I’m happy you’re here!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=My older readers know that my updates in this fanfic normally is quite slow due to me sometimes not having time to write or procrasination or just busy with my other ongoing fanfics but yes, there has been more frequent updates than usual. The aim is to try to update more and to finish this fanfic, which is 90% done!


THE STORY IS IN AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the basketball court

Kangin stopped dribbling his ball when he saw Leeteuk was at the entrance, making him to turn around to face away from him but Leeteuk stormed up to him and pulled his shoulder back so that Kangin could face him.

''What is everyone's problem?'' Kangin angrily spat. ''Why can't everyone just leave me alone?!''

''Leave you alone? How can we do that?'' Leeteuk scoffed in anger. ''I think you're forgetting that everything you do has an impact and effect on my life!''

Both the two men glared at each other as they stayed silent for a few seconds.

''You think only you're affected in your life?'' Leeteuk angrily taunted him. ''NO! My life is attached to your life and what you do and you know what? I hate that so much!''

''Think whatever you want but you can't tell me how to live my life!'' Kangin tried to walk away but Leeteuk stood in front of his way.

''This is exactly what your problem is!'' Leeteuk frowned. ''You never listen to anyone else and just do whatever you please! Are you really that blind to see that you have become so selfish!? Does friendship really mean nothing in your life? You only value what you want to do right? You're hurting everyone by being like this! Taeyeon cares so much about you and both me and Taeyeon want the best for you so if you're ruining your own life by being like this then what can we do to help you?! She thinks she is responsible for you behaving like this and I can't see her blame herself like that!''

Kangin looked down on the floor, not wanting to look at Leeteuk as he was starting to realise how selfish he was.

''Do you know that I always wonder and wish that Taeyeon will think about me and not you! I know that she loves me a lot but when you behave like this then she gets worried about you!'' Leeteuk placed his hands on Kangin's shoulder and shook him. ''We all get worried about you. If Taeyeon can't move on in her life then you are the reason for that! She is your past but she is my present and I promise you that I won't let you ruin my present! She has tolerated a lot for you but enough is enough! Can't you see how important you are to us!? We want the best for you and we want to see you happy, can't you see any of that?!''

Leeteuk angrily pushed him, feeling tired of Kangin's behaviour whereas Kangin looked down on the floor again with an angry facial expression. He hated the present, he felt robbed of the life he could have had with Taeyeon if it wasn't for his accident that made him lose his memory. That dreadful incident had cost him his entire happiness, wishing he could go back to prevent it all.

''Get out of the past, please move on and stop behaving like this!'' Leeteuk sighed. ''You're causing all of us, the ones who want the best for you, pain.''

Leeteuk stormed off, he had enough to say to Kangin for one day whereas Kangin sighed, his eyes were still staring on the floor as he thought about what Leeteuk had said to him.

 

At the reception desk

Kangin mistakenly bumped into Taeyeon, both of them looking at each other for a split second before Kangin looked away as he remembered Leeteuk's words of how Taeyeon was blaming herself for how he was behaving with everyone. Taeyeon had moved on so should he hence why Kangin forced himself to walk away from her but Taeyeon stopped him.

''Kangin!'' Taeyeon stopped him. ''Are you okay?''

''You should worry about your husband, not me.'' Kangin told her.

''What do you mean?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Nothing!'' Kangin replied.

''Wait!'' Taeyeon stood in front of him. ''Did something happen between you and Leeteuk?''

''Why don't you ask your husband about it!'' Kangin walked away from Taeyeon, who watched him leave.

Taeyeon walked to the locker room and found Leeteuk there, who smiled at her when she walked in.

''Are you going to Shindong's birthday party?'' Leeteuk asked to which Taeyeon shook her head. ''Taeyeon, how can you refuse to go to his birthday party?''

''Leeteuk, nothing is going right and there's so many problems yet you---'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''Problems with who? Tell me, Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk wanted her to tell him what she was thinking.

''Leeteuk you know how upset Kangin is and you're thinking about going to a party but---'' Taeyeon was interrupted again.

''Taeyeon, I've spoken to Kangin.'' Leeteuk placed his hands on Taeyeon's shoulders. ''Everything will be fine even he will be fine.''

''No, Leeteuk.'' Taeyeon shook her head. ''Nothing will be fine, I know it!''

''Don't you have any trust in me?'' Leeteuk asked as he lifted his hands off her shoulders. ''I'm telling you that everything will be fine besides Shindong is our friend and I don't want to hurt his feelings by not going.''

''I understand that but I'm really worried about Kangin.'' Taeyeon sighed as she looked away.

''Exactly!'' Leeteuk said, causing Taeyeon to look at him. ''You are worried about Kangin, only him but what about me? I'm your husband! How about your friends? Do they mean nothing to you? Kangin is stressed, Kangin is upset, Kangin is this and Kangin is that but what about me, Taeyeon?!''

Kangin stopped walking when he heard his name and hid near the door of the locker room entrance, seeing that it was Leeteuk and Taeyeon, who were talking about him.

''What about my emotions? My stress?'' Leeteuk sighed. ''Taeyeon, why are we living our life based on how Kangin is?''

''Leeteuk, that's not what I meant.'' Taeyeon wanted to explain. ''I thought you understood everything but you---''

''Unfortunately I do understand but I don't want to understand it anymore.'' Leeteuk told her how he really felt. ''I don't want to understand why, because of Kangin, my wife is not as close to me as she should be. I don't want to understand why, because of Kangin, my mood, my emotions and my problems are never considered by my wife....maybe they don't mean anything to you that's why....''

Kangin felt guilty to be the cause of Taeyeon and Leeteuk's problems, looking away with remorse whereas Taeyeon looked at her husband when she heard the last sentence, she felt hurt that Leeteuk was thinking that she didn't care about him. Before Taeyeon could say anything, Leeteuk immediately stormed off whereas Taeyeon felt guilty that she had made him feel like that.

Kangin quickly walked to the corner of the hospital to hide from Leeteuk and not let him know that he had heard their conversation.

*I'm the reason why Taeyeon and Leeteuk are arguing.* Kangin thought about the scene he just saw. *This is all my fault, I need to do something.*

Kangin walked ahead to the corridor as he thought about what Leeteuk said to Taeyeon. He was confused on what to do to make sure the married couple would stay together and be happy with each other. For Taeyeon and Leeteuk's hapiness he had to move on, it was for the best, and he had to convince them he really has moved on even though deep down he was still in love with Taeyeon. He had to convince them that he was in love with another girl even though there was no truth to the lie.

 

At Shindong's birthday party

Leeteuk was about to go inside the venue when he saw Taeyeon, who was wearing a purple dress, stand next to him. He was surprised to see her here considering she told him that she wasn't planning on attending Shindong's birthday party.

''I thought you didn't wanted to go to the birthday party?'' Leeteuk asked, hoping that Taeyeon was here cause she wanted them to be at the party together.

''I thought Kangin.....'' Taeyeon stopped talking when she realised what she said.

Leeteuk was angry that she was still talking about Kangin, especially after their argument this afternoon, causing him to walk ahead inside the party without waiting for her. Taeyeon sighed to himself for mistakenly blabbering Kangin's name, she had made him more angry than before.

Leeteuk stood at the door and saw Shindong was busy, talking to his guests. He was angry with Taeyeon but he didn't wanted people to suspect the married couple were arguing which caused him to grab Taeyeon's hand and hold it, making her look at him.

''We need to act normal in the party.'' Leeteuk intertwined his hand with Taeyeon's. ''It's only for the party so just deal with it for a few seconds.''

Shindong saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk were at the door, causing him to hurry over to where they were and Leeteuk let go of Taeyeone's hand as he hugged Shindong.

''Happy birthday, Shindong!'' Taeyeon and Leeteuk both wished him a wonderful birthday.

''Leeteuk, Taeyeon, you guys came but you both are ten minutes late.'' Shindong whined. ''But at least you came so I'm happy now.''

''It's not work so why are you counting how many minutes we are late?'' Leeteuk laughed.

''Hi everyone!'' Kangin greeted, making everyone turn around to look at him.

Everyone turned around to see Kangin was at the door with a girl, everyone wondered who the new girl was since they had never seen her before. Kangin and the girl walked to where the group was.

''Happy Birthday Shindong.'' Kangin hugged him.

''Thank you Kangin but who is the girl you brought to the party?'' Shindong whispered in Kangin's ear.

''You said I can bring my friends to the party too right? So that's why I brought her along with me.'' Kangin explained. ''She's my friend, Yuji!''

''Hello!'' Everyone greeted each other, except for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was looking at Kangin with his friend and it seemed like she had an annoyed facial expression on her face whereas Leeteuk saw Taeyeon seemed like she was looking towards Kangin's direction with jealously, making him frown.

A few minutes later, Leeteuk and Taeyeon were sat on the chairs but Taeyeon's focus was still on Kangin and his friend, watching them interact with each other, whereas Leeteuk was angry and hurt that she was still focusing on Kangin for this long.

''Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk spoke her name, making her to look at him. ''You were here to speak to Kangin right? But I don't think he wants to speak to you, he looks fine besides rather than just focusing on only Kangin, it would be nice if you could focus on me too.''

