Only ...................YG Chapter=Tears of Sadness!

Aspiring Lovers

Check out my new story!

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check it out! ;)


A/N=

  1. Hyoyeon752 has requested for HyoHyuk

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


A/N=I've decided to give a YG special of all of the YG couples! So here's a chapter of SunSun,,HyoHyuk,HaeSica and YulSung.


At the hospital's corrider

Hyoyeon smirked at her boyfriend as she found him doing his usual thing of annoying her,his favourite part of the job.

''What do you think you are doing Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

''Romance!'' Eunhyuk winked his eyes at her.

''So this is romance huh?'' Hyoyeon pretended to act dumb. ''It's so weird that after every argument of ours,your definition of romance definitely changes!''

''Hey I ran away from my duty to talk to you and you can't even talk to me properly?!'' Eunhyuk pouted. ''Why are you showing me attitude?!''

''Attitude?'' Hyoyeon giggled. ''No no I just need to attend a surgery soon! It's only a case of 30 minutes then I'll come and see you!''

Hyoyeon gave him a smile before she walked ahead yet again her playboy boyfriend grabbed her scarf,making her to stop walking as she smirked at herself.She wondered sometimes how her boyfriend could be so childish yet fun to be around with? She figured that maybe that's the charm of her boyfriend.

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon smirked as she turned around,seeing a shock instead.

She immediately stood properly as she saw her father looking at the recent scene between her and her secret boyfriend yet her boyfriend didn't realise his girlfriend's father,his boss was behind him.

''Dr.Eunhyuk!'' Dr.YG angrily spoke,causing Eunhyuk to let go of Hyoyeon's scarf and immediately stand properly. ''What in the world do you think you are doing?! Do you not have anything better to do?!''

''Sir...Sir...I..well Hyoyeon's scarf was on the floor so I helped her.'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat. ''I-I was going to the ward room.''

''Then go!'' Dr.YG ordered but then realised that he had shouted at the poor young boy. ''I-I'm sorry for being rude! I'm sorry for my behaviour,I am just stressed so I guess I took it out on you!''

''It's fine sir!'' Eunhyuk faked a smile before running off to the ward room.

 

At one of the hospital's room

Sunny glanced at the room and saw Sungmin taking pictures of a nurse posing.

''Good job!'' Sungmin continued to take pictures of the nurse whereas Sunny started to walk towards his direction.

''Sir...Dr.Sungmin...'' The nurse tried to tell him.

''Continue posing come on!'' Sungmin clicked more pictures of the nurse.

Sunny frowned at the scene and tapped his shoulder with her pointy fingers.

''Who is it?'' Sungmin refused to look behind him. ''Can't you see I am working?''

''I can see that quite well.'' Sunny sarcastically replied. ''Dr.Sungmin!''

''O-Oh Sunny!'' Sungmin immediately turned around and smiled at her. ''What a nice surprise!''

''You don't seem happy to see that I am here!'' Sunny rolled her eyes while the nurse walked out of the scene,leaving the two alone.

''No of course not.'' Sungmin replied. ''Besides I was just checking the phone that's all.You know that our camera was lost so I guess we gotta record and take pictures of this phone now!''

''And you found that witch out of the whole hospital?!'' Sunny frowned. ''To click pictures!''

''Are you jealous?'' Sungmin raised his eyebrow as he was interested in her reaction.

''Me..Me...YA Why would I be jealous?!'' Sunny scoffed. ''I was just saying that if you use the camera too much then the cassettle will be finished!''

''A cellphone doesn't even have a cassettle?!'' Sungmin spotted her mistake.

''Well...I...er...'' Sunny felt embarrassed over her mistake.

''Well..I...er..uhm...'' Sungmin mocked Sunny's reaction. 

''YA I am here to tell you that I found the camera! Dr.BoA had taken it by mistake!'' Sunny hissed at him. 

''Okay cool I guess.'' Sungmin replied,causing Sunny to angrily storm off.

Sungmin laughed at her cute reaction as his suspicion of Sunny being jealous was correct.

 

At the hospital's corrider

Yesung and Dr.Yunho were running around the hospital whilst holding a huge cycle however they both dropped it on the floor when they saw Yuri in front of them with a huge raised eyebrow,wondering what the two were doing.

'Hey sir! Hey Yesung,what's this?'' Yuri asked as she walked towards them.

''This is sir's! Yes it's his!'' Yesung replied. ''He's gained a bit weight so he bought it for himself!''

Yuri giggled before her eyes went to a note,that was on the floor which made her to pick it up and see the note ''to my dearest Yesung'' to be written on it.

''It has your name on it?'' Yuri informed. 

''Yes my name...'' Yesung cleared his throat.

''Oooo someone gifted you this?'' Yuri asked. ''Who gave you this?''

''I don't know who this person is.'' Yesung answered. ''But that person even knows my favourite colour is blue! That's why they bought me a blue cycle!''

''That is good that the girl knows a good amount of information about you!'' Dr.Yunho smiled.

Yesung glared at Dr.Yunho since he was trying to show Yuri that he only liked her but Dr.Yunho's blabbering mouth had ruined it.

