Monrose

We Just Agreed To It

MYKEY’s POV

            “Kyaaaaaahhh!!!” Laga and Arielle screamed.

            “Goodness. What now?” I said kicking my unwanted weapon off my feet and sat on my computer chair. (I requested it from the bar. I like computer chairs.) I faced the wall and carefully place the flowers on the floor and cross my legs like what men do. And yes, I’m still wearing the white dress.

            “He’s actually consistent.” Ana said.

            “Yeah. So?” I plainly said to Ana.

            “Someone might be jealous right now, you know.” Laga said.

            “Tss… Curious would be understandable… Jealous? Not so much.” I said standing up.

            “What would be your reaction if he is jealous?” Laga said.

            “I don’t know… wait… how should I know? We just got ourselves engaged earlier this evening.” I said facing her while my hands are on my waist.

            “What are you guys talking about?” Arielle said.

            “Oh. Didn’t Laga tell you two about something?” I said to Arielle and Ana.

            “Apparently, nothing.” Ana and Arielle said in union. I then look at Laga who is rubbing the back of her neck.

            “Don’t worry. It’s just about me being reckless. I’ll explain to you and Ana Later.” I said to Arielle.

            “Okay.” She said. I took my stuff and go to a changing room to dispose this thing that I’m wearing. Wearing dresses is not me. EK!

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

            “Yow! Yow! Yow! Are you guys ready for Monroooooose?” Ninja said holding the mic in stage. The crowd then screams “Yeah!”

            “Good! I won’t let you guys wait any longer. Ladies and Gentlemen! Please Welcome Monrose! Now, cousin, that’s how you give good intro for people.” He said then left the stage. Then came four girls which two of it I’m familiar with, Mykey and Elisa. As for the other two… Strangers. Then Taeyang’s HOT is playing. Then they dance ily. Aish! This girl is making my crazy!

            “Yah.---“ Yunho nudge me.

            “--- those moves might come in handy someday.” He said with a funny face. Tsk. ert.

            “Your Wifey can do everything, hyung.” Changmin said.

            “Hyung, You know their moves can pass as idols in Korea. Mykey-ssi can sing weel, for the others… hmmm… they look like they can sing as well too.” Junsu said I then look at them again… ugh! Jaejoong! Get a hold of yourself! She’s just dancing! ! MYKEY! YOU DON’T TO THIS TO ME! I’m gripping the metal railings… staring at her… damn this eyes of mine! It’s staring beyond her! My inner me is looking beyond her… her… gggaaahhh!! My mind is joining! DAMN THIS IMAGINATION!!!

            “GODDAMNIT! JAEJOONG!!!” I accidentally screamed. I look at my friends and caught sight of what Yunho is doing.

            “are you filming them?” I ask.

            “Yeah, and your scream is recorded…*sigh* be quiet.” He whispers. I then mouth MIAHN…

            “Whooh! You guys like that?” Elisa said holding a mic, then she look up at us.

            “Did you guys enjoy the little teaser?” She said then winked at us. Is it just me or that question is really for us? But the crowd answered. “YEAH! WE WANT MORE!” Elisa then gave the mic to Mykey.

            “Oh. Don’t worry we will give you more!” Mykey said while smirking then SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong starts to play. I was shocked. They are really good… a wee bit better than SHINee.

            “Oh. SHINee should watch their back.” Yoochun said. It made us laugh. Then the bridge came and ALL RANGING HORMONES BREAK LOOSE!!! They change the choreography to full of iness! I thought they’re just copying the full choreography… but then.. THIS!! I guess if you’re really a great at everything… you can do everything… AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGG!! JAEJOONG GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!! I never imagine that she can do this.

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “Yah.  Those moves might come in handy someday....”

            “YUUUUUNNNHHOOOOOO!!!” I screamed

            “What?” Yunho said.

            “Ugh. Nothing.” I said now the song is done. But they continue with Wonder Girl’s Like This.

            “Now, That’s Girl power.” Changmin and Junsu Said in union. I look at Yunho and he’s still filming them… aish! I have t o have a copy of that.

            “They’re really good. They can dance like Wonder Girl.” Yunho said.

            “Yeah. They should audition to YG, SM or any company at our home. With that talent and their look, they really could get in.” I said.

            “That’s why I’m filming them. I’m going to recommend them to somebody.” Yunho said. If that happens… eeekkk!! She’ll be in Korea too!

            “Wait. In case you’re forgetting one of them is my fiancée.” I said

            “I’m well aware of that. Yoochun has the video of her band and her being in Myrell duo thing. Either of her bands get in, she’ll be still with you in Korea. Chill.” Yunho said.

