Videos

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 10: Videos

 

{ Jen’s POV }

 

Junhee handed me a bag full of DVDs when we were already home. I looked at her with confuse face. She shrugged, “I don’t know whether it will help or not, but you better try. Those are VIXX’s compilation videos I collected for you to watch.”

“VIXX’s videos?”

“Yup. Take a look at them, please,” Junhee begged.

I blinked at those DVDs. Junhee opened her wardrobe, picked a pink t-shirt and short jeans, “If it doesn’t work, I guess I need to kick you out of this apartment.”

“Junhee, you meanie,” I protest, “It’s not like I don’t want to remember, right? I can’t remember it.”

“Kidding, girl. Just watch them, okay?”

“Okay. Eh, where are you going?” I asked, she changed her clothes so fast and now she put the heels. She smiled, “A business.”

“Hei, Junhee!” I shouted.

She stopped her moves, “What’s again?”

“Is it okay for me to wear your clothes and use your things?” I asked, she chuckled, “Oh girl, who do you think we are? Best friend! Mine is yours too, okay? I’m gonna be late, bye now!”

She left and slapped the door. I walked to the kitchen, looking for something I could eat. I haven’t eaten my proper meal since I was hospitalized last night. I opened the fridge but there were only banana, a cup of vanilla ice cream and two bottles of milk. I took them all and bought them to the living room.

I needed to watch the video.

I the TV and the DVD Player, and started watching. The first DVD was VIXX’s videos from their official youtube channel, I guess, since the quality was pretty good and it was stated on the last of video.

They looked very fine. I mean, so fine—without make up, especially Hongbin and Leo. God, no, six of them were good looking even without any make up. The small eyes, bare face and pinkish lips.

Video by video, slowly I understand why those fan girls love them. Despite they were all handsome—they put a lot of effort to reach their dream. It wasn’t that easy for being an idol.

VIXX’s dance practice video for Rock Your Body. I gasped. Without my knowing, my eyes watched one person’s movement only. His dance captivated me, I didn’t know why but was it really the first time I watch this kind of video? Why did I feel like déjà vu?

Another VIXX’s video. MTV Diary, it was stated that the program was originally with another groups but it’s been cut for VIXX only.

Hakyeon, who also known as N was a cheerful person. I never thought that he was the leader of the group. Leo, I swear, why did this guy decide to be an idol? He looked like a camera-phobia, too quiet and scary. Was he the same person with someone who pulled my arm that night? Or was he bipolar—person with two personalities? Wow that would be scary.

Hongbin, he was the best artwork ever. Dimples, rounded eyes, sharp nose, great jawline and he got a nice body. This guy was completely Junhee’s ideal type. Hongbin reminded me to Junhee’s ex-boyfriend—who was a supermodel now.

Ravi gave me a lot of bad-boy vibe, but he’s cute though. Especially when he was around Hakyeon, he turned to be a baby and so childish. He’s adorkable.

The youngest, Hyuk at first seemed quiet and shy but he’s so noisy, just like the other. As the youngest, he got bullied a lot but grumbling and pouting Hyuk made me chuckle a lot. Suddenly I missed my younger brother now, he’s two year younger than Hyuk.

Ken. My boyfriend. He was totally my type. Cheerful, bright, easy going and talk a lot. Everything turned fun when he was around. Everyone loved him. Mommy-like boy and his sweet voice. I tried to remember, what kind of date I used to have with him? What was his favorite food, his favorite singer, and the other things about him.

I couldn’t remember any single thing.

And it was .

 

//

 

{ Leo’s POV }

 

“Lunch?” Hyuk widened his eyes. “With that noona again?”

“Be careful with your words, youngest. She has a name,” I scolded him. Hyuk was sorry and I shrugged, “Since tomorrow will be our day off, if you want to stay home, it’s okay.”

“Count me in, I want to meet Jaein noona again,” said Hongbin, showed his enthusiasm. 

I smiled.

“Hakyeon hyung and Ravi hyung, are you guys going?” asked Hyuk, swiped his eyes to the boys who were busy playing game. Hakyeon shouted, “Of course. I love free meal.”

“Me too, me too!” added Ravi, “I heard the restaurant is well-known with the delicious steak and roasted chicken. You will regret it if you are not going with us.”

Hyuk chuckled, “Alright, I’m going.”

“Nice, I’ll call Junhee right now,” I said, took my phone from my pocket and press some numbers. Ken sighed, “So you are not inviting me to join with you?”

I canceled my call, “What do you think?”