''I..I'm going now!'' Dr.Yunho ran away when he realised what he had done.

''But that person doesn't know that I only like the colour blue cause you look good in it!'' Yesung confessed. ''You look so beautiful in blue and once that girl finds out that I really like you then what will she feel about everything? No I can't take this from her!''

''Some poor girl gave you this!'' Yuri said. ''And you will give this to someone else? How can you do that?''

''If only I knew who did it then I would have given it back to them!'' Yesung groaned.

''Just use it until you know who gave it to you then give it back to that person.'' Yuri suggested.

''Wow you're so smart Yuri!'' Yesung loved the idea.

''I know!'' Yuri smirked.

''I know that you know! That's why I love you so much!'' Yesung smiled whereas Yuri rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

 

At Jessica's office room

Jessica was busy with the task Donghae had set her.She was determined to do well and give him a huge amount of good information which might hopefully decrease the amount of hatred he might have for her.Her eyes felt a bit tired yet she shook her head,trying to wake herself up.She looked around her office,trying to find a book then proceeding to grab it to look inside to see if she can find the information she was looking for.

''I guess I gotta do everything else the next morning.'' Jessica groaned to herself. ''I feel tired! I think I am done for the day!''

She packed her books up and switched the lamp off as she was about to leave,she suddenly heard heavy footsteps which caused her to be alarmed.

''W-Who is it?!'' Jessica got terrfied until she saw Donghae's angry glare staring at her.

She smiled at him as she walked towards him,standing in front of him to see the face of the man she loved.She knew behind this icy persona,was a sweet hearted man that might no harm to her.

''I've missed you!'' Donghae suddenly soften his face.

''I've missed you too!'' Jessica's heart was beating.

''You've bothered me so much do you know that!?'' Donghae asked.

''I'm sorry! I won't bother you again!'' Jessica placed her hand on his chest.

''Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae spoke.

''Yes?'' Jessica didn't realise that she had just dreamt the whole scene.

''DR.JESSICA REMOVE YOUR HAND NOW!'' Donghae yelled at her,causing her to get back to reality.

''I-I'm sorry!'' Jessica removed her hand at once.

''This doesn't work on me!'' Donghae scoffed. ''Anyway are the reports ready?''

''N-No...they will be ready tomorrow morning.'' Jessica gulped her saliva. ''I felt a bit too sleepy so I thought---''

''You aren't getting paid to think like this!'' Donghae frowned. ''I want the reports done by 7am alright?''

''Yes!'' Jessica nodded her head as she held her fingers.

Donghae walked to the door until he got another evil idea.

''As well as the reports,I want a huge load of information on any hospital within 10km that will come to our potential market of hospitals too!'' Donghae demanded,shocking Jessica as to how she was going to do that. ''Do NOT be late!''

Jessica watched her love storm out of her office,making her to sigh over his plan to cause chaos in her life by setting her impossible tasks.

 

At SunSun's house

Sunny walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door,telling her fake husband to get out of there since they had to go to a party soon.

''Alright alright I'm getting out!'' Sungmin groaned as he opened the door.

He immediately stopped walking when he saw Sunny standing in front of him,looking very pretty in the white mini-dress she was wearing with her hair falling down beside her shoulders.Sunny continued to look at her fake husband's eyes staring at her before he reached his hand out to her face and swifted the hair-strand off her face,causing her to smile as she felt something grow for him.

''YA why are you looking at me like that?'' Sunny raised her eyebrow,noticing that he had been looking at her for a long time.

''I'm just seeing how beautiful you look today.'' Sungmin complimented.

''Sunny we need to...'' Dr.BoA,who interrupted the two,immediately stopped talking. ''I-I'm sorry I came at the wrong time,I'll go now!''

''No no it's fine and I'll come with you!'' Sunny walked out with Dr.BoA.

''Crazy!'' Sungmin chuckled to himself as he ruffled his hair. ''Dr.Sungmin Lee I guess you are now falling in love!''

 

At the meeting room

Donghae stood in front of the hospital's investors,who were ready to hear the reports from him.

''Where are the reports? What happen to them?'' The first investor questioned.

''Of course I have them!'' Donghae looked through the files he had carried.

Donghae looked around the files he carried yet none of them were the reports that Jessica had carried,making him to ask his investors to wait as he got the hospital's telephone out and dialed the receptionist.

''Can you send Dr.Jessica here please.'' Donghae ordered.

Both the investors and Donghae waited for Jessica to arrive at the meeting room then finally after 15 minutes,Jessica knocked on the door and slowly entered the room.

''You are 15 minutes late Dr.Jessica.'' Donghae sternly informed.

''Sorry I was eating lunch.'' Jessica replied.

''Oh how nice!'' Donghae scoffed as he threw his pen on the desk. ''So your lunch is more important than our meeting now? Where are the reports?!''

''I placed it on your desk this morning!'' Jessica told him.

''Oh really?!'' Donghae had grabbed all the files on his desk so it was impossible for him to miss any files.

''Sorry sir! I forgot to give you this file.'' The nurse had the file in her hands.

