Please don't cry!

Aspiring Lovers

TaeTeuk

Wooyoung,Shindong,Bom,TOP and Taeyeon are inside a room.

''It's all over!'' Taeyeon said as she was hurt.

''It's NOT over.'' Leeteuk called out as he entered the room. ''Everything isn't over Dr.Taeyeon!''

Taeyeon turned around since she didn't want to see his face.She wasn't angry she was afraid of what Leeteuk was gonna do next.After that she couldn't even see his face.Taeyeon was about to cry but she,somhow,managed to not shed a tear.Wooyoung angrily walks up to him.

''How dare you come here?'' Wooyoung angrily asked.He looks at TOPBOM and Shindong. ''Will you tell him to get out of here or should I kick him out of here?''

''No he is no longer our friend.You can do anything you want to him!'' Shindong said and walked out of the room.He was disgusted to even see Leeteuk's face.

''Shindong?'' Leeteuk called out but Shindong walked away from him.

TOPBOM followed out and walked away from Leeteuk.After that incident nobody wanted to be around Leeteuk.

''I know you are angry with me and you hate me but let me meet Taeyeon just once!'' Leeteuk begged.

''Do you think I am crazy to do that?'' Wooyoung angrily asked.

''Wooyoung it's okay!'' Taeyeon said. ''I'll deal with it.''

Wooyoung gave Leeteuk a dirty look and closed the door,leaving TaeTeuk alone,as he left the room.

''Don't you even dare say sorry! I am NOT interested in your sorry!'' Taeyeon said but didn't turn around to face Leeteuk.

''I know I made a mistake,a very big mistake but why are you suffering my punishment?You can't go anywhere!'' Leeteuk said which made Taeyeon turn around in rage.

''Really? What should I do? Stay here and see your face everyday which makes me remember what you did to me? Listen to other people's taunts and see how it affects my dad?'' Taeyeon questioned with watery eyes. ''No Dr.Leeteuk Park No! I can't do this to my father and I would rather kill myself than let anything happen to my dad!''

''Dr.Taeyeon there must be a solution!'' Leeteuk told.

''There is! The solution is for me to leave SM.'' Taeyeon said as she wiped the tears off her face. ''And you always wanted this to come didn't you!''

''It's not about me or you leaving.It's about right and wrong and I'm the person who was wrong so I will leave!'' Leeteuk informed. ''Besides I never became serious about becoming a doctor.I thought I would come to SM to play and have a little run around then leave.SM gave me a lot like new friends and I broke their hearts by doing this shameful act.I have to go because I don't want to hurt anyone else.I'll go so far from here that no one will even remember about a doctor named Dr.Park Leeteuk.I'll go so far that even if I wanted to come back I wouldn't and couldn't that is my punishment.''

Leeteuk walked up to the door and turned around to face Taeyeon.

''One more thing I am sorry.I know you will never forgive me but don't punish yourself because of my mistake.Goodbye!'' Leeteuk bid farewell and left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk took his belongings out and placed it in his bag.He walked outside the locker rooms to find TOPBOM and Shindong looking at him.They were about to bid farewell but then decided not to since they remembered his disgusting deed.He walked away from them and stopped when he saw Wooyoung looking at him.

''Think a lot before you do this disgusting action again.'' Wooyoung angrily advised.

Taeyeon walked away from Leeteuk,when she saw him looking at her,and Wooyoung quickly followed her.Soon everyone walked away from Leeteuk,not even one of them wished him the best or even said a goodbye.Leeteuk walked alone on the corrider.He turned around and hoped to see a face smiling or looking at him but no one was behind.He wiped the shed of tear.

*I'll go so far away from here that no one will even remember if there was ever a Dr.Leeteuk Park! This is my punishment!* Leeteuk thought as he walked away.


HaeSica

Hyoyeon was doing her work when Donghae walks up to her.

