Have you fallen in love?

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Thanks to Bamlisa since I'm not going to lie when I say that I pretty much forgot about this fanfic and throughout the 2 years hiatus of this story, I was doing my university degree and if I did have time to write then I was too busy, focusing on other fanfics to update (do check them out)

To be pretty honest, most of the couples' arcs and the story itself is more than halfway done so yes I will focus on updating it and completing it hopefully within this year as there isn't much left! As there is an hiatus of almost 2 years, I might make some mistakes on some details that may go unnoticed by me but anyway the story is still here and the same throughout.

SuperGeneration is pretty much not popular anymore nor are the groups that active or as popular as they used to be and yeah it happens but that still isn't going to stop me from writing about them right now nor in the future if I do wish to write more stories about the two groups! I still ship them and the individual couples till to this day whether others do or not!


It will really help me out if you guys could give me comments as to how you felt about the chapter and your top three favourite couple moments on each chapter (Please don't be afraid to give me really long comments or each review on the couples since that would be amazing!!!)

A/N=Thanks to Supergenerationjiang for your long comments about each couples throughout a lot of the chapters in the comments I have seen since that was truly a joy to read and gave me feedbacks and an idea as to how the moments of the couples were so thank you so much!


THE STORY IS IN AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the streets

Leeteuk ran around the dangerous streets after hearing news that Taeyeon was stuck in the heavy rain traffic, he became worried for her as he wanted to look for her and get her back to safety especially considering how dangerous the streets and the heavy rain was becoming. If he didn't find her soon enough then she could be stuck here throughout the whole night.

''TAEYEON?!'' Leeteuk screamed her name even more as he looked around for her. ''Taeyeon?! Taeyeon-ah?!''

He looked to see Kangin was not too far from where he was, causing him to run ahead and grab hold of the guy.

''Taeyeon, where is she?!'' Kangin demanded to know.

''That's what I was going to ask you!'' Leeteuk sighed at Kangin's lack of information but that didn't stop Leeteuk from continuing to search for her.

''She told me she was in this street the last time we spoke!'' Kangin told him, looking at his dead cellphone. ''Her phone isn't working nor is mine.''

''The heavy rain is going to get worse so we gotta find her beforehand.'' Leeteuk said, looking at all the cars to see if Taeyeon was in any of them.

Leeteuk ran through the cars, not finding her in any of them until the last car he went through just caught hold of his attention, it seemed similiar to Taeyeon's car, making him to run there immediately. He looked inside and was glad to see Taeyeon was in there however his smile disappeared when he saw that she was laying down on the seat, it looked like she had fainted. He tried to open the car's door but it wasn't opening at all.

''TAEYEON?!'' Leeteuk looked around the street, he had to find something to break the car's window.

He tried to use his brick to crack open the window but it was no use. He looked around and found a used bat, immediately grabbing hold of it and swinging it against the window. After the window cracked open, he immediately grabbed hold of the keys and unlocked the car's window, proceeding to carry his wife's body in a bridal manner before placing her body onto the car hood.

''Taeyeon! Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk shook her but she still didn't wake up.

He placed his fingers against her pulse and found out it was quite low, he was getting a lot more worried for her.

''Please Taeyeon, open your eyes!'' Leeteuk shook her continously. ''Taeyeon!''

He could hear her breathing, causing him to shake her more and giving her mini pushes to her chest and to his surprise and luck, he saw his wife starting to open her eyes.

''T-Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk smiled widely.

He looked to see his wife had her eyes open, immediately sitting up before she hugged him tightly. Leeteuk couldn't contain his happiness as he hugged her as tightly as he could, feeling glad that his wife was okay. The two decided to break out their hug when they realised their surroundings, both of them looking away as soon as the hug was broken between them. He noticed that she was starting to shiver a lot hence causing him to carry her in a bridal manner as he got her nearby shelter.

Kangin sighed as he noticed their scene from a corner far away, looking at how Leeteuk got out his jacket and placed it around Taeyeon, who was shivering a lot. Kangin observed the way Leeteuk looked concerned for Taeyeon, the way he placed his hand against Taeyeon's forehead and holding her hand to make sure she was okay. Kangin was hurt over the scene, wishing he was Leeteuk but he couldn't intervene, he knew it wasn't the right thing to do especially if his love was with the person who she rightfully belonged to hence he looked at them one last time before he walked away from the scene.

 

At Taeyeon's bedroom

Leeteuk glanced inside their bedroom to see that Taeyeon was trying to tie the back of her dress properly yet with the pain in her back, it was getting even more difficult than she thought. Taeyeon stopped moving when she noticed her husband standing directly behind her, staring at her through the mirror and she looked down on the floor but her attention went back to the mirror when she felt Leeteuk tying the back of her dress.

Taeyeon was surprised when she felt Leeteuk's arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his and tightly closed her eyes when she felt Leeteuk kiss her neck. She opened her eyes when she was turned around to face him and she gulped her saliva as she was nervous, seeing how Leeteuk was getting closer to her face. Leeteuk wanted to get closer to his wife in ways that only he was allowed to but seeing how nervous she looked, he stopped himself as he realised she was more innocent than he thought of her to be. Maybe it was better to start their relationship step by step rather than to rush it, he thought as he looked at Taeyeon one more time before he walked away.

*Today....when Leeteuk touched me....I....* Taeyeon looked at herself in the mirror. *I felt something.....that something that only Kangin made me feel....*

 

At the hospital

Leeteuk looked ahead to see his wife walking towards the locker rooms, causing him to walk faster so she could spend some time with her and talk to her about something he had thought about. He walked inside and saw her turning around to face him just at the right time, after closing her locker door.

''Hey.'' Leeteuk greeted.

''Hi....'' Taeyeon nodded her head.

''Taeyeon I wanted to speak to you about something.'' Leeteuk cleared his throat.

''Yes?'' Taeyeon looked at him with curiosity.

''What time do you finish your shift?'' Leeteuk questioned.

''Around 8pm.'' Taeyeon answered before asking him. ''Why do you ask?''

''I was hoping if tonight we could have a private date between the two of us.'' Leeteuk ruffled his hair and looked at her face and the floor back and forth. ''I-I mean if you're too busy then it's---''

''Yes.'' Taeyeon smiled at him, nodding her head.

''H-Huh?!'' Leeteuk blinked his eyes.

''I'll see you at 8 then.'' Taeyeon flashed her teeth at him. ''Where are we going tonight?''

''It's at the new restaurant down the block....I've arranged a few things for us.'' Leeteuk smiled at her, showcasing his dimples at her. ''I'll see you tonight then''

''Yeah, I'll see you tonight.'' Taeyeon nodded her head, giving him another smile before walking ahead.


HaeSica

At a clothing shop

Jessica entered the shop and looked ahead to see Jiyeon putting an outfit against her body and looking at herself in the mirror to see if the outfit was looking good at her or not. Jiyeon smiled when she saw Jessica staring at her at the corner of the mirror's reflection, causing her to turn out to look at Jessica.

''How does it look?'' Jiyeon asked but didn't hear a reply from Jessica. ''Come on, tell me.''

''You called me here for this?'' Jessica innocently asked.

''If I told you the truth then you would have never came so I had to twist a bit of a lie.'' Jiyeon confessed however changed the topic back to the initial conversation. ''Anyway come on tell me, how does it look on me?''

''Jiyeon I have to go.'' Jessica was about to leave when Jiyeon stopped her.

''Yeah I understand that but you're here so you can just help me out before you go.'' Jiyeon replied. ''Anyway tell me which one looks better on me?''

Jessica let out a little sigh that was unheard from Jiyeon, who proceeded to hold her arm and shake it a bit to get her attention back to her.

''You've been working with Donghae for such a long time so you must know what his choice is and what he likes or dislikes so come on, tell me.'' Jiyeon looked at her with anticipation.

''I'm really sorry but I really have to go.'' Jessica was uncomfortable and in no mood to do any of this.

''Sica wait!'' Jiyeon held her wrist. ''Look I don't even have a friend in this city so please please can you help me out? I just want this day to be special and I want to look good just so Donghae can be happy so please please, can you tell me which dress I should get? Please?''

''Jiyeon?'' Jessica wanted to leave but Jiyeon held her wrist again.

''I just really want to look like you, Sica.'' Jiyeon replied.

''Jiyeon, you already look as good as you do.'' Jessica told her.

''No no I don't think so.'' Jiyeon shook her head before looking at the mirror to look at her outfit. ''I think Donghae likes girls who are stylish in their attire, just like you! I've seen Donghae stare at you a couple of times and I think Donghae finds you really pretty so that's why I think getting advice from you is the best especially if it's fashion advice!''

