Her Comfort Zone Part 2

We Just Agreed To It

JAEJOONG’s POV

“And besides you’re not the first guy who slept with me in my bed.” Then she pulls away smirking. I was left dumbfounded. Damn this girl. She then sat on her bed. I got mad. As this girl slept with other men? All the beautiful thoughts that I have for her vanished.

“Did you have with other men?” I said with a mad voice… but she just laugh. She’s laying on her bad laughing hard. I got confuse. This is not something to laugh about. I really thought she’s different.

“Why are you laughing?” I said with a serious tone.

 

MYKEY’s POV

“And besides you’re not the first guy who slept with me in my bed.” I whisper to him then smirk. I sat on my bed. He looks so funny and mad. Haha it’s scary though. Then again… it’s still funny.

“Did you have with other men?” he said with such heavy tone. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! His so funny! I can’t contain my laughter anymore!! I just laugh. Oh. Gosh! My tummy hurts! Haha what is this guy thinking! Do I look like a to him? Ahaha well, looking at what I’m wearing right now… maybe… but still he’s so funny! Hahaha ert guy! He really looks funny at the same time scary.

“Why are you laughing?” He asks. ! My tummy hurts so badly. Haha

“Because of you.” I manage to say but I’m still laughing. I’m literally crying at laughing at the same time. Hahaha his face! PWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!  I now fix myself and sat properly on the bed.

“Whoooh! You’re way too funny, Jaejoong-ah.” I said then look at him in the eyes. Eeeekk! He’s mad.

“Me? Funny? You’re crazy. I know it’s been just hours since we met and we got ourselves engaged… but saying to my face that I’m not the first guys who slept with you in that freaking bed of yours is just too much! I haven’t even slept with you yet! You should be ashamed of yourself.” He said. See! Haha he has the erted mind! Hahaha Men these days.

“Do I look like a to you? Haha you and your ert mind.” I said while laughing. He now looks confused.

“What… what are you talking about? I don’t have a ert mind.” He said

“PWUAHAHAHAH!! Yes, you have! Did you have with other men? Haha Dude, you’re too funny! Haha of course not! I’m not that stupid to just have with “Other men” I have to love him and be married to him first before those things… and correction… its making love not , you stupid. Hahaha!” I said. Of course I want to get married first before doing those intimate things. Yes, I have had boyfriends in the past… but none of them had done those intimate things with me because I won’t let them.

“But you said that there are other guys who slept with you.” He said confuse… tss this guys. I then pat the space beside me. Then he sat beside me.

“Of course youo won’t be the first guy who as sleep here with me----“ I then count the one by one with my fingers.

“--- there’s Ninja, Edsel, Jampol-oppa, Jomark, Carl, Jaymar, Crozz, Chad, Ren, Justin, Lance, Gino, Gab, EK and… many ore to mention. But Laga, Ana and Arielle are the only girls that have slept here with me. JUST SLEEP… SLEEPING.” I said while looking at him in his eyes. But he didn’t say anything.

“Why are you quiet?... I just explained myself to you?... don’t you get it? I’m still a Mary. Relax will you.” I said slightly laughing.

“Has Jorell slept here with you?” He ask. Huh?

“Well… yeah. But Ninja is in the middle. My cousin doesn’t want me to sleep with Jorell with just the two of us.” I said then he sigh.

“Good.” He said

A/N: in case you forgot there’s still music inside the house… and yes, even in Mykey’s room.

            “Let’s sleep… I’m tired.” I said then I started to go to the left side of my bed.  Then look at Jaejoong who’s not moving.

            “Dude, Lay down. I told you I don’t bite.” I then pat the space beside me.

            “Are you really OK with this?” He said dong an Indian sit beside me.

            “Yeah. I’m very okay with this. I can protect myself in case you became a werewolf on me. So lay down now… please… looking at you getting stressed out by just sitting there is getting me more tired.” I said he then lay down immediately… then the song became I’ll Protect You by none other than the guys beside me… I then face him.

            “I love your voice. Especially in the bridge part where you go all DEO OPUL TENDE OOOOOOOHHHH!... NAEGE NOL SARANGHAE… goodness! I just! I could just!”  I couldn’t continue… It’s actually embarrassing because of our position right now.  He then face me and said

            “You could just what?” Dan this guy! Who said that men are the only who have urges!!

            “I could… I could just… Kiss you!” eeeekkkk!! I said it! I then cover my face with both of my hands. I heard him laugh slightly.  Then I folded my fingers to expose my eyes. He is just looking at my straight in the eyes while his arms are folded in front of his chest… did I mention that he has that mesmerizing smile? Damn You, Kim Jaejoong! Then the freaking music plays my favorite part.

            “… deo opul tende…. Ooooohhhhhh!! Naege nol saranghae…” Damn it! Just so you know… whenever that part comes… I squeal... but I can’t do that now. So I just cover my face again with my hands.

            “Oh. ! Oh. ! Oh. ! Oh. !” I said. I can hear Jaejoong laugh.

