First time!

Aspiring Lovers

THE STORY IS IN RANDOM ORDER


SeoKyu

At the park

Seohyun came to the park once again after receiving Kyuhyun's message to meet him here. It was a little late and she was debating whether she should meet him or not but he told her it was urgent and he needed her the most right now. She looked around the park and saw a guy standing where Kyuhyun and her would meet but she was unsure if it was him or not since his back was facing her.

''Kyuhyun...'' Seohyun called his name.

''Who else would it be?'' Kyuhyun turned around as he smiled at her. ''I've been waiting for you cause I wanted to give you a surprise. Do you know what I was thinking here when I was waiting for you?''

Seohyun was silent as she shook her head.

''Ever since I've been here, it feels like you want to tell me something but you're struggling to say it.'' Kyuhyun teased. ''Tell me nerd, it's a beautiful night and a great opportunity to say it.''

''Say what?'' Seohyun asked.

''Don't you know?'' Kyuhyun knew she was hesistating. ''If you don't say it now then when will you say it?''

''I...don't know what you're talking about...'' Seohyun replied. ''Maybe you've misunderstood things.''

''Maybe but am I wrong to say that you came here the moment I called you? Was I wrong to assume that we're here together for one reason and even you know what it is.'' Kyuhyun asked her. ''Am I wrong to think that you're shy because of me? Do you think I'm wrong to think that the moment I'm near you, your heartbeat races?''

''I'm gonna go now, Kyuhyun...'' Seohyun turned around.

''And that was what my mistake was, everytime you told me that you were gonna go then I just let you and watched you go.'' Kyuhyun stopped her by standing in front of her, making her look away. ''I've seen it, nerd! I've seen how much you miss me when I'm not there! I've seen how much you long to see me, I've seen it all! When we first met at the park and you thought you were imagining me there, it really was me. You really think about me a lot don't you?''

Seohyun's eyes went right and left a couple of times as the time she thought she was imagining him, it was all real. She was getting scared that her feelings for her best friend was really becoming apparent like this.

''You lied to me by saying our friendship wasn't important to you because you thought I would be happier with Eunjung right?'' Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun as she was surprised he knew that. ''Why nerd? Why is my happiness so important for you?''

Seohyun saw Kyuhyun standing there with eyes only staring at her and he seemed like he wasn't going to go unless his questions were answered. How was she going to avoid this confrontation now?


SooWook

At the backstage

Sooyoung and Ryeowook stood in front of Henry and Miss.Jung, who had her arms crossed.

''Improvisation is not a bad thing but please make it similar to the script.'' Miss.Jung told them. ''Sooyoung, Jieun does not hug Minsu after that dance scene, she walks away from him! Don't you remember what we did in the rehearsals!? Please concentrate or else our performance won't match to our script and it will confuse the audience.''

Ryeowook glanced at Sooyoung and saw her look down on the floor.

''Don't worry if you guys forget anything! I'll be at the wing, letting you know what your dialogues should be.'' Henry smiled. ''Ryeowook you better listen or....''

Ryeowook glared at Henry, which caused him to blink his eyes in fear.

''It's a joke, I was joking Ryeowook.'' Henry uneasily laughed before he whispered to Sooyoung. ''I don't get what goes on in his head.''

''Even I don't understand it.'' Sooyoung commented.

Ryeowook had heard what Henry and Sooyoung said, making him walk away as he sighed.

''Love is a funny thing isn't it, Sooyoung?'' Sooyoung looked at Henry. ''I think I've learnt a lot from this play regarding love...especially that in love, age, status and all that doesn't matter! In love, it just matters that you love someone, not that whether they love you or not.''

''R-Really?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Of course, I think it's a beautiful thing.'' Henry smiled. ''Everything is beautiful in love.''

''But...don't you feel afraid if they say no and your heart breaks?'' Sooyoung asked again.

''True but before that happens, you shouldn't think about that scenario! You should think positively and wish for the best, hoping that it's your happy ever after!'' Henry told her. ''Who knows all that negative thinking could just be wrong anyway? Besides when you're in love, it makes you very happy!''

Sooyoung wondered why was she so scared when she was supposed to be happy in love like Henry says?

Sooyoung was interrupted by one of the audience members, who smiled as she saw both her and Ryeowook near each other.