Leeteuk saw that she was silent, making him to stand up and walk away.

 

At the reception desk

Leeteuk stood in front of his other coworkers as he read the duties listed on the file but Shindong noticed Dr.Yeri and Kangin weren't here. Before he could speak about where they were, Dr.Yeri ran to them and stood next to them in a line.

Dr.Yeri is finally here.'' Shindong teased. ''But where is Kangin?''

''Right here.'' Kangin smiled as he walked from the left hand side. ''Anyway Dr.Leeteuk, I have a request.''

''Wait me first!'' Dr.Yeri wanted to say her request.

''Wait, let me announce something important.'' Leeteuk told them both to listen. ''Management team wanted a doctor to go to the Busan orphanage to check up on the kids' health and management have decided that Dr.Kangin will go there since you have been there a couple of times so you know the place well.''

Taeyeon remembered Busan, the place where she was looking for Kangin like crazy before. That was the place where she tried to kill herself before but Leeteuk saved her.

''You will need an assistant doctor so Dr.Yeri will join you.'' Leeteuk informed, causing Kangin to be happy.

Kangin had plans to utilise Dr.Yeri as someone he could be seen together with in front of both Taeyeon and Leeteuk to make it seem like he had moved on from Taeyeon since yesterday he felt like his friend Yeji didn't seem convincing enough for everyone to believe something was going on between him and her whereas Taeyeon's face dropped when she heard they were going together.

''Everyone else, duties will be in the children ward so let's go!'' Leeteuk announced, making all of them to walk to their duties.

''Leeteuk, I need to talk to you so can we speak in private please.'' Taeyeon requested.

''Yeah sure, let's go to the locker room.'' Leeteuk followed her inside to the locker room.

''How can you send Kangin and Dr.Yeri to the Busan orphanage together?'' Taeyeon questioned this decision.

''But it's not my decision, it's the management's decision.'' Leeteuk explained.

''I know but you could have spoken to them about it.'' Taeyeon retorded. ''I'm telling you that you're making a big mistake by sending them together to the orphanage.''

''You're not worried about the decision, you're worried about Kangin.'' Leeteuk pointed it out to her.

''Fine, if you don't want to speak to the management team then I will do it myself.'' Taeyeon was about to walk away when Leeteuk stopped her.

''You're not going anywhere.'' Leeteuk held her arm. ''This is the management's decision and it's final whether you like it or not!''

''This isn't about me.'' Taeyeon argued.

''Exactly, it's about Kangin.'' Leeteuk frowned.

''I thought Kangin was your friend, isn't it?'' Taeyeon asked him. ''By sending those two together, you're ruining his life.''

''Kangin is my friend and you're my wife but you know nowadays I don't even know where I stand with all of the relationships I have in my life.'' Leeteuk turned around to look away.

''I'm just saying that you could have sent someone else with him.'' Taeyeon told him.

''Who? You?'' Leeteuk looked at her. ''You remember the last time I---''

''Enough, Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon yelled whilst both of them remembered the time where Leeteuk had took care of her to protect her during the time Taeyeon was crazy to find Kangin and it was all in Busan.

''I'm sorry but this is a professional decision that can't be changed so those two will have to go.'' Leeteuk stated.

''All I'm saying is that you could have avoided this situation by helping Kangin since he's your friend.'' Taeyeon sighed.

''He is my friend and I want him to move on from his past and help him move forward but you?'' Leeteuk angrily spoke. ''You're not letting him move on, you always stop him from moving on every time he tries---''

''You're wrong, Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon stopped him.

''I'm right, Taeyeon!'' Leeteuk disagreed, he knew he was right. ''It feels like you don't want Kangin to move on in his life besides if one of them or even if both Dr.Yeri and Kangin happen to like each other then what's the problem?''

''I don't know if they like each other or not but I'm saying she isn't right for him.'' Taeyeon repeated what she felt about Dr.Yeri and Kangin as a couple.

''Taeyeon, we were talking about a professional decision besides both of them seem mature enough to seperate their personal and professional life.'' Leeteuk told her.

''But....'' Taeyeon stopped when she saw Dr.Yeri stopped at the door when she saw both of them looking like they were talking, she had no clue that she was the topic of the conversation.

''I-I'm so sorry, I just wanted to get something.'' Dr.Yeri explained. ''But I can---''

''Don't worry, this conversation is over so you're free to come in.'' Leeteuk told Dr.Yeri as he left the room whilst Taeyeon watched him leave.


HaeSica

At the car park

Jessica was walking towards her car, thinking about her current confusing situation when she stopped and immediately looked behind her. After seeing that nothing was there, she walked ahead once again but then she stopped and looked back again. She felt like something was there even though she couldn't see it but what could it be?

Shaking her head and trying not to stress too much, she proceeded to walk ahead once again and she could see her car from where she was. She felt like someone was behind her, causing her to turn around and this time she became startled with a shock on her face.

''Jiyeon?!'' Jessica was shocked to see Jiyeon standing so close behind her. ''Jiyeon, what are you doing here?''

The one person Jessica didn't wanted to see, at all, was standing in front of her, not bothering to reply but just smiling at her with her hands behind her back. Jessica was starting to feel afraid, she already knew that Jiyeon was not mentally stable and her life could be at risk at any moment now.

''Enough of this war, Sica! Sometimes you win but sometimes I win!'' Jiyeon tilted her head. ''I'm getting quite bored of this game so I'm thinking why don't we just end this game now?''

Jessica immediately jumped when she saw Jiyeon take her hands away from her back to reveal that she was holding a sharp dagger in her hands. Jiyeon could see the fear in Jessica's face with how her eyes were wide open and she was starting to hyperventilate from panic and horror that Jiyeon could attack her. Jiyeon saw Jessica's eyes were watery as she shook her head at Jiyeon, who knew Jessica did not wanted Jiyeon to attack her.

Donghae was walking towards the entrance of the hospital when he got startled after hearing someone scream at the top of their lungs. What the hell was that? He ran over to the car park area, wanting to see what was going on. He stopped once he saw Jessica slowly walking away from a car.

''Sica?'' Donghae was confused as to what was going on.

His eyes went wide open as he was alarmed to see Jessica was holding a dagger, that had blood which was running down her left hand. Before he could think too much, Jiyeon came out of nowhere with her hands against her stomach and her blood was running out of it.

''Donghae!'' Jiyeon screamed his name.

''Jiyeon?!'' Donghae ran over to his wife.

Donghae held Jiyeon in his arms as he shook her. He was shocked to see she had been stabbed whereas Jessica's tears came running down from her eyes, she was afraid and in shock over this current scene.

''Who did this to you?'' Donghae demanded to know.

''S-Sica!'' Jiyeon pointed at Jessica.

''NO! NO!'' Jessica immediately shook her head and her hands with panic. ''I-I didn't do it!''

A group of staff members came to the car park and placed Jiyeon on the stretcher before running inside the hospital as soon as they could. Donghae ran with them as he was worried sick that something dangerous could happen to Jiyeon. On the other hand, Jessica was in shock and her head was starting to spin as she couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

''That was Miss.Jiyeon right?'' A ward boy questioned.

''Did Dr.Jessica try to kill Donghae's wife Miss.Jiyeon?!'' A nurse gasped in shock.

''Dr.Jessica tried to commit murder?!'' Another nurse asked with fear.

Jessica fell down on her knees before she looked at her trembling left hand which had a lot of Jiyeon's blood. Her eyes and were wide open with shock as she continued to stare at her left hand that had Jiyeon's blood, which was running down all the way to her elbow now.

 

At the hospital

Donghae just got out of the surgery room whilst the other doctors were still inside, they continued to the process of the surgery and were almost done now. All they had to do was stitch up the stab wound on Jiyeon's stomach, which wouldn't take long.

He saw that the owner of the hospital, Dr.Park, was standing in his office and was waiting for him to enter any moment soon.

''Sorry to keep you waiting, Dr.Park!'' Donghae apologised as he entered.

''Tell me, Dr.Donghae!'' Dr.Park wasted no time. ''Was Dr.Jessica, the person who committed this crime?''

Donghae was hesistant on answering this as he wasn't sure either. ''I don't know.''

''We're going to have a police case in our hands now.'' Dr.Park sighed. ''You do know where I'm leading the conversation right?''

''I do but not all things appear the way they seem.'' Donghae didn't believe that Jessica could do such a thing besides Jiyeon was always manipulative like this, he was a victim of her acts himself.

''What do you mean?'' Dr.Park questioned.

''I agree that Jessica had the dagger in her hand but no one knows what happened at that moment when Jiyeon got stabbed.'' Donghae answered. ''Also Jiyeon has been stabbed at an area where there are no vital organs and I've also requested for Jiyeon's medical reports as proof so all I ask is for a day and after that, if you want to call the police then you can do so and I won't get involved.''

''Alright cause you're the head of this hospital, I'll agree to not call the police until the next day, Dr.Donghae!'' Dr.Park nodded his head. ''But if Dr.Jessica is responsible for this crime then she will have to face the law and now you have to decide as to who will leave this hospital, Miss.Jiyeon who has been working in our counsellor ward or Dr.Jessica. I don't want this to happen again so one of them definitely has to go!''