''Dr.Hyoyeon you are always dedicated to your work and that's really good.I wish other doctors in YG would have been dedicated to their work like you especially that Dr.Jessica Jung! Sometimes I think how,in the world,did she even become a doctor? She doesn't even know how to do the basic thing but she shows her attitude like she is some princess around here! Tsk!'' Donghae bad-mouthered about Jessica,who was in the corner of the room listening to him.She angrily glared at Donghae. ''Tsk she doesn't even know how to work nor talk like a lady still she become a doctor? Haha bad luck for our medical system.Anyway you carry on and once again you are doing a great job!'' Donghae said and turned around to see Jessica bumping into him and splashing his shirt with water.

''I am so sorry! Sorry!'' Jessica acted like she was panicking.

''Dr.Jessica look what you did!!!!!'' Donghae angrily grumbled.

''I am saying Sorry Dr.Donghae! What should I do? I am stupid and I don't know how to do anything.'' Jessica said as she remembered what Donghae was saying about her. ''Don't be so angry please please don't be angry.You know that I don't even know how to work and I don't know how to do anything.You just said all of that to Hyoyeon.Why don't I clean your shirt?''

Jessica touched his shirt but Donghae slapped her hand off his shirt.

''Don't touch me! Don't touch!'' Donghae demanded while pointing his finger at her.

''Actually you are right.If I spoil your shirt then you will be more angry at me!'' Jessica acted like she was sad and hurt.

''You know something? You are crazy! You're crazy,mental,psycho!'' Donghae stated and left Jessica.

Jessica and Hyoyeon were both laughing while hi-fiving each other.


SunSun

Sungmin fakes cries and hangs up the phone.Hyoyeon walks up to him and he turns around,wiping his fake tears.

''Pager! Excuse me.'' Sungmin said as he walked away from Hyoyeon,who felt sorry for him.

Sungmin walked when he saw Sunny leaning against the wall.

''YA! Drama king who were you fooling? Tell me otherwise I will--'' Sungmin covers Sunny's mouth and pulls her into a storage room.Sunny hits him in the crotch which makes Sungmin release her while he is in pain.

''YA! Are you crazy? Can't you see where you were hitting?!'' Sungmin asked as he was in pain.

''Then should I hit your face then? Huh? That was just a light hit if you wanted to see my full power then you would have died!'' Sunny boasted which made Sungmin stand up to her face.

''If you open your mouth I will cut your tongue out.'' Sungmin threatened.

''YA! Why don't you dare touch me and we will see who dies first? How is it your birthday today? You Liar!'' Sunny questioned.

''Shhhhhhhhhhh.'' Sungmin said as he put his fingers on top of his lips which made Sunny smirk as she knew his secret. ''Don't say it to the others.''

''Why?Why shouldn't I? Are you gonna stop me?'' Sunny asked.

''No.I'm not gonna stop you so you can go ahead and tell them besides I just have to make a phone call to Tokyo and tell your daddy the lie you have been saying.'' Sungmin threatened which made Sunny's eyes wide open.

''What lie?'' Sunny questioned.

''You remember it? Boy,Marriage,Love! Huh? Remember it or not?'' Sungmin questioned.

''How do you know this?!'' Sunny quietly questioned.

''I know everything that's why.'' Sungmin joked.

''Look if you tell anyone then you----'' Sunny was interrupted by Sungmin.

''Why would I tell anyone?'' Sungmin asked. ''Just keep this lips of yours closed and I do have your home's number with me since your daddy gave it to me!''

Sungmin walks out of the room while singing ''Happy Birthday to me!''

''How does he know what I said at home!? Aish I have to be his slave to make him keep his secret.'' Sunny whispered to herself as she complained about her bad luck.


SiFany

''Since the patient is now stable your carelessness is forgiven!'' Dr.SM informed.

''No sir.I'm sorry but it was just a little--'' Siwon was interrupted by Dr.SM

''Not little Dr.Siwon It was a big mistake!'' Dr.SM interrupted. ''I also told you in the meeting where we all first met that carelessness and no discipline will NOT be accepted in SM Hospital.''