Donghae snatched the file off the nurse's hands and looked into the files.He glanced at Jessica and saw her satisfied face,that face which showed him that she had won but then Donghae got a plan to ruin her celebration.

''Is this a report or a school homework?!'' Donghae glared at her. ''There is no details and how of the things aren't even written in here!? There are also 32 doctors in there yet you have only written 20 names,why so?''

Jessica gulped her embarrassment before looking back at Donghae. ''Only 20 of them are independant while the 12 of them have not even opened their clinic yet so I thought---''

''Oh how nice of you to finally start thinking!'' Donghae scoffed. ''Do you think the 12 doctors will not open their clinic before our new hospital?!''

''I...don't...know...'' Jessica replied.

''Then couldn't you have thought of that detail?!'' Donghae raised his voice at her. ''Just ridiculous! This report of yours is no use to us besides if I wanted a report like this then I would have asked a kid to do it instead of you,at least we would not have disturbed your lunch break!''

Jessica watched Donghae throw her hard-work,she had spent through the whole night,on the desk.She couldn't have felt any more embarrassed and insulted than she was currently feeling as she saw all the investors looking at her.

After that painful experience,she went back to her office room and started to work harder on the reports.If she could then she would have thrown them at Donghae's face for making her feel so insulted but then again she remembered the time he had been insulted by Eunhyuk,who pushed him down the pool when Donghae was confessing his love for her which made her sigh.She shook her head as she concentrated into getting the reports done and this time even more better than she previously did.

Jessica went to Donghae's office room and went inside it,mistakenly bumping into Donghae which made the two to drop their files.

''I-I'm sorry!'' Jessica immediately picked up both their files.

Donghae glanced at Jessica,who looked quite weak and well it was all because of his fault and the fact that his ego was bruised because of her and their friends.

''What is it?'' Donghae asked as to why she was in his office.

''The reports are done!'' Jessica informed after picking up the files.

''I can't talk to you about it now since i have another meeting but why don't you do one thing.'' Donghae said. ''Why don't you come to my house at 8pm tonight!

Jessica looked at him with her eyes slighly wide as to why he would invite the girl to his house out of nowhere.

*8 at his house,does he want to apologise to me?* Jessica blinked her eyes at him.

''What?'' Donghae noticed Jessica looking very surprised. ''Do you have a problem to come to my house now?''

''N-No.'' Jessica replied. ''I-I'm working late tonight so I'll reach there by dinner time!''

''Please bring the file with you!'' Donghae ordered. ''You may now go!''

Jessica nodded her head at him before making her way out of his office and into the locker room where she sat down on the bench and sighed,just thinking about her situation with Donghae and what that man actually wanted from her?

''What happen Sica?'' Hyoyeon placed her hand on her shoulder. ''Are you stressed out because of work or is it something personal?''

''B-Both.'' Jessica looked down on the floor.

''What do you mean?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Hyoyeon what does Donghae want from me?'' Jessica gulped her saliva as she was unsure of the guy. ''He always yells at me because of the workload he gives me yet he has invited me to his house tonight at 8!''

''W-What?'' Hyoyeon was surprised. ''So dinner?''

''He didn't say that.'' Jessica slightly panicked.

''Sica you don't always need to say every point.'' Hyoyeon tried to show the girl what her love was trying to indirectly say. ''He has invited you for dinner so that means everything between you is fine now right?''

Jessica looked at her friend smiling at her but how sure can she be when it comes to Donghae? Has he really forgotten and forgiven the insults Eunhyuk and the others had thrown and done to him?

''No,Donghae has been very rude with me.'' Jessica didn't believe that things were fine. ''I just..don't get this dinner thing...''

''Things like this happen in love!'' Hyoyeon assured. ''He still loves you! I spoke to you about him and he didn't really say anything good or bad,it must mean that he still loves you!''

''Is that why he always breaks my heart again and again?'' Jessica cried.

''Sica!'' Hyoyeon wiped her tears. ''Even his heart hurts! He is angry with you hence why he is doing all that but look all you have to do is go to him and solve all the misunderstandings you two have!''

''But....But....'' Jessica felt scared. ''What will Eunhyuk,Yuri,Yesung,Sunny and Sungmin think of me when they know that---''

''That you love Donghae?'' Hyoyeon finished her sentence. ''The most important thing is your heart so if you don't agree to it then how can your friends agree? Besides they will thank you for ending this battle between Donghae and the others so Sica go to him! Be there with him!''

Jessica held Hyoyeon's hand as she thought about the advice Hyoyeon gave her.

 

At the party

Sungmin was sitting outside the garden,all alone as he sighed over the sad news of his father reaching the 3rd stage of his cancer but before he could think too much into it,he saw his fake wife walking towards him.

''Where were you?!'' Sunny asked. ''I was looking all over the place for you!''

''Y-You were looking for me?'' Sungmin asked back.

''I...well...didn't really see you anywhere.'' Sunny explained.

''Have you gotten used to me now?'' Sungmin questioned.

''I came here to apologise for my rudeness at home.'' Sunny gulped her saliva. ''I didn't realise that you're a good friend of mine that I shouldn't have behaved like that!''