Donghae watched Dr.Park walk out of his office and glanced at the clock in his office. He only had a day to prove that Jessica wasn't responsible for this crime nor was she involved in it but how? He walked out to go to the private room his wife was resting in and sat down on the chair.

''What the hell is going on?! I don't know what to believe or do.'' Donghae was looking down on the ground.

''The truth is that I love you!'' Jiyeon spoke, causing Donghae to look at her since he didn't realise that she was awake.

''How are you, Jiyeon?'' Donghae asked.

Jiyeon grabbed hold of his hand, which was resting on her bed and held it. ''When you're with me then nothing can happen to me!''

''What happened outside in the car park?'' Donghae wanted to know. ''How did you get stabbed?''

''I already told you that Sica did this to me!'' Jiyeon told him before taking a deep breath out.

''No, she can't do this!'' Donghae refused to believe that as the truth. ''I know her very well besides why would she try to kill anyone?! It's impossible!''

''I love you, Donghae!'' Jiyeon confessed again, causing Donghae to roll his eyes and sigh at her constant habit of confessing her love for him.

''Jiyeon, you know that Sica can't do that!'' Donghae sternly said what they both know.

''Who the hell would believe that?'' Jiyeon scoffed as she tightly held his hand. ''Whatever she says or does, she will never be able to steal you away from me! I don't care if you believe it or don't believe it but I will tell the police that Sica tried to kill me then her career, her reputation, her life and everything else will be finished!''

''You will not do this to her!'' Donghae stood up, furious to hear Jiyeon threaten to ruin Sica's life.

''If you want then you can stop that from happening, Donghae!'' Jiyeon smiled. ''All you have to do is promise me that you won't leave me! Promise me that you will forget Sica and remove her from your life then I, too, will promise to not say anything to the police! Let's also keep this between us, okay my dear husband?''

Donghae couldn't believe Jiyeon was blackmailing him like this, his eyes angrily staring at Jiyeon as he shook his head at her. He had seen a new low from Jiyeon, it was really unbelieveable how far she was willing to go to ruin Jessica.

 

At the locker room

Jessica was sitting down on the bench, her back facing the entrance as she continued to cry. No one was going to believe her that she didn't stab Jiyeon and now everyone was looking at her as if she was a murderer, all her reputation of a hard-working and responsible doctor was gone at this point.

''Sica.'' Jessica's back straightened immediately.

''I didn't do anything, Donghae!'' Donghae sat down next to Sica as he watched her breakdown. ''I didn't do anything, I really didn't!''

''Sica, I've made a decision but....but you might not understand this decision.'' Donghae sighed as he looked down on the ground, not wanting to face Jessica. ''You will have to leave this hospital and this city! You need to go away from here!''

''What are you saying, Donghae?!'' Jessica was shocked.

''Please, listen to me Sica.'' Donghae didn't want this to become harder than it already was.

''Are you saying that I--'' Jessica didn't wanted Donghae to think what everyone else was thinking.

''It doesn't matter, Sica! It doesn't make a difference.'' Donghae interrupted her. ''You were right all this time, everything is finished between us! There's nothing between us so please just go.''

''So you think I...I did all this?'' More tears ran down Jessica's cheeks.

''This isn't an easy choice to make so please just go away from here.'' Donghae still didn't wanted to look at Jessica.

''If you just looked at me when you said this decision then it wouldn't have hurt me as badly as it does right now!'' Jessica angrily spoke as she stood up. ''But if this is your decision then fine!''

Donghae let out his breath, not even wanting to watch Jessica storm out of the room. He could tell she was angry but it was hard enough for him to make this decision he didn't wanted to do, let alone look at his love whilst telling her to leave from this hospital, this city and even from his life yet he was helpless. He had to do what he had to do to make sure Jessica was safe and away from Jiyeon's evil acts.

He stood up and made his way to announce this news to the one person, who would be the happiest to hear what he had just done. He opened the room's door to see she was awake.

''Donghae, sweetheart!'' Jiyeon cheered, happy to see her husband was here to visit her.

''I did what you wanted!'' Donghae informed. ''I told Jessica to leave the hospital and this city forever, she won't work here anymore.''

''Are you serious?!'' Jiyeon had a wide smile on her face.

''This was what you wanted, wasn't it?'' Donghae replied.

''She's going to be away from our life forever!'' Jiyeon held her husband's hand as she was joyful. ''This is great news and now everything will be perfect!''

''There was nothing else that could be done, she had to go.'' Donghae saw this was the best day for Jiyeon. ''Now you'll be fine right?''

''Fine? Of course I will!'' Jiyeon got up to sit up on her bed. ''We'll both be like before, happy and in love! Donghae, you don't need to worry about anything and I will take care of everything now! Oh Donghae, I love you so much! I promise that you won't regret this decision!''

Jiyeon cheerfully hugged her husband whereas Donghae's smile was not visible.

*You'll regret this, Jiyeon!* Donghae had a stern look on his face. *Now that Sica's away from you, you don't have anything to stop me from walking away from you!*

 

After a few hours, Donghae went inside Jiyeon's room once again but this time he was holding a red folder in his hand. Jiyeon's attention went away from the TV when she saw the visitor, in her room, was Donghae.

''How are you now, Jiyeon?'' Donghae asked.

''I still feel weak cause I lost a lot of blood.'' Jiyeon informed.

''Your reports came back and I saw an interesting analysis!'' Donghae mentioned the fact to her. ''I've never seen a case like this before and I'm sure when others see this case analysis then they'll say the same.''

''What do you mean?'' Jiyeon asked.

''People claim that you've been stabbed but based on the report, the direction of the stabbing wasn't done by the side...it says you've been stabbed from the upwards direction rather than the sideways direction.'' Donghae stated this key information.

Jiyeon recalled the event where she had actually stabbed herself with the knife to blame Jessica for the crime, causing her to be quite nervous. ''Look Donghae, these reports---''

''Don't worry too much, Jiyeon.'' Donghae told her. ''I haven't said anything to anyone and I'm happy that you're fine but it's a surprise that Jessica is a doctor so she should know this fact or could it be that Jessica didn't stab you at all?''

Donghae watched Jiyeon's eyes look at the floor, quickly going right to left, as she thought about what next to say to make sure Jessica remains out of this hospital and she wins this war once and for all.

''Well....you see, Donghae...'' Jiyeon was struggling on what to say next.

''You stabbed yourself!'' Donghae raised his voice, he had enough of this drama. ''But you said to keep this between us before right so don't worry, I'll do that but then what about these reports? It clearly states that fact in this case anaylsis!''

Before Jiyeon or Donghae could say anything else, nurse Taeil came inside the room. ''Dr.Donghae! Dr.Park is looking for you.''

Donghae walked out of the room, gesturing nurse Taeil to follow him and stood a few steps away from the room. ''Look after Miss.Jiyeon, make sure she doesn't leave this room.''

''Will do, doctor!'' Nurse Taeil nodded his head.

Jiyeon grumbled as she banged her fists against the bed a few times. ''No! You don't know how far I can go, Donghae! If I can stab myself then I can stab someone else too!''

Jiyeon was determined to not fail, she was so close to winning and she couldn't let this one case analysis ruin everything.


SunSun

At the hospital

Sunny's face dropped when she saw Sungmin looking at her. She immediately walked away to a seperate room, frustrated with her situation regarding him. They were supposed to meet before but he had gone away for a few days, causing her to become angry once again since he never informed her of his disappearance.

''Sunny.'' Sungmin called her name.

''Oh it's a miracle that, at least, you remember my name.'' Sunny scoffed.

''How long are you going to be angry with me?'' Sungmin asked.

''How can I be angry with you?'' Sunny asked in sarcasm.

''At least, listen to what I have to say.'' Sungmin told her.

''I don't want to hear you besides I don't know what the hell do you want!'' Sunny frowned, she didn't wanted to give him any chance to speak anymore. ''Besides who the hell do you think you are to come and go in my life whenever you want?!''

Sunny walked off with Sungmin doing nothing to stop her. ''I guess I'm not right for you.''


SiFany

At the hotel Park restaurant

Onew uneasily laughed when he saw Siwon was sat down in front of him, he was expecting Tiffany to be here, not Siwon.

''Wherefore art thee here?'' Onew asked as he felt uneasily. (A/N=Why are you here?)

''Tiffany sent me here.'' Siwon replied.

''Tiffany-shi hath sent thee here? But the lady wast did suppose to cometh here.'' Onew blinked his eyes. (A/N=Tiffany sent you here? But she was supposed to come here?)

''She was but her plans changed so she sent me here to inform you.'' Siwon shrugged his shoulders, getting pretty used to Onew's orthodox way of speaking by now.

''The lady couldst has't informed me herself.'' Onew had a sad look on his face. (A/N=She could have informed me herself)

''I'm your friend, don't worry.'' Siwon smiled.

