You watch out!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Hello everyone! I do know that I have not been updating a lot...Sorry :) anyway I still have my exams going on BUT it's FRIDAY!!!!! I wanted to take a break from my intense period of studying and I also had this undying desire to update so I WILL UPDATE FOR Y'ALL so enjoy!


NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the insides of the hut

Taeyeon is on the floor,shivering to death while Leeteuk thinks of a way to warm her body.

''Aish what should I do?'' Leeteuk cursed and touched Taeyeon's clothes. ''Oh my god! Taeyeon's hanbok is all wet!''

Leeteuk brings more hay and puts it over her body. Leeteuk panics and touches Taeyeon's forehead.

''Oh no her fever is rising dramatically.What did Wooyoung tell me?'' Leeteuk asked himself while trying to remember.

''If Taeyeon is wearing any wet clothes then you must take it off!'' Wooyoung's voice voiced.

''I need to take Taeyeon's hanbok off.'' Leeteuk said and was about to take Taeyeon's hanbok when he stopped. ''No dude I can't do this! How can I do this?''

Taeyeon shivered more and more.

''Aish Leeteuk calm down! Calm down dude! If you behave like this then what would happen to Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk asked himself. ''No you have to do it! You are a doctor so there is no choice!''

First Leeteuk stands up and closes the hut's door.He s his shirt slowly and walks towards Taeyeon's shivering body.Leeteuk doesn't want to do this but he had no choice.He swallows his saliva as hard as he could.

''Leeteuk look you have to raise her body temperature no matter what!'' Wooyoung's voice voiced. ''Otherwise her body would be frozen and she might go into coma!''

Leeteuk kneeled down while staring at Taeyeon.He was hesisting to do this to Taeyeon.He felt like he was violating her.Leeteuk then shook his head.

''Come on Leeteuk! Be a doctor! She is already in shock. Remember Taeyeon helped you when you were hurt so now it is your turn so come on Leeteuk!'' Leeteuk tried to encourage himself. ''Fulfill your duty as a doctor and perform this task!''

Leeteuk takes a deep breath and looks at Taeyeon. ''I don't even know what I am doing is right or wrong Taeyeon but I have to save your life and this is the only way I can do it.I hope you can understand me and after knowing I did this,you will forgive me.''

---------------------------------------------------

Flashbacks of Taeyeon and Leeteuk arguing started playing in Leeteuk's head.

''I know all your dirty tactics for getting close to me! Just by looking at you I can see your ert personality you disgusting dog!'' Taeyeon insulted.

--------------------------------------------------

''I don't know what you will think of me after knowing this but I do know that this decision of mine is right!'' Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk slowly takes unties Taeyeon's hanbok's tie and then removes her hanbok.He places the blanket on top of her and places his warm body next to hers,just enough to get the body heat of his body. (A/N=NO INVOLVED!!!! I HATE ANYWAY SO THIS IS THE MOST I AM WRITING!)


HaeSica

At Donghae's house

Jessica carries the drunk Donghae inside his house.

''Oh my god! Mr.Donghae how heavy are you?!'' Jessica angrily asked.

Jessica carries the drunk Donghae with one of her arm around his neck while turns on the lights with the other arm.The lights come on and Jessica sees Donghae's beautiful house.

''Nice house!'' Jessica,who was impressed,complimented.

''Jessica do you want to go to the bedroom?'' Donghae drunkly asked.

''WHAT?!'' Jessica screamed.

''I mean you want to come to the bed or....'' Donghae drunkly laughed.

''Here will be fine!'' Jessica said and dropped Donghae on the floor. ''Aish at the hospital he walks around like he is some tough guy but after drinking two drinks he goes ''Oh it's fabulous!'' Oh god how am I going to place him on this sofa?''

Jessica tries to carry Donghae but fails.She drags his body and lifts it up then pulls him on the sofa.

''Oh god!'' Jessica tiredly said and was about to walk off when.....

''Sica where you going?'' Donghae drunkly giggles and grabs her arm.

''Let go!'' Jessica grabbed Donghae's arm and pushed it off.

Jessica storms out of the house while Donghae passes out on the sofa.


SunSun

At the patient room

''Hello maam are you ready for your appointment?'' Sunny asked.

''Hello maam your appointment with me is ready!'' Sungmin informed.

