I won't leave you alone!

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At Leeteuk's bedroom

Taeyeon was busy,dressing up as it was now time to go to Taeyeon's parents' house.She wore a beautiful black dress whilst got started to fix her hair.She looked in the mirror and saw Leeteuk was standing at the door,staring at her.She stared at his face on the mirror then Leeteuk cleared his throat as he entered in the room.

''I'm here to get my clothes!'' Leeteuk told and opened his wardrobe.

''Leeteuk.'' Taeyeon called out. ''We have to go to my parents' house now.''

''I can't go!'' Leeteuk replied.

''Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon said. ''My mom and dad are waiting for us so we should go there together.''

''Taeyeon I need to go to the hospital since I have got work to do!'' Leeteuk told. ''Besides I can't continue with this drama anymore.''

Taeyeon sighed as she went downstairs,at the living room and stood there.She waited for Leeteuk then Leeteuk came into the living room and stood right in front of Taeyeon.

''My shoes are behind you!'' Leeteuk informed.

Taeyeon moved away and Leeteuk took his shoes out and sat down on the sofa to wear them.

''Leeteuk we really have to go to my parents' house today!'' Taeyeon told. ''A wife and her husband have t---''

''Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk stood up. ''I have lied enough for you already but not anymore! You go to your parents' house alone!''

*RING RING RING RING*

''Hello?'' Leeteuk put the phonecall into loudspeaker.

''Leeteuk this is Dr.Lee Soo Man,how are you?'' Dr.Lee Soo Man spoke.

''I'm fine sir..I mean dad.'' Leeteuk replied.

''Yeah!'' Dr.Lee Soo Man laughed. ''Anyway what time are you two reaching here?''

''Appa is this necessary? Do we really have to come?'' Taeyeon asked.

''You do know it is necessary sweetheart.You can't break your fast unless you come here today.'' Dr.Lee Soo Man informed. ''We have also prepared everything already! Is everything alright?''

''Well my health is a bit weak at the moment so Taeyeon will be a little bit late.'' Leeteuk lied whilst looking at Taeyeon.

''Oh okay but please do come as soon as possible.Goodbye!'' Dr.Lee Soo Man ended the call.

Leeteuk grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and went outside the house.Taeyeon stood at the gate of the house whilst Leeteuk drove his car and stopped it next to her.

''Get in!'' Leeteuk angrily ordered and Taeyeon did so.

TaeTeuk both arrived at the door of Taeyeon's parents' house and stood there.Leeteuk was about to go back when...

''Leeteuk you're going?'' Taeyeon asked.

''This is meant for you not for me so I'm just dropping you here.'' Leeteuk replied.

''Please don't do this Leeteuk.Mom and dad are waiting for us.'' Taeyeon pleaded.

''I'm telling you I won't come!'' Leeteuk glared at her. ''And why should I come anyway?''

''This won't be complete without you.'' Taeyeon informed.

''Enough Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk told. ''Our wedding was a compromise,nothing else besides there is no way you'd fast for me!''

''Hello son!'' Dr.Lee Soo Man opened the door and saw TaeTeuk together. ''Please do come in!''

''Let's just get this over and done with.'' Leeteuk whispered to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walked a few steps but then her body shook as she tripped and then her vision began to become more blurry.She placed her hand on her head as her eyes became heavy.She fell down on the floor.

''Taeyeon!?'' Everyone went to the unconscious Taeyeon,who was lying down on the floor.

''You really fast for me?'' Leeteuk muttered under his breath as he was shocked.


HaeSica

At Donghae's office

Donghae looked at Jessica's earring,that he picked up yesterday,he had placed on his desk and smiled.He remembered yesterday when he caressed Jessica's beautiful face and also remembered how Jessica was smiling when he dared her to do the y dance when they were playing truth and dare.

''Jessica!'' Donghae happily sighed then he shook his head. ''What..What is wrong with me?! Why do I even have her stupid earring?!''

Donghae placed Jessica's earring inside his desk's cabinet and leaned against his chair whilst covering his face with his hands.

