Questions!

Aspiring Lovers

THE STORY IS IN RANDOM ORDER


YoonBum

At the general ward

Yoona was checking up on her patient before she took out an injection that the patient needed however the older female patient, who had a lot of burn marks, immediately shivered with fear when she saw the huge needle.

''Doctor, no injection please.'' The older woman begged with fear.

''Ahjumma please don't be scared, you will need an injection.'' Yoona told her.

''YA, don't be such a drama queen! Just shut up and take the injection!'' The husband, of the older woman, snapped at her.

''Ahjussi, I will speak to her while you please go wait outside.'' Yoona didn't like how rude the old man was to his wife.

''I'm not going outside! You just do the job and give her the injection!'' The old man saw his wife was still very scared. ''You better shut up and not make any noise!''

The old man held his wife's arm tightly as she squealed in pain but before he could pull his wife out of the bed, Kibum grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

''Who are you?!'' The old man glared at Kibum.

''Don't interrupt Dr.Yoona's check up procedures or else it won't be good for you!'' Kibum glared at him back as he clenched the old man's collar.

''Dr.Kibum, let him go this instant!'' Dr.Krystal was at the door. ''I said let go of him right now!''

Kibum pushed the old man while Dr.Krystal stood next to him.

''What is with you? Are you here to work or fight?'' Dr.Krystal scolded him.

''Have you seen the burn marks of that ahjumma?'' Kibum questioned her back. ''Those burn marks look like they're, at least, two years old! There are other wounds and bruises on her legs and arms too even her face has some of those wounds, bruises and burn marks. Some of them definitely look like they're from a domestic abuse scenario while others look like they were failed attempts of suicide, this ahjussi should go to jail for torturing and beating his wife!''

''You're right, I'm going to call the police right now!'' Dr.Krystal glared at the old man. ''Good observation, Dr.Kibum! You did the right thing!''

Yoona watched Kibum walk back to the previous patient he was checking up on, before he confronted the rude old man.

 

At the locker room

Yoona was putting her files away in her locker whilst Kibum walked through the locker room door.

''Yoona!'' Yoona paused what she was doing.

''I'm sorry for interfering in your case.'' Kibum stood in front of her.

''No, it's okay.'' Yoona replied. ''If you weren't there then I wouldn't be able to handle that ahjussi all by myself, thank you.''

Both Kibum and Yoona stayed silent, there was an awkward atmosphere between them.

''I'm gonna go.'' Yoona took a few steps ahead.

''Yoona!'' Kibum called her name again, making her turn around. ''I want to start fresh, I want a new friendship and a new relationship with you...after duty hours, can we go outside for a cup of coffee please?''

Kibum saw that Yoona was still silent.

''Please.'' Kibum spoke again.

''Okay.'' Yoona nodded her head.


HaeSica

At the private check up room

Jessica was checking up on her pregnant patient, making sure that everything was healthy but she noticed the patient's husband wasn't here at all.

''Oh I notice your husband didn't come with you, today.'' Jessica commented.

''Yeah, he's been very busy.'' The patient replied. ''He's been working too much and the poor guy is always tired.''

''You really love your husband a lot don't you?'' Jessica smiled.

''Yeah, if I could then I would always like to be close to him.'' The patient smiled back. ''Sometimes I find it hard to be away from him.''

''You're right, love can be like that.'' Jessica started to think about Donghae. ''It's like we always would like to see them and we miss them the moment they aren't near us.''

''Yeah, I've been observing that for some time.'' The patient glanced at the door.

''Sorry?'' Jessica didn't know what the patient is talking about.

''I can see your husband is watching you for some time.'' The patient pointed at the door, making Jessica turn around to see Donghae was at the door. ''I'll take my leave now then, doctor.''

Jessica stood up when she saw Donghae was coming towards her and she took a few steps closer to him.

''When did you come here, Donghae?'' Jessica asked.