''Who do I go to?'' The patient asked.

''Why don't you come with me!'' Sunny advised while pulling the patient.

''No she is coming with me.'' Sungmin argued while pulling the patient.

''No I said she is coming with me!?'' Sunny demanded as she pulled the patient.

''Maam just leave her and why don't you come with me. I'm qualifed as a better doctor.'' Sungmin boasted.

''Maam he is fooling you! I am more accurate in my information.'' Sunny spoken.

''I'll help you with any problem you want!'' Sungmin informed.

''He learnt it all from me!'' Sunny replied.

''She's mine!'' SunSun both screamed while pulling the patient.

''STOP!'' The patient shouted. ''Forget about treating the patients,you guys are more suitable in killing them instead.''

The patient stormed off.

''You watch out!'' Sunny threatened while she pointed her finger.

''You're the one needing watching out!'' Sungmin argued.

Sunny stormed off to the right while Sungmin stormed off to the left.


SiFany

At the locker rooms

Siwon stands up but then sits down while thinking.He smiles in happiness as he thinks more and more about Tiffany but what really made him smile was that kiss SiFany shared during that time they spent together in the forest.

*Dude are you in love or do you just like her?* Siwon asked. *But you seriously have to talk to Tiffany!*

Siwon takes his phone out and decides to call Tiffany.

-----------------------

*RING RING RING RING*

''Hello?'' Tiffany answered.

Siwon panics and doesn't know what to say.He just freezes and doesn't speak.

''Hello?'' Tiffany repeated.

*No dude! You don't feel anything for her man.No love and no liking! Just chill man and be cool.* Siwon thought to himself.

''If you didn't even wanted to speak then why call?'' Tiffany spoke.

''HELLO HELLO TIFFANY!'' Siwon shouted at once.

''I can hear you!'' Tiffany sarcastically replied.

''Don't hang up and it's me!'' Siwon informed.

''You?'' Tiffany said.

''Yeah me! Siwon! Dr.Siwon Choi.'' Siwon answered.

''I already know it was you,Siwon!'' Tiffany informed.

''Really?'' Siwon shyly asked.

''Why are you calling me?'' Tiffany questioned.

''I...I...I..'' Siwon said while trying to think of a reason. ''I..uhm..Yes! I want to meet with you right now!''

''Right now?!'' Tiffany asked. ''Why do you want to meet up with me?''

''I'll tell you later so is there any cafe around your house where we can meet up?'' Siwon eagerly asked.

''NO I'm busy! Anything else?'' Tiffany impatiently asked.

''I..I..YES! I gave in the reports already.'' Siwon told.

''So? Did you have to tell me that now? Couldn't you wait till tomorrow?'' Tiffany questioned.

''Oh yeah I remembered! Your...uhm...how is your wound?'' Siwon asked.

''Listen I'm hanging up now.'' Tiffany said.

''Wait are you coming to SM again?'' Siwon asked.

''Yes I am!'' Tiffany answered. ''Is that all you wanted to ask me so you called me?''

''Can't I call you for no reason?'' Siwon questioned.

'Okay I gotta go now.'' Tiffany said.

''Wait don't hang up!'' Siwon said. ''The thing I want to talk to you about can't be done over the phone so why don't I come over to yours!''

''Look you will do no such thing'' Tiffany warned.

''You don't know me Dr.Tiffany Hwang! I can do anything so I am coming to your house now okay BYE.'' Siwon hung up the phone.

''Hello? Hello? Hello?'' Tiffany said but Siwon had already hung up the phone. ''Aishhhhhhh!''


HyoHyuk

At the corridors

''HYOYEON!'' Eunhyuk angrily shouted and stormed upto Hyoyeon. ''What is this? What are you doing? Just stop this nonsense! You know I stopped street fighting a long time ago so just stop it!''

''No I won't!'' Hyoyeon replied and folded her arms. ''Whatcha gonna do? Also remember one thing whether you do anything or not now you will definately have to street fight and the guy you are fighting with is Taeyang Dong!''

''No way in hell.'' Eunhyuk refused.

''Oh I see'' Hyoyeon taunted. ''Are you sure? Is it because of me you don't plan on fighting? Because I think you are actually scared of Taeyang aren't you?''