''Ryeowook, Sooyoung, both of you were amazing! You two did great, seriously you two should be awarded the best couple.'' The audience member smiled before she walked away. ''I can't wait to see the final scene between you two soon!''

*Why can't we see what everyone thinks about us?* Ryeowook sighed.

*Maybe we both don't think about each other like that?* Sooyoung wondered. *He said we will go on our own ways after this play right? You're going off script even Miss.Jung said that.*

*I know it was Sooyoung, not Jieun, who hugged me after our dance performance.* Ryeowook glanced at Sooyoung. *You couldn't control your feelings even after arguing with me so much.*

*Why did I argue with Ryeowook? It was because he said that he didn't like me...* Sooyoung looked at Ryeowook and their eyes met. *Do you really not have any feelings for me?*

*Is she still mad at me? Do you really not have any feelings for me?* Ryeowook saw her walk away.


HaeSica

At Sica's house

Jessica lit the tenth candle before she placed it in the table. She walked to the door and opened it to see it was Donghae at the door.

''So which light bulb should I fix?'' Donghae asked.

Jessica walked ahead and took out a light bulb from the drawer whereas Donghae stood behind her.

''Sica, I wanted to tell you that Jiyeon and my divorce is finalised, she will stay with her parents and she won't interfere in our life anymore.'' Jessica turned around to look at Donghae. ''She's gone forever, Sica!''

Jessica stayed silent.

''I know a lot has happened but can't we start fresh? Can we not be like how we were before?'' Donghae asked but saw Jessica hand him a light bulb and a few tools. ''Actually you don't need a lot of these tools to change a light bulb.''

Donghae placed his hand against Jessica's cheek, causing her to look down on the ground. ''Please can you change the light bulb quickly...it might take you some time...''

''Okay, I'll change it.'' Donghae nodded his head, walking away.

*Donghae, now that you're back in my life, we can start a new life together.* Jessica was happy to have him back.


YoonBum

At the car park

Yoona looked around the car park, wondering why Kibum called her here and where he was but then she saw the guy was next to his motorcycle.

''No one was willing to cover my shift, I had to beg Zhou Mi to take it.'' Yoona sighed as she stood in front of him.

Kibum smiled before he sat down on his motorcycle whereas Yoona raised her eyebrow.

''You think I will sit down on this motorcycle? I see you have high hopes.'' Yoona turned around. ''I'm gonna go by taxi.''

Kibum chuckled as he his motorcycle, showing that he was seriously going to take her to the cafe with his motorcycle.

''No way, Kibum.'' Yoona crossed her arms. ''No no no!''

Kibum's smile disappeared when he saw a group of thugs had driven inside the car park, he was definitely worried for Yoona's safety.

''There he is, I knew we would find him here!'' One of them pointed at Kibum.

''Yoona, let's go now!'' Kibum demanded.

''No!'' Yoona shook her head.

''Yoona, go away!'' Kibum got out of the motorcycle before he pushed Yoona so that she could run away.

Yoona looked back to see what was going on and saw Kibum was walking up to the group of thugs. She was confused with what was going on. She saw one of them grab Kibum by his neck while the other three held on to his arms.

''You think you can win the race?!'' One of them yelled. ''I lost so much money because of him so let's beat this guy up!''

Yoona saw all of them beat Kibum up, making Yoona to run back to where they were before she pushed two of them.

''Let go of him right now!'' Yoona raised her voice as she pushed them. ''Leave him alone!''

''Yoona, get out of here!'' Kibum wanted her to be safe.

''Your girlfriend is going to get it too!'' One of the thugs pulled her hair.

''OUCH!'' Yoona screamed with pain.

''NOOOOOO!'' Kibum yelled with anger.

Kibum angrily punched two of them before he ran towards the thug, who pulled Yoona's hair. He got one of the weapons they were carrying, which was a bat, before he started to hit all of them with it. Yoona watched Kibum beat them with a bat with rage and was surprised to see him this angry.

''KIBUM STOP!'' Yoona shouted at him.

Kibum turned around and saw Yoona was shocked with his violent act, making him to drop the bat but before he could say anything, she walked away. Kibum immediately walked after where Yoona had walked off, trying to grab her arm so she could stop walking away from him.

''Yoona, please listen---'' Yoona snatched her arm away from Kibum.