''Sorry Sir!'' Siwon apologised while putting his head down.

''Dr.Tiffany and Dr.Siwon from now on there will be no duties for you in SM.'' Dr.SM informed. ''Both of you are temporary suspended.''

Dr.SM left the room and from the corner was Tiffany's dad,who was a janitor in SM,shocked to hear that Tiffany was suspended.Tiffany,put her head down in shame as she saw her father had heard everything,broke down in tears.

''Tiffany are you okay?'' Yoona questioned while putting Tiffany's shoulder to comfort her. ''Don't worry! Everything will be fine.''

 ''Look please don't cry.Your patient is fine and about the suspension thing that is temporary not forever!'' Siwon said as he stood behind Tiffany.

Siwon puts his hand on Tiffany's shoulder but Tiffany brushes his hand off her.

''Sorry about that.Anyway don't worry dude!'' Siwon said but Tiffany wouldn't stop crying.Siwon then thinks of an idea. ''Hey Miss.Puppy can I tell you something? It's a bit like your Korean dramas but I'll still say it.In these big hospitals these little small things do happen right guys?''

Everyone nodded.

''Look please don't cry anymore! Everything will be fine I promise.'' Siwon assured.

''Don't worry Tiffany! Siwon is right it's just a temporary suspension.'' Yoona added.

''See all good besides Yoona is saying that as well.'' Siwon smiled.

Tiffany walked away from the group crying.

''Tiffany!'' Siwon called out and was about to go when Yoona stopped him.

''No Siwon! She's upset so let her be alone for a few minutes.'' Yoona advised.

''Okay!'' Siwon sighed.


HyoHyuk

Hyoyeon was walking past when someone,who was covering their body and face with a blanket,screamed.

''I'm in so much pain!!!!!!'' Someone screamed.

Hyoyeon walked to the person.

''Excuse me? Sir what's wrong with you?'' Hyoyeon questioned. ''Sir I am a doctor so tell me where are you hurt?''

The person was speaking when Hyoyeon looked closely and saw a stethoscope on the corner of the blanket.She put her hands on her hips and smiled.

''YA! Eunhyuk it's you!'' Hyoyeon called out.

''Not bad Hyoyeon! Sit down.'' Eunhyuk said and pulled Hyoyeon next to him. ''You are starting to be more smart because of me.''

''I was always smart Eunhyuk but you have been more stupid.I saw your stethoscope.'' Hyoyeon laughed.

''Aish! If it wasn't for that I would have scared you so much.'' Eunhyuk said as he put his arm around Hyoyeon's neck.

''Pfft I wouldn't be scared.'' Hyoyeon argued while putting Eunhyuk's arm away from her.

''I have been looking for you since morning.You aren't around me nowadays and I dont' like it.'' Eunhyuk complained.

''Ohhhh.I get paid to look and treat patients not dancing!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Oh yeah yesterday your dancing skills were good but I didn't like it that you danced with that idiot Donghae however your dance was very nice.'' Eunhyuk praised.

''Eunhyuk don't talk about it! Dancing with Donghae was equal to a torture! He behaved so badly with me!'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Really? What did he do?'' Eunhyuk questioned. ''Tell me and I'll break his legs!''

''Dont' try to act like a hero now! You were the one that told me to dance with him!'' Hyoyeon stated.

''Hyoyeon didn't you know I tried hard not to be angry that you were dancing with that idiot Donghae!'' Eunhyuk informed.

''I danced with him since you told me to but have you done anything for me?!'' Hyoyeon questioned with her arms folded.

''Well there is basketball,saving you from Kris--'' Eunhyuk got interrupted by Hyoyeon.

''Stop Stop Stop! Have you ever done anything that shows me you really do love me?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''Then wait and see what I'll do!'' Eunhyuk said.

''What are you gonna do?!'' Hyoyeon asked.