''Behold Siwon-shi, this wast an important meeting because the present day we were going to seeth if 't be true we art compatible enow to receiveth did marry or not.'' Onew explained. (A/N=Look Siwon-shi, this was an important meeting because today we were going to see if we are compatible enough to get married or not)

''Oh well, think of it as a good thing.'' Siwon replied. ''You're a handsome and well-educated person who is going to live in Canada soon so the comparison between you and Tiffany, who isn't up in your level.'' Siwon tried to persuade him to not pursue Tiffany anymore. ''It's not a match.''

''I concur not with what thou art declaring.'' Onew shook his head. (A/N=I don't agree with what you are saying)

''Look, you have gone so far in life so any girl would want to be with you anyway let me tell you a secret.'' Siwon said. ''Why are you in such a hurry to get married? Have some fun in your life first!''

''Nay nay, I'm not youd kind of person! I believeth life is a journey and thee needeth a compatible and understanding life partner in thy journey of life and Tiffany-shi is just youd person for me!'' Onew replied. (A/N=No no, I'm not that kind of person! I believe life is a journey and you need a compatible and understanding life partner in your journey of life and Tiffany-shi is just that person for me)

''Oh god, what a philosophic moron.'' Siwon whispered to himself before he smiled. ''I just think Tiffany isn't up to your standard you see, you're too high for her.

''Nay nay, what art thee declaring about Tiffany-shi? I findeth her so quite quaint, so polite and so traditional as a person! I wast looking for a life partner liketh her!'' Onew smiled widely as he thought about Tiffany. (A/N=No no, what are you saying about Tiffany-shi? I find her so beautiful, so polite and so traditional as a person! I was looking for a life partner like her!)

''So what's the point of thinking this anyway? She didn't come here so that means she rejected you.'' Siwon told Onew whose face dropped as the realisation hit him that Tiffany wasn't here. ''She made you wait so how was that polite behaviour? I'm telling you that she's not on your level.''

''I understand what thou art declaring but what shouldst I doth?'' Onew asked. (A/N=I understand what you are saying but what should I do?)

''You should leave, she's not coming.'' Siwon smiled.

''Yeah I bethink thou art right, I'll maketh mine own way to the exit anon.'' Onew started to stand up. (A/N=Yeah I think you're right, I'll make my way to the exit now)

Siwon was happy that his plan in getting Onew out of the restaurant before Tiffany came here, was on the verge of being successful but his smile dropped when he saw Tiffany was at the door, looking around to find Onew and to see if he had arrived in the restaurant or not.

''Duck!'' Siwon immediately grabbed Onew and pushed him down to his seat.

''Duck? Nay nay, I'm a vegetarian, I can't consume yond! Coffee enow.'' Onew told him. (A/N=Duck? No no, I'm a vegetarian, I can't consume that! Coffee is enough)

''You want to drink coffee then stay here and drink it, you're not going anywhere!'' Siwon told him before he grabbed a menu and hid his face.

Tiffany looked around but couldn't find Onew which made her sit on a table that was a few tables away from where Siwon and Onew were sitting and was unknown that Siwon had seen her.

''Onew I'll be back, it's just a quick bathroom break! Just wait for me here.'' Siwon walked up and went to where Tiffany was.

Siwon pretended to not know Tiffany was sitting on the table and walked around as if this was his first time here in this restaurant. He coughed harder to get Tiffany's attention and hoped it would work in getting her attention. Tiffany looked to see who was coughing so loudly and was surprised to see Siwon was standing near her table.

''Siwon?'' Tiffany was confused to see him here. ''What are you doing here? Were you following me?''

''Tiffany, why would I follow you? I was here to meet a friend.'' Siwon sat down next to her. ''But it was good that I found you here cause I met Onew and he said he needs to go to a party hence why he told me to inform you that he's not coming.''

''But he was supposed to meet me here?'' Tiffany was surprised to hear this news.

''Aw you're so innocent Tiffany, you don't know how guys are! Trust me, I'm a guy.'' Siwon replied. ''He told me that he wanted to go to a party with his girl friends hence why he didn't wanted them to waste their time, waiting for him.''

''His party is more important than my time?'' Tiffany sighed as her time was wasted. ''I even got out of my break time to meet him but he could have informed me about it.''

''These guys can be like this you know but there are guys that are more special and won't do that to you.'' Siwon sat up more straight, hoping she would see him in that way.

''Let me call him actually.'' Tiffany got an idea.

''Call? Why don't you call him whereas I will also pick up my call.'' Siwon ran away back to where Onew was to get that phone before he picked up.

Siwon grabbed hold of Onew's phone but Onew held on it, confused as to why Siwon was trying to take his phone.

''You can't use your phone here.'' Siwon told him.

''But wherefore?'' Onew asked in confusion as he didn't let go of his phone. (A/N=But why?)

''It's a rule here and you can even go to jail for it.'' Siwon said, making Onew let go of his phone and Siwon to hold on to it and switch it off.

''Nay, I can't wend to cage and I eke can't believeth Tiffany-shi is out of mine own life in just a few seconds.'' Onew whined at his bad luck. (A/N=No I can't go to jail and I also can't believe Tiffany-shi is out of my life in just a few seconds)

Siwon glanced over at Tiffany, who was applying lipstick to her lips and found her looking so pretty. The way her eyes twinkled and her smile became so bright, there really was no one like her.

''Nay! I can't alloweth Tiffany-shi out of mine own life, the lady's a special life partner youd I needeth by mine own side.'' Onew tried to stand up but Siwon pushed him down on his seat again. (A/N=No! I can't let Tiffany-shi out of my life, she's a special life partner that I need by my side)

''Listen to me, do you have any self respect?'' Siwon asked as he knew Onew was going to beg Tiffany to accept him.

''I doth but I can't alloweth her wend, I needeth her in mine own life.'' Onew told him. (A/N=I do but I can't let her go, I need her in my life)

Siwon didn't know what to do but he had to stop Onew and Tiffany from seeing each other in this restaurant.

''You want to meet Tiffany right?'' Siwon asked and Onew nodded his head. ''Fine, meet her after one more cup of coffee! We are friends so come on, let's have one more cup of coffee but first, let me go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon.''

''Again?'' Onew asked.

''Yeah I drank so much water so I'll be back.'' Siwon immediately walked away.

''Hi, Tiffany.'' Siwon sat down next to her again.

''Where did you go?'' Tiffany asked.

''Well you see my friend...I was trying to convince him to go since you need me more after the Onew ditching you situation right? Just for you, I'm willing to let go of my friend but that Onew left you for his friends.'' Siwon acted like he was sad. ''We should only give importance to people who value us so don't mind me saying this but Onew doesn't give you that much importance....I know it's your personal matter but I can't see you like this, it hurts me.''

''It hurts you when someone behaves like this with me?'' Tiffany asked to which Siwon nodded his head. ''Siwon, you really are a nice person and you're right! Onew isn't worth it!''

''You should leave from here or else the more you stay here, the more the Onew thing will hurt you.'' Siwon suggested to which Tiffany stood up as she agreed with his point.

''Tiffany-shi?'' Onew stood up when he saw Tiffany standing up.

Tiffany looked to her side and saw Onew, surprised to see him here whereas Siwon was scared, he was going to get killed by them once they knew what he was doing to them which didn't seem like it would take long.

''Tiffany-shi!?'' Onew went over to where Tiffany was and stood in front of her.

''You're here but I thought you left?'' Tiffany asked. 

''What art thee declaring Tiffany-shi? I've been waiting for thee here, who is't toldeth thee I hath left? Siwon-shi, how didst thee meeteth Tiffany-shi at which hour thee toldeth me yond the lady wasn't--'' Onew told her. (A/N=What are you saying Tiffany-shi? I've been waiting for you here, who told you I left? Siwon-shi how did you meet Tiffany-shi when you told me that she wasn't---)

''Going to come?'' Tiffany completed Onew's sentence as it all made sense now. ''Isn't it Siwon?''

''I understand not.'' Onew was confused. (A/N=I don't understand)

''He told me that you left to go to a party with your friends.'' Tiffany exposed him.

''Nay, I never hath said yond so wherefore didst thee sayeth yond to Tiffany-shi?'' Onew asked Siwon. (A/N=I never said that so why did you say that to Tiffany-shi?''

''Go on, answer his question.'' Tiffany crossed her arms.

''Well...I....'' Siwon felt very uncomfortable as he saw Tiffany was glaring at him. ''I said that Tiffany is gone to Onew while I said to Tiffany that Onew isn't coming but I said that...because...I...I missed both of you two and wanted to know both of you as individuals! That's all...hehe...I just wanted to help to see if Onew is a good guy for Tiffany, just wanted to test him that's all.''

''So what wast the result of thee testing me?'' Onew asked. (A/N=So what was the result of you testing me?)

''Yeah Siwon, I also want to know what did you find out about Onew?'' Tiffany asked. ''Come on, tell me!''

''I....well....I think Onew does care a lot about Tiffany.'' Siwon wanted to say anything to let this matter go.

''Onew, can you wait outside for me? I want to speak to Siwon alone in private please.'' Tiffany requested, making Onew to nod his head before he went outside.