''I was a little late but this time I won't go away from you, I promise.'' Donghae smiled. ''I wanted to tell you something, Sica! Jiyeon is gone, the problems between us is all over now! I know a lot has happened between us but now I won't let anything or anyone come between us!''

''Donghae, please...'' Jessica was hesistant.

''We've lost so much time already, Sica.'' Donghae told her. ''But if you want more time then I understand....''

Donghae turned around but before he could walk, Jessica stopped him. ''Donghae, can you help me? The light bulb in my house is broken, can you help me fix it please?''

Donghae smiled. ''Of course, I'll drop by your place tonight and I'll help fix it.''

Jessica smiled as she watched her love walk away and got excited for them to spend some alone time tonight at hers.


SooWook

At the backstage

Ryeowook sighed as he wondered if all the feelings he felt were just from his side and that maybe Sooyoung never felt any of what he felt.

''Ryeowook, are you ready?'' Miss.Jung asked.

Ryeowook looked at where Miss.Jung was and saw Sooyoung was next to her, the two glanced at each other before they looked away. Miss.Jung noticed the two of them and it seemed like they weren't speaking to each other.

''Guys, be ready! You two are up for the next performance.'' Miss.Jung informed them.

Sooyoung remembered the things Ryeowook said to Nichkhun, which was really hurting her. She sighed as she walked away to the green room.

*I don't think I was wrong when I thought you felt something for me so please turn around and look at me, just this once...please...* Ryeowook saw Sooyoung walk ahead, hoping that she would turn around to look at him.

Sooyoung turned around after she remembered something, looking at Ryeowook's direction and she saw he was smiling at her but her attention went to the person, who was standing next to Ryeowook. ''Henry oppa, help me find my costume now!''

Ryeowook walked over to the angry Sooyoung. ''Whatever you want to say, say it to me! Don't take your anger out on Henry.''

''Apart from picking out on my flaws and mistakes, do you know how to do anything else?! Should I do the same to you?'' Sooyoung hissed.

''That wasn't what I meant.'' Ryeowook sighed. ''Please calm down, Sooyoung.''

''You know what your problem is? You think you are the most intelligent person in this world, you don't think anyone else can compare to you and think everyone else doesn't have a brain.'' Sooyoung pointed her finger at him. ''It's just useless to even talk to you!''

Ryeowook watched Sooyoung storm away from him, wondering why was she so angry with him? Miss.Jung saw Sooyoung and Ryeowook weren't far from each other.

''Sooyoung, Ryeowook, five minutes and it's your turn on stage!'' Miss.Jung gestured both of them to come to where she was. ''Ryeowook, do you remember the first time you realised you were in love?''

Both Sooyoung and Ryeowook looked at her with a surprised look.

''Just remember about that moment and you can act better in this scene.'' Miss.Jung advised.

''But me and love?'' Ryeowook raised his eyebrow.

''Oh yeah sorry sorry.'' Miss.Jung didn't think Ryeowook was ever in love, it wasn't possible. ''Then just remember your character Minsu when you act! This is a romantic dance scene so we need some romantic emotions out of your character. Both of you two need to know that you two are both in love with each other but it's just you two haven't confess your feelings that's all.''

Sooyoung and Ryeowook looked at each other before they looked away, what an ironic situation that their real life situation and their play scenes both had the same scenario going on.

 

In the green room

Sooyoung thought about the recent scene and the way she hugged Ryeowook tightly at the end of their dance scene. Ryeowok was about to enter the room to speak to her but he stopped himself, he needed to give her some alone time. Both of them were confused about when their feelings started and whether or not there was more to it or not. Ryeowook sighed as this was the first time he didn't know what to do, he was always the one to plan things ahead but he didn't know what to do at all in this situation. He shook his head before he walked away, leaving Sooyoung alone to sort her thoughts and feelings out.

