Last Plan

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 12: Last Plan

 

 

{ Jen’s POV }

 

I let Junhee went first to the table. I needed to wash my face unless I wanted those boys to see my tired face. These days were very hard for me. At one time, I was so sure that Ken was my boyfriend. At one time, Junhee convinced me that it wasn’t Ken. I doubted my own memory—because I wasn’t sure about my own feeling—whether it was true or not.

Junhee refused my request when I asked her Ken’s number this morning. I insisted, but Junhee said no.

“Jen?”

I turned my head, looking for someone who called me. I smiled as soon as I saw Ken waved his hand. He was wearing a navy green t-shirt and jeans. He looked so handsome with his dark hair color.

“Ken!” I approached him, “Are you coming alone?”

“Yeah, the others arrived first. I had a schedule so I came late, sorry,” he apologized.

I grabbed his arms, smiled, “It’s fine. Let’s go find the others.”

He stared at me.

I gave him a look, “Why? Is there something on my face?”

“No.”

“Oh! Then stop staring at me,”

“That’s because you’re so beautiful,” he whispered, but I could hear him so clearly. I could feel my cheeks blushed, “Thanks. You look super fine today.”

It heart was shaking; it felt so good standing next to Ken.

We were holding each other’s hand and entered a room where Junhee and the others waited for us. I could see all the eyes turned into our hands.

“I met her in front of toilet,” Ken explained to those curious eyes.

I smiled, “Have you order something?” I asked to Junhee. That girl nodded, “Do you want me to order the same food for you?”

“No, thanks, I’ll do myself.” I said then turned my eyes to Ken, “What do you want for lunch, Ken? Is sour pork soup with roasted chicken sounds okay? I remember it’s your favorite, right?”

“Jen,” Junhee called me. “Let Ken order himself.”

“Ugh, okay.”

 

//

 

{ Leo’s POV }

 

She came with Ken, holding each other’s hands. It was awful to see, but I decided to not easily get mad—or jealous. I invited Ken, so this was the consequence. She looked beautiful with the long hoodie and short pants, if only I could say those to her.

 I almost choked. She mentioned my favorite menu, but then again, she said it was Ken’s.

Jen put more potatoes on Ken’s plate, “Eat more. It’s nice to see the chubby you like you were on Rock Your Body’s era.”

Ken smiled, “Thanks.”

Noona, do you know our Rock Your Body’s album?” Hyuk shouted, he ignore his steak for a while. Jen nodded, “Yup. Junhee showed me all of your videos. It was a cute song.”

“Yay, so you’re officially our fan, right?” asked Hongbin.

Jen replied, “You can say so.”

“So, so, so, who is your favorite member?” Ravi seemed interested to join the topic conversation. Both Ken and I stopped eating and looked into each other’s eyes.

Jen chuckled, “Is it too obvious if I say my favorite is Ken?”

I choked, Hakyeon handed me a glass of water. I gulped it in one shot. Jen looked at me, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I answered.

“You danced very well,” she said. I furrowed my eyebrows, “Pardon?”

“You danced very well in every dance practice videos I’ve watched. You are next to N if I have to rank you as the best dancer in VIXX,” added her.

“How about me?” asked Ken—I didn’t know why he kept asking for her attention. I already begged him to hold his feelings toward Jen, but it seemed that he refused to cooperate with me.

Fine, Ken.

Jen chuckled, “You were good.”

Ken’s phone suddenly rang. He got a call from manager and he needed to leave first because of his personal schedule with Hakyeon.

“Thanks for the lunch, Junhee. I don’t know that Leo has a very kind cousin,” said Ken. Junhee laughed, “I’m not his cousin. It was only a little white lie so I can meet Leo easier than if I introduce myself as his friend to your so-called-strict managers.”

Hakyeon added, “Wow you’re such a genius.”

“I am,” Junhee chuckled. “I’ll see you around guys. Have a nice day ahead.”

Ken threw a glance to Jen, so Jen mouthed up, “Fighting for your schedule. Don’t forget to eat your dinner. I’ll see you later.”

Ken nodded, and then they left.

 

//

 

{ Junhee’s POV }

 

I was so frustrated seeing Jen being so lovey-dovey with Ken. I could imagine what was on Taekwoon’s mind, though. If it wasn’t because he wanted to keep his good relationship with his group-mate, I swear he would already kick and punch Ken like he beat all his rivals on taekwondo competition years ago.

Taekwoon seemed calmer than before, and it was good. The bad thing was Ken acted like he was Jen’s real boyfriend—God, for everything I did for Jen and Taekwoon, I hope that guy named Ken has no feeling towards Jen. It would be even harder for me—and Taekwoon of course.

“Jen, would you like to accompany Leo? I need him to buy something in a minimart near the restaurant,” I said.