Siwon was scared with what was going to happen since he knew Tiffany was angry with him and he had an uneasy smile on his face as he saw Tiffany was glaring at him with her arms crossed.

''You can fool Onew with your nonsense but not me.'' Tiffany told him. ''I know why you did this! Today you've proved that you are nothing compared to Onew's innocent and good natured behaviour! No matter what you do, you can't ever be as good as he is! You always do stupid things and I always think one day you will change yet you never change...I was wrong to trust a guy like you!''

Siwon was hurt with what Tiffany said to him, causing him to gulp his saliva as his throat had hardened over how sad he was with his love thinking so negatively about him. Tiffany shot him another glare before she stormed out of the restaurant, having enough with him. Siwon sadly watched her go away, wondering if she really knew why he was doing all this? He wanted to stop this wedding once and for all. Could she not understand how much he loved her or did she not want to face the truth?


HyoHyuk

At the party

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yuri were talking to each other when they heard a voice shouting from the entrance.

''Hi!'' Someone yelled which made them all turn around to see who it was.

Eunhyuk immediately turned back around, making his back face the guest, as he had his eyes wide open. He could not believe how bad his luck was. Hyoyeon looked over at Eunhyuk, she swore this was the girl she last saw Eunhyuk with but was she right?

''Hi, I'm Chaeyoung! Yunho's cousin!'' Chaeyoung smiled, shaking each one of their hand.

''Hi!'' Yuri and Sunny greeted.

''Hey! Oh my god, I didn't know you were here, happy guy!'' Chaeyoung recognised Eunhyuk.

''Happy guy?'' Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow at Eunhyuk.

''Me? Happy guy?!'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat. ''I don't think we've met before so you must be mistaken.''

''Of course we have! How can you forget me this fast?!'' Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. ''It's me from the bar last night, we were celebrating my birthday at the bar remember? By the way, you're a really good dancer anyway remember I fainted after we danced and then you---''

''Ahhhh yes yes! I remember.'' Eunhyuk uneasily laughed, trying to stop her from saying anymore before he saw Hyoyeon glaring at him. ''I-I mean...uhm...what was your name again?''

''Chaeyoung!'' She replied. ''I never knew you forget things so easily, happy guy besides I---''

''Food! Would you like to have some food?'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat. ''You must be hungry isn't it? Anyway where are my manners? Chaeyoung, meet my lovely girlfriend Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon---''

''Funny guy, we've already met!'' Chaeyoung shook her head at him as she chuckled. ''By the way, why didn't you call me?''

''Oh, she had to call you?'' Hyoyeon gave Eunhyuk a look.

''Excuse me.'' Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon a little away. ''She's a clingy girl, don't listen to her. She's just messing around---''

''Hey! Why didn't you call me because I was waiting a lot for your call.'' Chaeyoung pouted.

''She was waiting a lot so why didn't you call her?'' Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

''Yeah why didn't you call her, Eunhyuk?'' Sunny teased.

''My phone died.'' Eunhyuk whined but then immediately stopped when he heard something.

All of them could hear Eunhyuk's phone was ringing from his pocket whereas Eunhyuk had his eyes wide open.

''I-It's a miracle! Wow!'' Eunhyuk clapped his hands as he cut the call. ''I can't believe my phone revived, wow what a miracle!''

All the girls laughed, except for Hyoyeon who glared at him before she walked away whereas Eunhyuk grumbled before he followed her into the kitchen area. He saw her get a cucumber and watched her cut it in anger, making him quite scared.

''You knew her, didn't you?'' Hyoyeon frowned. ''You called her here, didn't you?''

''No no besides if I knew she was coming here then I would never come here in the first place.'' Eunhyuk quickly said in fear. ''Hyoyeon, trust me I don't know her.

''Then why did she call you happy guy?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''It was a joke.'' Eunhyuk replied. ''Besides think about it, I didn't even give her my name that's why she's calling me happy guy but why don't you think why I didn't give her my name?''

''WHY?'' Hyoyeon asked in annoyance.

''Because...she's a stranger so how can I tell her my name?'' Eunhyuk answered. ''But Hyo, look at you! You don't trust me, your own boyfriend who--'' 

''Hi!'' Chaeyoung entered inside the kitchen area.

''Why don't you say hi, come on!'' Hyoyeon nudged his stomach with her elbow.

''Yeah hi...'' Eunhyuk sighed.

''Oh happy guy, what's up with you?'' Chaeyoung chuckled.

''Eunhyuk! His name is Dr.Eunhyuk Lee.'' Hyoyeon told her.

''Yeah but I prefer happy guy cause that's how I know him.'' Chaeyoung smiled. ''Anyway we're going to go dance together in a few minutes right?''

''Oh so you're going to dance soon?'' Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow at Eunhyuk.

''Hyoyeon, there you are! Come on, let's go!'' Sunny pulled Hyoyeon and Chaeyoung away. ''You come too, Chae!''

 

Eunhyuk pulled Chaeyoung outside the party to speak to her in private.

''Listen Chaeyoung, I need you to not tell anyone that you slept over at my place.'' Eunhyuk requested.

''Why? We didn't do anything.'' Chaeyoung was surprised with the request.

''We know that but not my girlfriend Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''Besides girls can be a little crazy at times, you know.''

''Excuse me!?'' Chaeyoung replied.

''I mean in matters like this, she just won't understand.'' Eunhyuk groaned. ''And you're a girl so you should also understand where---''

''Okay okay, I won't.'' Chaeyoung assured.

''Great!'' Eunhyuk smiled as he got something out of his pocket.

Chaeyoung gasped when she saw a gold ring in Eunhyuk's hand. ''Oh my god! You want to marry me? This is so sweet and unexpected but yes I--''

''What?!'' Eunhyuk was confused.

''Chill, I was joking but thanks, I was looking for this everywhere.'' Chaeyoung took the ring.

Hyoyeon walked out of the party for some fresh air but immediately stopped walking when she saw Eunhyuk handing a ring over to Chaeyoung. Eunhyuk sighed as his eyes went over to the right then immediately went wide open when he saw Hyoyeon. He immediately took the ring back and shoved it inside his pocket.

''Hello, aren't you going to---'' Chaeyoung was interrupted.

''You're needed inside! Go go!'' Eunhyuk told Chaeyoung, wanting her to leave.

''But you have my---'' Chaeyoung was interrupted again.

''Shhhh!'' Eunhyuk stopped her from speaking again, moving his eyes to the right side hoping that Chaeyoung would know what he was trying to do.

Chaeyoung saw Hyoyeon was glaring at them. ''I-I..gotta go! Bye!''

''Hyoyeon, what a lovely surprise.'' Eunhyuk smiled widely.

''Why were you showing her a ring?'' Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

''How is her eyesight so good? She doesn't see me at times but she managed to see the ring?!'' Eunhyuk muttered under his breath to which Hyoyeon cleared to make him focus on her. ''Ring? What ring?''

''I saw the ring!'' Hyoyeon gave him a look. ''Tell me why were you giving her a ring?''

''Because...well...because Dr.Yunho told me to show Chaeyoung the ring because...'' Eunhyuk blinked his eyes when he saw Hyoyeon looking at him to finish. ''He wanted me to show it to Dr.BoA.''

''But why give her the ring rather than Dr.Yunho?'' Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

''Hyoyeon, that's so silly.'' Eunhyuk hissed. ''The best person to give the ring to was her.''

''Wait wait wait you told me that Dr.Yunho wanted to show the ring to Dr.BoA.'' Hyoyeon gasped when she realised something. ''Is Dr.Yunho planning to--''

''Hyoyeon-ah, why do you ask too many questions!?'' Eunhyuk groaned before he held her hands. ''Why don't you figure out what type of ring do you want from me instead?''

Eunhyuk smirked whereas Hyoyeon's cheeks became very red, she was clearly blushing over the thought which made Eunhyuk chuckle at the cute sight. She looked adorable when she blushed like this, an effect only he is able to do and he loved it every time he was able to make those cute apples cheeks of her became a warmer colour.

 

At the hospital

Chaeyoung entered inside the hospital with a huge bouquet of yellow flowers and stood in front of the reception desk with a huge smile.

''Excuse me, do you know where Dr.happy guy is?'' Chaeyoung asked.

''Who?'' The receptionist didn't know who she was talking about. ''Maam, there isn't a Dr.happy guy here.''

''Actually that's not his real name but that's what I call him.'' Chaeyoung giggled.

''But what's his real name?'' The receptionist asked.

''I don't really know...'' Chaeyoung looked around. ''Argh, happy guy where are you?!''

''I got the file you wanted so here.'' Yesung gave the file to the receptionist.

''Hey, it's Dr.happy guy's friend!'' Chaeyoung gasped with happiness.

''Oh hey, Chaeyoung.'' Yesung smiled.

''He knows who Dr.happy guy is!'' Chaeyoung told the receptionist. ''Tell her who Dr.happy guy is, Yesung!''

''She means Dr.Eunhyuk.'' Yesung explained.

''Yeah that's the name!'' Chaeyoung smiled. ''I couldn't remember it for some reason.''

''But what are you doing here?'' Yesung asked her as he saw her with a bouquet of flowers. ''Is someone ill?''

