It's gonna be fine!

Aspiring Lovers

(A/N=Since a requester has requested me to update on Place Order This chapter will be place order)


At SM Junior Hospital

YoonBum

At the operation hall

''So Far so good! Besides I won't let any of your plans succeed.'' Yoona said.

''I don't have any plans!'' Kibum lied which made Yoona respond by rolling her eyes. ''I just want to assist Dr.SM.''

''Really? And you think I am that stupid to believe you?!'' Yoona asked him and then walked away from him to wear the operation's clothing.

Since YoonBum were both assisting Dr.SM they had to wear the operation's clothing,gloves and mask.Kibum quickly changes and comes back.He wears a mask and gloves.He looks to his left and right then quickly takes another mask and drugs the mask with a scent that makes people faint when they smell it.Kibum then quickly places it on the clothing rail and hides in a corner to see if Dr.SM will take the mask or not.Yoona then comes out of the dressing room and wears the hat.Unfortunately there was only one mask on the rail,which was the same mask Kibum had drugged the mask with a fainting scent,Yoona picks that mask and was about to wear it when.................

''One minute!'' Kibum stopped and snatched the mask out of Yoona's hand.

''What is your problem?! Why did you snatch my mask out of my hand?'' Yoona angrily asked.

''What is your problem?! This is Dr.SM's mask.'' Kibum stated.

''There are a lot of mask and Dr.SM will wear any of the mask!'' Yoona countered.

''NO! He chose to wear this mask.'' Kibum said as he came up with the best reason he could think of.

''Well I will only wear this mask!'' Yoona said and snatched the mask out of Kibum's hand. ''I'll see who stops me!''

Kibum was about to stop her when a nurse walks up to YoonBum.

''Everything is fine inside the operation hall and Dr.SM said that both of you can come and join him in the surgery right now!'' The nurse informed and left them.

Yoona wears the mask and gives him a You-Can't-Stop-Me look.She then goes inside the operation hall leaving an angry Kibum.

*Aish she wore the mask I drugged the scent with!* Kibum angrily turns his hands into fists.


TaeTeuk

At the Locker Room

''I don't want people to be sympathetic to me but he wanted that he wanted me to cry,ask him for forgiveness and to leave SM so I cried and he decided to leave SM.'' Taeyeon talked.

Leeteuk was walking by but stopped when he heard Taeyeona and Wooyoung talking.

''So that means you leaving SM and your tears were all fake?'' Wooyoung asked which made Leeteuk shocked.

''If my tears made him to leave SM so be it!'' Taeyeon stated. ''I wanted him to leave SM!''

Leeteuk,quickly hides on the side of the wall,is shocked with what he just heard.

*Oh my god! I didn't know you would turn out to be like this Taeyeon! What a game you have played with me.Just like a typical girl,play some drama with some emotional blackmail and shed some tears just to win and you wouldn't even care if my career would be finished wow! Dr.Taeyeon Kim you really want to stay in SM don't you? Fine but this time Dr.Leeteuk Park with do your treatment.* Leeteuk angrily thought inside his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

With Jiyeon and Taeyeon.

''Jiyeon open your eyes! Jiyeon!'' Taeyeon demanded but Jiyeon tightly closed her eyes more. ''Look Jiyeon if you don't open your eyes than I will inject you with a very very big needle!''

''But I want Leeteuk oppa to do my check up but he left me!'' Jiyeon pouted but still had her eyes closed.

''Leeteuk oppa will not leave Jiyeon!'' Leeteuk entered the room which made Taeyeon shocked. ''See your Leeteuk oppa is here!''

''Genie Oppa!'' Jiyeon exclaimed as she stood up.

''YOU?!'' Taeyeon shouted. ''Why are you here?!''

''Oh sorry am I disturbing you? You were doing a check up so please continue.'' Leeteuk nicely said.

''Why are you here?'' Taeyeon demanded to know.