''Should I say it?'' Jessica smiled.

''Say it!'' Donghae replied.

Jessica happily smiled at Donghae whilst throwing a lot of paper in the air.Donghae just happily looked at the happy Jessica and sighed.

''YA LEE DONGHAE?!'' Jessica shouted and Donghae realised that he was imagining. ''Are you working or day dreaming?!''

''Yeah..I-I mean what is it Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae shook his head and tried to concentrate.

''I need help with this case!'' Jessica showed Donghae the file. ''This patient is always complaining to me about his pain and I have tested everything which is clear but the pain isn't gone and I think the pain is around the muscle area bu--Donghae?''

Donghae was too busy,admiring Jessica's face and thinking of Jessica to even hear what Jessica was saying.

''Donghae?!'' Jessica shook Donghae to make him pay attention.

''Uhm..Er..Yeah! You're right Dr.Jessica.'' Donghae quickly replied.

Donghae glanced at Jessica's face then quickly looked away when Jessica looked at him.

''What's up with him?'' Jessica asked herself.


SunSun

At the general ward

Sunny had came back from her relatives and was talking to a patient whilst writing some information about him when Sungmin disturbed her.

''Sunny!'' Sungmin said.

''What?'' Sunny asked.

''Take this pen!'' Sungmin gave her a pen.

''Why?!'' Sunny raised her eyebrow.

''I thought that you might need it that's why!'' Sungmin replied.

''Stop thinking crazy stuff.'' Sunny spoke.

''I think you'll need it when you write the prescription!'' Sungmin informed.

''I already have one!'' Sunny showed Sungmin the pen. ''Besides I can't write with two pens.I'm not like you!''

''You'll need it.Just keep it!'' Sungmin persuaded.

''Have you done something to the pen?'' Sunny asked.

''What will I do with it?!'' Sungmin asked back.

''How would I know!'' Sunny replied. ''You can do anything to anyone.''

''I'm not that bad!'' Sungmin sadly spoke.

Sunny regretted what she did and looked back at Sungmin,who was hurt and sadly looking away.She was about to apologise when...

''Dr.Sunny there is some items for you!'' A nurse informed.


SiFany

At Siwon's birthday party

Siwon was looking very handsome and stood at the entrance,greeting everyone who came to his birthday party.He flashed his charming smile and welcomed everyone.

He walked inside because Zhou Mi was calling him.After sorting Zhou Mi out,he turned around and finally his eyes saw the sight of the person he was waiting for the most.

Siwon was stunned as Tiffany looked extremely beautiful.Tiffany walked inside and stood in front of Siwon.They both looked at each other for a few seconds.

*Why is it that whenever I look at Tiffany I start to feel something?!* Siwon asked himself. *Why is she so beautiful?*

Both SiFany were interrupted by Heechul,who was clearing his throat to get their attention.

''Dude what are you doing?! She is just your friend okay!'' Siwon spoke to himself.

''When I look at you two then why do I always feel like it's like Kibum and Yoona?'' Heechul questioned.

''YA Get out of here!'' Siwon pushed Heechul away. ''Anyway HI!''

Siwon took his hand out for an handshake but then took it away when he knew that Tiffany wasn't a girl to be confident and do skinship in public.Tiffany took her hand out,which surprised Siwon as this was the first move of friendship she did but then she took it away in hesitation.

''You know what? I knew you would definitely come!'' Siwon smiled.

''I thought of not coming but then thought you w---'' Tiffany was interrupted.

''Me?'' Siwon asked and got interested.

''Hey Tiffany thank god you have arrived!'' Nurse Seolhyun smiled and pulled Tiffany away from Siwon.

''What?!'' Siwon was blinking his eyes. ''She ignored me at my birthday party? But at least Tiffany came!''

Siwon smiled as widely as he can.

''Dr.Siwon Choi why are you smiling like an idiot?'' Siwon asked himself and quickly took away his smile. ''YA Why am I smiling?!''


HyoHyuk+YulSung
At the locker rooms

HyoHyuk both have dediced to become friends,Hyoyeon entered inside the locker rooms.

