Fansign Event

A Kiss To Remember

Chapter 1: Fansign Event

 

{ Jen's POV }

 

“I told you to not involve me to all your crazy activities over artists, remember?” I said. But the girl I was talking with refused to turn off her music and she continued humming the song she was listening to.

“Junhee, I’m talking to you. Do you even hear me?” I repeated my words while nudging her.

The girl with wavy dark brown hair finally made a move and put one side of her earphone out of her ear, looked at me, “Eh- what is that again, Jen?”

“Do not involve me to your fan girl activities. We made it as a promise last time, remember?” I asked. Junhee shook her head, “I don’t remember. You know I’m bad at memorizing.”

“Gosh, Junhee. What’s this time? Accompany you went to Music Core last week is enough,” I pouted. I really hate this side of Junhee, she’s the only child in her family that’s why she’s a little bit selfish and everything she wanted must be fulfilled.

Junhee put his index finger to her lips, “Ssssh. This time will be different.”

“What’s different? Meet dozens of teenagers screaming crazily over boys who sing and dance on the stage, oh never again, Junhee,” I let a long sighed out loud.

Junhee looked at me, “I promise this is the last time.”

“Where will we go?”

“Gimpo.”

“For?”

Junhee smiled, “VIXX’s fan sign event.”

I rolled my eyes. Who the hell VIXX is, I don’t really like the idea of being a fan of any idol or artist or anyone else.

It was hard enough for being me, not to mention that I forgot almost half of my memory since I got a car accident. I only remembered my basic knowledge like who am I, who my parents are, where I come from, where college I attend at, and I remembered Junhee so clearly—who stood next to door waiting for me got my consciousness back.

“Learn them,” said Junhee, she pointed the screen of her iPad. It was an official website of VIXX where I could see six boys in black suit, creepy yellow lenses, and colorful hair colors with their full profiles.

I shook my head, “No.”

“C’mon, Jen. I made you a placard, so pick one of them,” added Junhee. “No Junhee, thanks a lot. But I don’t want to bring the stupid placard. I’m going to wait you outside the bookstore.”

“Jen, you are no fun,” she got mad.

I took my earphone from my bag and I saw Junhee’s paper bag. What she just said was true, she made six placards with each names of them on it. I took a look at Junhee—she pouted. For the hundred times I sighed, “Okay then. Give me your iPad.”

Junhee handed me her iPad with a wide smile.

To be honest, I didn’t really learn the members’ profiles—because I didn’t want to—so I was just randomly pointing at one of them and Junhee laughed a little, “Ken? Wow you really good at picking a bias.”

“He’s not my bias.”

“But you chose him,”

I rolled my eyes, “It doesn’t mean that he became my bias or my type or whatsoever you might think of, I just picked him because his hair doesn’t look as creepy as the others. What happened with purple, red, light brown, orange, and white hair, uh?”

“But Ken is handsome,” Junhee nudged me.

I gave her a glare, “Don’t make me regret for what I just did for you, okay?” Junhee nodded, then said, “Ken’s real name is Jaehwan. Here, you’re going to be in the lines with me too.” She handed me an album, VIXX’s album to be exact.

I grinned, “God damn it, do I really have to be one of those crazy fan girls, Junhee?”

“Being a fan girl isn’t a sin, Jen. Besides, they’re kind and friendly,” said Junhee. I chuckled, “Do you think it wasn’t one of their marketing trick, uh?”

“Do you hate idol that much, Jen?” asked Junhee, she lowered her voice, looked at me with serious gaze.

I shook my head, “Of course no, Junhee.”

Junhee plugged out her earphone and put it on her hoodie pocket, she smiled at me—not as cheerful as before—and grabbed my arm, asking me to follow her, and we already on the venue of the fan sign event.

“Please, I just want to help you to get your memory back,” said Junhee, but  I didn’t get what she was trying to say.