''I know I did a big mistake.When I was leaving SM I thought because of me you are suffering from a bad reputation but then I thought how can I leave you alone?'' Leeteuk nicely answered. ''Besides I didn't wanted to leave you in a situation like this so I thought I should stay here!''

''This supporting and responsibility acting will not work with me!'' Taeyeon angrily said.

''Dr.Taeyeon I stayed here for you but you?'' Leeteuk nicely said.

''JUST STOP IT!'' Taeyeon shouted. ''You won't agree like this! Fine I will go tell appa about this disgusting act you did and he will kick you out of SM himself.''

''Okay! As you wish.'' Leeteuk smiled and Taeyeon angrily went out of the room. ''Wait Dr.Taeyeon!''

Taeyeon stopped and turned around.

''You are leaving your check up half way.What if your appa finds out about this?'' Leeteuk teased.

''I will NOT spare you!'' Taeyeon angrily stated while pointing her finger at Leeteuk,who smirks at her action.

Taeyeon goes out of the room.

''This is just the beginning Dr.Taeyeon! As long as you are in SM I will always give you different types of medicines to treat you!'' Leeteuk said to himself as he smiled.


SiFany

At the Locker Room

Siwon is searching through his stuff in his locker.He pretends to stab himself in the heart with his pen and lies down on the floor.Tiffany sees him lying on the bench and walks up to him.

''Siwon? Are you fine?'' Tiffany questioned.

''At least let me die in peace!'' Siwon said and sat up straight on the bench.He then fake cries. ''What have I ever done to you? Why are you always following me? I have tried so hard to make a ditch for myself!''

''What? Ditch?'' Tiffany asked.

''Ditch means hole! So Dr.SM can kick me out of here but YOU! You just can't be happy for me!'' Siwon taunted.

''What are you saying Siwon? I don't understand anything you are saying.'' Tiffany answered.

''Awwww poor cutie! She doesn't understand me!'' Siwon teased. ''THEN WHY DID YOU BECOME A DRAMA QUEEN INFRONT OF DR.SM!?''

Siwon startled poor Tiffany.

''But I...did say the truth! I just wanted to help you!'' Tiffany argued.

''Really?'' Siwon asked and Tiffany nodded her head. ''It would have been better if you SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A GUN!''

Siwon again startled the innocent girl.

''I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS JAIL! I WANT MY FREEDOM!'' Siwon shouted like a kid while the other interns were coming in the room.

''So you don't want to stay at SM?'' Tiffany questioned.

''Here? NO!'' Siwon answered. ''I made such a good plan to get out of here but you...YOU RUINED MY EFFORTS! You like helping others a lot don't you? But please don't help me PLEASE!''

Tiffany,who was scared of his shouting,starts to cry again.

''Aish she is starting to cry AGAIN!'' Siwon complained. ''Why are you crying?! I should be the one crying!!!!''

Siwon fake cries while walking into a corner.


At YG Senior Hospital

HaeSica

At the elavator

Jessica was carrying medicine as she entered the elavator.As she pressed the button and waited for the lift's doors to close Donghae enters the lift while talking on the phone.The doors were closing when Donghae's phone connection went off and he quickly stopped the button from closing and his phone's connection went on again.Jessica taps him on the shoulder and gives him a look.

''One minute!'' Donghae whispered to Jessica and got back on talking to his client. ''Hello Sir,sorry about that.As I was saying that we are talking to the bank about the fiancial matter and they have argued our matter about one machine but we still need the other machines sir!''

Jessica then pushed Donghae's hand and quickly pressed the button which made the doors close.Donghae tried to stop the doors from being closed but the doors quickly closed as Jessica pressed the button continously and smirked.

''Hello Sir? Sir?'' Donghae talked but realised that the lift had no phone connection. ''GOD!''

Donghae,who was annoyed,stood up and angrily faced Jessica,who was smiling to herself. ''Dr.Jessica! What is your problem?! Don't you know this was a important call for me?!''

Jessica angrily walked closer to Donghae as she faced him. ''Dr.Donghae what is YOUR problem!? Don't you know I was about to do an important job?!''

