A Kiss to Tear Him Apart

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 16: A Kiss to Tear Him Apart

 

{ Leo’s POV }

 

“It would be easier if my boyfriend is Ken,” she murmured. She seemed like talking to herself, but I heard her. She was playing with the tip of her skirt. I gave her some distance, so I just watched her from living room.

“Why?” I whispered.

She jumped off shocked, didn’t think that I would hear her. She bit her lips, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay, just answer me,” I said.

“Do you know people called you have some illness like autism?” she asked, not answering my question but changed the topic of our conversation. I shook my head.

She let a heavy sigh out, “Yes, some netizens are. You are not idol-alike, you are weird, you look like cyborg, expressionless—how could a singer be like that, autism, and some other harsh words you don’t want to know.”

“It’s okay,” I responded.

She furrowed her eyebrows, “It’s not okay for me.”

“Why? Does it have something to do with you? You can’t remember me either, so what is your problem, Jen?” I put my octave one note higher.

She gasped.

“You like Ken, I know. So does him. That’s why I asked him to hold his feeling for a while,” I added.

Her eyes looked into mine, “Why?”

“Don’t ‘why’ me, Jen! Can’t you understand my feeling at all? Waiting for you to remember me is like waiting for something that isn’t sure to come! Do you even understand how hard does it feel?” I lost myself.

Jen blinked. She didn’t know how to respond.

I sighed, “Ken likes you, don’t worry. If you can’t remember me as your boyfriend, you can have Ken. It won’t be a problem for him, anyway.”

“B-but…”

“What?” I cut her.

“What about you?” she asked.

I laughed, “Cut it off, Jen. You don’t want me as your boyfriend at the first place, do you?”

She started to cry. God, damn. I walked away, “It’s better to see you with Ken, rather than seeing you with other boys. So I can ask him to take care of my girlfriend.”

“Leo, I know the fact that you were my boy—”

“I am still your boyfriend, Jen!!” I shouted. She gasped, moved backward as she scared to see me getting mad. “I want to hate you, Jen! I really do. But I love you too much.”

“Leo—I’m,”

“ with someone called Leo! everything related to idol! this world I don’t want to be here anymore!” I screamed, grabbed a vase and threw it to the floor.

PRANGG!

It was broken, into pieces.

“See that!? I’m tore apart! Don’t you understand? Every time you talking about Ken, do you know my heart can’t take it. I feel I’m going to explode! It hurts me, Jen. So ing much!” I shouted, louder than before.

I grabbed another vase, when I was about to throw it, Jen ran into me. She hugged me tight, crying. My legs were shaking; everything is blurred on my teary eyes.

She cried, “Stop it.”

 

//

 

{ Jen’s POV }

 

Leo exploded. I cried. He cried even more. Did I hurt him that much? I never thought that someone who people called as calm and silent could be that wild. He fell asleep an hour after our fight—I didn’t know, if I could say it a fight because it was more likely like Leo fought with himself. He slept soundly.

I took my phone, pressed some numbers.

“Ken?”

“Oh, Jen? What’s wrong?” he responded, as cheerful as usual.

I sighed, “Can you come over?”

“Eh? What’s wrong?” he panicked. I replied, “I’ll text you the address, please come asap, okay?”

“Alright.”

I hung up and texted Ken the address of this apartment. I needed him to come as soon as possible, before Leo wake up or everything would turn into the worst condition. I couldn’t meet Ken in public place, he was an idol and it was dangerous for him. So this apartment was the only choice left.

Ten minutes later, I heard a bell rang. It must be Ken, so I walked without made any sound and opened the door. Ken offered me a sweet smile, so I replied him, “Sorry for the sudden call.”

“It’s okay.”

“Come in,”

I dragged Ken to the living room. He looked panic and swept his eyes around, “What happened, Jen? Are you okay?”

 

//

 

{ Ken’s POV }

 

I pretended like know nothing, instead of saying ‘was everything okay after Leo hyung threw away the glass vase into pieces and how was your feelings right now’ thingy because I watched every single scene happened in this apartment, thanks to Junhee for installed the cameras—even until today, I didn’t get what was her intended to do with those cameras.

Jen bit her lips, watering them and then said, “Ken, if everything turn worse, will VIXX forgive me?”

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows, didn’t understand what she meant.

“Will you forgive me?” she asked. I took her wrist hands, “What happened? Did Leo hyung hurt you?”

She shook her head, “It’s not him. It’s me. I damaged his heart, Ken. How I suppose to forgive myself for made someone suffering that much?”

“It’s not you who ask for amnesia,” I said, trying to calm her down.

“Ken,”

“Ya?”

She moved her face closer to mine, and I was wondering what was lingering in my mind—I didn’t even bother myself to avoid her, I let her moved closer and closer. Her eyes sparkled like stars, she put her hands on my shoulders, as she slowly crawled and kissed me.

I felt her lips touched mine.

Her lips were soft, tasted sweet and I couldn’t manage myself to say something but to blinked and stared at her face. She closed her eyes. After minutes we were on that state, she slowly released her lips from mine.

“T-Taekwoon…” she stumbled.

I turned my head and saw Leo was standing there, watching us like an eagle staring at its prey. I gasped, Jen stood up reactively.

“Leo hyung this is not like what you—” I tried to explain but Leo smirked, “You crossed the line, Ken.”

 

//

 

{ Hakyeon’s POV }

 

I groaned, “Damn Ken! He shouldn’t let Jen kiss him!”

Ravi and Hyuk gasped, we gathered in our room, monitoring what happened in Leo’s apartment. Actually we were busy with our stuffs but after Hyuk shouted and got panicked by Leo’s unpredictable fight with Jen, we decided to monitor them.