Jessica looked on the ground, feeling quite uncomfortable with what she had heard what Jiyeon had told her. This wasn't right at all and Donghae's married so he should know better than to stare at her and still showcase subtle hints that he was still in love with her. The girl was already guilty, sleeping with the off-limits guy hence why any conversation relating to him, especially with the wife who she had wronged unknowingly, would automatically make her uncomfortable and guilty. 

''Look Jiyeon, you know Donghae perfectly well and I think you should decide for yourself.'' Jessica informed her but then sighed as she turned around, her back facing Jiyeon. ''I'm sorry, I'm just really preoccupied with work and I'm already stressed about the traffic on the way home so I really need to go before it gets too late for me.''

''At least wait for Donghae!'' Jiyeon exclaimed, causing Jessica to stop immediately and turn back to look at her in shock.

''Dr.Donghae is coming here?'' Jessica asked, surprised about the recent fact she had known.

Jessica looked at Jiyeon for answers but she saw Jiyeon look up and smile brightly, causing Jessica to turn around and see Donghae walking towards the two ladies. Both Jessica and Donghae stared at each other, surprised that the other was here.

''Hey baby!'' Jiyeon exclaimed, rushing over to hug Donghae tightly whereas Jessica looked the other way, not wanting to see any of this. ''Thank you for coming.''

''Jiyeon, you said this was important.'' Donghae questioned as he tried to get Jiyeon to stop clinging on to his arm. ''And your phone wasn't working so I thought...well...actually I didn't know that you weren't here by yourself.''

Donghae stared into Jessica's back, that was facing him and his glances towards Jessica wasn't hidden from Jiyeon.

''I'm so sorry but my battery had died.'' Jiyeon said. ''Besides I didn't know whether you would come or not so I invited Sica here. Besides she is so sweet, she's here to help me.''

''Actually Dr.Donghae is here now so I think it's time for me to leave.'' Jessica took a step to leave but Jiyeon, once again, stopped her from walking ahead.

''Hey relax! You're like family to me and I'm sorry that you're very busy like my husband but what can I do when I need your help?'' Jessica looked away when she saw Jiyeon clinging onto Donghae's arm again. ''Anyway Donghae now you're here, I need your help to decide as to who has won...me or Sica?''

Donghae looked at Jiyeon in confusion whereas Jessica looked away to the floor as she didn't know what to make out of this conversation.

''Let's see whose taste in clothing do you like better!'' Jiyeon said. ''I mean both me and Sica's taste in clothing is very different so you see which one you like better.''

''Jiyeon, I really have to go.'' Jessica really wanted to go but Jiyeon wasn't having any of it.

''No no, not until Donghae decides!'' Jiyeon replied before picking up two different outfits. ''So which one do you like?''

Donghae glanced at Jessica once again before looking at Jiyeon, just wanting to get all this over done and done with hence proceeding to tell Jiyeon what she wanted to hear. ''Jiyeon I like whatever you like.''

''I knew it. I knew that Donghae likes what I like.'' Jiyeon smirked with joy.

''I think I should go now.'' Jessica nodded her head at Jiyeon, who then shook her head.

''Wait you said you don't have a car and it's my responsibility to drop you home so I got you sorted!'' Jiyeon clicked her finger. ''Donghae will drop you home!''

Jessica and Donghae both looked at Jiyeon with wide eyes for a quick second before Donghae stared at Jessica, who looked down on the floor.

''But Jiyeon---'' Jessica was interrupted.

''You two have to go to the hospital isn't it?'' Jiyeon told her. ''I still have some shopping to do and I have my own car so it's fine, I can go home on my own.''

''But it's okay, Jiyeon I can---'' Jesscica was interrupted.

''It's okay, Sica! It's only Donghae besides he is going to take good care of you like he does with me.'' Jiyeon giggled, giving Jessica a side hug. ''Now you guys carry on and I'll see you later, bye now!''

Jessica saw Jiyeon walk away and glanced over to look at Donghae, who was already staring at her, before walking ahead with her eyes refusing to look at him. She cursed herself for not only this situation but for her heart that was still beating madly for the guy who she was not allowed to feel this way for. She knew she could stop pretending especially now that Jiyeon was gone.

''Sica I----'' Before Donghae could continue, Jessica stopped him from speaking any further by putting her hand out.

''You don't need to drop me!'' Jessica spoke.

''But Sica---'' Donghae again was interrupted.

''Didn't I tell you that you do not need to drop me, Dr. Donghae?'' Jessica glared at him as she repeated. 

Donghae sighed as he watched Jessica storm off away from him, he knew what he was getting was what he deserved but his heart tormented over this situation he had with her.

 

At Donghae's bedroom

Donghae looked at himself in the mirror as he fixed his shirt's button, getting himself ready for the morning shift.

''Donghae I---'' Jiyeon barged into his room, causing Donghae to turn his body to quickly button the remaining buttons in his shirt.

''Jiyeon, can't you knock on my door before coming inside?'' Donghae scolded, frowning at her behaviour.

''Donghae, we're husband and wife so why are you behaving like this?'' Jiyeon raised her eyebrow as she walked closer to him.

''Jiyeon please!'' Donghae sighed, not wanting to start the day with an argument.

''Why do you always treat me like a stranger, Donghae?'' Jiyeon sighed back, feeling tired with his behaviour.

''We have already spoken about this before, Jiyeon.'' Donghae gave her a stern look.

''Fine anyway shall we discuss about our anniversary party's food?'' Jiyeon tilted her head as she thought about some cuisines. ''I was thinking Korean might be too boring so should we choose Japanese or Chinese but then they're quite similiar to Korean so I thought maybe we should go with Indian or Italian or something more exotic?''

''What is the need for all this?'' Donghae angrily questioned her. ''We sleep in different bedrooms, our lives are completely different and we are husband and wife just in the law's eyes and that's it so what is the need for this anniversary party? Who is this even for?!''

''It's for us, God damn it!'' Jiyeon shouted. ''You wanted us to be in two different bedrooms and you wanted us to have different lives but we were together before and we are still together now, you hear me?''

''Jiyeon please!'' Donghae felt tired, arguing with her over the same thing.

''Jiyeon please what?!'' Jiyeon raised her voice and Donghae could see she was on the verge of crying. ''I always do what you want and the way you like it but can't you even accept this small request of mine?! I always support you and listen to you but can't you do this for me!?''

Donghae could tell her voice was getting higher and higher as the tears were now falling out of her eyes. ''Jiyeon I---''

''Jiyeon I, what Donghae?!'' Jiyeon couldn't take it anymore. ''All I wanted us was to celebrate and enjoy our special day and you can't even---''

''Okay Jiyeon okay, please relax now.'' Donghae held Jiyeon, putting her down onto the chair. ''Please relax and sit down, please Jiyeon.''

Jiyeon sighed, sitting down on the chair whereas she watched Donghae look at her with concern as he kneeled down on the ground.

''Please stop crying and if you continue to be like this then your medicine won't work.'' Donghae informed her.

''All I'm asking was to celebrate one party, our anniversary party!'' Jiyeon held Donghae's hand as she asked him with tiredness in her voice. ''Can't I host one party for the two of us?! Can't I even do this small thing, this is all I'm asking from you!''

''Okay okay, if you're happy then fine let's do this.'' Donghae sighed, agreeing to her. ''If you really want this then okay.''

''Really?! That's great, I love you baby!'' Jiyeon had the biggest smile on her face as she cupped his face. ''I love you so much! Thank you very much!''

Donghae let out a soft sigh as Jiyeon hugged him tightly, he never wanted this but what could he even do in this helpless situation.

 

At the anniversary party

All of the guests watched the two married individuals slow dance in the middle of the room, Jiyeon was in a grand red gown with her head laying down against Donghae's chest. He was dressed in a simple black suit, just doing this so his so called wife could be happy yet there was no sign of expression on his face, not even a small smile whereas Jiyeon had the biggest smile on her face as she couldn't be happier in the moment.

*I don't even know what situation I'm trapped in....* Donghae thought to himself, not even knowing whether he should even pity himself for this situation. *On one side, there is my so called wife that I don't love at all whereas on the other side, there's Sica who I.....*

Donghae's head twisted to the right side, looking at the entrance and he stood still as he stared at Jessica entering the place, wearing a beautiful yet simple black dress. He couldn't take his eyes off her at all that Jiyeon lifted her head back up to see why Donghae had stopped moving and saw that Jessica was entering the place. She smiled a little as she walked over to greet Jessica.

