Please study for.....me!

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


THIS IS PLACE ORDER


At YG Senior Hospital

YulSung+HyoHyuk

At the locker room

Eunhyuk is standing in front of his locker while holding a necklace.Hyoyeon sees Eunhyuk being sad while holding a necklace,which he was about to gift to her.Hyoyeon faces her back to him while opening her locker.All Hyoyeon wanted right now was to ignore Eunhyuk.She couldn't deal with all that right now.Eunhyuk was about to talk to her when.......

''Hi guys!'' Yuri greeted as she came inside and opened her locker.

Yuri opened her locker and took out of the plant Yesung had brought in.

''Yesung's back!'' Yuri smiled at the plant.

Yesung spins inside the room and has one of his knee on the ground in front of Yuri.

''You could me here so I would never say no to Yuri~~~~~~~~'' Yesung happily sang.

''So how was your trip?'' Yuri asked.

''Yuri I missed you so so so so much and I hope you didn't miss me a lot since I just went for a few days.'' Yesung informed.

''How are you?'' Sungmin said to Yesung.

''I'm fine so how are you?'' Yesung asked.

''Good.'' Sungmin smiled.

Sunny tapped on Yesung's shoulder.

''Hi!'' Sunny happily greeted and was about to hug Yesung when.....

''Later since....'' Yesung points to Yuri to Sunny.Yuri sees Yesung pointing at her and rolls her eyes in amusement.

''Oh I get it.'' Sunny smiled.

''Hi Hyoyeon! Hi Eunhyuk.'' Yesung greeted.

''Hi.'' HyoHyuk both greeted.

''How are you?'' Eunhyuk hugged Yesung.

''Fine.'' Yesung hugged Eunhyuk back.


HaeSica

At the locker room

Jessica was closing her locker and turned around to find Donghae looking at her.

''Dr.Donghae this locker room is only for lower doctors!'' Jessica informed.

''I know that Dr.Jessica and I see that you are going somewhere.'' Donghae said.

''Yes!'' Jessica answered and was about to leave when.....

''During Duty Hours?'' Donghae questioned.

''I am going to meet Eunhyuk.'' Jessica told as she rolled her eyes.

''You seem to care a lot about Dr.Eunhyuk Lee.'' Donghae smirked as he stood in front of Jessica. ''If you care so much about him than why don't you stop him?''

''Dr.Donghae when there is love you wouldn't really care about anything else.'' Jessica said. ''Like you can see with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk they still love each other and will do anything to make each other happy.'' (A/N=HaeSica doesn't know that HyoHyuk has broken up.)

''Right like how you sacrificed your love for Dr.Eunhyuk's love and you sacrificed your happiness but Dr.Jessica what did you get by doing all of this?'' Donghae asked.

''You wouldn't understand.'' Jessica answered and was about to go when.....

''Try me Doctor!'' Donghae stopped Jessica.

''No because I hate wasting my time.'' Jessica smiled.

''Very well.Moving on in my opinion this patient needs to go to US so inform this patient's family.'' Donghae ordered as he gave Jessica the file.

''Excuse me but this patient?! I took all the tests for this patient and it says that this patient is not ready for long journeys.'' Jessica informed.

''Oh really? Are you saying that a higher doctor should listen to a lower doctor's opinion?'' Donghae laughed.

''This higher doctor where he never even has any idea what they do inside an operation room?'' Jessica countered.

''KEEP QUIET DOCTOR.YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR SENIOR!'' Donghae shouted. ''Besides Dr.Jessica..everything you see isn't always the truth so remember that.''

Donghae angrily leaves the locker room.


HyoHyuk+YulSung+SunSun

At the canteen

YulSung,SunSun and HyoHyuk comes inside the canteen and sits on a table.

''Today was such a tough day.'' Yuri pouted.

''I am so tired right now.'' Yesung complained.

Sunny nudges Sungmin.

''YA!'' Sungmin said.

''I swear sometimes being a doctor is like being a slave.'' Yuri added. ''We work so hard but we don't even get anything.''

''Of course we do which is the doctor of the month award.'' Yesung told.

''But it only goes to one person.'' Sungmin complained.

''It is a award not some treat where everyone will get one!'' Yesung argued.

''I think it will go to Hyoyeon again.'' Sungmin said.

''Duh! Hyoyeon's work is so good and she does everything so well.She is like the best doctor here right Eunhyuk?'' Sunny smiled.

''I don't know since I am not really interested in these awards!'' Eunhyuk said which caused Hyoyeon to glare at him. ''Besides these awards are like you know those drama awards where it isn't given to the best performer it is given to the most popular performer.''