''Hey!'' Hyoyeon greeted. ''Have you thought of something?''

''Thought of what?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''The plan!'' Hyoyeon reminded.

''Oh of course.I've got a lot of ideas.'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''Obviously!'' Hyoyeon replied but then stopped being rude when she realised she was being rude. ''Sorry!''

''It's okay since it was a compliment anyway Yesung is already in love with Yuri.'' Eunhyuk told.

''But it's unnie that isn't!'' Hyoyeon nodded her head.

''We need to take advantage of those two's weaknesses!'' Eunhyuk suggested.

''Unnie is afraid of the dark!'' Hyoyeon clapped her hands.

''And Yesung isn't!'' Eunhyuk smiled. ''Let's do it!''

''Okay!'' Hyoyeon smiled.

 

Hyoyeon pulled her elder sister inside the lab to get the plan started.

''Unnie help me please!'' Hyoyeon begged. ''I have been trying this formula and this is all wrong so help me!''

''Hyo since when have you been so interested in researches?'' Yuri asked.

''Uhm...ever since this formula has been wrong!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Okay show me what's wrong.'' Yuri laughed.

Hyoyeon grabbed two solutions and put it into the beaker then the liquid came bubbling out of the beaker.

''See it's all wrong!'' Hyoyeon told.

''Obviously since the formula itself is wrong.'' Yuri told.

''What unnie I'll bring the notebook.'' Hyoyeon went out of the lab.Eunhyuk came inside,pulling Yesung with him.

''Why am I here?'' Yesung asked.

''Hey Yuri!'' Eunhyuk greeted. ''Anyway I told you that my watch is lost so help me find it! You look there whilst I look around there.''

Eunhyuk pretended to find his watch then suddenly.......

''Oh no my pager is ringing so I'll be right back!'' Eunhyuk got out of the lab,leaving YulSung together.HyoHyuk got out of the lab and closed the door shut.They then both placed their ear right next to the door to listen.Yuri was busy,fixing the formula whereas Yesung was looking for Eunhyuk's watch.Yesung stood next to Yuri and looked at the formula.

''Uhm...Yuri!'' Yesung cleared his throat. ''Can I help you?''

''Yep!'' Yuri answered. ''By keeping your mouth shut!''

Yesung looked around for the watch but then decided to get out of the lab but then realised the door was locked.HyoHyuk tried to control their laughter.

''Yuri-ah!'' Yesung called out but then Yuri glared at him. ''Shut up Yesung yeah I know! HEY Who locked the doors?! IS ANYONE OUTSIDE?!

''Plan 2!'' Eunhyuk nudged Hyoyeon's arm.

Hyoyeon closed the lights of the lab.

''YESUNG!'' Yuri immediately shouted when the room was dark. ''YESUNG! YESUNG WHERE ARE YOU?! IS ANYONE THERE?! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?! YESUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!''

Yuri then bumped into Yesung.

''AAAAA YESUNG!'' Yuri shouted.

''What did I do now?'' Yesung asked.

''I was shouting Yesung Yesung for ages so why didn't you reply?!'' Yuri shouted.

''You said to shut up!'' Yesung told.

''HEY Why are you shouting?!'' Yuri asked.

''Because you are shouting.'' Yesung replied. ''But why are you shouting?''

''I thought you left me all alone.'' Yuri pouted.

''Yuri-ah I would never leave you alone!'' Yesung smiled.

''Yesung!'' Yuri called out.

''Y-Yeah?'' Yesung asked.

''Don't go anywhere okay? J-Just stay here.'' Yuri requested.

''Don't worry.I'm right here with you.'' Yesung smiled.

''W-why a-are the l-lights t--'' Yuri was interrupted.

''Calm down Yuri-ah!'' Yesung smiled. ''Just hold my hand and I'll take you to the door.''

''O-Okay!'' Yuri tightly held Yesung's hand and walked. ''Be careful.''

''Don't worry.I'm here!'' Yesung assured. ''Okay the door is here now just stand here whilst I try to open the door!''