''Finally you're here, Sica!'' Jiyeon greeted, hugging her in the process. ''I knew you were defintiely going to come, I knew you wouldn't deny my request to come to my party. By the way, you're looking quite beautiful....but don't you know that single ladies shouldn't look so beautiful especially when they are near married men?''

Jessica was dragged by Jiyeon in the middle of the room, near Donghae who was still staring at Jessica. Jessica wasn't sure as to what to make of Jiyeon's comment she just heard but Jiyeon stood in the middle of her and Donghae, clapping her hands in the process and calling everyone's attention.

''Everyone, look Sica is here!'' Jiyeon announced. ''Everyone should hide your husbands.''

Everyone chuckled and laughed at the joke except for Donghae, who felt uncomfortable with the joke and Jessica, who felt quite embarrassed to be the of the joke like this.

''By the way, I've heard that the number one reason of divorce is this, just this!'' Jiyeon clicked her finger, not elaborating more so people can get that she meant single women rather than Jessica herself.

''Who? Jessica?'' Someone asked loudly whether Jiyeon was implying that Jessica was the number one reason as to why married couple divorcing one another, causing everyone once again to laugh.

Donghae felt quite sorry and glanced over at Jessica to see her feeling quite hurt and sad.

''I don't know about other people but if I see my husband staring at her like this then it can be the number reason for me.'' Jiyeon commented, giggling along as she tightly wrapped her arms around Donghae's arm.

''Jiyeon I...I'll be right back...'' Jessica tried to make her way out of the attention but Jiyeon held her wrist.

''Hey, it was just a joke so don't feel bad.'' Jiyeon chuckled, refusing to let her go of the spotlight. ''Anyway do you know that I tell Donghae to stay away from you at times in the hospital since if something happened between the two of you then what will happen to me?''

Jessica glanced over at Donghae then both of them looked down on the floor, feeling quite awkward as some flashbacks of their memories occured inside their heads.

''I...I'll just go to the washroom, I'll be back.'' Jessica informed Jiyeon before going off outside to the garden area to be alone.

Jessica saw that there was no one else in the garden area and couldn't have felt more thankful than she was, she had felt so humilated and embarrassed inside that party and couldn't have felt more low than she already was. She couldn't take it anymore as she felt her heart break over once again, thinking about her past memories with Donghae then seeing how the outcome between the two had came out to be. She felt her tears already pouring down her cheeks and decided to just break down into her tears and just let her emotions of sadness and pain take over her as there was nothing she could do to stop them.

Donghae luckily managed to get out Jiyeon's sight without her seeing him and walked over to the garden area to look for Jessica, he walked into the area and already knew where Jessica was since he could hear her crying and after being so humilated like that in front of a lot of guests then who wouldn't be hurt or even crying. He walked closer to his love, looking at her back that was facing him.

''Sica!'' Donghae called out her name.

Jessica immediately stopped herself from crying some more and immediately wiped the tears off her cheeks. She could hear the guy coming closer to her but she couldn't let him come closer.

''Please leave!'' Donghae heard her usual icy tone once again.

''But Sica---'' Donghae wanted to be there for her.

''Donghae please leave!'' Jessica sternly demanded. ''Let me be!''

''Please listen to me, just this once.'' Donghae's voice was getting weaker.

''Donghae please!'' Jessica raised her voice, turning her around to face the guy. ''Your anniversary party is inside, your wife is in there so why the hell are you here? Please just leave me alone.''

''At least let me talk, just this once Sica.'' Donghae decided to make his voice more stern.

''Why?!'' Jessica couldn't take it anymore as her voice got off her usual icy tone and became weak like how she was feeling. ''Why should I even bother listening to you?''

''Because I love you, Sica!'' Donghae finally confessed his feelings to the girl for the first time, staring into her eyes rather than looking away. ''I'm in love with you, Sica.''

''Love?'' Sica asked. ''You're in love with me but you still stay with her? You say that you love me but only she has the right to be called Mrs. Donghae Lee so why is it like this, Donghae?!''

Donghae continued to silently stare at Sica, who was so frustrated with their situation and grabbed hold his shirt. Her tears were already pouring down her face once again but she didn't care at all, instead she curled her fists and started to hit Donghae in the chest repeatedly since because of this man, she was going through this hell.

''Why the hell did you do this to me?'' Jessica cried as she asked the same question again and again. ''You said you loved me then why the hell did you do this to me? Why? Why?''

Jessica started to slow down with her attacks towards the guy whereas Donghae let the girl do whatever she wanted until she looked like she was slowing down, he grabbed hold of her and hugged her tightly. Normally Jessica would have pushed him off but right now she was too weak to care as she hugged him back. She wanted this moment with him for so long that right now she couldn't be bothered to fight it off whereas Donghae knew she was in pain and it wasn't like he was enjoying himself through this hellhole either, it was just that he was stuck in this situation.

''I'm still deeply in love with you, Sica.'' Donghae confessed again, hugging her tighter.

For a few seconds, both Donghae and Jessica hugged each other until Jessica realised what the reality between the two of them was hence forcing herself to break the hug between the two while Donghae was confused with Jessica's sudden change and why she had broken the hug between the two of them.

''No, Dr. Donghae....I don't want to be the number one reason for your divorce.'' Jessica shook her head at him.

''Sica, Jiyeon was----'' Donghae wanted to make Jessica know that he didn't take Jiyeon's words serious at all.

''Telling the truth.'' Jessica completed his sentence. ''You're married to her and that's the truth, Donghae. You're her husband!''

''She's mentally ill, her treatments for her cure are still going on.'' Donghae revealed to her. ''How can I divorce her in this vulnerable condition of hers? I can't be this heartless, Sica.''

''You're right, you can't do that to her nor can you change the truth.'' Jessica just stared at him. ''Donghae, just let me go....let me live my life, I just want to move on. I don't want to wait for you anymore, Donghae...I'm tired of doing that.''

''Sica please don't...'' Donghae knew he was being selfish but he couldn't lose the woman he was as in love with as she was with him, he knew she was the one.

''Just let me move on, Donghae.'' Sica spoke to him one last time before turning around to walk back into the party.

Donghae sighed as he watched the girl lifelessly walk back inside the party, he placed his hand against one of the pillars as his eyes still focused on Jessica.

''I love you Sica.'' Donghae repeated what his heart felt. ''I love you.''

Both Donghae and Jessica didn't know that someone was watching their entire scene and had heard everything that was said between them, that someone who was the reason for what was going on between them. She grumbled to herself in anger as she wiped her tears whereas her fists became tighter as she heard Donghae say he loves Jessica once again.

*I knew it! I bloody knew you're in love with her, Donghae but I will never let this happen!* Jiyeon fumed in anger as more tears came out of her eyes. *If you can't be mine then you will not be anyone else's especially not Sica's*


SunSun

At the hospital

''Sunny, wait up!'' Sungmin called her name.

Sunny knew Sungmin was calling her name and decided to walk faster, she was not prepared to deal with this right now especially not at work. She wanted to hide and escape, anywhere where she could be away from Sungmin and saw a private toilet ahead.

''Sunny, stop!'' Sungmin wanted her to stop.

Sunny immediately got inside the toilet and locked the doors, hoping that Sungmin would go away soon. 

''Sunny, open this door!'' Sungmin yelled at the top of his lungs, banging his fists on the door. ''Open it! Sunny, open this damn door!''

Sunny could feel her tears coming out of her eyes once again as she thought about everything that happened between the two of them and about last night. She glanced over at the door being banged aggressively before wiping her tears.

''Sunny, open this damn door!'' Sungmin angrily yelled.

''Sungmin?! What are you doing?'' Yesung grabbed hold of Sungmin. ''You're going to break the door.''

''Let the damn thing break.'' Sungmin sighed in frustration. ''Sunny's in there.''

Yesung noticed the crowd around them. ''Let's get out of here, come on.''

''But she's in there!'' Sungmin told him.

''I know but we can deal with this later so just come with me.'' Yesung dragged Sungmin away from the scene.

 

At the locker rooms

''Thank god we found you Eunhyuk!'' Yesung exclaimed, making him to turn around.

''What's going on?'' Eunhyuk looked at Yesung dragging Sungmin.

''Explain to this idiot, did you know what he was doing?!'' Yesung asked before shaking his head. ''He was breaking the ladies' bathroom's door.''

''What were you trying to do?'' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow, finding Sungmin's behaviour weird.