            “Please stop laughing.” I said in embarrassment. If this guy sang this song to me like right now… I don’t think I can control myself anymore. .

            “You’re funny.” He said then e took my hands off of my face then said.

            “Kiss me.” With a freaking serious tone. But then again.

            “ert.” I slightly shouted then laugh at him.

            “You just heard your favorite part. You should be kissing me right now.” He said. I then turn to my left and turn off the music. Yup, I have switches on my side table. Like the master switch… I think? Haha

            “It’s Hero Jaejoong who sang a while ago… but if you really want a kiss… sing it to me.” I said.

            “Okay then. But promise me after that I can get a kiss from you.” He said.

            “Yeah. Go on. Sing.” I excitedly said. Eeeeekkkk!! >_< I’ll Protect you live and private version! OH. YEAH!! Hahaha then he started to sing… he is so good. I unconsciously close my eyes and feel every word that he sang… then after a while I brace myself for y favorite part. I move closer to him to catch every sound wave that came out from him. Haha not literally of course. The  I open my eyes when he sang…

            “… naege nol saranghae…” then he stare at me intensely. He’s eyes are so deep… it’s like a bottomless well. It has crystal clear water that can refresh anyone who drinks from it or just by looking at it. I know this is fast. We are fast, very fast. I can’t help it. He is just too good to me true. But he is true. He’s in front of me, lying on my bed; we’re under the same roof, having the whole house to ourselves.

            “…wae.” Then the end came. My body just moves on its own. Goodness gracious! Yeah! Hajima! Hajima! Am I going to kiss him? My body moves closer to him. My face is just an inch away from is. He’s stock as well. Caught up by what’s happening. My left hand touches his right cheek then my freaking eyes close by itself! YAAAHHH!! HAJIMAAAAAA!!! ! ! ! Lipseu andwae! Lipseu andwae!! ANDWAEEE!!  YAH! BODY! HAJIMA! HAJIMA!!! ! The nose will do! NOSEEE!!

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

            “…mamul. Wae…” I finish the song. I’m still staring at her. Eh? She’s moving closer to me. Is she really going to kiss me? Otteokaji? Should I kiss her back? Oh. ! Her face is just an inch away!  I can feel her breath. She now closes her eyes! Otteokaji? Otteokaji? I can’t move. She puts her left hand to my cheek then I close my eyes. Aish! Whatever! Come what may! I really feel her breath brush to my face… then she kisses me… on... the… tip of my nose? Eh? Waegure? Why not the lips? I feel disappointed.

            “I told you I’m going to kiss you.” She said smiling then all of a sudden she hug me and said.

            “Thank you. Thank you for staying and making me happy---“ she then broke the hug but her left arm is still on my waist.

            “---I know Laga told you to make me sleep. But because of what you did a while ago… I no longer need to sleep away my sadness---“ she then hug me again.

            “---thank you Jaejoongie.” She said and then turns around. I’m now facing her back. Her cousin was right. She is as fragile as a thin glass.

            “Good night, Jaejoongie.” She said.

            “Jaljayo, Mykey-ah… Saranghae.” I said then I heard her giggle.

            “nado Saranghae, Jaejoongie.” She replied. Aww. How cute. I then notice the space between us. I’m just a few inches away from her. I could actually hug her… maybe she won’t mind if I did that. Tsss. If she hits me in the head after I put my arm around her then so be it… She already kissed me didn’t she? Wait. What’s the connection? Aish. Whatever. I then move closer to her… good she didn’t move an inch. Whooh! Here goes nothing. I then put my right arm around her waist… then… then… the next thing that happen shocked me….goodness. She moves closer to me until there’s no gap left. Our body is really touching each other. I could smell her hair. It’s like vanilla. I then hug her tightly and smile…. Now I could sleep with extra happiness.

 

SOMEONE’s POV

            “Yipee!! I’m going to see my babies!” I said to no one. I took out my phone and called Laga.

*CALLING LAGA...”

            “OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAA!!” She screamed on the phone.

            “I’m ere outside your house.” I said.

            “Eh? Wait what time is it… eh?  It’s 5 in the morning!” She said.

            “Yeah, I know… I came all the way from our beloved home town to visit you and Mykey! Open the door… I want to sleep.” I said then I heard the door clicked.

            “Yeah. I’m here now.” She said then the door open revealing a Laga with the bed hair and wearing Pj’s and white shirt. I then end the call.

            “Hi Bhe!” I said hugging her.

            “Good morning, oppa. Come inside. Lets sleep. We’re going to Mykey’s house around 9AM.” She said sleepily.

            “Okay.” I said now picking my things ad go inside.

            “Yeah, because you’ll need all the strength that you could get.” She said with eye’s close.

            “Huh? Why?” I said confuse.

            “Oh. You’ll see. Now sleep in the couch. You can’t sleep in my bed. Arielle is with me.” Then she left.

            “Whatever! Good night!” then hello dreamland.