''Only a friend?'' Sungmin asked.

''A friend who I can share my problems with!'' Sunny answered. ''And...you said before that you wanted to say something to me.''

''Well you see my dad's health isn't good at all.'' Sungmin sadly informed.

''What happen to him?'' Sunny was concerned at how weak Sungmin was looking.

''Cancer.'' Sungmin cried his tears out. ''Mom called me and told me about it!''

''Oh Sungmin!'' Sunny hugged him.

Sungmin cried on her shoulder whereas Sunny patted his back,feeling extremely sorry for him to receive such a heart-breaking news.

 

At HyoYul's house

Yuri hummed to herself as she entered her house but she saw her mom screaming Yesung's name,making her surprised.

''Mom?'' Yuri called her.

''Have you seen Yesung?'' Her mom questioned.

''Why are you asking for Yesung?'' Yuri was confused.

''He was there a second ago and asked for water but after I came back,he isn't here at all.'' Her mom answered. ''Go look for him Yuri while I'm trying to cook dinner!''

Yuri raised her eyebrow as to what Yesung could be doing at the house at this hour.

Yesung smiled widely as he entered HyoYul's bedroom,looking around the place as if he had arrived in some new country that he had never went to before.

''Yuri's bed!'' Yesung ran to it and sat down on it. ''It's so soft! Wait wait Yesung focus on getting proof come on!''

Yesung got the gifts he had gotten from his secret admirer hence making him to check if any of the items match with Yuri's belongings since maybe Yuri could be his secret admirer.He got out the gifts he got hence making him to look around for anything that could match with the gifts.

Yuri looked around the house yet she couldn't find Yesung until she went inside her bedroom and saw a huge pile of her clothes and there on the floor,was Yesung who looked like he had worn her night-dress.

''Yesung you?!'' Yuri walked to him.

''Yes me!'' Yesung replied.

''Why are you here?!'' Yuri asked. ''And YA why are you wearing my night dress?! Why don't you go buy your own if you want to wear one so much?!''

''I don't want to wear one!'' Yesung exclaimed.

''Argh what a blessing for me to see you like this.'' Yuri sarcastically replied. ''You sicko!''

''Sicko and me?!'' Yesung gasped. ''Don't call me that or else I will tear this night dress!''

''You are a sicko!'' Yuri stuck her tongue out. ''Why are you wearing my night dress?!''

''I was looking for Hyoyeon.'' Yesung lied.

''Yuri!'' Dr.YG's voice could be heard,causing Yesung to fall down.

Yuri started to panic as to what she could explain as to why Yesung was in their house.

''Yuri I wanted to know if---Dr.Yesung?'' Dr.YG looked at him. ''Why are you here?''

''I-I was walking past by and I wanted to say hi to everyone!'' Yesung uneasily smiled. ''Anyway thanks for meeting me so I'll go now!''

Dr.YG and Yuri watched the guy bow to them before immediately walking out of the house.

''Strange guy!'' Dr.YG laughed.

 

At Donghae's house

Donghae went to the door and opened it when he heard the door bell ringing.

''You?'' Donghae raised his eyebrow.

''You told me to come see you at your house at 8.'' Jessica stood at the door.

''It's not 8 right now though?'' Donghae informed. ''Anyway forget it and come in! Other than the reports,I have something else to tell you so come in!''

Jessica entered the house and slowly walked towards the front of the house whereas Donghae closed the door and walked after her.

''Sit down.'' Donghae told.

''Thank you!'' Jessica replied.

''Thank you?'' Donghae raised his eyebrow.

''For inviting me to your house!'' Jessica cleared . ''For a few days,I was a bit scared and I didn't know what happened to me that day...I-I should have said something! I should have stopped Eunhyuk but I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me!''

''Forgive you for not saying anything?!'' Donghae asked.

''Yes,I know what you had to go through was wrong!'' Jessica spoke.

''What I had to go through or the games you played with me?'' Donghae questioned.

''I haven't played any games with you,I was just confused!'' Jessica explained.

''Your confusion caused me to be embarrassed and insulted!'' Donghae said while Jessica apologised. ''Your friends,especially Eunhyuk,insulted me so much!''

''I-I know that's why I am saying sorry!'' Jessica looked down whereas Donghae shook his head.

''You want me to forgive you since you are saying sorry?'' Donghae frowned.

''I-I'm really sorry Donghae!'' Jessica looked at him with her sad eyes as she held his hand.

Donghae immediately snatched his hand away from hers,which shocked her. ''My name is Dr.Donghae! Today you showed me your true colours Dr.Jessica! I never knew you could be this shameless!''

''M-Me?'' Jessica was shocked when Donghae placed his hands on her shoulders.

''Do you think just by looking pretty and apologising to me would make me forgive everything?!'' Donghae angrily asked her. ''Do you think just by seducing me,your whole internship will go by easily?''

''Donghae?'' Jessica was surprised to hear him say that about her.

''What Donghae?!'' Donghae yelled. ''What are you going to say to me now? That you love me? You think I am an idiot?! There are countless of girls like you who pretend to love their seniors but I don't want any fakeness in my life besides my standard isn't this disgusting!''