''Don't touch me!'' Yoona demanded as she walked ahead.

''Please listen to what I have to say.'' Kibum requested.

''I don't want to speak to you.'' Yoona told him.

Kibum grabbed her arm and turned her around before he placed his hands on her shoulders, he could see that she was crying.

''Please listen to me, Yoona.'' Kibum pleaded.

''Just leave me alone!'' Yoona pushed Kibum into the pool in anger.

Yoona walked a few steps ahead before she realised what she just did. She turned around to see there was no sight of Kibum anywhere, where did he go?!

''Kibum?!'' Yoona yelled his name. ''KIBUM!?''

Yoona jumped in the pool and swam around, trying to find Kibum but there was no sight of him. Where is that guy?!

''KIBUM!?'' Yoona yelled.

Yoona turned around when she heard a noise on the corner of the pool and saw Kibum was right there. She gulped her saliva as she saw him walk towards her before he stood in front of her.

''Am I really that important to you?'' Kibum felt flattered that she jumped in the pool just to save him.

''This is your misunderstanding.'' Yoona looked away.

''So that's why you jumped in the pool to find me and save my life?'' Kibum saw that she was silent.

Kibum moved her hair strand away from her face before he turned Yoona's chin towards his direction, both of their eyes stared at each other for a few seconds before Yoona looked away.

''I love you, Yoona!'' Yoona immediately looked back at Kibum, this was the first time he confessed his feelings to her.

Yoona was so happy that she immediately hugged Kibum as tightly as she could whereas Kibum couldn't have felt happier right now but before he could fully experience his happiness, Yoona broke the hug and let go of him. She glanced at him one more time before she walked to the edge of the pool and got out of it. Kibum knew that he still had to do something else to win her over, she was almost his but he had to make her realise how much they truly loved each other. He understood that she was still hurting over what he did to her but hoped soon she will forgive him and let it go.


YulSung

At Dr.YG's house

Yuri entered her house to see her mom was calling for Yesung's name but why was she calling for his name here?

''Yesung?! Yesung?!'' Yuri's mom looked around. ''Yuri, have you seen Yesung?''

''Is he here?'' Yuri didn't know he was here.

''He was just here, I went to the kitchen to get him water but when I came back....I can't seem to find him anywhere.'' Yuri's mom explained.

''I haven't seen him at all, mom.'' Yuri told her. ''Let me look around for the guy.''

 

At HyoYul's bedroom

Yesung had a wide smile on his face as he looked at the two sisters' bedroom.

''Wow this is my first time in Yuri-ah's bedroom.'' Yesung excitedly spoke. ''I think this is her bed but wait let me focus on what I'm here to do. I need to match these CDs, teddy bear and card...I need to find my evidence here.''

Yesung looked around the room to see if any of the things would match any of the stuff she already had. The teddy bear didn't show a match to any of the stuff she had and Yesung opened the closet but then gasped when a huge amount of clothes all fell on top of him.

''No!'' Yesung groaned as the clothes all fell on top of him.

Yuri entered inside her bedroom to see Yesung had one of her jackets on, she wondered what was going on.

''Yesung!'' Yuri stood in front of him. ''What are you doing in my room?! Why are you wearing my jacket?! If you want it then go buy your own!''

''Yuri!'' Dr.YG's voice could be heard, causing Yesung to immediately duck down under her bed.

Yesung smiled when he saw the evidence he was looking for. It was the cardboard cover of the album he found in his locker that meant that it really was Yuri who gave him the stuff and she was his secret admirer which made him extremely happy but before he could confront her about it, Dr.YG entered inside the room.

''Why are you here, Dr.Yesung?'' Dr.YG asked.

''I was here to meet Hyoyeon, I wanted to discuss about work with her.'' Yesung uneasily answered as he placed his hand behind the back of his head.


HyoHyuk

At Dr.YG's house

Hyoyeon opened the door to find her boyfriend was at the door.

''Hi!'' Eunhyuk greeted.

''Hi!'' Hyoyeon greeted back. ''Come in.''

''Dr.Eunhyuk, there you are! Come on in.'' Dr.YG gestured him to come inside.

''Yesung?!'' Eunhyuk was surprised to find him here.