''What the hell is going on with me?! The script didn't have a hug scene so why did you hug him?! Didn't you read the script?'' Sooyoung scolded herself. ''Have you gone out of your mind? Who knows what he even is thinking of me after I did that to him? Argh, why did you hug him?! Why are you thinking about Ryeowook like this?! He hasn't said anything to you about his feelings so why are you thinking about him like this?! You have to stop, enough is enough! Just focus on Minsu and Jieun, not Sooyoung and Ryeowook! But why do I like to be near him? Why do I like it when I think about him?''

Sooyoung's smile disappeared when she remembered Ryeowook and Nichkhun's conversation. She remembered what she thought Ryeowook thought about her.

''He thinks of me like that but...but still I think about him in a completely different way....'' Sooyoung sighed. ''Why?!''


SeoKyu

At the park

Seohyun was thinking about her situation and Kyuhyun's behaviour ever since he came to Busan, he's been acting very differently but what was it about him? 

''Why is Kyuhyun talking to me like that?'' Seohyun was perflexed with his behaviour.

''Nerd...I want to tell you something.'' Kyuhyun stood near her. ''Do you want to hear what I want to say?''

''Kyuhyun, I can't be here for long...'' Seohyun told him. ''Joy's around here, she'll see us.''

''Nerd, please pray for me and hope that what I want to say and what I feel, I can say it to that person who is the most important person for me.'' Seohyun looked at him smiling at her. ''Pray for me and hope that I have the courage to say it to her tomorrow.''

Seohyun saw him look at her one more time before he walked away, wondering who that girl was that was so important for him. What was it that he wanted to say tomorrow to that girl?


HyoHyuk

At the locker room

Eunhyuk was thinking about the last conversation he had with Hyoyeon, wondering if she was going to forgive or not. It seemed like she understood his point of view and where he was coming from but he felt uneasy that she needed more time. He looked up to see Hyoyeon was walking inside the locker room.

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk called her name.

''Hi.'' Hyoyeon greeted.

''A-Are you okay now?'' Eunhyuk didn't know how to ask her if she had forgiven her or not.

''Eunhyuk, I told you that I need more time remember...'' Hyoyeon sighed.

''I get that but I hope you don't think I was wrong in any way.'' Eunhyuk stood next to her. ''I really didn't---''

''I know! I know nothing happened and you haven't broke my trust.'' Hyoyeon smiled. ''Anyway are you doing anything tonight?''

''No, nothing.'' Eunhyuk felt hopeful. 

''My dad told me to invite you tonight at our house, I wanted to ask if you were available or not.'' Hyoyeon asked him.

''I'll be there!'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Alright, see you tonight.'' Hyoyeon walked away.


TaeTeuk

At the lab room

Taeyeon was thinking about Leeteuk and how considerate and understanding he has been about her feelings. She felt grateful and lucky to have him as her friend and her husband, he was the only important guy in her life. She looked ahead and saw her husband was standing in front of her.

''Were you thinking about me?'' Leeteuk asked.

''I was thinking about work.'' Taeyeon replied.

''Lie.'' Leeteuk laughed, he could tell when she was lying.

''Can I say something to you?'' Taeyeon asked and Leeteuk nodded her head. ''I want everyone to come to our wedding and all of our problems and troubles to disappear....I...I also want Kangin to be at our wedding, if you don't mind.''

''Do you want my permission to invite him to our wedding?'' Leeteuk asked.

''You're my husband, I need to see if you're okay with it.'' Taeyeon replied.

''I just want you to be happy so if you think it's fine then I'm okay with it.'' Leeteuk nodded his head.

 

At Kangin's house

Kangin had just arrived at his house after a few days in Busan and he was tired but before he could rest on the sofa, he saw his phone ring.

*RING RING RING*

Kangin answered the call. ''Kangin?''

''Taeyeon?'' Kangin wondered why she called him.

''Actually I was talking to Leeteuk about you before I decided to call you.'' Taeyeon smiled.

''Why?'' Kangin asked.