''Are you trying to say it is given to the most popular doctor instead of the best performing doctor? These awards are stupid?'' Sungmin questioned.

''Yes!'' Eunhyuk answered.

''Then maybe when you got the award it was based on your popularity not on your work!'' Sungmin countered.

''Yeah I was pretty popular there.'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''Come on Eunhyuk,Hyoyeon is a great doctor and any award she gets is what she deserves!'' Yuri defended her sister.

''Of course Dr.Hyoyeon is a great doctor.'' Eunhyuk sarcastically replied.

YulSung and SunSun sees HyoHyuk angrily glaring at each other.

''Hey Guys is there any problem between you two?'' Yesung worriedly asked.

''Hey Yesung I missed you dude.'' Eunhyuk said and left the canteen.


At JYP University

SeoKyu

At the classroom

Seohyun goes into the empty classroom and waits for Kyuhyun.To pass time waiting she decides to study.

''Why don't you make me understand your notes first?'' Kyuhyun smiled as he walked up to Seohyun. ''You weren't scared right?''

''No but why did you call me here?'' Seohyun asked.

''Well.....uhm.....I....I guess you are thinking that I am acting weird right?'' Kyuhyun asked and Seohyun nodded her head. ''Actually to be honest with you nerd I find it a bit odd to study in front of people!''

''Why?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Because books just doesn't suit me.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''But you do have to think about your future!'' Seohyun answered.

''Sorry but future to me means to forget my present which is so boring nerd!'' Kyuhyun told.

''Just try!'' Seohyun tried to persuade.

''Fine!'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Really?'' Seohyun smiled and Kyuhyun nodded his head.

''But what will I get if I do this?'' Kyuhhyun asked.

''You will get more confidence in yourself.'' Seohyun replied.

''I already have confidence nerd.'' Kyuhyun answered.

''Teachers will like you more!'' Seohyun commented.

''I don't know about Teachers but the principal,Mr.JYP really likes me since I always get trophies for JYP University.'' Kyuhyun boasted.

''Uhm...your parents will be so happy with you.'' Seohyun said.

''They are already so happy in life.'' Kyuhyun sadly answered.

''What?'' Seohyun questioned.

''I'll tell you later.'' Kyuhyun said.

''Then....then do it for me!'' Seohyun told.

SeoKyu look at each other for a few seconds then Seohyun quickly turns away from Kyuhyun since she got embarrassed.

''Do it for a friend.'' Seohyun answered and turned around to face Kyuhyun. ''For me! Look Kyuhyun you wanted me to sing in the talent show and I did so now I want you to study with flying colours!''

''Sorry.'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun looked sad.

Victoria quietly listens to SeoKyu's conversation.

''No sorry.I mean sure Kyuhyun will study from now on so let's seal the deal.'' Kyuhyun said and shook hands with Seohyun. ''From now on Kyuhyun will study for you nerd.''

Victoria frowns as she saw SeoKyu smiling at each other while they shook hands.


SooWook

At Ryeowook's House

Sooyoung was about to ring the door bell when she decides not to.

''Aish Sooyoung you have already arrived here so why don't you just ring the bell already.'' Sooyoung scolded herself.She took a deep breath and was about to ring the bell when.....

''I'll just be back mom!'' Ryeowook called as he opened the door and was surprised to see Sooyoung. ''Sooyoung?''

''Yes that is my name!'' Sooyoung said.

''How long have you been standing here?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''I just came here.'' Sooyoung lied.

''Did you forget your home address or something?'' Ryeowook asked.

''No I am just here to get my file!'' Sooyoung showed her attitude and gave Ryeowook a file.

Ryeowook reads the file. ''YA! This is my file.''

''I know so just give me back my file.''  Sooyoung demanded.

''Your file?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Ryeowook I know that you have been eyeing on my notes and files.You also wanted to know how my preparations were so why don't you wait until I become 1st so you will know!'' Sooyoung boasted while Ryeowook rolled his eyes. ''Just give me my file now!''

Ryeowook tries to stop Sooyoung from entering the house but Sooyoung pushes him.Ryeowook holds on Sooyoung while falling down on the floor.

''You idiot! Why did you try to block my way?!'' Sooyoung barked.

''Can't you see where you are going? Are you a pro in falling down?'' Ryeowook argued.

Ryeowook picks up all of Sooyoung's belongings.

''Leave my things! I don't need any of your help.'' Sooyoung demanded.

''Pffffttt you can't even do anything without my help!'' Ryeowook countered.