''A surprise which will make you happy!'' Eunhyuk informed. ''But for now! Why don't we go to the fire escape and share a little thing together!''

Eunhyuk puts his arm on Hyoyeon's waist and pulls her closer.

''Ya! S-Some one's gonna come.'' Hyoyeon blushed.

''Who cares! We can go to the fire escape and have our time there in privacy!'' Eunhyuk presuaded.

''Eunhyuk someone's gonna come soon.Let me go.'' Hyoyeon was blushing hard.

''No.'' Eunhyuk said.

''Let me go.'' Hyoyeon demanded while blushing hard.

''No.'' Eunhyuk answered.

Hyoyeon pinches him and runs away from Eunhyuk.

''YA! I'm gonna get you soon!'' Eunhyuk called out.


YulSung

At the canteen

Everyone is sitting down on the table.

''Hi Hero! What's up?'' Yuri questioned. ''It seems like you haven't slept for the whole night?''

''How does she know that I didn't sleep?'' Eunhyuk questioned himself.

''Ooooooooooooo.So you didn't sleep!'' YulSung teased.

''No I didn't!'' Eunhyuk informed.

''Chill.'' YulSung and Sunny all said at the same time.

''So are we all meeting after the duties?'' Sunny asked. ''We gotta practise for the dancing competition that is happening at the restuarant in a week!''

''Yuri-ah you are dancing with me right?'' Yesung questioned.

''Sure,which song?'' Yuri asked.

''Anything you want Yuri-ah!'' Yesung said.

Sunny and YulSung's pager starts to ring.

''We gotta go!'' Yuri pouted.

*Yuri-ah is so cute when she pouts!* Yesung thought and smiled.

''Let's go guys!'' Yuri said.

YulSung and Sunny left the canteeen.


SooWook

At the Classroom

''How long have we been working together?'' Ryeowook questioned but Sooyoung didn't know the answer. ''Tsk 3 weeks and 4 days! Actually Sooyoung I was thinking that you have been working hard and I am the one taking all the praises and achievements so I was thinking that I will make a report which will be equally as good as yours correct?''

''R-R-Ryeowook I want to tell you something about the notes that I didn't---'' Sooyoung got interrupted by Ryeowook.

''Sooyoung I know that you did a lot of effort to make the notes right?'' Ryeowook questioned even through he already knew the truth.

''No.'' Sooyoung said.

''No? You didn't have to do any effort?'' Ryeowook said.

''No you aren't getting what---'' Sooyoung was interrupted by Ryeowook again.

''Then make me understand.I want to hear it how you made this report without working hard on it.'' Ryeowook said as he went to his desk and packed his belongings.

''Ryeowook Those notes...'' Sooyoung then sees the letter on her hand. ''Ryeowook please see this letter.''

Ryeowook snatches the letter off her hand and puts it in his book.

''I'll see it but I want to hear from you.You didn't the notes?'' Ryeowook questioned while walking around Sooyoung circling her in the middle.

''No I---'' Sooyoung got interrupted by Ryeowook.

''So you wrote the notes!'' Ryeowook interrupted.

''I-I---'' Sooyoung got interrupted by Ryeowook.

''Sooyoung this answer can only be a Yes or a No not both of them!'' Ryeowook interrupted.

''Ryeowook the answer doesn't matter from a Yes or a No.When I was about to write the notes at the beginning then--'' Sooyoung was about to explain when Ryeowook interrupted her.

''Sooyoung! I just want to hear Yes or a No besides why are you explaining to me!'' Ryeowook interrupted.

''That's what I am explaining to you that when I was about to write the notes at the beginning then--'' Sooyoung again got interrupted by Ryeowook.

''DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT MAKE THE NOTES?'' Ryeowook angrily shouted which startled poor Sooyoung. ''Yes or No!''

''Look I am trying to explain to you that--'' Sooyoung,for the millionth time,got interrupted by the angry Ryeowook.