''Thank you for coming here, I wanted to speak to you about something important.'' Dr.YG stated. ''I have decided on something....after seeing how much you two are in love with each other, I wanted to progress your relationship further on. I would like the two of you to be engaged soon!''

Eunhyuk smiled before he glanced over at Hyoyeon, who looked happy with the news and the fact that her father had really accepted Eunhyuk so much that he was willing to make him his son-in-law.

''Congratulations!'' Both Yuri and Yesung smiled at the great news.

 

At HyoYul's bedroom

Eunhyuk wasn't sure if Hyoyeon had forgiven him or not and he had tried the easy method, maybe he should try another method he thought. He saw his girlfriend was sitting down on her bed and he sat down near her with a teddy bear in his hand.

''Hello Hyoyeon, why are you so unhappy?'' Eunhyuk moved the teddy bear and used a fake voice.

''I'm not unhappy.'' Hyoyeon told him.

''Good, my duties involve making sure you are happy and always laughing!'' Eunhyuk moved the teddy bear again as if it was having a conversation with Hyoyeon. ''Please can you smile right now? Your Eunhyuk really loves you a lot and a lot and a lot!''

Hyoyeon giggled before she grabbed the teddy bear and moved it to look at Eunhyuk's face.

''Have you forgiven me?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''I thought about it and I feel like I misunderstood you and over-reacted unnessarily.'' Hyoyeon nodded her head. ''I'm sorry!''

''It's okay, Hyoyeon-ah.'' Eunhyuk held her hand. ''I'm so happy that I finally have you as mine, you are happy that we're going to be engaged soon right?''

''I'm happy.'' Hyoyeon smiled.

''Hyoyeon, I love you more than I love my own self and I trust you more than I trust myself.'' Eunhyuk told her. ''I would never betray you!''

''I know!'' Hyoyeon was happy to hear how much he loved her. ''I feel the same for you!''

''We're finally together as one!'' Eunhyuk was so happy, he just had one thing left to do to finalise the fact that they were now engaged.


SiFany

At Tiffany's wedding

Siwon was with Zhou Mi and Heechul as they stood in the entrance, looking around the venue before they hid near the corner of the venue.

''Ready guys?'' Siwon asked as he looked at them.

''We're going to kidnap her right?'' Heechul double-checked with the two.

''Shhhhh!'' Make sure no one hears you!'' Zhou Mi hissed.

''Alright you two know the plan so ready?'' Siwon asked, looking at his two friends.

''Ready!'' The three all placed their hands in the middle before they raised them up in the air.

Heechul ran towards where the lights were and Zhou Mi ran to the room where Tiffany was getting ready while Siwon was waiting at the back of the venue where there was no one else. Siwon looked at his watch, it was time.

''1...2...3...'' Siwon heard people scream as the lights turned off.

Zhou Mi immediately placed a blanket over Tiffany's head after he ran inside the empty room and dragged her out of the venue and into the back of the venue where Siwon was waiting for her. The night sky looked beautiful this moment but something even more beautiful took his breath away. Siwon got the blanket out of Tiffany's head and there he saw her in her wedding dress, amazed to see how stunning she was looking in the white dress.

''Siwon...'' Tiffany spoke his name as she was surprised to see him.


TaeTeuk

At the outdoor wedding venue

Leeteuk looked at the decorations around the outdoor venue, the two wanted their wedding to be outside with the sky shining and the beautiful sight of nature as their background. The day of his wedding was tomorrow and he wanted to make everything perfect. He looked at the alter and saw his wife was in front of it, making sure all the flowers were arranged properly around the main area. He walked towards her and stood next to her.

''Everything okay?'' Leeteuk asked.

''It's going good.'' Taeyeon smiled but then her smile disappeared when she realised something.

''What's wrong Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk questioned her for her sudden blue mood.

''Leeteuk I've always hurt your feelings yet you always took care of me and loved me, I'm really sorry!'' Taeyeon apologised for being too focused on Kangin.

''No need to say sorry, Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk cupped her face. ''I promise that I will never let anyone come in the middle of us and I will try my best to make sure our marriage is a perfect marriage! I don't ever want to make you upset, I'm very lucky to have a wife like you!''

''I'm the lucky one.'' Taeyeon giggled. ''I'm the one who has a great husband like you!''

''I love you, Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk smiled at her.