 

At a empty patient room

Sunny ran inside the room and placed her hands against the table, trying to catch her breath as she had ran as fast as she could. Hyoyeon and Jessica, who was visiting the hospital to get some files, noticed Sunny running and proceeded to go inside the room to see if Sunny was okay.

''Sunny?'' Jessica went next to Sunny and looked at her.

''Sunny?'' Hyoyeon glanced at Sunny before cupping her face. ''Are you crying?! What happened?''

''Sunny there you are!'' Yuri let out a sigh. ''I saw you run like crazy, what the hell happened to you?''

''Unnie!'' Hyoyeon shook her head as this was not the time to be using her normal tone with Sunny.

''Are you crying?'' Yuri gasped before making her voice more gentle. ''What happened?''

 

Sungmin sighed as he told Eunhyuk and Yesung what happened between him and Sunny last night, causing both of them to have their eyes wide open.

''You scored!'' Yesung laughed whereas Sungmin glared at him.

''Yesung, now's not the time.'' Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

Sunny told the girls what happened between her and Sungmin too, causing them to gasp.

''Sunny, he just came here last night and you already....'' Yuri was surprised. ''I mean...one night and you two...I...whatever!''

''Did he promise you anything?'' Jessica asked to which Sunny shook her head. ''Then how could you be so easy with him after how he just left you last time? You should have thought about it cause this can cause you lots of problems!''

 

''So what's the problem?'' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow at Sungmin. ''She loves you, you love her and what's happened has happened so then now what? Just go talk to her that's all.''

''I still can't believe you just came here and----'' Yesung chuckled but Eunhyuk shook his head.

''Not now.'' Eunhyuk stopped him.

''That's what I've been trying to do but she just doesn't want to listen to me.'' Sungmin groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration. ''She's been ignoring me ever since this morning.''

''I guess she must feel awkward about it.'' Eunhyuk suggested. ''But Sungmin, all you have to do is just keep trying and try to make her feel special....just make her feel that you want to be with her forever and that's all.''

''All the best, Sungmin!'' Yesung cheered.

 

''Is he going to be here forever?'' Yuri questioned to which Sunny did not have an answer for. ''Don't you know Sungmin at all?''

''It's all his fault since why did he have to go to your house that late in the night anyway?!'' Jessica questioned along.

''Has he tried to speak to you this morning?'' Hyoyeon asked, tilting her head to get a better look of Sunny.

''I don't want to speak to him nor look at his face!'' Sunny stormed out of the room.

''Sunny wait!'' The three girls called out her name, following her behind. 

''Just come with us!'' Yuri grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her inside the canteen.

''Guys I----'' Sunny was about to leave but Jessica pushed her down.

''Just eat! Here!'' Jessica handed her a plate of sandwiches. 

Sunny sighed, thinking about her situation but then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up in worry over whether it was that person or not but luckily it wasn't.

''Sunny!'' Yesung smiled at her. ''By the way Sungmin is looking for you, why aren't you talking to him?''

''Argh don't tell me he's here too!'' Sunny immediately got up and walked out of the place.

''I think she got shy.'' Yesung chuckled, sitting down on her seat. ''She ran away again.''

''What else can she do?'' Yuri scoffed. ''You guys are all like this, very insensitive.''

Yesung chuckled at Yuri's behaviour.

''What are you laughing at?'' Yuri hissed at him.

''Nothing....I was just thinking about us.'' Yesung giggled like a litle girl.

''Hey girls, have you seen Sunny?'' Sungmin immediately walked over to them.

''Do you see her anywhere here?!'' Yuri glared at him.

''Relax, Yuri.'' Sungmin replied to her rude attitude. ''Why are you talking like that?''

''I can speak whatever way I want.'' Yuri hissed at him.

''I just want to talk to her that's all.'' Sungmin sighed.

''You just come and go in her life so just let her be.'' Jessica taunted him. ''Just leave her alone.''

''Did you find her?'' Eunhyuk asked Sungmin, arriving in the scene just now.

''No, they're not telling me either.'' Sungmin groaned.

''Come on guys, this is not fair.'' Eunhyuk told the girls. ''We got to let them deal with this so give the guy a chance.''


SiFany

At the front desk

The gang watched Siwon and Tiffany almost bump into each other and smirked as it was obvious the two had something going on especially Siwon, that boy was as open as a book. They watched Siwon and Tiffany engage in a few quick seconds of eye contact before Tiffany tried to walk past him but then Siwon placed his arm out, blocking his way.

''Tiffany.'' Siwon called out her name as he moved a little closer to her.

''Thanks.'' Tiffany thanked him for behaving himself last night during dinner with her parents.

''Does that mean you forgive me?'' Siwon asked in nervousness.

''Siwon please, don't start this during the day.'' Tiffany sighed in frustration, trying to walk around Siwon so she could stand with the others.

''If you would have forgiven me last night then why would I bother you about this in the day time then?'' Siwon asked back, causing her to look down on the floor in annoyance. ''Please just hear me out, I just----''

''Good morning doctors!'' Dr. Krystal was standing in front of them with a few files in their hand, receiving a bunch of ''morning'' simultaneously back from the doctors.

Tiffany hurried over and stood next to Yoona whereas Siwon stood next to Yoona, glancing over at Tiffany before looking ahead at Dr.Krystal. He pulled Zhou Mi near him as he had a personal motive with him and there was a conversation needed right after this quick daily assignment of individual duties whereas Kibum just stood at the end, not bothered about anything like usual.

''I have your duty chart for the day.'' Dr.Krystal announced. ''There has been a mix up with your duties.''

The doctors saw that Dr.Krystal was busy, writing a few change ups in the duty chart hence making Siwon to take advantage of the situation by leaning closer to Zhou MI's head and whispering something to him.

''Zhou Mi, I sent you to a personal duty of mine remember....'' Siwon gave Zhou Mi a look. ''What did you find out?''

''Oh about that, it's not looking that good for you.'' Zhou Mi informed. ''Tiffany's dad has set up a date for Onew and Tiffany in Hotel Park and if both of them like each other after the date then they're set to get married.''

Siwon's eyes went wide open as his worse nightmare was starting to become true but no way can he let this happen under his watch. ''I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT AND I MUST DO IT TODAY!''

Everyone at the front desk area became startled when Siwon screamed at the top of his lungs out of nowhere, looking at him for an answer as to why he shouted like that.

''What must you do today, Dr.Siwon?'' Dr.Krystal raised her eyebrow.

''I....I....Oh you said we must shift our patients so we must do it today!'' Siwon thanked his lucky stars that he had gotten a smart reply to give to Dr.Krystal immediately or else he would have faced trouble.

''Tiffany, you're looking quite pretty today.'' Siwon heard what Yoona said, causing him to look at Tiffany's outfit that he had not focused on.

To say Siwon had his jaws out open after noticing how pretty Tiffany was looking was an understatement, he looked like he was falling in love with her all over again. Was it always this easy to look beautiful or was it just Tiffany that always managed to look this flawless he questioned to himself as he continued to stare at her. Zhou Mi looked over and gave Siwon a nudge, causing Siwon to glare at him for the sudden attack on his stomach.

''Control yourself.'' Zhou Mi whispered.

''What made you decide to dress up today?'' Yoona wondered as Tiffany was normally someone, who preferred the usual simple clothes rather than these stylish attire. ''Is anything special happening?''

Siwon gulped his saliva as he remembered Zhou Mi's information he had gotten, making him to wonder if it must be true or not.

''I'm going to hotel Park today for lunch.'' Tiffany briefly answered.

''She's going to the hotel for lunch?! With who?'' Siwon whispered towards Zhou Mi, looking at him for answers.

''With Onew, our brother in law that's who.'' Zhou Mi whispered back.

''If your important conversation is done then can we continue with our duties then?!'' Dr.Krystal glared at all of them before giving Yoona a file. ''Dr.Yoona, this has the new changes for the duties you all are assigned for today.''

''Dr.Krystal!'' Tiffany called her name out.

Dr.Krystal had walked off a few steps to go off for her duties but then she stopped when she heard someone call her name, turning around to see Tiffany walking over to her whereas Siwon and Zhou Mi stood a bit closer to the two ladies to hear what Tiffany wanted to speak to Dr.Krystal about.

''Is it alright if I can leave for two hours during the mid-day like a two hour break?'' Tiffany requested. ''I'll be back in two hours I promise.''

''What's the matter, Dr.Tiffany?'' Dr.Krystal questioned at her request.

''It's a personal matter.'' Tiffany briefly replied.