Jessica was shocked when Donghae pushed her.

''The door is that way so get out!'' Donghae demanded.

Jessica cried as she looked at him before running out of his house.She felt that things between them was going to be fine but tonight was the opposite of what she wanted.

*I can't tolerate anymore of this!* Jessica wiped her tears. *I guess you have to go now Sica! You have to!*

Jessica sat down in her car and looked at the seat beside her which made her shocked as she saw another version of herself who was smiling at her. ''Are you going away from Donghae? Where are you going? Hello Sica where are you going?''

''Far,somewhere that is far away.'' Jessica answered as if someone was really there.

''How long and who are you running away from?'' The happy Jessica . ''I am always going to love Donghae you do realise that right?''

''Then fine do it!'' Jessica glared. ''Go love him while I get away from him!''

''Why do you always run away from love when there are problems? It is hard to find someone to love so please don't let him go!'' Her happy self advised.

Jessica looked at her fingers before looking at her seat and her happy version was gone.

''I guess I can run away from Donghae but I can't run away from myself.'' Jessica cried. ''How can I run away from my own heart? I---No no! I won't run away,I will be here and stand in front of him! I will be brave and face him!''

 

At Eunhyuk's bedroom

Eunhyuk sat down on his desk and decided to think as to what he could do that would make Dr.YG be impressed of him since now both him and Hyoyeon were extremely serious about each other,so serious that Eunhyuk wanted to take their relationship to a whole new stage.

''This is so hard!'' Eunhyuk groaned but then shook his head. ''No no it's easy! Positive thinking remember!''

Eunhyuk glanced at Hyoyeon's picture then at his future father in law's picture.

''What do I do?!'' Eunhyuk whined. ''Argh you have to do something!''

Eunhyuk sighed to himself as he ruffled his hair.

''But what?!'' Eunhyuk pretended to cry. ''You must do something! Look you want to marry Hyoyeon then you must impress your father in law so think! Think of a way!''

Eunhyuk wanted to cry as he whined before he smiled to himself as he got an idea.

''If your future father in law knows that I do what he does then he will think that I am a good guy!'' Eunhyuk smiled. ''I just have to do what he does at the same time! Yes that's it! I am so smart,I guess that's why Hyoyeon loves me so much!''

Eunhyuk wrote what he knew about his father in law and his heavy schedule but then he groaned as he compared his father in law's schedule to his own schedule then sighed as he saw that none of the times were matching one another.

''There is nothing!'' Eunhyuk groaned before he stood up again. ''I have to,at least,try it! Argh I guess it's time for hard work!''


At the terrace

SunSun both looked at the sky,silence was around them as they were both experiencing sadness.

''Sunny...'' Sungmin held her shoulder.

''Sungmin!'' Sunny cried as she hugged him.

''Sunny!'' Sungmin cried with her as the sad news was getting the best of him.

''Why didn't you tell me that you are going to leave from here forever?!'' Sunny was heart-broken.

''I wanted to tell you but I couldn't!'' Sungmin replied. ''I couldn't bear to know that I have to leave you and myself from here!''

Sunny held his hand as she cried even more.

''After whatever happened between us in these few days,I don't want to go away from you!'' Sungmin confessed his feelings. ''If I told you then there would have been another question as to whether you would come or not!''

''H-How can I come?'' Sunny sadly replied. ''I have to stay here,I am no choice.''

''That's why I didn't tell you this news earlier.'' Sungmin told her. ''I couldn't bear to hear you say no!''

 

At the reception area

Donghae instructed his enemies,the ones who hated him with a passion about their duties when a short girl,that had a nerdy look to her persona with everything too simple and child-like about her,interrupted his nagging.

''Helloo?'' She titled her head at the sight of Eunhyuk.

''Hello?'' Eunhyuk didn't know what to reply to her.

''Dr.Donghae?'' She asked.

''Of course not!'' Eunhyuk immediately shook his head.

''I am Dr.Donghae!'' Donghae spoke in the middle.

''Hello....'' She immediately looked down in shyness,causing the other doctors to chuckle at her funny sight.

''So what do you want?'' Donghae wanted to know why she was looking for him.

''What can I say?'' She spoke with aegyo. ''Why don't you tell me instead.''

''Excuse you but who are you?'' Donghae asked whereas the other doctors were laughing.

''I am from Suseong-gu'' She informed where she used to live.

''Oh so you are from Daegu!'' Donghae realised the place the girl had came from. 

''Oh my! You are so smart!'' She sighed as she looked at Donghae dreamily.

''Did you come here with anyone?'' Donghae asked.

''No I didn't come here with anyone.'' She answered.

''Oh so you're alone!'' Donghae realised she had came here alone.

The girl gasped as she looked down on the floor in shyness. ''For now I am alone but it can all change....''

The gang all laughed at the funny sight before Donghae demanded that they stop.

''Wait wait are you our new doctor?'' Donghae asked. ''Are you Dr.Minseo Kang?''

''Yes yes!'' Minseo vigorously nodded her head,surprising everyone.