''How did that get shut?'' Yuri questioned.

''Hey Yuri.I saw a candle near you before.'' Yesung grabbed the candle. ''I found it now we need to find the matches and we're good!''

Yesung lid the candle and Yuri smiled.

''Yesung I'm sorry for rudely speaking to you.'' Yuri apologised.

''It's okay Yuri-ah besides it isn't your fault.You said that because you were angry.'' Yesung smiled.

HyoHyuk both smiled at each other when their plan had succeeded.Hyoyeon turned the lab's lights on.

''Oh the lights are here!'' Yesung smiled.

Eunhyuk quickly unlocked the door and the two ran off.

''Hey the doors are open Yuri!'' Yesung informed.


SooWook

At the bus

Sooyoung pretended to sleep so she could annoy Ryeowook some more.

''OH MY GOD?! IS THAT DBSK ON THE TV?!'' Ryeowook loudly shouted.

''EH WHERE?!'' Sooyoung stood up in excitement but then frowned when she saw the bus' TV was off.

''I was kidding just like the way you were acting to sleep!'' Ryeowook told. ''But what I am about to tell you is the truth...there is a cockroach near your foot!''

Sooyoung looked down and saw a cockroach.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Sooyoung loudly shouted and got out of the seat.

Sooyoung pulled Daesung out of her seat then pulled Ryeowook and sat down on his seat.Ryeowook glared at her whilst sitting next to her.Daesung sat down on the seat opposite Ryeowook's seat.

''Hello Sooyoung!'' Daesung greeted. ''I'm sitting opposite you two.''

''That's great!'' Sooyoung shook her hand with Daesung's. ''What? I'm not telling you okay! Don't show me your sad and boring face! If you are so bored then why don't you put some music on for entertainment.''

The bus suddenly stopped.

''We are going to take a 20 minutes break so whoever wants to go to the toilet or eat something you may do so!'' The driver informed and got out of the bus.

Sooyoung got out of the bus and walked up to one of the venders.

''Where's the bathroom?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''That way but you have to walk a lot!'' The vender replied while pointing straight.

''Thank you!'' Sooyoung replied but then quickly ran back. ''OH MY GOD?! You have the magazine Ceci?!''

''Yeah.'' The vender answered.

''Oh my god it's been ages since I've read Ceci!'' Sooyoung quickly took the magazine and read it. ''Omo do you know that 2NE1's fashion sense are getting better and better?''

The vender just rolled his eyes.

''Do you have the last month's magazine?'' Sooyoung asked.

''This one!'' The vender gave Sooyoung the magazine.

''I can read this in the bus to spend my time!'' Sooyoung happily smiled. ''I want this magazine!''

 

Ryeowook opened his window and saw that Sooyoung buying magazines.

''Aish what is this girl doing?'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes. ''I thought she wanted to go to the bathroom!''

 

''Please give me a discount!'' Sooyoung pleaded. ''Besides this is last month's magazine so this is rubbish for you right?''

''Nope it isn't since there are a lot of girls like you,begging me to buy this!'' The vender replied.

''Whatcha mean?!'' Sooyoung asked.

''I mean that I won't reduce the price.'' The vender answered.

''Eh why not?! A city as big as Seoul has discounts at everything but you can't give me one?!'' Sooyoung angrily said. ''Okay show me,at least,one person that would be willing to buy your magazine at this price!''

 

''Aish this girl is seriously so troublesome.'' Ryeowook complained. ''Just go to the bathroom and get back here but hey if she doesn't come then it's better so I get two seats rather than one.''

Ryeowook placed his legs on one seat whereas lied down on the other.

''Excuse me but I don't think Sooyoung is back.'' Daesung told.

''Why don't you go get her.'' Ryeowook countered.

''But she will miss her bus.'' Daesung uneasily smiled.

 

Sooyoung gave a slightly torn note to the vender,who is refusing to have the one.

''YA What kind of person are you?! I have been using this note for the last 5 years so why can't you accept it!'' Sooyoung angrily placed her hands on her hips.