I didn’t want something bad happened with Leo—or Jen. I never thought that Jen called Ken for something like this, I mean, after Leo screamed like crazy and went wild about how he felt these times, she should be aware of Leo.

But, dammit.

“Hakyeon hyung, what should we do?” Hongbin started to panic.

“Calm, Bin, calm. Let’s just wait for a while. We only make everything getting worse if we go there,” Ravi responded.

Hyuk murmured, “She called Leo hyung as Taekwoon..”

“Ha?” Ravi got confused. Hyuk shook his head, “Oh, nope.”

I rubbed my back, “Shall we call Junhee for help? We can take care about Ken and Leo but we don’t know how to handle Jen. What do you think?”

Hongbin sighed, “Hyung we better let them solve their problem by themselves. If we jumped into theirs, that will be bad for them. I mean, this is about their feelings, about their relationship. Sometimes, it needs no intervention from the others.”

I looked to Hongbin, blinked, “Since when you became this wise?”

Hongbin chuckled, “Leo hyung taught me.”

“Leo hyung did?” Hyuk asked.

“Indirectly,” replied Hongbin.

So we decided to stay still in our room, waiting for what would happen. It wasn’t like we didn’t care, but Hongbin was right. We shouldn’t interfere.

 

//

 

{ Leo’s POV }

 

“You crossed the line, Ken,” I groaned, clenching my fist tighter than ever. I approached him and get ready for give him some punches in the face so he would know that he made an awful mistake.

He messed with me.

Hyung, let me explain this first,” Ken stepped backwards.

BRAKKK!!

One punch served. Ken rubbed his lips, it was bleeding but I didn’t care. Jen grabbed my arms, shouted, “Stop it, Taekwoon!”

I looked at her, “What this time? You guys were kissing, am I wrong?”

“Get your mind together! If you want to hit someone to release your anger, that someone should be me! I called him, I asked him to come, I kissed him, okay?” Jen said.

I grinned, “What!?”

“Stop jumping into your own conclusion!” Jen shouted.

I sent a death glare to Ken, who was quietly standing next to a pillar not too far from Jen and me.

Jen pushed me, “Answer me, idiot!”

I ignored Jen, and moved to Ken. I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. I hissed, “You sure know I’m good at boxing and taekwondo, right? Do you want to feel some punches, Ken?”

Hyung, we can talk about this,” he begged.

“Afraid, hah?” I .

Ken shook his head, “No. I refused to hit you.”

BRAKK!!

“Why huh? Why?!” I screamed at him after gave a heavy punch on his left cheek. He moaned in pain, fell down to the floor. Jen ran into him, helping him to bring his body up.

Ken smirked, “Jen chose me as her favorite member of VIXX, Jen brought my placard, Jen remembered me as her boyfriend, Jen called me, Jen asked me everything she needs, and Jen kissed me—all of those things—instead of you. Are those what made you angry?”

to hear him said those words.

“If you dare to light your fingers on Ken, I swear I will hate you forever, Taekwoon,” Jen suddenly stood in front of Ken, protecting him.

I held my fist.

Jen turned her body, and then she grabbed a tissue box. She cleaned up the blood on scar I gave on Ken’s face. Ken moaned, while Jen whispered, “Is it okay if you go home with this face?”

“It’s okay, I’ll take cab,” Ken answered.

Jen sighed, “I’m so sorry, Ken. You shouldn’t have this scar if you didn’t come here.”

“It’s okay, Jen. Stop apologizing.”

“Ken, will you forgive me for all this damages?” Jen asked again, this time she lowered her voice—I didn’t know what was it for, but she looked down.

Ken patted her shoulder, “I will always do. But, Jen, is it okay if I go home right now? I mean, he could be...” Ken stared at me.

Jen nodded, “I’m all okay. Take care of yourself.” She got Ken into the front door and sent him away. I waited her on living room, still with the same expression.

“Hit me,” she asked, pushing my chest. “I asked you to hit me, moron!”

I was ready with my fist. Without any hesitation, I moved closer to hit her. She didn’t close her eyes. She was really ready with punch I would give her.

I stepped back.

“Why?” she questioned me. I laughed bitterly, “What makes you think that I will hit you, stupid. You’re the love of my life how could I become a heartless person like that.”

“But you punched Ken.”

I hissed, “Problem for you?”

PLAKK!!

I jumped off myself of a shock. She slapped me. It was hurt, for real. I stared at her, asking for an explanation that she should give me. But seeing her uninterested look, I sighed, “Look what the cheater did, slapped me.”

“Cheat? Ha-ha-ha funny, Jung Taekwoon. You didn’t even ask for any explanation. But it’s okay, I cheated. Let’s break up, and everything ends here. Is that pretty clear for you, huh? I don’t want this relationship either. Who wants to be your girlfriend anyway? Go away and stop appear in front of me, you such an eyesore,” she walked away, grabbed her things and went to the front door, slapped it hard.

I was speechless, and it was painfully hurt.

She left me.

Again.

 

 

 Now as ever I have something that makes it hard

Something from quite a long ago

When I look at the cherished pictures of you

Again it seems like my heart will probably stop

 

The times we fought

Have become more precious now

I’m jealous of the young me of the time

I am longing for the me that had you next to me

So much I feel like I’m going to die

 

I hate the me who resent you to the point I get weary

I hate the me who remembers you

Going on like this won’t work

There is no end to this

It seems like I am the only one hurts like this

 

I regret it so much I could die

I’m longing for you so much I could die *)

 

 


*) 4MEN – Regret


i don't know if this storyline went well or not :(

pardon my grammar and typos. please lemme know what do you think about this story hehe.

4 chapters to go!

subscribe & comments! <3