Dinner

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 4: Dinner

 

{ Jen's POV }

 

I rented an apartment with Junhee since both of us were in high school until now and my parents—with my younger brother—were living in Busan, so far away from Seoul. Junhee came from a rich family, so money wasn’t a big deal for her.

Junhee asked me to have a dinner in a restaurant. She said it wasn’t an ordinary dinner so she bought me a nice turquois dress. When I asked why, she only answered it with smile. I felt something wasn’t right.

We arrived at the restaurant, and I got shocked when the table we were heading to was actually VIXX’s table. I stopped and grabbed Junhee’s arm, “Are you nuts or something?”

“Eh?”

“How much money did you spent for having a dinner with them? You wasted your dad’s money for nothing, Junhee,” I scolded her.

Junhee chuckled, “No, it cost nothing. I won a contest and this is the grand prize. Amazing, isn’t it?”

“I’m not going.”

Junhee groaned, “C’mon Jen.”

“You said the fan sign was the last time! I’m not going okay?” I refused to yield this time. She promised me and she broke it herself.

Someone touched my shoulder and I turned my neck to see who did it. That red haired guy came with a very low voice, “We’re getting hungry. Can you please join us?”

“Damn. Junhee you owe me an explanation,” I took a glance to Junhee and walked in to the reservation room where the others already gathered and wait.

 

//

 

“She lost her memory. She got amnesia after an accident on her way to your first showcase. I do really hope she will remember you as soon as possible but you can look her condition yesterday.”

“Junhee.”

“Yeah?”

“What if she wouldn’t remember me?”

“She will. But she needs time. I hope you understand.”

“Why?”

“Eh?”

“Where have you been, Junhee? Why today? You got lot of times after the accident, why didn’t you come to me?”

“Don’t be stupid, Jung Taekwoon. You’re an idol now. Do you think it’s easy to meet you? Besides, she didn’t want to force herself to remember. Doctor said it would affect her brain. So I let her do what she wanted.”

“Junhee.”

“Yeah?”

“Does she really like Ken?”

 

//

 

{ Ken's POV }

 

“Hello.”

“Woooow! We meet again, Noona!” Hyuk screamed happily while chewing his kimbab. The girl with black and straight long hair smiled, I took a look at Leo. He remains quiet, as usual. But he kept his eyes looking at that girl.

“Leo, are you okay?” I asked.

She looked at the subject I was talking to, and Leo gave a quick respond, “Fine. I’m fine, Ken.”

“Jen, eat your dinner, we are not gonna having any supper later on,” said Junhee—the one who made the reservation of this classy restaurant, Leo’s friend.

“How’s our song?” asked Hongbin, broke the awkwardness.

Jen smiled, “Nice. I love listening to ‘I Don’t Want to be an Idol’ lately. You guys really have a nice voice, I must admit it.”

It was a honest comment, and then Ravi added, “Not us, it’s mostly sung by Ken and Leo hyung.

“Oh, really?”

Leo and I nodded at the same time. Hakyeon took a sip of his juice and said, “Leo wrote it, he said it was because he missed someone.”

Jen sent a glance to Junhee who was busy eating and not pay any attention to the conversation. Jen chuckled, “Well, it must be hard to have a girlfriend for idols. Antifans and netizens are everywhere and they’re scary.”

“Jen,” Leo called her name.

That girl jumped of shock, “Why do you keep call me with that name? You are not my friend, or my family. So please stop calling me like that.”

“Jen, you need to remember me,” Leo stood up and approached Jen, that girl were so scared. Leo slowly grabbed her arm, “Jen, it’s me.”

“Let go!” that girl screamed, trying to get her arm back but Leo was stronger than her. “Let me go! Why are you like this? Please let me go!”

Hakyeon got up, “Leo! Stop it!”

“Taekwoon!” shouted Junhee. Leo finally let his hand from Jen’s arm, “Sorry.”

Jen took her handbag and ran away, “I’m not into your game anymore, Junhee. Tell your idols to straighten their behavior, I’m done here. I don’t give any to anything related to them. Okay?”

Junhee lost her words, Jen walked away too fast and after Jen gone, Junhee groaned, staring at Leo, “What’s in your mind, Jung Taekwoon! I told you to calm down. You made everything harder for both of us, you know!”

The dinner table situation became so awkward. Junhee was already left the room ten minutes ago. Except Hakyeon and Leo, the rest members were confused—didn’t know what really happened just now.

“Hakyeon hyung, would you explain to us about this?” Ravi asked.

“Who’s that noona, actually?” asked Hyuk, Hongbin nodded as he wanted to ask the same thing. “Is she our antifan?”

“She is Leo hyungs’s girlfriend, isn’t she?” I guessed.

Ravi responded as well, “Whoa? Really? But she doesn’t seem like one…”

“She got amnesia. She already got her memory back, except me,” Leo finally opened his mouth. Hakyeon took another sip of his juice, “Let’s talk about it at dorm.”

 

 


two updates in a row! because im having a field trip next week, so i hope you guys still anticipate the story (:

comments and subs are loved!