''Alright alright alright!'' The vender was tired of arguing with Sooyoung. ''I will accept the note and take care of it since it is special so now can you give me the note?''

Sooyoung gave the vender the note.

''The bus is about to go!'' The driver informed.

''WAIT! I need to go to the bathroom!'' Sooyoung informed. ''I'll be right back and don't you dare get one out because I have already counted them all.''

After everyone came to the bus,Sooyoung still hasn't arrived.

''Sir Sooyoung hasn't arrived yet.'' Daesung informed.

''The bus is getting pretty late already.'' The driver frowned. ''Because of the landslide,the duration of the ride is getting more longer so how can we wait for her?!''

''Why is everyone shouting?!'' Ryeowook woke up from his sleep.

''Sooyoung hasn't arrived.'' Daesung told.

''But she is an idiot to not come on time.'' Ryeowook replied.

''DRIVER! Drive this car or give us our money back!'' A customer shouted.

''DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!'' Everyone agreed.


YoonBum

At Siwon's birthday party

Zhou Mi,Heechul and Yoona are standing together.Yoona is busy,fixing her hair whilst Zhou Mi and Heechul are talking to each other.

''Anyway guys how do I look?!'' Yoona asked.

''How many times has she asked?'' Zhou Mi asked Heechul.

''Ever since she came,all she has been saying for the millionth time is ''How do I look?'' Heechul informed.

''So how do I look?'' Yoona questioned again.

''Pretty!'' Zhou Mi immediately said. ''Very pretty!''

''Beautiful!'' Heechul told.

''Amazing!'' Zhou Mi complimented.

''Hot!'' Heechul complimented as well.

''Anyway thanks but where is Kibum?'' Yoona looked left and right.

''Why does she always look for Kibum?'' Zhou Mi asked Heechul,who shrugged his shoulders.

''Go get me something to eat.'' Yoona ordered them so they could go away from her.

Heechul and Zhou Mi ran to get something for Yoona to eat.Yoona was busy,looking for Kibum but then stopped when she saw him at the entrance,walking inside.

Kibum looked at the lively party but then his eyes stopped at Yoona,who was looking at him.He saw that Yoona was waiting for him and smirked.He looked at Yoona from head to toe whereas Yoona was trying to see his reaction and if it was good or not but then she looked away as if she didn't care at all.

*Taecyeon told me half of the story but I need to figure out what the truth is!* Yoona thought.

Yoona saw that Kibum was coming to her direction and quickly turned around so she made it seem like she wasn't bothered.

''Yoona I brought sandwiches and chicken skewers!'' Heechul showed her the plate of food.

Yoona just looked at Kibum,walking to her direction.

''Yoona I brought more sandwiches and more chicken skewers!'' Zhou Mi showed her the two plates of food.

Yoona looked at Kibum,who just walked past her and was talking to the group of girls that were standing behind Yoona.

''I don't want anything to eat! Get me something to drink!'' Yoona angrily ordered.

Yoona turned around and looked at the girls flirting with Kibum so she angrily stormed away.

*So Miss.Yoona was waiting for me? I knew this would have happened but let's see how long she takes to talk to me!* Kibum smirked.


SeoKyu

At the backstage

Seohyun was picking her stuff when she saw a gift near her belongings.She looked at the card that had her name on it.

''To Seohyun'' Seohyun opened the letter. ''Thank you for being first!''

She saw a box near the letter and opened the box to find a mobile phone inside.

''Eh? How can I take this?'' Seohyun questioned.

She closed the box and left the backstages.Nichkhun and Kyuhyun were near her,looking at her.

''Dude she left without the phone!'' Nichkhun told. ''Your plan failed.''

''Tsk chill dude.'' Kyuhyun crossed his arms. ''She will come back to get the phone.''

''How are you so sure?'' Nichkhun questioned.

''But if I leave it here then it can be lost!'' Seohyun quickly came inside and took the phone then left.

''Oh my god!'' Nichkhun looked at Kyuhyun. ''You sure know a lot about Seohyun!''

Kyuhyun grabbed Nichkhun into a far away place and asked him to call Seohyun again.