''O-Oh I see....'' Donghae saw the others were all laughing at his bad state as he had gotten a doctor that was a typical geek with huge glasses that was already infactuated with him. ''Shut up and get back to work!''

The others all stopped laughing.

''I will deal with you later!'' Donghae glared at Eunhyuk.

''Anytime!'' Eunhyuk winked at him.

''Please do come this way Dr.Minseo!'' Donghae gestured her to follow him to his office.

The others all laughed at his bad luck as they enjoyed seeing him suffer since he had made them suffer quite a lot besides revenge is definitely the best medicine when it comes to hatred and war.

''Dr.Jessica,Dr.Donghae would like to see you!'' A nurse informed.

''Are you going to see more of Dr.Donghae and Dr.Minseo?'' Yesung laughed.

''Let's see what the rude guy wants from me.'' Jessica groaned before walking towards Donghae's office. ''You wanted to see me?''

''Yes yes please do come in Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae cleared his throat as he tried to get away from Dr.Minseo who was trying to stand closer to him.

''Aren't you going to show me around the hospital?'' Minseo pulled her face towards his,making Donghae to jerk his head.

''I..well..have a meeting so...Dr.Jessica will do that!'' Donghae pointed to Jessica,who was shocked. ''Yes she will show you around the hospital and to your office!''

Jessica glared at Donghae for giving her such a burden. ''Yeah sure why not.''

''And if you need anything then---'' Donghae was interrupted.

''You are there for me right?!'' Minseo smiled.

''No no not me! Dr.Jessica is there for you!'' Donghae pointed at Jessica. ''Anyway Dr.Jessica you should show Minseo around now!''

''Yeah sure come on.'' Jessica sarcastically said as she walked ahead with Minseo walking behind her. ''I see you have a crush on Dr.Donghae.''

''How did you know?!'' Minseo covered her face with her hands as she blushed.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the dramatic girl's reaction before she got an evil idea,a very evil idea that would be the perfect revenge especially after the amount of times Donghae had made her cry.

''You know if you want then maybe I could get him to fall for you.'' Jessica smirked. 

''Oh my god?!'' Minseo grabbed Jessica. ''You can? How? How?''

''It won't be easy.'' Jessica knew this was the perfect way to seek revenge. ''But you can be his if you be good and follow my advice!''

''Yes I will! I will!'' Minseo innocently believed Jessica.

''Perfect!'' Jessica evily smiled as she got ready to make Minseo her tool to embarrass Donghae. ''Very very good!''

Jessica proceeded to tell Minseo what she should do to try and get Donghae's attention whereas Minseo being the gullible girl believed every word of Jessica's mouth as she listened very carefully.

''Alright I think I know what to do!'' Minseo walked towards his office.

''Good luck!'' Jessica smiled before secretly laughing to herself.

After looking at the clock and seeing it had been 5 minutes Minseo was in Donghae's office,Jessica slowly opened Donghae's office's door and saw Donghae was actually getting scared of Minseo who was spinning her arms around him and childishly dancing like a kid at him.

''Very good Minseo!'' Jessica laughed. ''Now to make you do more and more of these kinds of things!''

 

At the fire-exit

Donghae knew why Minseo was after him especially after being in the influence of a certain person that had made him go crazy.

''Wait there Jessica!'' Donghae saw her walking down the fire-exit.

Jessica tried to walk down but Donghae grabbed her wrist,stopping her from walking down the stairs.

''What did I do?'' Jessica innocently titled her head,pretending to not know anything.

''You know what you are doing!'' Donghae held her shoulders.

''Let go!'' Jessica frowned. ''You're hurting me!''

''You're using Minseo!'' Donghae knew that this was all her plan.

''I am NOT using anyone!'' Jessica replied. ''And let go of me,you are hurting me!''

''You want to know something?'' Donghae hissed at her. ''I wanted to see you to ask you if you could make Minseo to stop following me but I guess now I have to talk to her about this myself! I will tell her how her friend Jessica is using her innocence and how she is using her for revenge from me!''

Donghae glared at her before making his way to the exit.

''Wait Donghae wait!'' Jessica tried to stop him. ''DONGHAE AHHHHHHH!''

Donghae stopped walking when he heard a loud bang,causing him to turn around and see her lying down on the floor in an unconscious state.

''SICA?!'' Donghae immediately carried her into an empty room and placed her body on the bed.

''Sica?'' Hyoyeon glanced into the room and saw her lying down on the bed.

''Sica open your eyes!'' Donghae held her hand as he got worried.

''Sica?! Oh my god what happened to her Dr.Donghae?!'' Hyoyeon questioned as she saw her friend was unconscious.

''She fell down the stairs.'' Donghae answered.

''It's okay don't worry!'' Hyoyeon looked at the nurse. ''Please go get us oxygen! Quick!''

''Sica please open your eyes!'' Donghae was worried about her. ''Please I am so sorry! Please open your eyes Sica!''

''Sica!'' Hyoyeon patted her face.

''Nothing should happen to her!'' Donghae demanded. ''Do you understand?''

''Let me get the IV drip just in case things get bad.'' Hyoyeon got out of the room.