Ryeowook's mom comes in the room to find Sooyoung.

''Sooyoung when did you come?'' Ryeowook's mom smiled. ''What a pleasant surprise and why don't you come inside?''

''No auntie maybe next time.'' Sooyoung said.

''Mom listen to me.'' Ryeowook tried to block Ryeowook's mom from meeting Sooyoung.

''Get out of my way.'' Ryeowook's mum pushed Ryeowook out of the way and pulled Sooyoung inside.


At SM JUNIOR HOSPITAL

YoonBum

At the locker room

Daesuyoung is starting to bother Yoona.

''Yoona is not going anywhere!'' A voice called out.

Daesuyoung and Yoona turns around to find Kibum standing at the door with his hands inside his pockets.Kibum stands next to Yoona and puts his hand on Yoona's waist,startling Yoona.Then Kibum pulls Yoona and their bodies clash into one another.Yoona gives him a What-The-Hell-Are-You-Doing Look while Kibum calmly looks at her.

''Babe why do you always leave me alone?'' Kibum asked while smiling at Yoona,who was confused with Kibum's behaviour. ''I missed you so much babe!''

Yoona's eyes go wide open as she didn't understand what Kibum was doing right now.

''I'll tell your daddy everything now.'' Daesuyoung threatened and took his phone out.

YoonBum both look at each other.Before Daesuyoung could dial a number Kibum snatches the phone out of Daesuyoung's hand and angrily pulls Daesuyoung's collar.

''If you dare speak any more nonsense than I will bury you alive you momma's boy.'' Kibum threatened. ''If I see you anywhere around Yoona or if you try to bother or annoy her than it wouldn't be good for you!''

''B-B-But Doctors don't hit people.'' Daesuyoung said.Kibum gives him a death look. ''S-S-Sorry I won't do this anymore.''

Yoona smiles at the scene while Kibum slowly let's go of Daesuyoung.Daesuyoung then runs out of the hospital,leaving YoonBum alone inside the locker room.

''That was just so cool.'' Yoona laughed while placing her elbow on Kibum's shoulder. ''Thanks so much for that.''

Kibum gives Yoona a look and looks at Yoona's elbow on his shoulder.Yoona takes her elbow off of Kibum's shoulder.

''Don't think that everything between us is fine and don't forget our deal.'' Kibum said then he leans closer to Yoona's face. ''Remember to stay away from me!''

Kibum leaves the locker room.

''Jerk!'' Yoona glared at Kibum.


SiFany

At the road

Siwon is carrying all of his and Tiffany's luggage while Tiffany is walking ahead.

''Hurry up Siwon.'' Tiffany bossily said.

''Here carry your own belongings!'' Siwon said.

''This is all your fault if you didn't open your big fat mouth in front of that couple than we would have gotten to the village by now!'' Tiffany complained as she carried her luggage.

''Hey I think you are forgetting that if I didn't reach there on time than you would have been by that truck driver.Tsk I help someone and they don't even thank me.'' Siwon hissed. ''Fine I don't even care.''

''Yeah Yeah why would you care since it was me who took the lift from that truck driver cause I was tired of your childish behaviour.Why did you even act like you were some murderer or something?'' Tiffany asked.

''It was cool right? Give me Five!'' Siwon said and showed his palm to Tiffany expecting a Hi-Five from her but Tiffany rolls her eyes and doesn't even Hi-Five him.Siwon rolls her eyes and Hi-Fives Himself.

''I think that guy was mad to even believe you so don't you do that trick to anyone else you understand?'' Tiffany ordered.

''Oh this is so fair to me right now.First I help you and Secondly I get scolded by you.'' Siwon complained. ''Tell me one thing=Are you,girls all the same or is this problem only with you?''

''Look I don't want to argue with you anymore and all I want to complete is the 2 day journey and our task so please be quiet and help me complete this 2 tasks.After that you can go back to your America.'' Tiffany said.

''And you go to your SM Junior Hospital.'' Siwon said. ''So we don't meet each other for the rest of our life.Hey can I say something to you? I think this is the first time in your life that you have spoken the right words so let's have a deal right now! For 2 days we will have no problems.''

''Just for 2 days do your work properly and after the 2 days I can go back to SM while you can peacefully go back to America.After that you don't need to see my face and I don't need to see yours!'' Tiffany told.

''You know what Miss.Lost Puppy? After 2 people shake their hands on a deal than that deal is finalized so deal?'' Siwon asked and took his hand out expecting a hand shake from Tiffany. ''You need to shake hands for the deal.''

''Deal.'' Tiffany said and shook hands with Siwon.This was the first time SiFany had touched each other's hand.