''I'm getting married to Leeteuk again.'' Taeyeon told Kangin, who was unhappy with, the news. ''And this time we are happy and we are getting married with our consent, my appa said that we should do it again as a new start since we have accepted each other now.''

''Oh good, congrats! I'm happy that you're happy, your happiness is the most important thing for me. Bye!'' Kangin hung up the call before he looked at his phone.

Kangin looked down on the floor as he felt hurt with the news, Taeyeon was gone from his life and there was nothing he could do about it especially since she is also happy with getting married to Leeteuk again. He sat down on the chair as he got more upset and the news of Taeyeon's wedding repeated in his head again and again before Kangin angrily threw his bag to the side, he didn't wanted to go to their wedding as he couldn't see Taeyeon get married to someone else.


SiFany

At the hospital

Tiffany was walking along the corridor when she saw a kid who handed her a card with a rose on top of it.

''Please speak to Siwon.'' Tiffany read the card before she closed it. *He must have sent this over to me.*

''Dr.Tiffany!'' The nurse gave her a folder. ''This is for you!''

''For me?'' Tiffany opened the folder to see a card there and opened the card to see the message. ''Please speak to SIwon.....he must have told the nurse to give this to me.''

Tiffany shook her head, walking ahead to see a lot of people had some paper attached to their backs. She could see the same message of ''Please speak to Siwon'' written behind their backs, causing her to sigh. What was he trying to do?! Tiffany entered inside an empty room to be alone but then paused when she saw Siwon was already inside, waiting for her in that exact room.

''Please speak to me Tiffany.'' Siwon looked at Tiffany as he walked towards her. ''Just this once.''

Tiffany saw Siwon pull a bouquet of lime green button pom flowers behind his back after he stood in front of her.

''What do you want to talk about?'' Tiffany asked. ''Considering there's nothing to talk to each other about.''

''Your eyes tell me something different.'' Siwon told her. ''There are a lot of things you want to say but it's like you're trying your best to hide what you really want to say.''

''I don't understand what you're saying.'' Tiffany said.

''You understand everything!'' Siwon knew she was lying. ''Why are you doing this?! Don't you hear how fast my heartbeat is racing? Don't you know what we both feel for each other? I love you Tiffany!''

Tiffany looked at SIwon in silence.

''I really love you, Tiffany! I know you love me too.'' Siwon confessed.

''It's nothing like that.'' Tiffany looked away. ''My wedding is tomorrow.''

''So you're saying that you don't love me?'' Siwon asked.

''I can't go against my parents' wishes.'' Tiffany looked away from Siwon's eyes.

''How can you do this to me, Tiffany?'' Siwon questioned. ''How can you do this to us?!''

''My wedding is tomorrow, SIwon! I can't go against my parents' wishes!'' Tiffany told him again. ''I'm inviting you to my wedding and hope that you'll make it!''

''Can you love Onew as much as you love me? Can Onew make you happy like I can? Will you be happy with Onew like I know you will be happy with me?'' Siwon questioned her before she walked out of the room. 'Don't you think it's unfair to be with Onew when you won't be happy and you won't love him? You won't give him the life Onew wants so why bother?!''

He saw she was silent, he knew she was unsure of the answers and she didn't love him at all. She was doing this for her parents wishes but she wasn't happy at all with this decision, she was being forced to do so but rather than answering his questions, Tiffany walked out of the room.

''You not answering my questions says it all, Tiffany.'' Siwon knew she wasn't happy.


YulSung

At the general ward

Yesung was thinking of who could be his secret admirer out of all of the hospital staff. All of the items he had received was all of Yuri's favourite things but could it really be her?

''How will I know if the secret admirer is Yuri or someone else?'' Yesung asked himself. ''How will I know that Yuri sent me those gifts? Idea!''

Yesung grabbed the album and threw it to where Yuri was, who didn't realise the album was near her until she stepped on it.