''I'm not scared!'' Eunhyuk explained. ''And I am not an idiot to not understand what you want from me so Hyoyeon just listen to me very carefully I am NOT fighting!''

Eunhyuk angrily walks off.

------------------------------------

At the ring

Everyone is waiting for Eunhyuk.One half of the court was full of Taeyang supporters while the other half including our main characters stayed on Eunhyuk's side.

''Where is he?'' Sunny asked.

''I don't know!'' Hyoyeon worriedly replied.

''Where is he?!'' Everyone shouted.

''I'M HERE!'' Eunhyuk shouted.

''Yes!'' Hyoyeon happily cheered.

Eunhyuk gets in the ring and faces Taeyang.The march starts.Taeyang hits Eunhyuk in the stomach and he falls down.Eunhyuk was persistant and said that he wouldn't fight in this fight so Taeyang continued to hit and punch him as hard as he could.Taeyang punches Eunhyuk's face,kicks him in the stomach and throws him on the floor but still Eunhyuk refused to fight.

''EUNHYUK HIT HIM!!!!'' Hyoyeon shouted but Eunhyuk ignored her.

Taeyang lifts Eunhyuk and then wraps his arm around Eunhyuk's neck.Hyoyeon couldn't stand it anymore and goes in the ring and tries to let Taeyang let off.Taeyang pushes Hyoyeon right off the ring,making Eunhyuk snap.

''No one hits Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk angrily said and punched Taeyang as hard as he could.

Eunhyuk punches Taeyang's stomach numerous times and kicks him so hard that Taeyang falls down.This makes Taeyang fall to the ground and lose.

''EUNHYUK YOU WON!'' Hyoyeon cheered along with the others.

The other main characters all come to the ring and praised Eunhyuk.

''Bro that was awesome!'' Yesung praised.

''Why didn't you fight at the start?'' Sunny questioned. ''Well then you started beating him up like he attacked the love of your life but the strange thing is that there aren't no other girls in your life rather than me!''

Eunhyuk started at Hyoyeon while she stared at the floor.

''Yesung I want some candy!'' Yuri demanded.

''Yuri-ah let's go buy some!'' Yesung suggested.

''We want some too!'' SunSun said and the 4 of them ran off,leaving HyoHyuk alone.

Hyoyeon didn't know what to say because she knows now she is in trouble with Eunhyuk.

''Eunhyuk you--'' Hyoyeon said which made Eunhyuk stop walking. ''You...You are okay right?''

Hyoyeon knew he wasn't since Eunhyuk's face was all swollen up and bruised but she still wanted him to talk to her.

''Too bad your plan failed Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk taunted angrily. ''You wanted him to beat me up and lose but sadly I didn't lose! You did!''

Eunhyuk angrily rolled his eyes and walked away from Hyoyeon.

*I know I have lost but this defeat has given me happiness that no victory has ever given me!'' Hyoyeon thought.


YulSung

At the locker rooms

Yuri happily stands in the locker room while holding a big golden mirror.

''Who might have given this to me?'' Yuri curiously asked. ''How does that guy know I like mirrors? It really seems like this person has gifted this to me after thinking a lot.''

''What is this?'' Sunny asked and snatched the mirror off Yuri's hands.

Sunny and Yuri both see a message written on the side of the mirror.

''For my sweetheart.'' Sunny read. ''Yuri this guy seems like a very romantic person!''

''Hey girls!'' Sungmin greeted.

''Look what Yuri got!'' Sunny told. ''Someone greeted her a mirror while leaving a message for my sweetheart!''

''Is this for real?'' Sungmin asked and Yuri nodded.

Yesung didn't speak but frowned in disappointment.

''Seems like this guy is really into you!'' Sungmin teased and Yuri laughed.

''Tell me who sent you that?'' Sunny asked.

''Hey guys!'' Eunhyuk greeted.

''Look what Yuri got!'' Sunny told and showed Eunhyuk the mirror.

''This guy seems really mysterious!'' Sungmin commented. ''He didn't even write his name!''

''ALL DOCTORS RETURN TO YOUR DUTIES NOW!'' The mic announced.

Everyone except Yesung and Eunhyuk left the locker rooms.Yesung stands there while staring into space with a sad face.

''Bro you okay?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Yeah'' Yesung smiled.