''Good girl.'' Siwon smiled. ''Look what I found Miss.Lost Puppy!''

Siwon pointed to the village where SiFany were supposed to arrive.Tiffany smiles as she was happy that they have finally arrived while Siwon smiled at Tiffany.


TaeTeuk

TaeTeuk runs into a deserted place and hides in a dark alley.Leeteuk pulls Taeyeon closer to him while Taeyeon tightly closes her eyes.They both kept quiet and Leeteuk pulls Taeyeon.Taeyeon mistakly screams due to the sudden pull but Leeteuk quickly covers .

''They aren't here!'' One of the hooligans angrily shouted.

''Let's look over there.'' Another one suggested.

All 4 of the Hooligans ran to the other side to look for TaeTeuk.

''We need to stay here for a while since they are still looking for us.'' Leeteuk whispered.

''I'm feeling very scared.'' Taeyeon told.

''Taeyeon look at me.'' Leeteuk said and Taeyeon looked at him. ''I'm here for you so don't be scared!''

================================

At night

TaeTeuk were still hiding at that place.Taeyeon was fast asleep.Taeyeon's head was on Leeteuk's chest while Leeteuk was looking out if the hooligans were coming or not.Leeteuk looks at the corner and sees his bag.

''My bag!'' Leeteuk said. ''Taeyeon wake up. I think they have left so I'll just come back after taking my bag.''

''Let's just wait for a few more minutes.'' Taeyeon suggested.

''Don't worry I think they are gone and my bag is also there so let me just get it.'' Leeteuk replied.

''Leeteuk have you gone crazy? What is in that bag that you just have to get it?'' Taeyeon questioned.

''Something that I can't lose so just stay here while I come back with my bag.'' Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk quietly gets out of the place and tip-toes to the bag.He picks up the bag but when he turned around one of the hooligans punched him.

''You have made us run a lot so give me this bag right now.'' The leader of the hooligans shouted.

Taeyeon runs out ot help Leeteuk but one of the hooligans grab her.

''Let me go! HELP! HELP US ANYONE!'' Taeyeon shouted.

Leeteuk was hitting the hooligans when one of the hooligans grabbed Leeteuk while the other 2 beated him.Leeteuk was out-numbered while the 4th hooligan was grabbing Taeyeon.

''Give me the bag or else.'' The leader of the hooligans ordered.

''NEVER!'' Leeteuk shouted.

The leader of the hooligans stabbed a knife on Leeteek's arm causing Leeteuk to shout in pain.The leader was about to stab Leeteuk's stomach when the police,who heard Taeyeon shouting,came in.The hooligans ran while the police ran after them.

''What was in that bag that was more important than your life?!'' Taeyeon questioned. ''If something happened to you then?!''

''For the first time you have cared about me!'' Leeteuk smiled.

Leeteuk took Taeyeon's necklace which was gifted by Kangin and gave it to Taeyeon.

''I know that this is the most important thing in your life and if I had lost that necklace than I would have never forgiven myself.'' Leeteuk claimed while Taeyeon smiled at him.

TaeTeuk were smiling at each other when Leeteuk fainted on the ground due to the large amount of blood lost from his body.

''LEETEUK!'' Taeyeon screamed.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. :D

TaeTeuk being nice to each other! HaeSica's agruing again. SunSun's nudging. SiFany's deal HyoHyuk angry glaring. Yesung is back and tries not to make Yuri jealous! Wook's mom pushes Wook for Soo to come in XD Kibum saves Yoona from annoying Daesuyoung! Kyu is gonna study just for Seo now :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SeoKyu=Seo tries to get Kyu to study and at the end when Seo says please study for me Kyu finally agrees but Vic might start trouble between then!<3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk=TaeTeuk comes closer as they hide from the hooligans.At the end poor Teuk is stabbed and faints due to big amount of blood loss but he notices that Tae is caring for him a lot more than she used to! Something might happen between them soon ;) <3 <3
  3. YoonBum=I just love how Kibum puts his hand on Yoona's waist and pulls her closer to him making YoonBum's bodies to clash into each other.Kibum goes ''Babe I miss you so much.'' while Yoona is confused since she doesn't get what Kibum was trying to do. :P <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Check out my other story!

Hey Guys! I have another story that I want to share with you all!

 

This is my first ever story I have written in AFF and surprisingly people like it! :) Do read this story since the reason I don't update on Aspiring Lovers as often as I can is because I am writing on this story!

 

Please do read it and give me your feedback!

 

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live somehow together as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

Do check it out! ;)