''EXCUSE ME! I was doing something beneficial for YG!'' Donghae raised his voice as he showed her his cold attitude.

''EXCUSE ME! I was doing something beneficial for YG's patients!'' Jessica countered back as she showed him her cold attitude.Yuri and the other staff enters the elavator.

''Dr.Jessica don't you know how important the machines are for YG?!'' Donghae questioned as he stood closer to Jessica.

''And don't you know how important it is for me to deliver these medicines to my patient?!'' Jessica questioned back as she stood closer to Donghae.

''Oh Please! You are nothing but an arrogant and foolish girl that's it!'' Donghae announced as he leaned his face closer to Jessica's.

''THEN WHY DID YOU KEEP AN ARROGANT AND FOOLISH DOCTOR IN YG?! WHY DON'T YOU KICK HER OUT?!''' Jessica shouted as she leaned closer to Donghae.

''NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!'' Donghae shouted back which made Jessica roll her eyes in anger. ''You will only be in YG and let me tell you something Dr.Jessica Jung if the machines are late than only you will be responsible for this! YOU,YOU AND ONLY YOU!''

Donghae pointed his finger at Jessica while leaning closer to Jessica.

''AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY PATIENT THAN YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! YOU,YOU AND ONLY YOU!'' Jessica pointed back as she leaned closer to Donghae.

''Oh really?!'' Donghae showed her his cold attitude.

''Excuse me!'' Yuri interrupted the bricking duo,who both faced Yuri. ''I don't know about you two but if we are late than only you two will be responsible for this! So if you two will be kind and argue outside this lift please!''

HaeSica both grumble at each other,gets out of the lift and seperates.Jessica storms off at the right while Donghae storms off at the left.


SunSun (With HyoHyuk)

At the canteen

Sungmin is standing in front of a table which has a cake in it.

''Come on eat the cake!'' Hyoyeon smiled.

''Yeah okay.'' Sungmin smiled back. ''Hyoyeon can you cut the cake with me?''

Eunhyuk,who couldn't believe what he was hearing,looks at Sungmin.

''Come on Hyo!'' Yuri cheered.

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk,who is fake smiling at her.

''Okay!'' Hyoyeon said and Hyoyeon and Sungmin cuts the cake together which makes Eunhyuk control his jealously.

Sungmin sees that Eunhyuk is jealous and makes him more jealous by feeding the first piece of cake to Hyoyeon.Eunhyuk claps his hands but gives Sungmin a look.Sungmin smirks at him in return and Eunhyuk pulls Hyoyeon away from Sungmin.

''You want to feed Hyoyeon cake?'' Eunhyuk said and pushed Sungmin's face onto the cake which makes Sunny laugh loudly.

''One more time!'' Sunny said and both Eunhyuk and Sunny push Sungmin's face onto the cake.

''Eunhyuk what are you doing?!'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Why don't you eat some cake!'' Eunhyuk said and shoved a piece of cake on Sungmin's face.

''Yeah and eat this!'' Sunny said and shoved a piece of cake on Sungmin's face as well.


YulSung (With HyoHyuk)

At the Canteen

Hyoyeon and Yuri were sitting down and talking when Yesung interrupts them.

''Yuri-ah! Here I bought you your favourite sandwich with spicy sauce!'' Yesung smiled. ''Now I will eat this sandwich everyday with you!''

''Don't expect me to bring the sauce!'' Yuri rolled her eyes.

''Don't worry! I will bring the sauce for us! My love is enough for both of us!'' Yesung smiled while Yuri just glared at him.

Eunhyuk enters the canteen.

''Hyoyeon why aren't you eating anything?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''She's on a diet!'' Yuri informed.

''No you should eat!'' Eunhyuk presuaded.

''Thanks but no thanks!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Are you both done?'' Yuri interrupted.

''Exactly! Look at us! We never argue with each other!'' Yesung said and Yuri glared at him. ''We just glare at each other in a lovely way!''