SooWook

At the library

Sooyoung taps on someone's shoulder.

''Excuse me?'' Sooyoung asked

Ryeowook turns around.

''YOU?!'' Both SooWook shouted.

''Oh my god! You just won't stop following me right?'' Sooyoung taunted.

''I think you're forgetting the fact that I was here before you.'' Ryeowook replied.

Sooyoung storms off infront of Ryeowook and folds her arms.

''By the way you are now standing behind me so you are following me now right?'' Sooyoung comebacked.

''What?!'' Ryeowook said and stormed right behind Sooyoung.

''Yeah!'' Sooyoung replied while whipping her hair. ''Loser!''

Sooyoung storms off and gets a book while humming to herself while Ryeowook rolls his eyes and reads his book.


YoonBum

At the locker rooms

Yoona is walking but then accidently bumps into Kibum.

''Sorry I wasn't looking while walking.'' Yoona explained. ''Well I was planning to go and change in the changing room.''

''Well the changing rooms are made so that you can change your clothes.'' Kibum sarcastically replied while Yoona rolled her eyes. ''Do you always have to be a drama queen? Don't you get tired?''

''YA Look you!'' Yoona spoke while pointing her finger.Kibum just observes her and walks off but.....

''I'm not getting angry! I'm not getting angry!'' Yoona closed her eyes and talked to herself.

Kibum just rolled his eyes and was about to walk off when...

''Kibum!'' Yoona called out. ''I want to apologise to you for coming to the mental hospital.''

Kibum stands next to Yoona and moves his head close to her ear.

''Rather than saying sorry again and again,it's better not to commit any mistake!'' Kibum whispered.

''I won't OKAY!'' Yoona said while she took a few steps back away from Kibum. ''I promise but look Kibum I don't know who that person is in the mental hospital I saw with you nor do I know how you are related to him but I do know that you are very hurt about what happened to him. Look Kibum it's better to share your pain with others rather than building up all the pain and pressure inside you!''

''I am not used to sharing my pain and I don't need anyone with me as well so it is better that you let me solve my problems myself.'' Kibum coldly answered and walked up


SeoKyu

At the parking lot

SeoKyu had spent their morning together in the library,studying for their exam but now they had to go to university together.Kyuhyun takes his bike and sits at the front while Seohyun sat at the back and was reading her book.

''Okay Kyuhyun do you know the notes we studied?'' Seohyun inquired.

''Sorry nerd but studying and riding the bike together? That is very hard.'' Kyuhyun answered.

''But you can ride the bike as fast as you can without even looking at the road properly.'' Seohyun replied. ''Anyway where were we? The antibodies in our bod--''

Kyuhyun interrupted Seohyun by making noises from his bike.

''Nerd let's roll.'' Kyuhyun started his bike and rode off.

''Stop the bike Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun said.

''Why?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Just stop it.'' Seohyun said.

''Nerd the university is just right there through!'' Kyuhyun argued and rode the bike as fast he could.

Kyuhyun stopped the bike and Seohyun angrily gets off.

''Nerd where are you going?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''You didn't make any effort to remember what we studied!'' Seohyun complained and stormed off.

''Aish nerd but wow nerd even knows how to show me some attitude huh?'' Kyuhyun said. ''Impressive!''


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is finally another update for you all after a long time! I hope you like it since I really hope my comeback as a writer is a success. Any requests then please do tell me as I will try to fulfill them!

Teuk does what he had to but would Tae forgive him? Sica carrying the drunk Hae to his house :D SunSun arguing over a patient Siwon going to Fany's house HyoHyuk angry with each other again Yeung seems jealous over Yul's secret admirer  SooWook arguing again Kibum doesn't want to talk about his problems  Seo angry that Kyu is making any effort

Oh My God all the couples of negative emotions involved just realised but gotta make it positive around the next chapters

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SunSun=Seriously these two! They just have to bicker about everything don't they these aegyo queen and king fighting about a patient xD<3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk=Even through Teuk didn't want to do that he did it so he could save Tae! Let's just hope Tae understand this and doesn't get angry<3 <3
  3. HaeSica=Gosh these two as well.Sica shouldn't have made him drunk and now she is suffering the cute drunk Hae! <3

Tell me which ones are yours!

I would also like to thank these amazing 13 people who upvoted this story!