''Please open your eyes Sica!'' Donghae held her hand tightly as she looked at the girl. ''Please open your eyes,I know this is all because of my fault! Please!''

Donghae kissed Jessica's forehead as he begged for her to open her eyes,wishing the girl would do so then finally smiled when she saw her eyes slowly lifting.

''Sica?! Sica!'' Donghae gasped happily.

''Donghae?'' Sica looked at him.

''I-I'm here! I'm here with you!'' Donghae nodded his head at her.

''Sica you're awake!'' Hyoyeon ran to her. 'Where does it hurt?''

''M-My leg...'' Jessica began to feel pain. ''It hurts a lot!''

''Get the X-ray ready!'' Donghae demanded to the nurse.

''It hurts a lot.'' Jessica moaned in pain.

''It's going to be fine so relax!'' Hyoyeon noticed how caring Donghae had become. ''Please just relax Sica!''

''I'll get the X-ray ready!'' Hyoyeon left the room,leaving the two alone.

''Will you go too?'' Jessica looked at him.

''No no I'll be here with you like always.'' Donghae held her hand.

''You're always with me!'' Jessica began to feel sleepy as the medicine took it's place. ''Always annoying me at the day then teasing me with thoughts of you at the night! I bet you will just make me go crazy huh?''

Donghae watched the girl go to sleep and held her hand.

''I guess this small accident of hers made you finally made you realise your love for her!'' Hyoyeon knew that Donghae was always in love with Jessica.

 

At the canteen 

Eunhyuk looked at his watch then at the door to see when his future father in law would arrive.

''There's 5 minutes left till it's 4!'' Eunhyuk knew Dr.YG would come here at 4 for his tea break. ''But argh I haven't met Hyoyeon for the whole day today! I bet she's waiting for me or something!''

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon saw her boyfriend sitting down on the chair. ''I was looking everywhere for you besides where did you run off to?!''

''I...er...well...you see this was loose!'' He played with his stethoscope. ''I had to fix this!''

''At the canteen?'' Eunhyuk nodded his head at his girlfriend's question before glancing at the door. ''Why are you looking at the door?!''

''I...er..have a huge pain on my neck so I was just exercising it.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Hey are you coming with me or should I leave you?!'' Hyoyeon frowned as she stood up.

''Yeah you should go!'' Eunhyuk didn't wanted to ruin his plans on impressing Dr.YG.

''Argh go to hell then!'' Hyoyeon stormed off.

''Hyoyeon!?'' Eunhyuk was about to go after her when he saw Dr.YG enter the canteen. ''Argh Hyoyeon? Dr.YG? Hyoyeon? Dr.YG?! I'm sorry Hyoyeon!''

''The usual!'' Dr.YG ordered before he sat down on his chair.

''Excuse me sir,may I?'' Eunhyuk wanted to sit down on the chair to which Dr.YG nodded his head. ''Thanks sir anyway 2 black coffee please! 1 for me and 1 for my sweet boss!''

''Sir black coffee?'' The waiter was confused as to when Eunhyuk even drank coffee.

''Yes I drink it a lot!'' Eunhyuk uneasily laughed. ''Yes Dr.YG I really like how much energy you can get from the drink and I think a lot of people agree.''

''Don't you work out a lot?'' Dr.YG looked at Eunhyuk. ''Why don't you have a milk coffee instead since you need calcium for your bones!''

''I love milk!'' Eunhyuk saw Dr.YG was not laughing. ''I..sir..I drink black coffee then milk! You know get the best of both worlds from their own source!''

''Well Dr.Eunhyuk you have to excuse me since I have some work I forgot I had to do!'' Eunhyuk knew his future father in law was bored of his presence. ''And nurse please do send my black coffee to my office!''

''Your black coffee?'' Eunhyuk saw the cup of black coffee.

''No get me a soft drink now!'' Eunhyuk demanded.

Eunhyuk whined at his bad luck of failing to impress his boss,the man who had the one he loved.

 

At Jessica's bedroom

After a dreadful lunch between her,Donghae and the annoying Minseo, Jessica groaned as her plan to make Minseo unconscious was a flop as the drink she had prepared for Minseo to drink was mistakenly drank by Donghae instead which caused him to fall unconscious. The two women placed him on Jessica's bed and finally Minseo had agreed to go to work since she had hospital duties hence leaving the two alone together.

Jessica decided that maybe taking a shower and freshen up was the best way before talking to Donghae about her feelings for him.She wanted to leave the best impression when she speaks to him about their situation hence making her to rush to the bathroom and start showering.

After a few minutes,Donghae groaned to himself as he opened his eyes.He looked around the room and saw that he had arrived at Jessica's bedroom,making him to look around it.He glanced to his right and grabbed the picture of hers that was on the picture frame.

*As much as I want to go away from her,I can't make myself do so.* Donghae sighed. *She pulls me even more closer to herself! Am I in love with her?*

*He's always embarrassed and insulted me yet whenever I hear his name,why do I feel so happy?* Jessica sighed. *Am I in love with him?*

Jessica got out of the bathroom after wearing the bathrobe and sighed to herself before her eyes showed her Donghae standing in front of her.She immediately looked away as feelings of shyness got the better of her especially after seeing Donghae getting closer to her.She stood against the wall and saw him getting closer to her.She looked to the side as she saw him standing in front of her,staring at her wet hair and how it was sticking against her clear beautiful face.