''No dude no!'' Nichkhun forcefully crossed his arms. ''Please dude and why don't you do it?!''

''Because she will recognise my voice.'' Kyuhyun argued. ''Just call her now!''

*RING RING RING RING*

''Hello?'' Seohyun picked up the phone. ''Who is this?''

''Who am I again?'' Nichkhun asked Kyuhyun.

''Secret friend!'' Kyuhyun whispered.

''Hello I am your secret friend!'' Nichkhun talked.

''How did you get this number?'' Seohyun asked.

''How did I get it?'' Nichkhun asked Kyuhyun.

''You gave her the phone!'' Kyuhyun whispered.

''I gave you this phone as a present and congrats for winning first place!'' Nichkhun told.

''Thank you and sorry!'' Seohyun said.

''Sorry? Why?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Sorry because I can't accept your present.'' Seohyun informed.

''Dude what should I say?!'' Nichkhun asked.

''Tell her that she can't refuse anyone's present!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Thank you but I don't want to talk to her so bye!'' Nichkhun was about to run off when Kyuhyun pulled him back.

''Say it!'' Kyuhyun glared at him.

''Please keep this phone with you or else....'' Nichkhun told and Kyuhyun glared at him. ''I mean you can't refuse anyone's presents because that would be plain rude!''

''Then I should say thank you!'' Seohyun said.

''Aish what is this?'' Nichkhun whispered to Kyuhyun.

''Thank you for the phone but...'' Seohyun talked.

''Forget about thank yous and this is a way for you and I to be friends.'' Nichkhun said. ''I don't want our friendship to break.''

Seohyun was silent.

''Dude she ain't speaking!'' Nichkhun whispered.

''Tell her what I told you to say.'' Kyuhyun demanded.

''You are a special person who has the power to change everyone and you have the power to show everyone's goodness in themselves.'' Nichkhun spoke what Kyuhyun wanted him to say. ''Will this power of yours,it gives me power and strength!''

''Thank you for the card because that gave me power and strength!'' Seohyun smiled but then she remembered Kyuhyun cheering for her. ''There were other people who helped me as well.''

''Who?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Anyway I wanted to tell you something.'' Seohyun spoke. ''Friendship can't be based on lies and because of that,I've already lost a good friend so I don't want this to happen again and if you really want to be my friend then we can't be friends like this.I want to meet you!''

''Hey what should I do now?'' Nichkhun panicked.

''Hello? Hello? Hello?'' Seohyun asked but then no one replied. ''Fine then I won't talk to you.''

''No no.'' Nichkhun quickly said.

''Call her to the valentines' ball!'' Kyuhyun whispered.

''Are you joking?!'' Nichkhun glared.

''Excuse me?'' Seohyun said.

''I mean let's meet at the valentines' ball.'' Nichkhun replied.

''Fine then I--wait how will I recognise you?'' Seohyun asked.

''Tell her that she will recognise me by me standing in front of her!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''YA I ain't speaking that crap to her!'' Nichkhun whispered.

''Say it!'' Kyuhyun demanded.

''I will recognise you when I stand in front of you then you will recognise me too.'' Nichkhun told and hung up the phone.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Teuk surprised to know that Tae fasted for him Hae starting to fall for Sica Sunny regrets being rude to Sungmin Siwon wondering about Fany HyoHyuk are friends YulSung's moment in the dark lab Soo arguing about a magazine whilst Ryeo is annoyed with her  Yoona waiting for Kibum Kyu being Seo's secret friend

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. YulSung=Yuri starts to trust Yesung and Yesung assures Yuri.The two hold hands as Yuri is afraid of the dark and I think the two are now friends :D  <3 <3 <3
  2. HaeSica=Hae is fianlly starting to fall in love with Sica and stares at her face whilst Sica is confused with Hae's strange behaviour <3 <3
  3. SiFany=The two look at each other for a few seconds then almost does their first skinship which is a handshake but they don't at the end xD  <3

Tell me which ones are yours! 

I would also like to thank these amazing 2 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)