Not Your Lips

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 15: Not Your Lips

 

{ Hongbin’s POV }

 

I laughed a lot. Almost cried, maybe. Today is our day off and I decided to monitoring the screen from cameras in Leo hyung’s apartment. Hyuk chewed his favorite snack and took a look at me, “Why hyung?”

“Why? Don’t you see it? Leo hyung never talk as much as that with us,” I answered whilst taking some snack from his hand.

Hyuk nodded, “He always being the introvert one.”

“No,” Hakyeon hyung cut our conversation. Hyuk and I turned our head in the same time, waiting for the next statement. Hakyeon hyung smiled, “He talks the least is his true personality.”

“Really?”

“But what we watched just now..”

Hakyeon hyung nodded, “Do you think if he remains quiet and talk less like he always does, Jen would remember him? Jen’s boyfriend used to talk more than Leo we knew.”

Ravi appeared with apple in his hand, “I don’t see Ken hyung anywhere.”

“He went out, will be back in a minute,” replied Hyuk.

I’d like to see that kind of Leo hyung. Cheerful, bright, full of happiness and easy to smile. Not Leo hyung that known as chic, expressionless, shy, quiet, or talk less.

 

//

 

{ Jen’s POV }

 

We decided to buy some food outside and took it home because it’s already too late for cooking and our stomachs couldn’t cooperate—too hungry to wait. We sat facing each other. I was holding my chopsticks, ready to grab some beef and then Leo feed me up with carrots, “Say aaaaa..”

I had no choice but to open my mouth. He smiled like a proud dad seeing his daughter eat well.

“Say it, Leo,”

“—Hm?”

“If you dumped me, why do you want me this much. I mean, to remember you,” I asked. Leo choked his own food and gulped some water, “Who dumped who?”

“You, dumped me.”

“Who said so?” he seemed so serious.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Someone, let’s say I heard it from someone we both knew.”

“I need the name,”

“Why don’t you just tell me about what happened on prom night?” I insisted, not to mention Yoojin into this conversation. He sighed, “Prom? It was a bitter memory to remember. I don’t think you want to remember it either.”

“Try me.”

Leo put down his chopsticks, “You and I got into a very terrible fight. Both of us threw harsh words to each other. I remember you cried a lot. It was a public fight. People saw us, people judged us. You refused to believe me, you didn’t want to hear my explanation, you just left, after you slapped me. Twice.”

I gasped, “Slapped you?”

He nodded, “People think I dumped you, maybe. Because that time, I was bumped into someone’s lips and you counted it as cheating. You such a possessive girlfriend back then, just so you know.”

“Ha?”

“You got into fight with a senior who was madly in love with me, not to mention that you kept dragging me over the class a second after the bell ring just to avoid that witch. That witch—”

“Park Yoojin?” a word just too easily came out from my mouth.

Leo smirked, “It’s her name.”

“You kissed her?”

“I said, I bumped into her lips accidentally.”

“You enjoyed it, at least,” I giggled, “Boys love to kiss or being kissed, right.”

“I’m not.” Leo cut my words. I furrowed my eyebrows, “Not?”

Leo leaned his back to his chair, “No. If it’s not your lips.”

I coughed. Damn this guy. I refused to look at him for a while, it must be so freaking red, my face. Leo handed me a glass of milk, “Yours.”

“Thanks.”

He nodded. After finished our breakfast, he took care the tools, plates and bowls. He washed them carefully. He was good at doing house chores—as good as Hongbin, I thought. He followed me to living room, as I the TV.

“Say it, Jen,”

“—Hm?”

“Do you really like Ken?” he asked.

I wasn’t prepared any words to answer that kind of question, so I shrugged, not to answer him. Leo hissed, “Could you please move a little more to the edge of the sofa?”

“Eh?”

“Just please do.”

I did like what he wanted me to do. Suddenly he lay down; he put his head on my laps and closed his eyes. I was about to complain, but then again he opened his eyes slowly, looking into mine.

“We used to spend our free time like this,” he whispered softly, I almost couldn’t catch it.

“Is that so?”

“Yup. And then you started to protest because my head getting heavier. Do you remember what my reaction was?” he tested me, I shook my head. He smiled, “Because I think of you too much, too much until it made my head get heavier.”

“Cheesy,” I grinned.

He chuckled, “I don’t care.” he pulled my right hand, put it on his head. I blinked, confusedly, “W-what?”

“ it.”

“Hah? No!” I refused, as quickly as I could respond his request.

He got up, leaned his back to the sofa. He whimpered, “Sorry.” As his eyes looked into mine, and he rubbed his neck—to cover up his nervousness, I thought. I smiled a bit, “It’s okay.”

I stood up, and walked out from the living room. He kept his eyes on me, it made me feel uneasy, I didn’t even know why. I turned my body, caught him up and he was busy pretending to press the button on remote. I knew he was staring at me.

“Leo,” I called him.

“Ya?” His expression suddenly went up. I could see his eye smiled. I giggled, “You better smile more in front of camera. It looks good on you, though.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Of course. Do you think I’m lying?” I tried to not sounded like I get offended by his words, but then he added, “No. I just, yeah, just it.”

I walked into bedroom, swept my eyes around and looking for something I could do. Leo came in, he leaned on the door, shoved hands in his jeans’ pockets. I smirked, while saying to myself, Can’t he just being normal like Leo I knew from those videos? This kind of Leo made my heart flutter a lot. Damn it. Stop staring, idiot! Stop looking at me with those eyes! Moron!

 

//

 

“I bring you some stuff for today’s competition. Don’t make me regret this so you have to win. Do you hear me, Taekwoon?” said the girl, nudged the boy who was standing next to her.

The boy laughed, “Why don’t you just say ‘Taekwoon, I’m here to support you, fighting! You can do this’? It’ would be nicer to hear, you know.”

The girl grinned, “You wish!”

The boy pulled the girl into his arms, patted her head gently, “Thanks for coming. I heard you’re having midterm exams this week, so, yeah, to know that you give me your precious time is such a sweet thing you did for me. Also, thanks for the stuff you brought me. I will give today’s medal for you. Promise.”

The girl smiled, “Taekwoon,”

“—Ya?”

“Can you release me? People are watching,” said the girl. The boy chuckled, “Who cares. Hugging my girlfriend is such my hobby, anyway.”

“Just because you know taekwondo, doesn’t mean I can’t give you some punches or kicks, okay,” treated the girl. The boy laughed again, “Understand, sir.” He released his girl, and patted her head again, “Oh my sweetie cutie pumpkin cupcake.”

“Jung Taekwoon!”

“Okay, I’ll stop.”

 

 

 


HYDE MV IS OUT AND IM SO FREAKING FEEL GOOD ITS AL DAMN PERFECT OMG SORRY

comment & subscribe.

ah in case if you want to have a chitchat with me, go visit me @asabianglala on twitter :D