Yesung's eyes went to the ring Chaeyoung was wearing. ''I think I've seen this ring somewhere before...''

''It's a popular ring...'' Chaeyoung uneasily lied as she hid her hand. ''Anyway tell me where Eunhyuk is!''

''I saw him last time in the canteen, I think.'' Yesung said.

''Thanks!'' Chaeyoung walked towards the canteen quickly.

Chaeyoung saw Eunhyuk was playing with his phone, causing her to tip toe behind him and place her hands in front of his eyes.

''I'm so happy you're here!'' Eunhyuk thought it was Hyoyeon.

''Aw, do you love me that much?'' Chaeyoung teased, causing Eunhyuk to take Chaeyoung's hands off his eyes and whined when he saw it really was Chaeyoung.

Eunhyuk immediately stood up to maintain some distance between them, he did not want Hyoyeon to see them together. ''YA, why are you here?''

''Chill, I'm here to say bye to you.'' Chaeyoung laughed.

''Bye?'' Eunhyuk was confused.

''Yeah, I'm going back to Daegu.'' Chaeyoung informed. ''I was only here to see Yunho oppa propose to BoA, I'm so happy they are finally engaged anyway here, I brought you this!''

Eunhyuk took the bouquet of yellow flowers in his hands. ''Are you really going?''

''Yeah my train ticket is booked for tonight.'' Chaeyoung nodded her head, causing Eunhyuk to smile widely.

''Okay, please do have a seat then.'' Eunhyuk was so happy to hear the news.

Chaeyoung sat down on the chair, opposite to Eunhyuk's chair and placed her hands against the table. ''I was thinking who is going to solve your problems if I leave so do you think I should join this hospital instead?''

''No no!'' Eunhyuk uneasily chuckled, hating the terrible idea. ''I-I mean don't worry, I'll manage it anyway waiter, two coffee please!''

 

At the corridor

Yesung was walking along the corridor when he bumped into Hyoyeon.

''Sorry, Hyo!'' Yesung apologised. ''I've been so clumpsy ever since I saw that ring.''

''Ring? What ring?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''A ring that Chaeyoung was wearing.'' Yesung explained. ''She's wearing this ring and I don't know why, I feel like I've seen it before.''

''Silly, Yesung.'' Hyoyeon slapped his arm.

''Wait I remember now!'' Yesung gasped. ''That was the same ring I saw in Eunhyuk's sofa and he told me it was your ring!''

Hyoyeon had wide open, she had no idea what Yesung was talking about whereas Yesung had his eyes wide open. Was he not supposed to say this? 

''I-I have to go, Hyo so bye!'' Yesung immediately walked away.

Hyoyeon was confused as to how Chaeyoung's ring was in Eunhyuk's sofa but before she thought too much, she hit her head with the folder she was holding.

*YA Hyo, why are you doubting him so much?* Hyoyeon didn't wanted to cause any more arguments with her boyfriend.

 

At the canteen

Chaeyoung smiled as she stood up and Eunhyuk followed.

''Thanks for the coffee, Eunhyuk.'' Chaeyoung smiled. ''And don't worry, whatever happened between us, I won't tell anyone!''

''Nothing happened between us.'' Eunhyuk glared at her for joking like that.

''Chill, I was joking.'' Chaeyoung laughed.

''But I won't tell anyone I was at your house for the night.'' Chaeyoung assured.

''And thank God, Hyoyeon didn't you see you when she came in the morning or else we would have had a big problem.'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''She would kill me if she saw you and also your ring!''

''I will miss you!'' Chaeyoung whined. ''Next time we meet, you'll have Hyoyeon so how can I spend anymore nights at your place?''

Chaeyoung hugged Eunhyuk as she laughed then walked away to the exit. Eunhyuk laughed before he turned his head to the side and immediately froze when he saw Hyoyeon was sitting a few tables away from them and had seen everything. Hyoyeon walked towards him as she tightly held her folder in anger.

''You...you..spent the night with her?'' Hyoyeon couldn't believe this.

''You're misunderstanding---'' Eunhyuk immediately stood in front of her.

''She spent the night at your house?'' Hyoyeon asked in anger.

''Hyoyeon, please listen to me.'' Eunhyuk wanted to explain what had happened but Hyoyeon stormed off and Eunhyuk followed after. ''Please listen to me, Hyoyeon! Please!''

Eunhyuk grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking off whereas Hyoyeon looked away in anger. Her eyes were already watery as she was hurt and her tears were on the verge of falling down her face any second now.

''Just give me a chance to explain.'' Eunhyuk begged.

''Let go of me.'' Hyoyeon glared at Eunhyuk, who saw her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Eunhyuk immediately let go of Hyoyeon and watched her storm off in the locker room. Hyoyeon cried as she remembered the conversation between Chaeyoung and Eunhyuk. She felt so hurt with what she had heard and mistakenly looked up to see Eunhyuk was at the door, watching her, which made her wipe her tears as she stood up to walk away but Eunhyuk stood in front of her way.

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk spoke her name.

''Eunhyuk, please!'' Hyoyeon growled. ''I need to go to my duties!''

''At least, listen to what I have to say about that night before you go.'' Eunhyuk pleaded.

''I don't want to speak to you!'' Hyoyeon was so angry, she just wanted to be away from Eunhyuk.


YulSung

At the corridor

Yesung followed Yuri, who was walking ahead in the corridor as he whined along to her with his hands clasped against each other like he was begging for her forgiveness.

''Please listen to me, Yuri-ah!'' Yesung whined.

''Why should I listen to you?!'' Yuri frowned.

''Please, Yuri-ah!'' Yesung begged.

''I told you not to take out the clothes from the cabinet yet you took them all out!?'' Yuri crossed her arms. ''Is this your so called love for me to not listen to what I have to say?''

''But Dr.BoA told me to do it, how could I say no to her?'' Yesung explained.

''Oh okay, if you're willing to listen to her so much then go speak to her instead then.'' Yuri stuck her tongue out at him.

''What will I even say to her!?'' Yesung groaned.

''How would I know?'' Yuri retorded.

''Yuri-ah, if you speak to me then I'm willing to do anything for....'' Yesung bumped into Yuri.

Yuri almost lost her balance and fell on the floor but luckily Yesung grabbed her just in time and stared into her eyes.

''Yesung....you're standing on top of my shoe.'' Yuri said, causing Yesung to look to see he really was stepping on top of her shoe.

''Sorry!'' Yesung let go of her in shock.

''YA Yesung?!'' Yuri couldn't believe he dropped her on the floor, which caused Yesung to go down on the floor as well. ''Why did you fall down?''

''I wanted to give you company.'' Yesung replied whereas Yuri stood up with Yesung following her.

''Please forgive me, Yuri-ah!'' Yesung held her hand.

''Let go of me! I don't want to forgive you.'' Yuri bickered with him.

''Please Yuri, I'm willing to do anything to get your forgiveness.'' Yesung pleaded.

''Anything? Really?'' Yuri got interested in the conversation.

''Anything!'' Yesung said.

''Fine then run!'' Yuri smirked. ''Today you can't walk or stand, you will have to run for the whole day to get to places and run on the spot if you want to stand.''

''R-Really?'' Yesung was hesistant of the request.

''Yesung, you're standing so does that mean you don't want to do it?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow to .

''No no no, I'm doing it!'' Yesung began to run ahead to go to his duties.

Yuri giggled to herself as she observed Yesung running ahead to her duties, shaking her head at the sweet yet silly person.


SooWook

In the green room

Sooyoung was adding some last minute adjustments to her hair, this was the night of their play was being showcased and they had to show everyone the efforts of their weeks' worth of hardwork. Since she was the main lead, she had to look the best besides have you ever heard the main lead looking terrible, of course not right? She pulled the drawer but then frowned when she couldn't find what she was looking for.

''Where is my other earring?'' Sooyoung looked around the drawer but it wasn't there at all. ''Argh, where did I put it? Who do I ask if they have seen it?''

Sooyoung grumbled as she looked around and walked backwards to look around more but then stopped when she bumped into someone. She turned around to see that it was Ryeowook, causing them to look at each other for a few seconds. Ryeowook was amazed with how pretty she looked but then turned around and walked ahead.

*No, Ryeowook! You can't be weak like that in front of her, she needs to tell you how she feels first!* Ryeowook forced himself to stop. *She needs to give you a sign that she acknowledges her feelings for you!*

Sooyoung glanced at his back facing her before she turned around, feeling hurt with his behaviour. *Sooyoung, don't be a fool! If he feels something for you then he needs to say it first, he needs to give you a sign that it's not Minsu who likes you, it's Ryeowook himself! Wait till the end of this play to see if he will say it but if he doesn't then...*

Sooyoung and Ryeowook both sighed to themselves over their thoughts, wanting the other to say their feelings to each other first but also feeling pretty tired of waiting to hear those words.


YoonBum

At the ceremony venue

Dr.SM got out of his car and saw a huge amount of reporters were at the old SM hospital. Today was the day of the clinic opening and he was expecting the event to be lowkey and quiet as that was more of his idea of the clinic opening however this was the complete opposite of what he wanted. Kibum was wearing a dashing suit as he stood in front of Dr.SM.