Donghae still couldn't believe how someone like Jessica had such a powerful effect on him? Someone so annoying and childish yet so beautiful and smart? Someone who could make him so crazy yet without that craziness,his life would definitely be incomplete.

*What are you doing to me Jessica?* Donghae leaned closer to her.

Jessica's heart began to beat as her feelings were definitely rising for the handsome man in front of her,who was slowly leaning closer to her face.She placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned a bit closer to get a taste of his lips.Before the two knew it,their lips had met causing them to deepen it's interaction as they got closer and deeper into the action,making their feelings to burst into flames and their hands to start rooming around each other's bodies.

Sounds of moans could be heard from Jessica's mouth as Donghae went to her neck and started to on it,giving her pleasure as she enjoyed what he was doing.The two had always wanted some sort of romantic scene with their situation and now here they are,proceeding to making love with one another as their clothes started to get off their bodies and their night of intimacy and pleasure began.They continued to enjoy and devour each other in ways they had always wanted to rule the other in.

 

At the locker rooms

Sunny sadly looked on the floor as she remembered her tearful goodbye with Sungmin.

''Eunhyuk!'' Sunny immediately stood up. ''Have you seen or heard about Sungmin? He was supposed to come here wasn't he?''

''He did say that but he isn't here.'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat.

''Postman! Postman!'' Yesung skipped along with a letter in his hand. ''Sadly he has only written this to Sunny but let's read it!''

''No no!'' Eunhyuk snatched it and gave it to Sunny. ''It's her letter so she should read it!''

Sunny immediately stood at the corner of the room and opened the letter as she got excited to read about the man that had left her.

*Sunny I know I had promised you all that I will meet you on our last day but sadly I couldn't muster the courage to bid goodbye to you! Please forgive me for this Sunny! I know that you love me while me? Well I've always loved you and I will continue to do so but sadly there is no future in this relationship so I think it's best to forget me! When you get this letter,I have already made my way and am gone so I just wanted to say good bye to you! Your one and only Sungmin!* Sunny read the letter with tears.

''Sunny?'' Eunhyuk noticed Sunny crying.

''Sungmin...he left...forever...'' Sunny fell down to her knees as she weeped her sadness.

Eunhyuk patted Sunny's head and placed it onto his shoulder,letting the girl to cry to her heart's content as her love was gone forever.

 

At Jessica's bedroom

Jessica opened her eyes as the beautiful sunlight fell onto her face,making her to smile before looking at the handsome devil of her life peacefully sleeping beside her.She went closer to his body and snugged it,loving the private scene the two had yesterday night.

''Sica?'' Donghae felt her warm body against his.

''Donghae I love you!'' Jessica hugged his body. ''Please don't ever leave me again! I love you!''

Donghae looked at the girl passionately telling him how much she loved him. ''Do you trust me?''

''More than my own life!'' Jessica nodded her head. ''I really love you!''

''I..I..have something to tell you!'' Donghae felt nervous on what he wanted to tell her. ''I have a past!''

''I don't want to listen to it,I don't care!'' Jessica shook her head. ''Just tell me what I want to hear!''

''There is a past Sica!'' Donghae held her hand.

''I don't care about your past!'' Jessica looked at him. ''I want to hear about today and about me and about us!''

''But..'' Donghae was nervous.

''I don't care about your past!'' Jessica reassured him. ''Have you ever thought about the future instead of the past? Our future where you marry me!''

Donghae tightly closed his eyes before he told her the shocking truth. ''I'm married Sica!''

''W-What?'' Jessica immediately sat away from him,tightly holding the quilt to cover her body.

''Sica but---'' Jessica slapped Donghae before he could say another word to her.

She felt her heart shattered into pieces as she heard the truth about the man she loved.She had no idea about this or else she would have never pursued him or invested her love in him.She covered with one hand as tears fell out of her eyes whereas the other hand was covering her body with the quilt.She had gave him her all including her love,her life,her time and her first kiss as well as her ity to the man that was never hers to begin with.

''Sica.'' Donghae tried to touch her.

''DO NOT TOUCH ME!'' Sica yelled as she continued to cry.

''Please Sica I---'' Donghae couldn't speak to her.

''GET OUT!'' Sica screamed. ''GET OUT NOW!''

Donghae immediately got dressed before leaving the room and the house whereas Jessica cried her heart out as she had committed the ultimate sin without even knowing.

*Why?! Why!?* Jessica couldn't believe Donghae had betrayed her like this.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

  • -HaeSica=After knowing Hae is married,Sica doesn't want anything to do with him!
  • -SunSun=Sungmin is gone,leaving Sunny to be heart-broken and empty!
  • -YulSung=Love is definitely rising between the two,making them closer than ever!
  • -HyoHyuk=Eunhyuk wants to impress Dr.YG so he can get married to Hyo!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!