''Okay that's fine.'' Dr.Krystal nodded her head, making Tiffany nod her head in gratitude before walking away to attend to her duties.

''Wait! Hello?!'' Siwon wanted to speak to Tiffany but stopped when he heard Dr.Krystal call his name.

''Dr.Siwon! The patient in bed number 14's report is out so I want you to have a look at this file right here.'' Dr.Krystal handed him over a big file before walking off.

''Siwon, you better act fast!'' Zhou Mi grabbed the guy on his shoulders and shook him. ''If Tiffany agrees to marry him then you can't do anything about it anymore then we will have to call Onew our brother in law.''

''We have to call Onew our WHAT?!'' Siwon angrily asked, glaring at Zhou Mi for calling Onew such a title.

Zhou Mi had his eyes open before quickly running off to his duties so he doesn't get killed.

''Zhou Mi's right! I need to act fast or else everything will be game over!'' Siwon gritted his teeth especially hearing the title Zhou Mi had just given him, no way was Siwon going to let Onew get that title.


HyoHyuk

At the locker rooms

''Hey Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon glare at him, causing him to wonder why she was angry at him. ''It's me, Eunhyuk come on. I wanna talk to you.''

''What do you want to talk about, Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon loudly asked, hearing how Eunhyuk had just whispered to her.

''Yuri, I just noticed that we haven't drank coffee together.'' Yesung said.

''So? We're here to work, not drink coffee.'' Yuri replied to him.

''Oh darn.'' Yesung had no counterattack for her response.

''Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk whispered to her again.

''Unnie, can we go to the canteen cause I'm hungry.'' Hyoyeon asked, trying not to hear him out.

''Me too! I'm hungry too!'' Yesung nodded his head. ''What a great idea! We can all have breakfast.''

''I'm not hungry.'' Yuri replied.

''I can go with you, Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk said.

''It's fine, I'm not hungry.'' Hyoyeon glared at him.

Yesung groaned at his bad luck but his attention was too fixated on his sulking attitude that he didn't notice he had poured coffee over Yuri's jeans.

''Yesung!'' Yuri exclaimed. ''How could you?!''

''I-I'm so sorry, Yuri-ah!'' Yesung said. ''I actually bought this coffee for you.''

''Argh you're an idiot!'' Yuri groaned, going into the changing rooms to change her attire.

''I think when someone is apologising a lot then we should forgive them.'' Eunhyuk glanced over at Hyoyeon.

''I know right.'' Yesung groaned before he noticed something. ''Hey I need to ask Yuri-ah for forgiveness, not Hyoyeon!''

''If you apologise to Hyoyeon then she can pacify her sister.'' Eunhyuk gave him a look.

''Oh okay okay then I'm sorry Hyoyeon.'' Yesung apologised, hoping Hyoyeon could pacify Yuri for him. ''Please forgive me.''

''I didn't do this on purpose.'' Eunhyuk told her.

''Yeah that's what I've been trying to say!'' Yesung nodded his head. ''I didn't do it on purpose Yuri-ah, please forgive me.''

Yuri got out of the changing rooms after changing her pants, Yesung exclaimed in happiness.

''She came out so that means she forgave me!'' Yesung smiled.

''Yeah right.'' Yuri scoffed.

''So you forgive me right?'' Yesung asked.

''Yesung, let's not even go there.'' Yuri glared at him before opening her locker.

''Go let's not go there but let's go somewhere at least.'' Yesung pouted at her. ''Yuri-ah let's go to the canteen.''

''Shut up!'' Yuri walked out of the locker rooms with Yesung following behind her, leaving Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk alone.

Hyoyeon was about to leave when Eunhyuk held her wrist, stopping her just in time.

''At least tell me what I've done?'' Eunhyuk pleaded.

''Where were you last night? 9pm specifically?'' Hyoyeon questioned him.

''9? But I.....Oh shoot!?'' Eunhyuk had forgotten that Hyoyeon invited him over to her house since her dad would have been at home during that time so she could have made the two bond. ''I am so sorry! Actually Hyoyeon, during that time I---''

''Not now!'' Hyoyeon stopped him from talking anymore by placing her hand in front of him.

Eunhyuk watched her walk off in anger. ''I'm sorry Hyoyeon.''

 

At the children ward

Hyoyeon entered the area to find a lot of children on their knees, begging on their knees. 

''What are you all doing?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Please forgive Eunhyuk hyung/oppa.'' All the children pleaded.

Hyoyeon sighed in frustration as she rolled her eyes, was he starting to use the kids to beg for forgiveness on his behalf she thought.

''Stop this or else I'm going to get angry.'' Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

''But unnie.'' One of the little children tugged on her lab coat. ''Eunhyuk oppa was here, taking care of us all night!''

''Yeah, hyung properly didn't even sleep.'' Another kid nodded his head.

''H-Huh?'' Hyoyeon blinked her eyes with the new fact.

''We all got sick last night.'' Another one informed her.

''And that's why I couldn't come last night.'' Eunhyuk stood at the door, staring at Hyoyeon. ''So please can you forgive me, Hyoyeon?''

Hyoyeon sighed both in lovesick and in despair over her poor lover that had to face her anger for no reason. She never knew his duties had stopped him from coming and if that was the case then she would have never gotten angry in the first place. Eunhyuk walked over to her before he kneeled down on the ground with his hands clasped together, pleading her to forgive him.

''If I knew this was the reason then I would have never gotten angry in the first place.'' Hyoyeon pulled him up. ''I'm sorry Eunhyuk.''

''It's fine if you can make it up to me?'' Eunhyuk smirked, causing Hyoyeon to raise her eyebrow. 

''How so?'' Hyoyeon wanted to know what her boyfriend wanted out of her.

''First of all, I love you Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk smiled at her.

''I love you too Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon smiled back at him.

''So tomorrow the two of us will go on a date.'' Eunhyuk stated. ''That's all you need to do to make it up for me. This is going to be the best date, just you and me. 8pm tomorrow at the new restaurant.''

''I'll see how this best date goes then.'' Hyoyeon smirked at him.

 

At the police station

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk groaned at their situation, they were on their way to their date but they were stopped by the police for ''showcasing too much public display of affection'' which was frowned upon by some people but there was no law that stated it was a crime. Eunhyuk knew the police just wanted to get some money off him hence refused to coorperate with the police, who proceeded to arrest the two and bring them over to the police station. The two sat down on a bench, waiting for Dr.YG to come so they can get out of this situation.

''I don't know what to do.'' Hyoyeon sighed, playing with her fingers.

''Relax, Hyo.'' Eunhyuk patted her back to calm her down.

''Appa's going to kill me.'' Hyoyeon groaned.

''I mean he's already coming here so...'' Eunhyuk stopped talking when he noticed his girlfriend glaring at him. ''I...I'll just shut up.''

''I'm nervous, Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon didn't know what her father was going to do.

''Hey I'm here for you remember.'' Eunhyuk intertwined his hand with hers, holding her hand tightly.

''Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon placed her head againt his shoulder.

Dr.YG had just entered the police station, looking at the scene between the two lovers and what he didn't want had came true, his daughter was in love but he was hurt and angry that she had kept this hidden like this. ''Hyoyeon!''

The two lovers glanced over at the entrance and saw Dr.YG looking quite angry, both of them immediately letting go of each other's hands and looked down in fear.

''Officer, I'm Dr.YG.'' Dr.YG decided to deal with the officer first. ''I've came here for my daughter....''

''Quite a scene we found these lovers in, I must say.'' The officer scoffed.

''I'm sorry for my daughter.'' Dr.YG looked down in disappointment. ''My daughter hasn't been making the best choices right now.''

Hyoyeon looked ahead and saw Yuri had just stood in front of her, glancing at her and Eunhyuk before observing the conversation her father was engaged in.

Sunny, Yesung and Jessica were waiting outside the police station. Jessica had known about the two yet decided to keep shut whereas Sunny grumbled, crossing her arms while Yesung walked back and forth.

''How can Eunhyuk do this to us?!'' Yesung wondered. ''Nah nah I don't think Eunhyuk is together with Hyoyeon.''

''What makes you think that?'' Sunny asked, not even sure what to think.

After dealing with the situation, Dr.YG stood in front of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and glared at the two of them.

''Hyoyeon, we're leaving right now!'' Dr.YG demanded, walking ahead in anger.

Yuri knew right now was no time to not listen to her father hence grabbing Hyoyeon's wrist and pulling her along. Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk one last time before she got dragged away by her older sister. Eunhyuk sighed at the disaster and got out of the station to see Yesung, Sunny and Jessica waiting outside for him.