''Hello Sir!'' Kibum greeted.

''Hello Dr.Kibum.'' Dr.SM greeted back before he looked at the huge amount of reporters. ''What's the need for the media to be here? We're here to open a new clinic and we're doctors, all of this just seem so unnecessary.''

''Only you are worthy of such publicity.'' Kibum complimented.

''No no, it's nothing like that.'' Dr.SM shook his head.

''I thought it would be great to have them here besides they should know all of the things you did in the past.'' Kibum replied.

''Excuse me, Dr.SM!'' One of the reporters immediately stood in front of them with the others following to get some of their questions answered. ''Why did you close this hospital for such a long time?''

''Why is it reopened now?'' Another reporter asked.

Dr.SM was bombarded with the huge amount of questions he was asked whereas Kibum wanted Dr.SM to go inside, this was only the start to ruin and embarrass Dr.SM.

''He'll answer everything but first, can you let him go inside?'' Kibum demaned people make way for Dr.SM to go inside. ''Please come this way, Dr.SM.''

Dr.SM walked inside and Kibum followed him with the reporters following them, desperate to get any answers they could. The two of them stood in front of the red ribbon that was wrapped in front of the clinic's opening's door.

*This is the same place that ruined my family now you will pay for everything you did!* Kibum was stubborn to complete his revenge.

Dr.SM took the scissors from one of the nurse and held it, cutting the ribbon before he gave it back to the nurse. Everyone else clapped as they watched the scene before they followed Dr.SM and Kibum inside the clinic. Dr.SM saw Dr.Krystal, who was in charge of the SM public hospital interns, and Dr.Gayoon, who was in charge of the SM private hospital interns, walking up to him.

''Congratulations, Dr.SM!'' Dr.Krystal smiled.

''Dr.Kibum has done a great job with this.'' Dr.Gayoon was impressed. ''This event will be broadcasted in front of all of the media.''

''I don't want to speak to the media.'' Dr.SM spoke.

*What do you mean you don't want to speak to the media?* Kibum, who was in the corner of the venue, was watching Dr.SM's every move. *Today I'm going to make you pay for everything and make sure your reputation is gone!*

''But sir, all of the media are here to ask you questions.'' Dr.Krystal stated. ''What will we tell them for your refusal?''

''Krystal, you will speak to the reporters!'' Dr.SM ordered.

Zhou Mi and Heechul tapped Kibum's shoulder, making him to turn around and look at the two of them.

''Hey, you've done a great job with this opening!'' Zhou Mi complimented as he looked around. ''But where is your partner?''

''Yeah, where's Yoona?!'' Heechul couldn't see her. ''Wasn't she with you last night?''

''Nope.'' Kibum lied.

''But that was what she told me so did she lie to me?'' Heechul was confused. ''Or are you lying to me?''

Zhou Mi saw Kibum glare at Heechul for questioning him. ''YA shut up! Kibum never lies!''

''Where could she be?'' Heechul wondered.

Kibum walked up to the stage, ignoring the two's useless conversation and stood in front of the microphone. He was here to fulfill the goal that had years worth of hatred for Dr.SM and he couldn't waste anymore time.

''Good afternoon, everyone!'' Kibum spoke on the microphone. ''I would like to thank everyone for coming to our clinic opening, especially our guest of honour Dr.SM, who is one of the greatest surgeon of the country! Normally he is not one to have the spotlight on him and shys away from the media but today, you all may ask him whatever you would like. He's going to answer them all so let's have a big round of applause for Dr.SM.''

Dr.Gayoon and Dr.Krystal couldn't believe what they heard from Kibum whereas Dr.SM had a frown on his face as he walked to the stage and stood in front of Kibum, who knew Dr.SM was not impressed with him for pushing him in front of the media when he specifically said he did not wanted to be in front of them but he didn't care. Kibum was determined to take advantage of the media as a way of broadcasting Kibum's plan to ruin Dr.SM. Dr.SM sighed as he stood in front of the microphone whereas Kibum sat back down with the audience.

''I...I don't know how to give speeches, I'm just a doctor who tries to help my patients and cure them with their health problems other than that, I don't know anything else.'' Dr.SM spoke on the microphone. ''So now if you all will excuse me.''

''Sir, why did you open this clinic when you already have two successful hospitals?!'' One of the reporters immediately asked before Dr.SM moved away from the microphone.

''A lot of the poorer side of the population can't afford the hospitals so we thought of the idea to open this clinic and make sure our patients pay as little money as possible, we want to make our services and resources cheap for them to be able to afford the medical care.'' Dr.SM answered.

''So that means you won't earn any profits from this clinic?'' Another reporter quickly asked.

''No profits.'' Dr.SM confirmed.

''So will you be involved with this clinic then?'' The third reporter asked.

''Yes, both me and my team will be involved.'' Dr.SM replied. ''Anyway now if you all will excuse me!''

''Excuse me!'' Kibum stood up. ''I have a question that I would like you to answer too.''

Dr.Gayoon and Dr.Krystal was surprised whereas Dr.SM wasn't expecting Kibum to have a question for him to answer.

''We all know what a great and sucessful doctor you are but every doctor has to face their failures too.'' Kibum said. ''So why don't you tell us about your failures? Some mistakes you have done that no one knows? You said you don't know anything apart from helping your patients but do you not think you have caused one of your patients to be so lifeless as if he isn't alive and is just a body? No personality, no soul, no movements, nothing out of him because of what you did? Because of what you did, someone else had to pay for your mistakes.''

''I don't know what you're talking about.'' Dr.SM replied.

''Because of what you did, someone has died for your mistake.'' Kibum raised his voice.

''Kibum, what are you saying?'' Dr.SM did not know how to answer him at all.

''Because of what you did, someone's past, present and future is ruined!'' Kibum angrily growled at him as his hands turned into two fists. ''Because of what you did, someone's family is ruined!''

''Enough!'' Dr.SM stopped him from speaking anymore.

''Because of your mistake, other people had to suffer!'' Kibum hissed, refusing to listen to him. ''You call yourself a doctor when in fact, you are nothing but a devil! Your degree and your powers should all be taken away from you! Both of the SM hospitals should be closed because of doctors, like you, working there!''

''Dr.Kibum, what are you talking about?'' Dr.SM asked again as he didn't understand where Kibum was coming from.

Kibum scoffed before he clapped his hands. ''Wow, Dr.SM! You ruined someone's life yet you don't even remember what his name is?''

Kibum walked off into the other side of the clinic before he came back but this time, he was pushing his older brother's wheelchair and everyone saw Kibum's older brother, Dongwan, in his paralysed state wheras Dr.SM's eyes went wide open as he recognised Dongwan. His memory went back to the time when he remembered Dongwan before the surgery a few years ago then looked back at Kibum. This was the same little guy he had seen fourteen years ago and now he was all grown up.

''Dongwan....'' Dr.SM said as he had recognised him.

''At least you remember the name of your biggest failure.'' Kibum scoffed at him. ''Dr.SM, the person who is considered the biggest surgeon in the country but this....this is the evidence of his biggest failure. My hyung, Dongwan!''

''Dr.Kibum, no one speaks to Dr.SM like this so if you dare say another---'' Dr.Krystal was interrupted.

''No!'' Dr.SM stopped her. ''I've never done anything that I am ashamed of in my life. Dr.Kibum is one of the brilliant doctors I've had and if he is willing to go this far to embarrass me then I want to hear him! Go ahead, Dr.Kibum.''

''You want to hear my story?'' Kibum was very angry, refusing to bow down to anyone just cause they were his seniors. ''Strange when you were the one who wrote it and ruined it! You pressured my hyung to do the surgery and promised him that you will cure him but you lied! Why are you so quiet now, Dr.SM? You will have to admit your mistakes and how, because of you, my hyung went into coma! He's a living corpse and because of you, I lost my umma as well! You ruined all of my family! It's all because of you!''

''Enough, Kibum!'' Yoona yelled as she stood in front of the entrance.

Everyone turned around to see Yoona standing there with a file in her hand before she walked to the stage and stood in front of the microphone.

''Yes, it's true that Dr.SM was in charge of Dongwan's surgery and he knew that it was a complicated case but at some point of a doctor's career, they will be forced to take a risk to try to save their patient's life.'' Yoona stated. ''Dr.SM did the same besides if he did not do this surgery then your hyung wouldn't be able to live for more than three months! This was a very complicated case with very risky results but he told your hyung everything!''

''NO!'' Kibum couldn't believe what he was hearing. ''This is a lie!''

''This is the truth, Kibum!'' Yoona argued with him. ''This file has all of the details and even states that anything could have happened in that surgery! Your hyung knew all the risks and it even has his signature in it!''

''No....'' Kibum refused to believe this. ''I don't believe this!''

''Kibum, he knew everything! Your hyung knew all the details of this!'' Yoona wanted him to just accept the truth.

''If he knew it all then he would have told me about it.'' Kibum didn't know whether what he believed, for fourteen years, was a lie or what he was hearing now was a lie.