Taeyeon held his hands as she looked into his eyes. ''Please always tell me these three words, I will know that you will be by my side when I hear them! I want nothing else from you.''

''Nothing else?'' Leeteuk teased. ''Think about it, you might never get anything from me again.''

''Okay if you want to fulfill a wish for me right now then I want you to say what you just said to me again.'' Taeyeon smiled at him.

''I love you!'' Leeteuk stared into her eyes.


SunSun

At the hospital

Yesung stopped in front of Sungmin before he hugged him.

''Sungmin, it's a long time since I last saw you.'' Yesung said.

''Nice to see you too, Yesung but excuse me, I gotta speak to someone.'' Sungmin told him.

''With Dr.YG right?'' Yesung asked.

''How did you know?'' Sungmin asked him back.

''Lucky guess, hehe!'' Yesung smiled as he grabbed Sungmin. ''Anyway he's busy so let me introduce you to a new doctor instead! A new doc on the block!''

"But---'' Sungmin was dragged away by Yesung.

''Come on, let's go!'' Yesung ran ahead, pulling Sungmin along.

''Where even are you taking me? Also why are you running?!'' Sungmin questioned, confused with how fast Yesung was dragging him along.

''We're here!'' Yesung opened the door and pushed Sungmin inside.

''Excuse me, doctor?'' Sungmin called out as he saw the back of the female doctor, who turned around and he saw it was Sunny. ''You?!''

Before Sungmin could escape, Yesung quickly stood at the door and refused to let Sungmin escape.

''You're not leaving from here unless you hear me out!'' Sunny stood next to him.

''Hear her out!'' Yesung nodded his head.

''You can listen to that weird guy, do all the magic and spells rubbish but you can't listen to me?!'' Sunny hissed.

''Yeah she's right!'' Yesung commented.

''You told Yesung?!'' Sungmin looked at Sunny.

''Only he knows!'' Sunny sighed.

''Yeah all of that rubbish is fake!'' Yesung frowned.

''Wow, thanks!'' Sungmin sarcastically commented.

''Look just forget about all that spell and magic rubbish! No matter what, I still love you and want to be with you.'' Sunny told him.

''I know how much you want kids.'' Sungmin sighed, feeling pathetic to not give her what she wanted.

''Just adopt a kid, guys! Even I am adopted!'' Yesung confessed to the two, making them look at him with a surprised look. ''Kids are kids, no matter if it's your own or if it is from an adoption! Being together is more important!''

''I want kids but not without you!'' Sunny's eyes got watery.

''Sunny...'' Sungmin looked away.

''Tell me, Sungmin! Can you live without me? Can you see me as someone else's wife with someone else's kids?'' Sunny questioned him. ''Don't you love me!?''

Sungmin sighed before he told her something. ''Nothing worked, the medical test still showed negative after all the spells and magic I did...I've decided something.''

''What?'' Sunny asked him.

''I'm leaving! My flight is tonight.'' Sungmin informed her, causing both Sunny and Yesung to be shocked. ''I can't give you a kid, I don't feel like I'm worthy of being with you!''

''No, Sungmin you---'' Sunny was interrupted.

''Enough!'' Sungmin stopped her from speaking anymore before he stormed out of the room, frustrated that he could never be a dad.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! My second oldest fanfic is almost finished so wow it's been a long journey that's going to come to an end very soon!

TaeTeuk feels lucky to have each other! Hae tells Sica that his divorce with Jiyeon is finalised! Sungmin is leaving Sunny and South Korea! Fany is taken away from her wedding by Siwon and the others! HyoHyuk's relationship has progressed into the next stage! Yesung finds out Yul is his secret admirer! SooWook questions the other's feelings! Kibum finally tells Yoona that he loves her for the first time! Kyu question Seo's actions, feelings and thoughts!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. YoonBum= Kibum asks Yoona if he is really that important to her when she jumps in the pool to save him then he tells her that he loves her for the first time <3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk= TaeTeuk both feel lucky to have each other and Taeyeon wants Leeteuk to always tell her that he loves her and also apologises to him for focusing too much on Kangin <3 <3
  3. SeoKyu= Kyuhyun takes advantage of the beautiful night and tries to make Seohyun express her feelings for him by asking her why his happiness is so important to her <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted, subscribed and commented!


I would also like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)