“I don’t know. If I were you, I wouldn’t invite either,” he shrugged and I grinned, “To be very honest, Ken, I’m afraid she will fall for you, for real.”

Hyuk and Hongbin blinked their eyes, preventing any fight between us but I didn’t want to have any fight with Ken. Not this time, not with my injured right hand.

“Reason?”

I rolled my eyes, “You’re her type.”

“Really? Wow,” Ken smiled.

I hissed, “Is that make you very happy?”

Ken shook his head, “No. Sorry.”

“What’s the laugh for, then?” I asked, staring at him. He continued his words, “You said I’m kind of her type, what makes me wonder is, why did she choose you as her boyfriend.”

I clenched my fist.

He realized my movement and said quickly, “Uh, slow dude. I’m just wondering if you were as cheerful as I am. You used to talk a lot, right?”

“Shut up.”

“Really hyung?” asked Hongbin, curious. Hyuk added, “If it’s true, you changed a lot, hyung. What was it for, anyway?”

Hakyeon and Ravi paused their game. Ravi pulled in a sofa pillow to his embrace, “You were player, weren’t you? And your girlfriend was the one who healed you from that sickness.”

“You watch too much drama, Ravi,” Hakyeon hit Ravi’s shoulder. I shrugged, “I need to make a call.”

 

//

 

{ Junhee’s POV }

 

“I’m at your apartment, why?” I said, as he called me all of sudden. I heard he was sighing; the dorm was very noisy. They must be home, six of them.

I put the stuff I was holding on, and walked to the balcony, “So you call just to ask me whether it’s okay to Ken for come or not?”

“Yeah.”

“Who is Jen’s boyfriend anyway? It’s not me who will be jealous and break the mirror in the toilet because of my jealousy and go home with angry face, anyway,” I .

“Shut up.”

I laughed, “It’s all up to you, Taekwoon.”

“You know the situation I’m talking about, Junhee,” he added. I found his insecure voice. The last time I heard this kind of his voice was long ago, when a guy from Jen’s past appeared and Taekwoon came to me, worrying about his relationship with Jen.

I scratched my nose, “This is has nothing to do with the placard, okay? It was mine.”

“She chose Ken, after all.”

I looked around the room, ignored his words, “So, Taekwoon-ah, is it possible for you to do something I want you to do? I’m afraid it goes against your idol’s rule.”

“You changed the topic, stupid,” he protested.

“Look, Taekwoon, I believe you still the same Taekwoon I knew years ago. I believe, if the love between you and Jen still there, there is always a way to what it should be,” I added.

He didn’t reply.

“But if the love already faded away, I hope you can find someone better than Jen. Is that a deal, Taekwoon?” I asked once again.

I hung up.

I know it’s hard for him. Jen was his first girlfriend and maybe his first love as well. He was a really good guy in taekwondo academy where I met him for the first time. He was kind of shy and talked only if it was a necessary.

I trust Taekwoon, that was why I let him met Jen purposely. Who would share a drink with stranger anyway, if it wasn’t me who asked her to do so?

 

“Jen, listen to me.”

“Can’t you just say it later, I’m thirsty,” she was about going out from the class.

“Jen!” I grabbed her arms.

“Oh, Junhee, what is that?” she got annoyed.

“Do you see that guy? The one in black shirt with red earphones and jeans?”

She nodded, “Who is he? Your new crush? Why are you always targeting the hot guys? Give one for your best friend won’t hurt you.” She pouted.

“He’s my taekwondo colleague. Here, I already bought you a latte. Share with him, okay?” I asked while handing me a cup of latte. She rolled her eyes, “Hah?”

“Just pretend that you bought it, and after he know that cafeteria run out for the latte, come to him, offer him to share your latte. Is that pretty clear, agent Jen?” I winked to her.

She grinned, “I don’t get it. What is that for?”

I gave him two tickets and she widened her eyes. I said, “I don’t care what will you do but you have to be successful asking him to go with you for a movie. Okay?”

“Junhee, you gotta be kidding me. The answer is no,” she rejected me. I pouted, “Why are you so mean? For my sake, please? I promise I will buy you cheese cake as much as you want—for a week, deal?”

“You sue me with cheese cake. Unfair.”

“Please.”

“You better keep that promise, Junhee.” And she walked, decided to accept my challenge.

 

Love found its way. I trust love as much as I trust Jen as my best friend. If she was the one made for Taekwoon—or vice versa—I believe love would find its way, once again.

 

 

 


the storyline, what do you think guys? is it too boring or?

please leave a comment. thanks! <3