''How could he tell you or your umma?'' Dr.SM spoke. ''You were very young back then and your mom was already stressed about the surgery. I explained to your hyung and told him that there is only a survival rate of 2% yet he still wanted to take the chance for you and your umma!''

Kibum's tears fell out of his eyes as he fell down on his knees. He was hurt with the truth he was exposed to and couldn't believe the hatred he had, for fourteen years, was in fact false. Dr.SM was innocent in all this and he had no idea of this fact. Everyone's attention immediately went to the lighting, near the pillars, that suddenly went on fire which caused everyone to be scared as they tried to get out of the venue however Kibum didn't move at all.

''Kibum, move!'' Dr.SM yelled. ''Get out of here, there's a fire going on!''

''I know....I was the one who caused the fire....'' Kibum confessed in shame.

Yoona saw the pillar, which was on fire, was going to fall down on Dongwan.

''Save your hyung, Kibum!'' Yoona yelled. ''QUICK!''

Before Kibum could move, Dr.SM immediately ran towards Dongwan and protected Dongwan by covering him with his body. The pillar, that was on fire, fell down on Dr.SM's back which caused him to grunt in pain as both the fire and the heavy pillar caused him bad injuries and his blood poured down from his head to his back then he was unconscious.

 

At the hospital

Zhou Mi stood next to Yoona, who was on the bench, sat outside the surgery room.

''How is Dr.SM now, Yoona?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''Better.'' Yoona replied.

''I never knew Kibum would do anything like this.'' Zhou Mi sighed. ''He was always angry but now it makes sense as to why.''

''I swear if I ever saw that guy then I---'' Heechul was interrupted.

''Then what?'' Kibum hissed as he stood in front of the trio. ''Then what will you do?''

''Nothing!'' Heechul uneasily laughed.

''Yoona, I want to speak to you.'' Kibum looked at Yoona.

''I don't want to speak to you so just get out of here!'' Yoona growled at him.

''We have something to do so we're gonna go!'' Zhou Mi grabbed Heechul and dragged him away, not wanting to be a part of their conversation.

''Yoona!'' Kibum held her wrist.

''Let go of me now!'' Yoona tried to snatch her arm away from Kibum but he refused to let go. ''I said let go!''

''Listen to me, Yoona!'' Kibum wanted her to listen.

''Dr.Kibum!'' Dr.Krystal yelled his name, causing Kibum to immediately let go of Yoona. ''I was just looking for you! Whatever happened today---''

''Dr.Krystal I---'' Kibum was interrupted.

''Seems like you are quite brave to still have the guts to speak to me after everything that happened but enough is enough!'' Dr.Krystal glared at him, causing him to be silent. ''Dr.Kibum, you are officially suspended form your duties! If I could then I would have rusticated you but for that, we need Dr.SM's decision but don't worry, he'll recover within 1-2 days so in the mean time, why don't you just get out and stay away from this hospital! Now hand over, your medical card this instant!''

Kibum gulped his saliva as he handed Dr.Krystal his medical card and she snatched it from his hand then looked at Yoona.

''And you, Dr.Yoona! Don't forget that you are in SM hospital!'' Dr.Krystal told her. ''This type of behaviour will not be tolerated so now go back to your duties!''

 

At the locker room

Yoona put her spare folders inside her locker before making her way to the exit but then stopped when she saw Kibum standing there. He felt really guilty of everything he had done and wanted to explain but Yoona did not wanted to hear him out.

''Just listen to me, Yoona.'' Kibum stood in front of her, blocking her way of getting out. ''Please, Yoona! I didn't know the truth and just wanted to get my revenge from Dr.SM, I was vengeful but if you were in my position then you would have done the same thing! Please give me any form of punishment you want but don't look at me with such hatred, please!''

Yoona walked two steps ahead as her back faced Kibum, she didn't wanted him to see her tears. ''Your life and your revenge but why did you use me in all this?! Just leave me alone, Kibum!''

Yoona stormed inside the canteen and sat down on one of the table as her tears fell down from her face, she was so hurt with all this but before she could cry further on, she saw a handkerchief in front of her. She looked to the side to see Siwon was sitting next to her, making her take the hankerchief and wipe her tears immediately.

''I...I...'' Yoona tried to come up with an excuse. ''Something went inside my eye.''

''Was that something called Kibum?'' Siwon asked, making her to look at him. ''I know what happened in the clinic opening and I also know what's going on between you and Kibum.''

''Me and Kibum? No there's nothing.'' Yoona tried to lie. ''What can---''

''Yoona.'' Siwon gave her a look. ''You're a good doctor but a terrible actress. You don't know how to lie properly so don't bother besides you're right, Kibum is indeed a jerk!''

''He's not a jerk, I'm the idiotic jerk, who had been setting my own self for failure.'' Yoona looked down on the table. ''He was always trying to hurt Dr.SM but I thought he'll change.''


SeoKyu

In Busan

Seohyun was walking in the park but stopped when she heard a similar song play, causing her to look around. This was the tune of the song, her and Kyuhyun sang together on the stage before, but where was it coming from? She looked around as she walked ahead, trying to see where exactly was that sound coming from?

Seohyun's eyes went wide when she saw Kyuhyun smiling at her with a guitar in his hand in a distance, was that him? She turned around as she shook her head, what would he be doing here besides he didn't even know where she would be so how could it be him? She turned back around and saw he wasn't there again, she knew it was her imagination but where was that song coming from?! 

She ran around the park, trying to find the cause of it but she just couldn't find it. She fell down on the floor as she covered her ears, feeling tired of hearing it and just wanted it to stop. After a few seconds, she stood up since she didn't hear the sound at all this time but before she knew what to think, she was surprised to see Kyuhyun standing in front of her. Was this really him? Kyuhyun watched her eyes go from the ground till his head, he could see she was unsure whether it was really him or not.

''Aren't you going to say hi to me, nerd?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Kyuhyun?'' Seohyun blinked her eyes. ''Is it really you?''

Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and placed it against his cheek to let her know that he was really standing in front of her. This really was him here in front of her, causing her to be shocked to see him here.

''What are you doing here?'' Seohyun asked him.

Kyuhyun walked towards her slowly. ''Are you not happy to see me here?''

''No, I am!'' Seohyun shook her head. ''I...well...was thinking...''

''That's the problem, we think too much but we don't say much to each other.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''Perhaps we don't even listen to each other at times too.''

''I--'' Seohyun was stopped.

''Shhh!'' Kyuhyun placed his finger against her lips. ''Don't you hear it? Do you hear how fast your heartbeat is racing? The way the wind is blowing so peacefully? The way the birds are chipping more happier than before? It's all making this encounter of ours even more beautiful, I know you miss me as much as I've missed you!''

Seohyun stared at him, surprised to hear him say that.

''Were you not missing me?'' Kyuhyun asked but he didn't hear her answer, making him to turn around. ''Fine, I'm gonna go then.''

''Kyuhyun, wait!'' Seohyun stopped him whereas Kyuhyun smiled to himself. ''I-I'm happy you're here.''

Kyuhyun turned around and placed his hand against her cheek.

''Someone might see us like this...'' Seohyun was fearful that her cousin, Joy, might find them in this position.

''Let them see.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''Nerd, don't you think there is something between us? Aren't you hiding something from me? Isn't there something that you want to tell me about that I don't know? Tell me, nerd! I don't want to go unless I hear it from you!''

''Kyuhyun, I...'' Seohyun stared into his eyes.

''SEOHYUN!'' Joy was yelling as she tried to find her.

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun one more time before she walked away from him before Joy could find them together while Kyuhyun watched her go. There was something she was hiding from him that he knew about but he wanted to hear it from her.

''There you are!'' Joy pulled her away. ''Come on, let's go!''

Seohyun walked along with Joy but her thoughts were heavy over what had just happened. *If he thinks I'm only a friend to him then why was he acting so different today? Kyuhyun has never spoken to me like that before, what could be the reason for him to act and speak like that?''

''Are you listening to me, Seohyun?'' Joy whined.

Seohyun giggled a little, trying to appear like she was listening to her. ''I was.'' 


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Teuk feels like Tae isn't letting Kangin move on! Hae has the evidence to prove that Sica is innocent! Things get worse between SunSun! Fany is angry with Siwon, who is hurt from Fany's words! Hyo is hurt with Hyuk and his lies! Yul is starting to really warm up to Yesung! SooWook are waiting for the other to confess their feelings! Kibum is shocked with the truth while Yoon is hurt! Seo meets Kyu, who wants her to say what he knows!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SeoKyu=Kyu becomes more brave in his words, wanting to hear Seohyun to acknowledge there is something between them and to confess her feelings that he also shares for her <3 <3 <3
  2. YulSung=Yesung begs for Yul's forgiveness and Yul tells him to run for the whole day without stopping, making him to do so and this causes Yul to start to see Yesung in a different light <3 <3
  3. SooWook=Both SooWook wants the other to say what they feel for each other rather than confessing first, they feel tired of waiting so could their wait end soon? <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted, subscribed and commented!


I would also like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)

non_avatar.jpg

Gewrgia

Unsubscribe