Apartment

We Just Agreed To It

            So yeah. DBSK is now here at my apartment. They are in the living room with Jaejoongie and Gil-oppa while me, Laga and Arielle are here at the kitchen… Why are we here anyway?

            *DING DOONG~~~*

            Hmm… who could it be?

            “I’ll get it.” Arielle said. Then she rushes to the door.

 

ARIELLE’s POV

            “I’ll get it.”  Said I hope, I hope it’s my baby. Then I open the door… EEEEEKKKKK!!! >_<

            “Hi Babe!” Ninja said while smiling at me.

            “Hey~~~” I said happily. He then lifts me off the ground and spin me around not minding the other people around the living room. Tch. Who cares… I just love ths guy.

            “Mss me??” I ask. He just nodded while pouting.

            “Cute.” I sad pinching his nose… FYI He. Is. Still. Carrying. Me.

            “I’m always cute.” He said. Tch. If only I don’t have a freaking huge crush on him, I’d be hitting him on his head and knocking him out!

            “Babe, you can put me down now.” I said.

            “Shireo” He said

            “Ah. Wae~~… Put me down now.” I said

            “I. Don’t. Want. To.” He said

            “Gil-oppa~~~” I said knowng Gil-oppa can hear me.

            “Ninja, put her down now.” Oppa said.

            “Oh. Gil----“ He then puts me down

            “---- What are you doing here?” He ask

            “Visiting the girls.” Gil-oppa said

            “Oh. Nice to see you here future-cousin-in-law.” Ninja said to Jaejoong-ssi with a small grin on his face.

            “Nice to see you too.” Jaejoong-ssi said

            “Oh. This is my bandmates that I’m telling you about. This is Yunho-ssi, Cangmin-ssi, Yoochun-ss and Junsu-ssi---“ he said to Ninja

            “---Guys this is Mykey’s cousin, Ninja.” He said to the DBSK guys.

            “Oh. Are you the guy in Missing You.” Ninja said and pouting to Yoochun-ssi.

            “hehe Yeah. That’s me.” Yoochun-ssi sad. He then face me.

            “Babe, where is Mykey-noona?” He said

            “Oh She’s in the kitchen with Laga-unnie.” I said then we both go to the kitchen.

            “Jah?! What are you doing here?” Mykey-unnie said

            “Yeah. Nice to see you too, Noona.” Ninja Said

            “tss… Nce to see you… nice to see you too… I know you’re just here because Arielle s here, you douche.” Mykey-unnie said.

            “Whatever.” Ninja said

 

 

AUTHER’s POV

            Time has passed and DBSK with Mykey, Laga, Arielle, Gl and Ninja just hangs around the living room… but then again… they need to leave.

            “Changmin-ah., tell eomma that I’ll be staying for tonight… again.” Jaejoong said to Changmin.

            “Neh.” Changmin simply said

            “Bye. Elisa-ssi. T’s nice talking to you.” Yunho said to Elsa.

            “Yeah. It’s nice talking to you too. See you next time.” Elisa said while waving her hands to Yunho. Then DBSK left… except Jaejoong. Mykey nudge Elisa.

            “Ouch! What?” Elisa said

            “Yah. What’s with you and Yunho? Hmmm… I smell something sticky… and it’s you… hahah joke.” Mykey said while wiggling her eyebrows.

            “Nothing… We just…. Just like talking… to each…. Other.” Elisa said

            “Yeah. I heard. Bye Elisa-ssi, it’s nice talking to you (copying yunho’s voice) Yeah, It’s nice talking to you too! See you next time(copyingElisa’s voice) but you guys are more like whispering to each other.” Mykey said then left Elisa

            “Hmp. Whatever.” Elisa said

            “Jah, you can’t stay here for tonight, the living room is dirty and Jaejoongie will sleep in my room. You don’t have a place to sleep… unless… you want to sleep in the kitchen floor then you can stay.” Mykey said to her cousin.

            “Noona, I’m not staying. I’ll be sending Arielle home. Anyway, we’re leaving. Bye.” Ninja said to his cousn while pulling Arielle with him.

            “Bye Unnie see you tomorrow afternoon.” Arielle Shouted.

            “Yah! Ninja! Take care of my niece or I’m going to strangle you to death!” Elisa said but she didn’t get any respond.

            “Mykey-ah, were leaving as well. I’m gonna stay at Laga’s house.” Gil-oppa said while holding Elisa’s hand.

            “Yah… Yeobo… I thought your bestfriend is single? Are they together?” Jaejoong whisper to Mykey.

            “No. they are not together… and she is pretty much single. We just love doing skinship.” Mykey whispers back

            “We’re going now.---“ Elisa glares at Jaejoong

            “--- You better not do anything fishy or I will kill you with a spoon.” Elisa said to Jaejoong. Jaejoong stands behind Mykey and holds her shoulders.

            “Hehe… I won’t anything to her that will cause you to kill me with a spoon.” He said

            “Go now. I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon. Bye.” Mykey said and shut the door. Jaejoong walk pass Mykey and lock the door and face Mykey.

            “Now… for our alone time.” Jaejoong said… Mykey then walk ily to him and puts her hands to his chest.

            “Yeah. Our. Alone. Time.” Mykey said now she traces Jaejoong’s jaw line and stare at him seductively. Jaejoong’s hands slides to Mykey’s waist to her back while he smirk. Mykey closes the gap between them… their faces were so close that they are about to kiss…