Finale: Epilogue

A Kiss To Remember

EPILOGUE

 

{ Ken’s POV }

 

It was hurt, of course.

But I remembered words that my sister told me; “Jaehwan, if someday you fall for someone that can’t be reached, please noted that love is about giving what you have, without expecting to get them back. If you truly love her, you suppose to do what will make her happy, instead of holding her happiness just because her happiness is your pain.”

I did something what made her happy.

I let her kiss me to remember him.

 

//

 

{ Hongbin’s POV }

 

Hyung, why are you smiling like that?” asked me, seeing Leo giggled on his chair. We were on our fansign, a long promotion after we released our first mini album called Hyde. Leo turned his head, and then pointed the crowded with his eyes.

I looked around.

A girl with long hair waved like a stupid, she brought a placard written ‘My Lovely Dimpled Prince Lee Hongbin!’ and I burst into a laughter, “You are not going to mad at me, because she brought my placard, right?”

Leo shrugged, “It is her revenge because she got madly jealous after she knew we have a song featuring Minah from Girls’ Day. Ah, even if I get mad to you, she won’t allow me to punch your perfect handsome face after all.”

I laughed again, “She said so?”

He nodded.

Hyung, I’m glad you found her.” I said.

 

//

 

On one fine day, a boy walked out from the gym lazily. It was his first day on taekwondo course next to his school. He supposed to back straight home but he changed his mind as soon as he saw a figure and the voice he knew the best. A pair of his eyes captured a girl running from another girl. He couldn’t take his eyes off from a girl with long straight hair who kept giggling because she trolled her friend.

“Catch me if you can, Moon Junhee!” she ran after pulled her tongue out to friend.

The other girl grinned, “I swear I will punch you in the face, Ahn Jaein! Just to remind you that I know taekwondo!”

“You won’t! It’s your fault because you left me behind and have a date with that sunbae! Aaah—” that girl bumped on the boy’s chest and got up immediately, “Oops, sorry!” and she went around to avoid her friend who was still yelling out loud and left the boy who still stared at her.

The boy’s pinkish lips curved a smile, “I found you.”

 

 

 

 

 


omg this story is officially ended!!! >---<

i'm sad but happy in the same time huhu. i love jen and taekwoon. huhuha readers-nim thanks alot for the subs, votes, comments and love, also the supports and for bearing all my stupidness in grammar and spelling huhhuhu!! seriously thanks alot! i feel like hugging you all huhu /hugs hugs/

please DO EXPRESS YOUR FEELING about the plot, the story, the characters as well!

i don't know if i should write junhee's sequel and ken's sequel. kekek XDXD

eh, is it obviously that i show you guys that i ship leobin, neo and keo bromances in this fic? huhu XDXD

guys, SERIOUSLY THANKS ALOT! <3 <3

 

{ please take a look my other fics as well ///v/// }

xx,

gikanuna