Jen looked at me, confusedly, “Should I?”

I nodded, “Because you know what my favorites are. Please?”

“Okay.”

After Jen and Taekwoon left, I faced the three guys who sat across my table. They looked at me constantly, I smiled, “You know that Jen is Taekwoon’s girlfriend, right?”

They nodded at the same time.

“Great. I’d like to ask a help from you guys,” I added.

“What’s that?” Hyuk blinked his small eyes.

I took a deep breath before I started my long explanation, “Before Taekwoon applied Jellyfish audition he lived with Jen in an apartment not too far from mine.”

“They shared an apartment together?” asked Hongbin, he seemed a little bit shocked.

I nodded, “Yes. Can you imagine how deep their relationship was?”

Ravi smiled, “No wonder Leo hyung got so mad to Ken hyung.”

“Okay, let me continue. I asked Taekwoon to come to apartment every day after your daily exercises and schedules. I need you to cooperate with me, please keep this secret from the managers. I told Taekwoon to ask for permission, saying that he needs to go home every day for a month because his sister is sick.”

“It’s only a lie, right? Leo hyung’s sister is not sick, right?” asked Hyuk, full of worries.

I nodded, “Yes. It’s only a camouflage, so the managers will let Taekwoon to not stay at dorm for a month.”

“Okay, so what else we can help you except to keep this secret from anyone else?” this time Ravi got more serious.

I watered my lower lip, “What do you think about Jen?”

Ravi shrugged, “I don’t know, but I don’t really like the idea of idol dating anyone. It’s not like I hate her, but I can’t stand if this matter will distract our focus to reach our goals together.”

“I see…” I responded. “Hongbin and Hyuk, what do you think?”

Hyuk, “I agree with Ravi hyung. No, I don’t hate Jaein noona. To be honest, I really want to see the original Leo hyung, what he was like on the past. But VIXX is really important for me.”

“I think you guys misjudged. This is not like I want Taekwoon to leave VIXX for Jen. Taekwoon won’t leave VIXX for any particular reason, because being a singer is his greatest dream. I only need you to help my best friend,” I said, looking at Hyuk and Ravi’s faces that not-too-great-to-see.

They’re misinterpreted everything, that was why they seemed opposed Taekwoon and Jen—or Jen and Ken.

“C’mon, guys. Let’s not drag VIXX into this topic because it doesn’t have anything related to VIXX. This is about Leo hyung and his happiness. I’m sorry for saying this, but if I were Leo hyung, I would really happy if my friends support me,” Hongbin mouthed his opinion.

I jumped off. I didn’t think that the second youngest could be this mature and wise. He smiled at me, “Falling in love is not a sin, so does loving someone.”

Ravi finally nodded, “Alright, as long as it won’t cause any problem to VIXX.”

“Maybe I’m too young to understand this so called feeling and love, but I will try my best. Let’s count this as our return to Leo hyung for always takes care of us,” Hyuk added.

I smiled, thanked to Hongbin, “I installed some cameras inside the apartment. It’s not only me who is going to monitoring them, but you guys too.”

“Camera?” Hongbin asked.

I nodded, “Yes. I already gave Hakyeon the devices you need to put on your dorm’s screen TV.”

“Hakyeon hyung agreed?” Ravi narrowed his eyebrows.

“Of course,” I replied.

 

//

 

{ Jen’s POV }

 

He walked next to me. He was wearing black sleeveless shirt and jeans. He shoved his hands on his jeans’ pocket.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

He looked up, “Oh, I’m fine.”

“Are you really this quiet? I mean, you don’t say much like the others, and it’s rare to see you smile,” I tried to build some conversation.

He smirked, “I used to talk more.”

“Really?”

He nodded.

“How long did you know Ken?” I encourage myself to ask about Ken. His facial expression changed, but I didn’t know what was it for. “Pretty long,” he answered.

“He is a good guy, isn’t he?”

“Ya,”

“Leo,” I called him, just right after we arrived in front of the minimarket.

He turned his head and looking at me, “Hm?”

“Do you hate me that much?”

His eyes widened, “Why would I hate you, anyway?”

“I don’t know, but you seem not interested to talk to me,” I explained. He shrugged, “It’s because you keep talking about Ken.”

I took a deep breath, “I’m sorry. I don’t know you dislike that topic.”

He patted my head gently while smiling, “It’s okay, Jen. I’m not mad, I won’t.” he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to the minimart.

My heart was beating so fast—faster and faster. I felt electricity spreading to my whole body. The warmth that came from his hands slowly enveloped my feelings.

Who was this guy actually?


 

 


two updates in a row (again) keke

i'm sorry bcs i was sick huhuhuhu

comment & subscribe :)