            “Yeah, don’t worry hyung. We’re doing this for you and for them.” Yoochun said

            “It’s such a waste if they’re not going to show the world this wonderful talent.” Changmin said.

                        “Whooh! That was good.” The girl with short hair said.

            “Now it’s time to introduce ourselves but since we have many Korean here we’ll try to speak Korean. Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Ana imnida.” The girl with the short hair said. Then she pass the mic to Elisa.

            “Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Laga imnida! Buing-buing~” Elisa said and made an aegyo.

            “Oh. So that’s her name. Cute.” Yunho said. Eeeiiiii… he likes her.

            “Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Yayam imnida! Maknaeiyeyo. Buing buing~~” Said the girl with a petite body. Then she pass the mic to Mykey and she’s… she’s… crying? Why is she doing that?

            “Annyeonghaseyo… *sniff* *sniff* Jeoneun… *sniff* Mykey imnida. *sniff* *sob* *sniff* *sob* *sob* Na… *Sniff* *sniff* I’m the oldest…. WAAAHH!!” She said and sat on the floor like a kid would do. The crowd laugh. Hahah… she’s cute.

            “Don’t worry Mykey Unnie you look way younger than your… old… age.” Yayam said and sat beside her and patted her head.

            “Yah! You don’t do this to me.” Mykey said then pouts like a kid. She looks like a baby.

            “Am I engaged to a lady or a kid?” I said slightly laughing.

            “A mix of both… maybe?” Junsu said.

            “haha maybe.” I said.

            “Yah. Stop crying, we still need to dance.” Elisa said with a motherly tone.

            “Neh. Eomma.” Mykey said then hide behind Ana.

            “Mwoh?!” Elisa said then they ran around the stage like kid playing in the park. Haha the crowd laughs at them.

            “STOP!” the maknae shouted. O_O she’s scary… she reminds me of Elisa.

            “WWWAAAARRRRRRRRRRIIIOOOOORRRSSSS!!!!!” She shouted again. Then BAP’s Warrior starts to play. Cool. This girls know how to give a show. Then they dance like the BAP.

            “Daebak! This girls are so great!” Changmin said

            “HWAITING MONROSE!!!” Junsu and Yoochun screamed in union. I saw Yunho doing the dance slightly while still filming them. Then the stumping part came. WWWHHHOOOOHHH!! They are so COOOLLL!!! If I’m correct Mykey and Elisa is doing Zelo and Jongup’s part… then the maknae.. Yayam is her name and Ana is doing Daehyun and Youngjae’s part. Damn. I’m speechless… they can really pass as Idols. When the dance is finish. The crowd applauded then Monrose formed a straight line and then do a 90 degree bow and waved goodbye.

            “WHAT!!! It’s done? AAHH!!! ANDWAE!! MORE! MORE! MORE!” Junsu screamed. We just laugh at him.

            After Monrose the bar just played simple music… after a couple of minutes we heard *DING~ DONG~* (yes, this room has a door bell.) then the door open and reveal My… Mykey? Carrying her bag and bass guitar… she’s still wearing the clothes that she wore when they were dancing.

            “Why are you carrying such heavy stuffs… you should’ve called a waiter to help you… or me.” I said irritated… but she stay quiet then sat beside Changmin. Tsk. She left her things beside the door. She’s not like the happy Mykey that we saw a while ago when they were dancing… She looks… sad. The room stayed quiet. I sat beside her then she leaned her head on my shoulder.

            “I need to sleep.” She said weakly.

            “Do you want me to take you home?” I said while tapping her knees then she nodded while still leaning on my.

            “I’m not going to stay at my parents’ house thought. I’ll be at my apartment.” She said… wait… she has her own apartment? Is she alone there?!

            “If you’re thinking if she lives there alone then… yes, she is.” A voice of a girl said. Then I saw Elisa in the room… When did she come here? I never heard the door open… or did we even close the door? Ugh. Never mind. Mykey doesn’t move an inch… is she expecting her. I then look at Yunho… is he… blushing?

            “Jaejoong-ssi, I need to talk to you… Now.” Elisa said…

            “Hey… I’ll just talk to your bestfriend, okay. Then we’ll leave after.” I said to Mykey then she lift her head and look down. I them turn to my friends.

            “Take care of her.” I said to them and they just nodded. I stood and left the room to see Elisa standing outside the door.

            “so… what is it that you wanted to talk about.” I said then she look at me intensly.

            “Its about Mykey…”