''Whose CD is this?'' Yuri asked the nurse.

''It's mine, I like to listen to music a lot.'' The nurse replied, making Yesung to run to her and try to snatch the album out of her hand but she held on to it.

''No, it's mine!'' Yesung tried to grab the CD.

''No, it's mine!'' The nurse argued.

''Oh my god, look it's Dr.YG!'' Yesung lied, causing the nurse to run away. ''er!''

''Very funny!'' Yuri replied but then paused. ''Oh no, Yesung! Dr.YG is there!''

''That won't work on me.'' Yesung gave her a look.

''No, seriously look!'' Yuri turned around Yesung, which caused him to jump as it really was Dr.YG.

''I'm gonna go!'' Yesung ran away before Dr.YG could see he wasn't doing any work.


SunSun

At Sungmin's house

Sunny rang the door bell a few times and knocked on his front door but there was no reply.

''SUNGMIN!'' Sunny kicked the door but there was no reply.

Sunny hissed as she kicked the door again and again then finally it opened.

''Silence!'' The guard glared at her. ''And who are you? Why are you here?''

''Get out of my way, I need to speak to Sungmin!'' Sunny snapped at him.

''YA, you can not go inside!'' The guard refused to let her go inside.

''Get out of my way now!'' Sunny demanded but she pushed him away and ran inside the house. ''SUNGMIN! SUNGMIN WHERE ARE YOU?!''

She went to the living room and saw Sungmin and a weird looking man were in the middle, it was as if they were doing some weird kind of ritual.

''What are you doing, Sungmin?!'' Sunny shook Sungmin.

''This is unholy, you have ruined everything!'' The man yelled.

''What's going on here, Sungmin?!'' Sunny questioned him again.

''He's trying to solve our problems.'' Sungmin told her.

''What problems?!'' Sunny asked.

''For our child.'' Sungmin sighed. ''There are some complications so if we do some magic and spells then it can be solved.''

''What are you talking about?!'' Sunny was so confused. ''How can you even believe in this rubbish?''

''Just go away from here, Sunny.'' Sungmin demanded. ''JUST GO NOW! If you love me then go!''

''But Sungmin....'' Sunny froze.

''Please!'' Sungmin sighed.

Sunny stormed out of the house but stopped near the front door when she heard Sungmin speak.

''There are some complications that unfortunately will never allow me to be a father and even when I did some medical tests, it still didn't work....'' Sungmin told the man. ''This seems all stupid but I have to do it for my love! She's the one who I love, I know she wants to build a family with me but I...I can't give her what she wants. The problem is in me!''

It all made sense as to why Sungmin had been disappearing for a lot of the time and what he wanted to tell her for some time. She now knew why he didn't wanted to get married to her but how could he believe this magic and spells rubbish?! How can he even think that she will be happy with someone else?! She had to show him that she only loved him and only wants a life with him!


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Teuk is okay with Tae wanting Kangin at their wedding! HaeSica will spend some time together at Sica's place! Sunny finds out that Sungmin can never be a father! Siwon questions Fany's decision and sees she's unsure of the answers! Hyuk is invited to Hyo's house tonight! Yesung wonders if Yul is his secret admirer or not? SooWook are confused with their feelings and what to do with their situation! YoonBum are going outside for a cup of coffee! Kyu plans to tell Seo his feelings tomorrow!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SiFany= Siwon asks Tiffany whether or not she's happy and seeing her not answer the question just shows him that she doesn't love Onew nor is she happy with the arranged marriage <3 <3 <3
  2. YoonBum= Kibum saves Yoona and her patient, making things between the two to start to move forward in the right direction and hopefully it stays like this <3 <3
  3. TaeTeuk= Taeyeon wants to make sure Leeteuk is okay with Kangin being at their wedding and it seems like the two are very happy with each other now <3

All of SM's couples got the best moments for this chapter 

Tell me which ones are yours!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted, subscribed and commented!