More Than Friends

We Just Agreed To It

MYKEY’s POV

            I woke up around 2PM and Jaejoongie told me that the guys… I mean DBSK will be coming here tonight, around 8PM maybe. I’m no longer mad. I sleep it away and besides… Jaejoongie sang for me again. Laga and Gil-oppa is still here… Arielle as well, if you’re thinking if Arielle knows about me and Jaejoongie, then Yes, she knows. Laga handled it for me. Whooh! She saved me from another explaining. About my bandmates… they usually come here and hangout and be all lazy in my house. But for today…they’re quite busy. Edsel has a date with his Girlfrend Kim and Jampol-Oppa as well, Jorell… hmmm… I don’t know what his going to do today but ninja said he’s busy nevermind. About my cousin Ninja… well, I think he’s coming… because Arielle is here. This kids are friends but they’re more than friends… It’s complicated but that’s how they are. I remember one time when Laga, Arielle and my cousin is here.

*FLASH BACK*

            “Jah! Can you please wear some clothes! Goodness… Just because you have those abs of yours it doesn’t mean that y ou have to show it off! Can’t you see Laga and Arielle are here?” I scolded him.

            “Shireo. It feels hot in here.” He said and sat beside Arielle.

            “It feel hot here, right?” He ask Arielle. But Arielle just nodded but she didn’t look at Ninja.

            “Yow! Lets g oto your room.” Laga said then she drags me to the stars.

            “What are you doing? Can’t you see Ninja is still there with your niece without any shirt on?” I whisper to her.

            “Geez. Arielle will be fine. Trust her.” She whispers back. We are at the stairs spying at her niece and my cousin. I then hit her head.

            “I trust Arielle… It’s my cousin that I don’t trust. The dude’s have urges and raging hormones. Can’t you see he’s a man now?”  Whisper back.

            “Just shut up…. Let’s just watch.” She said then we watch them.

            “How are you?” Jah ask Arielle.

            “I’m okay. And you? How… How are you?” Arielle nervously said.

            “Could they get any awkward and slower than that?’ Laga said while hitting her head in the wall.

“Could you stop that?” I hit her head.

            “Ninja, what are you doing?” we heard Arielle say.

 

ARIELLE’s POV

            EEEKKKKK!! Ninja lay is head on my lap. Otteokaji?

            “Ninja, What are you doing?” I said

            “Uhmm.. Lying my head on your lap… Why?” He said. OHMAYGAD! I can’t breathe! Any moment now… I might Hyperventilate! He’s staring at me.

            “You look funny…” He said while smiling.

            “No… I… I…don’t.” I said. ! Then I look away and let him be. Then I felt something is poking my left cheek. Then I turn but the thing ended up poking my nose.

            “Oh. I’m Sorry. Haha” He said. It was his finger.  I started to laugh.

            “You’re cute.” He said. Uhm. Did I hear him right?

            “What did you say?” I said

            “I said you’re cute.” He said… he’s staring at me. Otteokaji! Otteokaji! Otteokaji! Aigoo~~~ Arielle, you know very well that you have a huge crush on this cheese ball. Loosen up and let it be.

            “Oh. Haha you’re cute as well.”  Said while pinching his nose,  then we started to goofy around.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

 

            This kids are too complicated. Laga ask Arielle if they are dating… but she said no. I also ask Ninja if they are dating… he also said no. tsk. Aigoo~~ I feel old. I wasted my teenage life. I didn’t have those kind of cute complicated things when I was on their age…. Wait… t here is one… but nevermind. It’s my fault anyway. I destroyed my potential happiness… *SIGH*