----------------------------------------------------

At the locker rooms

''I want nobody nobody but you!'' Eunhyuk sang as he danced.

''What's the matter? You are singing like me now!'' Yesung teased.

''I know but that song is so catchy! I love the song plus the girls are pretty hot!'' Eunhyuk talked. ''Especially Sohee!''

''I know right! Sunye was pretty hot as well.'' Yesung added.

''Excuse me! The girls were lucky to be with the hot JYP!'' Yuri debated.

''Not JYP! The girls are hot.Very hot like hot---'' Eunhyuk was about to continue when Hyoyeon glares at him. ''I mean every guy wants some chocolate!''


At JYP University

SeoKyu

It is the day of the Talent Show.Seohyun was helping Sooyoung by fixing her hair when........

''Hi Nerd!'' Kyuhyun poked his head and smiled.

k.jpg(A/N= :'( Couldn't find any full image of Kyuhyun with a black suit!)

Seohyun was startled by this and quickly covers Kyuhyun's head with the curtains.

''Kyuhyun you?'' Seohyun asked.

''Yeah!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''What are you doing here? We are getting ready so you can go now!'' Seohyun politely said and tried to push his head but Kyuhyun pokes his head back again.

''Come on!'' Kyuhyun said.

''It's okay Kyuhyun! You can come inside!'' Sooyoung called out.

''But Unnie!'' Seohyun argued.

''I'm ready Seohyun!'' Sooyoung answered.

''Excuse me!'' Kyuhyun said and walked up to Sooyoung. ''Hi Sooyoung! Sorry but where is Seohyun?''

Sooyoung was confused since he just talked with her.She points to Seohyun's direction.

''I'm here!'' Seohyun answered.

''Oh Seohyun! You!'' Kyuhyun pretended like she just saw her.He sees her from head to toe while Seohyun looks on the floor shy with the attention she is getting.

gayo1.jpg

''I can't even recognise you but you look very beautiful.'' Kyuhyun complimented and Seohyun smiled at him.

Sooyoung was about to go when Kyuhyun stops her.

''Are you worried about the tests we are gonna get?'' Kyuhyun asked and Sooyoung shakes her head. ''Then you are worried about Ryeowook right?''

''How do you know?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Everyone knows!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Look Kyuhyun you don't know that Ryeowook---'' Sooyoung got interrupted by Kyuhyun.

''Actually Sooyoung let me tell you something about boys! You girls can try all you want but you won't be able to understand us! Even god can't do that right nerd?'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun just smiled. ''Besides Ryeowook is a surprise!''

Sooyoung just goes into another room and Kyuhyun was about to go when...

''Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun called out and Kyuhyun stopped. ''Best of Luck!''

''Thank you nerd!'' Kyuhyun smiled and left.

-------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was next to perform so he was practising when Seohyun walks by but stops when she sees him.She watches him practise.Kyuhyun stops when he sees Seohyun watching him.Seohyun gives him a thumps up.

The crowd then shouts ''Kyuhyun'' louder and louder making Seohyun panic.Kyuhyun looks at the panicked Seohyun playing with her fingers with a intense look on her face.She really was scared of attention.

''Nerd.Watch and Learn in how to control a big audience like this right?''' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun nods her head.Kyuhyun smiled and winked at her then left to perform.


With SooSeo

Sooyoung was walking right and left while looking worried.

''Unnie what's wrong?'' Seohyun asked with her hand on Sooyoung's shoulder. ''Hasn't Ryeowook came by now?''

Sooyoung,who was sad,shakes her head. ''But don't you worry! Just let me go on the stage once then I'll improvise on something!''

''But unnie you alone?'' Seohyun questioned. ''So what! My unnie is the best and Unnie alone can do anything right?''

''Yeah!'' Sooyoung answered while wiping the tears off her face. ''Forget about me today is your day! My Seohyun will sing on the stage for the first time! Don't you worry and be scared Seohyun I will be backstage supporting you!''