''Eunhyuk, are you in a relationship with Hyoyeon?'' Yesung questioned to which Eunhyuk nodded his head. ''What?! Since how long has this been happening?''

''It's been a long time.'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''I...Well...Yesung, Dr.YG thought you and Hyoyeon were together at first---''

'What?! Why?'' Yesung asked, seeing Eunhyuk hold his shoulder.

''Because I made him think that to stop him from suspecting me and Hyoyeon being together.'' Eunhyuk gulped his saliva, causing Yesung to push his hand away in anger.

''I'm sorry! I only did all this for Hyoyeon and our love for each other.'' Eunhyuk revealed.

''Then why did you hide this from us?!'' Sunny asked. ''We are your friends aren't we?''

''Friends? Does he even know that word?'' Yesung scoffed. ''You hid this from us because we aren't your friends since friends would never hide something this big!''

''I really wanted to tell you all but we were scared at first.'' Eunhyuk spoke. ''I'm so sorry if I did hurt you guys but please forgive me.''

''You really hurt Yesung a lot.'' Sunny told him.

''I did a lot of stupid mistakes but please guys, forgive me! I'm so sorry.'' Eunhyuk pleaded. ''At least forgive me for doing all this for the sake of my love! Please, I don't want to lose her and I really love her so please guys, Hyoyeon needs me right now.''

''Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon needs you right now so go to her.'' Jessica smiled at him, nodding her head at him.

Eunhyuk smiled back at her before walking off. He didn't know what was going on in the YG household but he knew that Hyoyeon was not happy and he wanted to be there with her.

 

At the YG household

Dr.YG walked ahead whereas his two daughters followed behind. Hyoyeon wanted to speak with her father and sort things out since she couldn't take her father being angry like this but she was afraid especially after how he refused to speak a single word to her in the car. He didn't even scold her for her behaviour hence giving her the hint that maybe he was really angry but before Dr.YG could go to his room, Hyoyeon forced herself to stop him.

''Please listen to what I have to say, appa.'' Hyoyeon requested.

''What's there to listen, Hyoyeon?'' Dr.YG asked. ''Another lie that I have to hear?''

''Appa.'' Hyoyeon felt sad to see her father react that way.

''Hyoyeon I've always done my best to always make you happy and I always supported you since you always made the right decisions but....'' Dr.YG was disappointed.

''Appa, me and Eunhyuk wanted to tell you about our relationship!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''But let me guess ''I didn't understand right?'' Dr.YG questioned. ''So why not lie to me some more then? Hyoyeon, you broke my trust.''

''I never wanted to do that.'' Hyoyeon stated.

''But you did so anyway.'' Dr.YG angrily sat down on the chair.

''Appa, I really love Eunhyuk! He's really a great guy and he loves me just as much!'' Hyoyeon held her father's hand but he pulled his hand away. ''He's really been trying to show you that he's a good guy.''

''By what? Fooling me?'' Dr.YG asked his daughter. ''Just cause he changed his appearance doesn't mean he's changed. All he has been doing is acting around and betraying both you and me, I always felt the guy was immature and childish but today he has proven that lacks character too.''

''No, appa he isn't like that.'' Hyoyeon shook her head.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Everyone's attention went to the door and it was obvious who was at the door. Hyoyeon gulped her saliva, glancing at the door before looking at her father, who was angry once again.

''Go to your room right now!'' Dr.YG demanded but Hyoyeon just stared at her father with eyes begging him not to seperate her and her boyfriend. ''Yuri!''

Yuri gulped her saliva before walking over and dragging her sister into their bedroom, she was too scared to disobey her father right now. One of the maids opened the door and Eunhyuk walked inside, feeling quite hesistant but he knew he had to do this for Hyoyeon.

''I don't want you to be here for long, Dr.Eunhyuk.'' Dr.YG angrily told him.

''Sir, please listen to what I have to say.'' Eunhyuk requested.

''After all that, do you still want to speak?'' Dr.YG scoffed.

''All I want to say is that it's all my fault and not Hyoyeon's so please don't be angry at her.'' Eunhyuk spoke. ''I should have told you everything before.''

''Now leave.'' Dr.YG demanded that he do so.

Eunhyuk gulped his saliva but decided to stand there, which made Dr.YG even more angry. He walked over to Eunhyuk and stared at him in the eye with coldness, Eunhyuk was fearful but he had to be brave as this was the ultimate step for him and Hyoyeon to be together.

''Dr.Eunhyuk if you have any dignity left inside you then you will leave this property right now!'' Dr.YG demanded, not wanting to repeat this once again.

''Y-Yes sir.'' Eunhyuk nodded his head, looking down on the ground as he walked out of the YG household.


YulSung

At the locker rooms

Jessica weirdly looked at Yesung twirling his fingers at one of his lockers, tilting her head over her weird yet special friend.

''What are you doing, Yesung?'' Jessica questioned.

''I'm hypnotising.'' Yesung replied.

''Then shouldn't you try this on Yuri?'' Jessica suggested, causing Yesung to happily nod his head at the idea.

Right on time, they saw Yuri entering the room causing Jessica to nudge Yesung to go for it. Yesung stood against the lockers as he twirled his fingers at Yuri, staring at her to see if it had any effect.

''Hey Yuri-ah, what are you doing?'' Yesung spoke.

''I'm dancing, wanna join?'' Yuri gave him a sarcastic look before looking back at her stuff. ''Anyway I'm really busy today so will you do my duties for me?''

''Of course, not only for today but I will do your duties for life!'' Yesung flashed his teeth at the girl. ''Do you know that I'm actually learning to cook for you nowadays.''

''Oh wow I---What the hell are you doing?'' Yuri glanced over to see Yesung twirling his fingers at her, raising her eyebrow at the weird sight.

''Oh did you notice it?'' Yesung asked.

''Yeah and I definitely noticed something else as well.'' Yuri replied. ''That you're actually crazy!''

Jessica laughed at the funny scene between the two of them whereas Yesung watched Yuri storm away, groaning at Jessica for laughing at him.


SooWook

At the living room

Sooyoung was sitting down with her older cousin, Henry, just playing an innocent game of match making between the two but this game had a personal motive for the girl. She was unsure what to make off Ryeowook but to say that she wasn't even thinking about him, especially about their drama scenes, was just downright fabrication.

''So tell me....'' Sooyoung chuckled before she questioned him. ''Who do you think Victoria should pair up with?''

''Victoria noona?'' Henry tilted his head until he clicked his fingers. ''She should be with Nichkhun!''

''Eh? Why him?'' Sooyoung asked him.

''Since Victoria always pranks me and gets angry at me and Nichkhun doesn't get angry but always pranks me so they will go well with one another.'' Henry explained to Sooyoung, who shrugged her shoulders at the explanation.

''Who should Kyuhyun be with?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Kyuhyun is someone who has a clear heart and he should be with someone exactly like that.'' Henry thought about it until he got it. ''Seohyun! Bingo!''

''Interesting.'' Sooyoung commented before she said that name she wanted to say. ''How about Ryeowook?''

''Ryeowook?'' Henry thought about someone.

Sooyoung immediately gulped her saliva when she noticed Henry wasn't looking, she was hoping he said her name since this would at least be a confirmation that what she is feeling is what someone else thinks.

''Ouch?!'' Henry held his wrist.

''What happened to you?'' Sooyoung wondered.

''I banged my arm, argh.'' Henry groaned before going back to their original conversation. ''Sooyoung, Ryeowook is a guy that can never love or marry anyone. He is such a boring and strict guy, who always gets angry! Stupid arrogant fool more like!''

''Henry oppa!'' Sooyoung yelled his name, making him to look at her in shock. ''I-I'm sorry but Ryeowook...he isn't that bad. I mean I'm sure there is someone out there who doesn't mind how he is.''

''Really?'' Henry scoffed. ''Tell me one good thing about that guy that someone can like, just one good thing.''

''Well for a start, he isn't bad looking.'' Sooyoung smiled as she thought about him. ''He's intelligent, he's good at cooking, he's not a bad dancer, he's hard working and whenever I , his face goes red like a stupid tomato since he can't help himself but get angry.''

Henry heard the girl giggle after she completed her last sentence.

''But then sometimes he seems like the prince charming type you know.'' Sooyoung thought about him some more. ''There's also that smile of his that he tries to hide, I wonder why he does that when it's actually quite nice.''

Henry raised his eyebrow, seeing Sooyoung smile widely at the ground. ''Sooyoung, you seem to be deep in thought about Ryeowook.''

