

-------------------------

whooooh!! two chapters in a row!! hahah

I don't update that fas because my mom won't let me use the computer as much as I want.

I hope you like this chapter.... it's draggy I know... -_-^