''Yes or No Sooyoung? Yes or No?'' Ryeowook interrupted. ''YES OR NO SOOYOUNG!?''

''NO!'' Sooyoung shouted in fear. ''I didn't write those notes because I--''

Sooyoung stops explaining when she sees Ryeowook smirking at her.Ryeowook then picks up his belongings.

''Ryeowook listen to me!'' Sooyoung begged but Ryeowook didn't listen.He was about to go when Sooyoung stops his way. ''Look please listen to me!''

''ENOUGH! Don't say anything else.Just let me go!'' Ryeowook said but Sooyoung didn't move out of his way.

''Ryeowook please listen to me! I didn't understand anything so I got Seohyun's help!'' Sooyoung confessed.

''I knew that already.I just wanted to hear it from your mouth.'' Ryeowook informed her and was about to leave the room when Sooyoung called out.

''Ryeowook Listen to me!'' Sooyoung called out.

''ENOUGH! I don't want to hear anymore lies because I hate people who lie and I hate liars.You made a big joke about the project and my seriousness so for this I will never forgive you!'' Ryeowook pointed to her and was about to leave when Sooyoung,who was in tears,called his name out again. ''ENOUGH! The points you discussed with my mom and the points you wrote on the file are two different points.''

''I was about to tell you!'' Sooyoung cried.

''When?! When we finished the project?'' Ryeowook turned around and walked.

''I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU BUT I WAS JUST A LITTLE BIT TOO LATE!'' Sooyoung cried out.

''I figured you out but I was just a little bit too late.'' Ryeowook said to her and walked out of the room.

''RYEOWOOK!'' Sooyoung called out while crying but Ryeowook didn't come back nor turn around to see her crying face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At Ryeowook's room.

Ryeowook was writing some notes for his project when....

*RING RING RING RING*

''Hello?'' Ryeowook said as he picked up the phone.

''Ryeowook look I know that you are very angry with me but please try to understand me once,'' Sooyoung begged.

''Why should I try to understand you when you aren't understanding it yourself.'' Ryeowook answered.

''What?'' Sooyoung asked.

''That I don't want to talk to you!'' Ryeowook informed.

''So you will never talk to me?'' Sooyoung questioned. ''Ryeowook I am admitting my mistake and I am apologising to you so please I'm sorry Ryeowook!''

''Sorry? Pfffttt this isn't some kind of movie where you apologise to me and I will forgive you and forget everything!'' Ryeowook said and hung up the phone.

''Aish! Fine then I will phone him until he forgives me!'' Sooyoung said with determination

====AFTER CALLING 5-10 TIMES============

''Why isn't he picking up my phone!!!!! At least think about my money I am wasting to call you!'' Sooyoung grumbled.

Someone picks up the phone.

''Hello?'' Sooyoung quickly said.

''Hello dear!'' Ryeowook's mom picked up the phone.

''Can I please speak to Ryeowook?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Of course!'' Ryeowook's mom gave the phone to Ryeowook and left the room.

''Look mom has left the room and I am telling you again that I don't want to talk to you!'' Ryeowook informed. ''I am NOT gonna pick up the phone!''

Ryeowook slams the phone down before he gave Sooyoung a chance to talk.

''Who does he think he is!? Fine I will never phone him and if I do then I will be the bigger idiot! What does he think that he can only be angry?! Just because I am not as smart as him doesn't mean that he can say anything to me!'' Sooyoung angrily grumbled.

------------------------------------

''I learn from my mistakes Sooyoung and I will never repeat the mistake to trust you again!'' Ryeowook thought to himself.


YoonBum

Kibum was doing an experiement in a room when Yoona enters the room.

''Tsk Tsk Tsk! I guess someone's plan got ruined.'' Yoona teased while Kibum rolled his eyes. ''Fine don't tell me but Yoona is too smart for you! I know that your purpose is something else! As much as you look simple and kind in reality you aren't besides you don't even look simple and kind.I found out everything about you=Kibum Kim,98% in academics,you got your offer from every popular and rich hospitals but you chose to do your internship in SM but why SM? There's something going on!''