Sooyoung realised what was going on, turning into a shock of expression but before she could speak, Henry interrupted her.

''Why are you thinking so deeply about Ryeowook? But even if you were, you two will never be together.'' Henry told her, causing her to look at him with a shock on her face. ''There is no match between you two, you two are so opposite and different! It will never work out! Ryeowook is a perfectionist whereas for you, you can't help but make mistakes for starters but anyway all I'm trying to say is that you and him will never work out.''

Sooyoung let out a sigh, feeling hurt with what she heard hence causing her to go to her room. She thought about what Henry had just said to her and whether there was much truth to it.

''Ryeowook is always perfect.....I mean maybe that could be the reason why I always try to compete with him...'' Sooyoung explored her thoughts. ''But then again I think maybe he could be like the prince charming I always wanted?''

Sooyoung tilted her head at that idea but then his flaws came into her head.

''But then he's nothing like I want in my prince charming and we always argue with each other..but then....'' Sooyoung sighed. ''What I felt today....I.....No! I can't be feeling like this, this is stupid!''

Sooyoung got up from her seat and threw her script to the ground.

''You and Ryeowook have nothing in common so don't be a fool!'' Sooyoung scolded herself. ''Ryeowook will never have a crush on a girl like you anyway so what's the point, Sooyoung? Just move on!''

 

At the rehearsal rooms

Sooyoung walked over and sat on the seat a bit further away from Ryeowook, she was looking at the script on her hand when Ryeowook interrupted her attention.

''You look different today.'' Ryeowook commented. ''Did something happen to you?''

Sooyoung looked at him briefly before shaking her head. ''N-No.''

''Well whatever has happened to you...it's good that it happened.'' Ryeowook stated. ''You look good.''

Sooyoung smiled at Ryeowook's compliment before looking down on her script. ''You look good too.''

''Oh Ryeowook there you are, I forgot to tell you something.'' Henry had found the guy, remembering what he wanted to tell him. ''Do you know that Sooyoung's the first girl that has complimented you whole heartedly.''

Sooyoung's eyes immediately went wide open as she couldn't believe what Henry was telling Ryeowook, she never wanted any of this to go out in the open.

''I don't understand what you're trying to tell me?'' Ryeowook was confused, raising his eyebrow at Henry.

''She made such a huge list of compliments for you last night.'' Henry recalled how Sooyoung was complimenting the guy a lot.

''Henry oppa!'' Sooyoung stopped him from speaking anymore. ''We should rehearse!''

''What list are you talking about, Henry?'' Ryeowook questioned him.

''Sooyoung, we have to check your measurements!'' A staff called out, making Sooyoung to hurry over as she wanted to be away from the scene.

Henry wanted to escape after Sooyoung but Ryeowook held him tightly on the shoulder, refusing to let go. ''What are you talking about?''

''Sooyoung said you're actually handsome, smart, good at cooking, a good dancer and hard working.'' Henry just blabbered out. ''She even said you have a nice smile anyway should we start the rehearsals?''

Ryeowook smirked, hearing the compliments but seeing Sooyoung come back, he hid it.

''We need to see if you two will compliment each other or not since---'' Henry was interrupted.

''We already proved that we do compliment one another in the dance competition, it was quite clear that we do isn't it?'' Ryeowook smiled at Sooyoung, who stared at him.

''Sorry Ryeowook, you need to know that this is a play so it's a bit different.'' Henry shook his head before walking off. ''Alright let's start.''

Ryeowook grabbed hold of Sooyoung's wrist and pulled her against his chest, causing Sooyoung to blink her eyes at him. Before she could say anything, she felt her hand cupped by one of Ryeowook's hand and his arm wrapped around her waist, which caused her to gulp her saliva as she was starting to feel nervous. 

''So I'm handsome according to you?'' Ryeowook smirked, starting the slow-dance between the two.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes at him, who refused to look away from her, before looking down on the ground. She was getting pretty embarrassed but then her thoughts were interrupted when Ryeowook twirled her around twice before pulling her back to him.

''I'm smart, a good chef, a good dancer, good at cooking and hard working.'' Ryeowook raised his eyebrow, liking all the things he heard about himself. ''So many compliments about me?''

''H-Henry oppa forced me to...so.....'' Sooyoung softly spoke, feeling her heart beating faster.

Ryeowook let go of Sooyoung once he heard someone clapping to see their teacher was impressed with their work overall. ''Sooyoung there's just one thing you need to improve about your acting! You need to act like your character, who is very arrogant but right now you're acting like Sooyoung, not your character. It's like you're falling in love with Ryeowook's character.''

Sooyoung blinked her eyes whereas Ryeowook glanced over at her, smirking at her along after hearing the comment.

''Y-Yes maam.'' Sooyoung nodded her head, watching the teacher walk off.

''What's the matter, Sooyoung?'' Ryeowook innocently asked. ''Seems like you're confusing yourself with your character? Why is that?''

Sooyoung's eyes wandered around the floor for a while, trying to think.

''Won't you tell me?'' Ryeowook questioned again. ''Have you fallen in love?''

Sooyoung immediately looked at Ryeowook after hearing that question, her eyes were wide open and she wondered if it was that obvious to everyone, especially him.

''I mean are you in love with my character or....or could it be someone else?'' Ryeowook questioned, smirking at her once again before he walked off.

Sooyoung watched him walk off as the question stuck in her head. She thought to herself if she was in love and if she was then was she in love with Ryeowook or was it his charater, these questions were going round her head over and over again.


YoonBum

At the locker rooms

Siwon walked back and forth, trying to think of a plan but he didn't notice that someone else was walking back and forth but in the opposite direction. Everytime he walked left, she would go right and vice versa. He looked to see that Yoona was looking extremely tense and at that moment, the two of them noticed each other and immediately walked towards one another to face the other.

''Alright what's the problem?!'' Both of them asked one another at the same time.

''You go first!'' Siwon demanded, making Yoona to raise her eyebrow. ''You look more tense so you go first!''

''Dr.SM has given me the task to get all the information for clinic opening in the 25th, I haven't even started the work yet.'' Yoona whined, feeling quite stressed at the lack of time. ''Anyway you tell me your problem now!''

''Tiffany....'' Siwon groaned, thinking about the date she's going to have with Onew in a few hours.

''You really love her, don't you?'' Yoona giggled, teasing him.

''Yeah....'' Siwon had a love-sick expression on his face before he started to frown. ''She knows it as well but she just doesn't admit it!''

''If you were good at convincing her then maybe it would have worked.'' Kibum spoke, making the two look at the entrance to see him standing there.

Siwon frowned, storming ahead to stand opposite Kibum, who remained the same throughout his facial expression and posture. He could see Siwon frowning at him like a little child but Kibum just smirked at him instead.

''There's a way to convince a girl, a certain way, maybe a certain style.'' Kibum explained before looking towards Yoona. ''So they know how special they are to someone.''

Siwon raised his eyebrow a little, trying to comprehend what Kibum was telling him whereas Kibum saw Yoona smile before his attention went back to Siwon's face.

''There really isn't much of a difference between how you go about in war or love.'' Kibum stated. ''We have to harm our enemy in war and in love, we have to win our love so all you have to do is think of a strategy.''

''Hello!!!!! Are you on my side or the enemy's side?!'' Siwon groaned. ''What is this all enemy, love, strategy...wait....strategy!''

''Exactly.'' Kibum smirked as he saw Siwon was getting his point now.

''Actually you're right, I have to come up with a strategy.'' Siwon clicked his fingers before he walked out of the locker rooms. ''I'm going to come up with one right now!''

Yoona smiled as she walked towards Kibum and stood next to him, smirking at him as she recalled what he said to Siwon.

''So there's a way to convince a girl, a certain way or style....'' Yoona was definitely impressed. ''Nice dialogues by the way but did you use these tips on me as well? Since as far as I know you, I don't think you believe in love.''

''Actually it was just a way for me to get rid of him.'' Kibum placed his two hands inside his jeans' pockets, leaning his body closer to Yoona. ''And if I didn't get rid of him then how would I be able to spend some alone time with you?''

Kibum smirked at Yoona, whose cheeks suddenly appeared rosy as she coyly glanced down on the ground, as she felt shy with Kibum's charming words.

''So tell me Dr.Yoona, why are you so tense today?'' Kibum asked her.

''The clinic opening is on the 25th and the preparations and information I need to get, I told you about it before.'' Yoona started to become tense again, letting out a big sigh. ''It's just about that.''