''Unnie Kyuhyun is with me.'' Seohyun said.


SooWook

''Now let's call in Sooyoung and Ryeowook to perform!'' The host said and the audience clapped.

Sooyoung walks up to Victoria and Kyuhyun.

''Victoria!'' Sooyoung called out.

''Your name has been called out! Go you have to perform!'' Victoria said.

''Ryeowook hasn't arrived.'' Sooyoung panicked when she told them the news.

''He hasn't come? He already is on the stage!'' Kyuhyun pointed to Ryeowook,who was on the stage.Sooyoung looks on the stage and sees Ryeowook all dressed up in their crazy theme=Salsa!

20110725%2BRyeowook%2B%2528big%2529.jpgmqdefault.jpg

(A/N=You guys get the picture of Sooyoung's dress!)

Sooyoung quickly walks up to Ryeowook.

''Thank God you came!'' Sooyoung said and looked at the crowd. ''I think people really want to see us perform!''

Ryeowook,who was still angry with her,quickly walks away from Sooyoung but poor Sooyoung doesn't notice it.

''Ryeowook you came! I am so thankful for you so does this mean you forgive me?'' Sooyoung looked at her right and realised that Ryeowook was ready on the stage waiting for her.SooWook then perform their salsa dance.


At the backstage

Seohyun was about to go on the backstage when Annie,One of Victoria's cheerleader stops her.

''Hey Seohyun I was looking for you!'' Annie exclaimed.

''Me? Why me?'' Seohyun asked.

''Let's go quick!'' Annie said.

''Where? I am about to perform right now.'' Seohyun talked.

''It's only gonna take 2 minutes! I just need help putting these clothes away so please let's go.'' Annie tried to persuade her.

''But'' Seohyun said.

''No buts! Take some of these clothes and lets go!'' Annie replied as she gave Seohyun a lot of clothes to carry.

''My song?'' Seohyun said.

''Aish it's gonna only take 1 minute! Let's go!'' Annie said and Seohyun followed her to the storage room.

------------------------------------------------

With Victoria and Kyuhyun

''Hey Candy! How did you find my dance?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''It was great Kyu!'' Victoria complimented. ''But this time I have betted on someone elses' performance!''

''Wow! You are already dreaming of winning the bet!'' Kyuhyun chatted.

''What to do Kyu I don't like losing!'' Victoria answered.

''I like that about you babes but please don't be angry when you lose!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''We'll see!'' Victoria smirked.

-------------------------------------------------

At the storage room

''Quick Quick!'' Annie demanded and Seohyun quickly walked.

''Annie Annie!'' The walky talky that Annie was carrying was on and the two could hear Victoria's voice. ''Come here quick!''

''Yes Victoria!'' Annie replied and gave Seohyun all the clothes she was carrying. ''Quick go put it there! Go Go inside!''

Seohyun carrys all the clothes and goes inside the storage room.Annie then quietly locks the doors of the storage room locking poor Seohyun in the room,who doesn't notice she is already locked in since she is tidying the clothes.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Teuk realises Tae's game and fights back! HaeSica's bricking fights! Sunny and Hyuk pushes poor Sungmin's face on the cake Fany crying again because of Siwon HyoHyuk both being jealous Yesung hinting about his love for Yul Ryeo still angry with Soo but thank god he arrived Kibum's plan fails SeoKyu is starting to get on really well

Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment since I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SeoKyu=Kyu flirting,winking and assuring Seo it's gonna be fine! Kyu pretending not to notice the beautiful Seo XD Seo seems kinda like the attention Kyu gives her <3 <3 <3
  2. HyoHyuk=Hyuk shows that he is jealous by pulling Hyo and pushing Sungmin's face on the cake while Hyo shows she is jealous by giving Hyuk a glare :P  <3 <3
  3. HaeSica=Oh these two! HaeSica both going ''YOU,YOU AND ONLY YOU!'' XD This fight was so funny   <3

Tell me which ones are yours!