Kibum was angry and turned his hands into fists but tried his hardest not react to Yoona' teasing.

''For you to come here and follow Dr.SM everytime.You can hide it all you want but I will find out the truth about you!'' Yoona boasted which made Kibum turn around in anger.

Suddenly Kibum angrily pushes Yoona against the wall and pins her arms against the wall.

''What are you doing?!'' Yoona questioned while struggling to be free from Kibum's grasp.

''I'm explaining to you nicely to stay away from me and my life!'' Kibum threatened and slowly lets go off Yoona's arms.Kibum moves Yoona's strand of hair and tucks the strand of hair behind her ear making Yoona to look at Kibum curiously. ''Understand?''

Kibum then takes his index finger and gently hits Yoona's temples with his finger. ''Use your brain for work anything else you wanna say?''

''S-S-S'' Yoona was stuttering since she was still afraid of Kibum's action he just did. ''Siwon and Tiffany wants to meet with you at the locker room.''

Kibum leans closer to Yoona's face making Yoona to lean backwards. ''Anything else?''

''N-No!'' Yoona quickly said and quickly went out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------

At the Canteen

Kibum sat down next to Yoona,who was glaring at him.

''Sorry!'' Kibum briefly apologised.

''If you think I will be scared of that drama you earlier did with me then Tsk you're wrong! I am definetely sure there is something between you and Dr.SM which I will find out about it.'' Yoona informed.


SeoKyu

At SeoSoo's room

*RING RING RING*

The phone rang and before Seohyun picked up the phone she,somehow,knew that Kyuhyun was phoning her.

''Wow nerd you knew it was me?'' Kyuhyun questioned. ''Very good!''

''Well I--'' Seohyun was interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''No nerd whatever happens! Just don't panic or be scared since tomorrow is the talent show and a big day for both of us!'' Kyuhyun informed.

''For you?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Of course Kyuhyun has done a lot to make you confident so don't be scared.If you get scared of seeing the audience then remember my solution!'' Kyuhyun advised.

''What is that?'' Seohyun asked.

''Yellow underwear! Whenever you feel scared then imagine the audience as yellow underwears!'' Kyuhyun chatted as Seohyun laughed and gigled at his childish advice.Kyuhyun smiled as he heard Seohyun laugh.

''Can I say something to you?'' Seohyun asked.

''Sure!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Thanks!'' Seohyun thanked.

''Thanks won't work nerd your guru Kyuhyun wants something else but after the talent show!'' Kyuhyun talked.

''Sure!'' Seohyun smiled.

''Okay Nerd.All the best for tomorrow!'' Kyuhyun said and hung up the phone.

Kyuhyun played his guitar as he got bored.

''All the best nerd.I'm with you just remember to trust yourself!'' Kyuhyun smiled and said as if Seohyun was next to her.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Teuk is leaving :( Sica just loves making Donghae angry XD Sungmin is lying about his birthday and threatens Sunny :P Siwon trying make Fany stop crying :) Hyuk trying to take Hyo to the fire escape to kiss her :) Yul starting to be friends with Yesung :) Ryeo not forgiving Soo who is begging and crying for his forgiveness :'( Kibum pushed Yoona to the wall *0* Kyu wishing Seo all the best for tomorrow's talent show :)

Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment since I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SiFany=Siwon was so sweet and cute trying make sensitive Fany to stop crying! His ways of cheering her up was so awesome and he so made it to this place! <3 <3 <3
  2. HyoHyuk=Hyuk wants to kiss Hyo but Hyo pinches him at the end.Hyuk jealous of Donghae dancing with Hyo XD  <3 <3
  3. HaeSica=Sica is such a trouble maker and serves you right Donghae since you were bad-mouthing Sica!  <3

Tell me which ones are yours!