''This date is quite important....'' Kibum wondered to which Yoona nodded her head. ''Anyway don't worry about the preparations since I'll help you with that.''

''Thanks.'' Yoona gave him a smile, glancing at his face before walking ahead.

*Poor Dr.SM, I will definitely make sure you remember the 25th.* Kibum smirked evily as his plan was coming to life.

 

At the patient ward

Yoona had to assign Dr.Chen to check up on a patient, causing Yoona to write anything that Dr.Chen had told her to write. Dr.Chen was busy, checking up on the patient whereas Yoona's focus had gone to Kibum, who had walked inside the room, she could feel her heart beating faster once again when she saw him smile at her.

''Dr.Yoona, the details are done right?'' Dr.Chen asked to which he heard no reply. ''Dr.Yoona the details are....''

Dr.Chen turned around to see Dr.Yoona was busy, smiling at Dr.Kibum who immediately got back to work once he saw Dr.Chen had caught the two of them looking at each other from across the room.

''Dr.Yoona, why don't we take a break from duties since I sense something else is more important.'' Dr.Chen proceeded to walk out the room.

''Wait Dr.Chen.'' Yoona tried to walk behind him but he had already gone out o the room. ''Sorry Dr.Chen.''

Yoona groaned to herself as she saw Dr.Chen was no where to be found in the corridor she was in but when she turned around, she saw Kibum was standing right behind her. 

''This is all your fault, what was the need to stare at me for so long?'' Yoona whined a little at him.

Kibum smirked at Yoona before grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside the lift. He pushed a random floor number and the two noticed the door was closed and the lift consisted of no one but just the two of them.

''Who told you to stare at me during duty hours?'' Kibum , raising his eyebrow along. ''Couldn't you have stopped yourself....or maybe not? What could be the reason for that, Dr.Yoona?''

Yoona gulped her saliva as she saw Kibum leaning in closer to her face, the cold metallic wall was felt against her back but that was nothing compared to the racing heartbeat she was feeling in her chest. Yoona could feel herself falling in love more as she saw Kibum giving her his beautiful charming smile that made her feel like butterflies were fluttering inside her.

''Actually Yoona, I wanted to thank you.'' Kibum informed, causing Yoona to be confused. ''Whatever you're doing for my hyung, no one has ever done that for us nor did anyone make any time for us but you....you're different than everyone else.''

Yoona could feel her heartbeat racing even more faster once she heard that sentence and her eyes sparkled at him, she wanted to do anything to make Kibum happy.

''Anyway what's your update on the preparations for the clinic?'' Kibum asked.

''I've made a rough draft but then again I'm not that confident about it.'' Yoona expressed her thoughts. ''By the way why are you so interested in this, have you made a plan on this?''

Yoona giggled, expecting Kibum to laugh back but she was surprised to see Kibum angrily glaring at her instead. ''Why can't I help you without expecting anything from you?! I care about you so don't you trust me? I guess you don't need me then!''

Kibum angrily got out of the lift whereas Yoona groaned to herself as she didn't expect him to take the joke so seriously. ''Kibum! Argh it was only a joke.''

 

At the canteen

Kibum was watching Yoona from a secret area, seeing her sat down on a table with a glass of juice and a sandwich on her plate. He watched her fidget about as she looked quite tense and irritated, she was deep in her thoughts but Kibum knew what it was about. His little drama about being angry over a simple joke had caused such disturbance and discomfort for Yoona, making him to be sure she had feelings for him at this point.

*Poor girl, she's stressed over how she's hurt me so now she wouldn't be able to drink or eat anything.* Kibum smirked to himself as he continued to watch her stress. *She's not going to be able to do any work if she doesn't come to me and apologise.*

Kibum was right as all Yoona could think about was how she hurt Kibum and for even thinking of cracking that stupid joke with him. ''Argh why did I have to be so stupid?! All he wanted to do was just help me but why couldn't I just trust him? Maybe....just maybe, he's changing for me? Maybe...just maybe, he likes me?''

Yoona placed her hand against her chin as she started to smile sheepishly at the thought of Kibum having feelings for her, she definitely liked that idea. Now she had to set things right between them as she had hurt him and she had to fix the mess she caused, making her to stand up to go off and find him.

*After hurting me, Yoona's going to feel so bad that she will come to me herself.* Kibum knew that it wouldn't take long, his cards were playing along to his plan and just like he predicted Yoona had appeared, in front of him, after walking out of the canteen.

''Kibum, I'm sorry!'' Yoona placed her hand on Kibum's shoulder, making him to smirk at her predictable behaviour. ''Will you help me with my preparations for the clinic opening please?

''Fine.'' Kibum answered, making Yoona to smile brightly at him.


SeoKyu

At Kyuhyun's bedroom

Kyuhyun felt torn as his body fell down on the sofa, thinking about how he tried to find Seohyun before she took off to Busan but with luck not on his side, he didnt know if he had already missed her flight or he didn't find her even though he was at the right airport or maybe she had taken a whole new transport. Victoria and Henry were no help whereas Sooyoung refused to tell him anything for the remaining days she was here. Once the play was done, she too would join her younger sister and visit back home for a while. He thought about convincing Sooyoung to help him for a while but knowing how strong and stubborn Sooyoung was when it came to decisions, which was the opposite of the soft-hearted Seohyun, he decided not to further pursue that idea.

Kyuhyun sighed, ruffling his hair but then nothing felt good at this moment, it was as if someone had snatched his happy emotions and threw them away. ''I miss you, nerd....I really miss you, why did you leave me like this? Without telling me a single thing, you just left me? What has happened to you? What happened to us?''

Kyuhyun grabbed hold of his basketball and angrily threw it against the wall, grabbing it in his hands once it hit the wall and came back to Kyuhyun.

''Couldn't you have told me just this once before you left?'' Kyuhyun asked, throwing the ball again. ''Couldn't you tell your best friend this?''

Kyuhyun was about to throw the ball but then he noticed the gift in his room that he had never seen before. He picked it up to see it was a snow globe, remembering Seohyun for a while before his attention went to the note on the table.

To Kyuhyun

Perhaps you're thinking why I just left without telling you? To be honest, I was scared because I didn't know how I was going to face you after all that had happened. It's not like I didn't trust you but it's something else...I've made a mistake and this mistake may come in the middle of our friendship, I don't know why but I feel like this will cause our friendship to end so I'm sorry Kyuhyun but I'm going back to Busan. I'm going away from you so I can figure myself out.

From Seohyun

Kyuhyun let out a breath, holding the paper in his hands as he thought about what he had read.

''What is nerd so afraid of?'' Kyuhyun wondered. ''No I'm sure it's my fault but she's blaming herself for it. She always does this to hide my mistakes! I'm sure it's my fault besides...''

Kyuhyun sighed deeply, thinking about his emotions. 

''What is the mistake you're talking about, nerd?'' Kyuhyun sighed, wondering to himself. ''I...can't just let her go away like this....I can't let you go like this, nerd because....because I love you, nerd!''

Kyuhyun tightly closed his eyes as he felt weak without her, he wanted her with him especially now after understanding his new emotions for her.

''I really love you, nerd!'' Kyuhyun felt good, expressing his emotions again to which he got out her phone and called her but the phone call didn't go through. ''There is no one as special as you in my life, nerd! Just this once, you could have faced me before you left....I could have..I could have stopped you by telling you everything I feel for you, telling you not to go...''


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Things seem to look good between TaeTeuk! Hae finally confessed to Sica that he loves her but Jiyeon determined to cause trouble! Sunny wants to avoid Sungmin! Siwon is fixated to do something about Fany's date with Onew! Everyone has found out about HyoHyuk and not in a good way! Yesung fails to charm Yuri in his usual funny way! Wook seems more confident with Soo, who is confused with everything! Yoon is falling more in love with Kibum, who has a dual intention over helping Yoona! Kyu finally realises that he loves Seo after she goes to Busan!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SooWook=Ryeo becomes more brave with the way he flirts with Soo whereas Soo defends Ryeo by complimenting him a lot, finds herself thinking about him a lot and gets nervous around him <3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk=Tae gets saved and taken care of Teuk yet felt nervous about the intimate moment they shared whereas Teuk becomes a little more brave and kisses her neck however stops himself from moving too fast, believing that going slow is better <3 <3
  3. YoonBum=Yoon falls more in love with Kibum and the two share flirty moments during duty hours whereas Kibum is sure that Yoon is in love with him now but does he love her or is he just using her for his plan? <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted, subscribed and commented!