Only ...................TaeTeuk=Arguments between us!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Here is more TaeTeuk!!!


Leeteuk angrily opened his car's door as he had enough with this game of being happy then just going back to being depressed and angry but before he could go inside the car,his hand was grabbed by Taeyeon,who was calling his name as she tried to catch her breath.He angrily looked at her as he remembered the moments of him trying to confess his feelings to her but he couldn't do any of it because she chose to go with Kangin rather than him.

''Whatever you are thinking,it's----'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''It's nothing like that right?'' Leeteuk scoffed. ''You're telling me all that when I just saw what you and Kangin were up to just then?!''

''I was with him---'' Taeyeon was interrupted again.

''You were also so close to him!'' Leeteuk frowned. ''He was carrying you in your arms so what excuse are you going to make up now?! Let me guess that oh you were in a huge problem and all that so he had to carry you la la la and all that...''

''Leeteuk he was really just helping me.'' Taeyeon spoke.

''Do you think I'm a huge idiot that I would believe everything that you tell me?!'' Leeteuk scoffed.

''Leeteuk I was hurt and my foot really hurt so---'' Taeyeon saw that Leeteuk had turned around to avoid facing her.

''You're lying to me again!'' Leeteuk angrily banged his fist on his car.

''I'm not lying!'' Taeyeon pleaded.

''What's the point to know if you're lying or not when in fact,I'm not anyone that you would even try to explain or reason with anyway?!'' Leeteuk replied. ''Besides you signed the divorce papers so even if you do anything with Kangin then---''

''Just stop it!'' Taeyeon angrily exclaimed.

''AND THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU AS WELL! JUST STOP IT!'' Leeteuk angrily yelled. ''Stop this drama! Argh I was such an idiot to even think that everything will be all fine and all well between us BUT the truth is that you're still in love with him and all you've been doing is lying to me while I'm just believing everything you tell me like a stupid fool! I should have known all this was going to happen ever since you signed the damn divorce papers!''

''Don't bring Kangin in the middle of this!'' Taeyeon argued. ''You sent me the papers in the first place!''

''Because you compelled me to do all this!'' Leeteuk argued back. ''if you had ever felt anything for me then you wouldn't have ever sign the damn papers in the first place BUT no! You were in such a huge rush to go back to your Kangin wasn't it?! All I am in your life is a toy! Yes that's right just a stupid damn toy that you have decided to throw away ever since Kangin came back to your life! You've done nothing but use me!''

''LEETEUK!'' Kangin angrily shouted. ''Before you speak any more,why don't you first shut up and think!''

''Oh how sweet!'' Leeteuk sarcastically clapped his hands. ''Here comes Romeo who has to defend her isn't it?! I haven't even started to say anything bad about Taeyeon and you're already here,ready to defend and fight for her huh?! I don't care! It won't change the truth and the truth is that Taeyeon has used me!''

''How could you say something disgusting like that about me?!'' Taeyeon couldn't believe what Leeteuk said. ''What have i done?!''

''You've just played and ruined my life and you're asking me what you have done?!'' Leeteuk argued. ''Anyway you two should have told me that you two wanted to be with each other since I would have backed off! You two are pretty good actors I must say! You two act like you don't even speak to one another in the hospital BUT here,she's in your arms and---''

''You don't have any right to talk about Taeyeon like that!'' Kangin angrily grabbed his collar.

''You know what?! Just stay away from us!'' Leeteuk pushed Kangin off him. ''If I have no right to talk to her like this then you definitely don't have any right to talk to me like this AND YOU! Argh stop your damn crying! Your tears are fake,just like how you truly are as a person!''

''Leeteuk enough is enough!'' Kangin yelled.

''Kangin please!'' Taeyeon wiped her tears as she stopped Kangin from arguing anymore. ''Don't speak in the middle of me and Leeteuk!''

''You don't need to act so much alright.'' Leeteuk glared at her. ''You know what would make life so much easier for everyone?! If you just said what you truly wanted and stop all this fake acting you have going on! Stop acting BOTH of you!''

''Are you crazy Leeteuk!?'' Kangin shouted. ''Stop saying rubbish like this besides there's a limit to everything!''

''A limit?!'' Leeteuk scoffed. ''You don't need to teach me anything besides the word ''limit'' definitely doesn't suit from your mouth since you have crossed all limits since all you've been doing is carrying her--''

''LEETEUK!'' Both Taeyeon and Kangin yelled at the top of their lungs.

''DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME!'' Leeteuk pointed his finger at Kangin. ''Since I,too,know how to yell at you two besides I shouldn't even be here anymore since there's no point! I have no right over Taeyeon since you,Mr.Kangin have the right over her now AND you! Go stay with your boyfriend since I'm getting out of here so bye!''

''Leeteuk please listen to me!'' Taeyeon tried to stop Leeteuk but he had already went inside his car. ''Leeteuk! Leeteuk please!''

Taeyeon watched Leeteuk drive his car out of the parking spot and onto the road.All Kangin saw was Taeyeon crying and calling Leeteuk's name as she felt helpless and worried.

''He shouldn't have spoken to you like that.'' Kangin frowned.

''The way he drove his car off so angrily.....'' Taeyeon worriedly held her hands. ''I'm so scared....Didn't you see how angry he was when driving out of here?! Driving like that so late? What if......H-He...E-Everytime he gets angry,he hurts himself! I'm so scared!''

''Taeyeon why are you worried for him especially after the way he just spoke to you?'' Kangin sighed.

''We need to go look for him!'' Taeyeon turned around to face Kangin. ''I don't know where but we need to find him please! Please Kangin.''

Kangin looked at Taeyeon's watery eyes and saw the poor girl,begging to him as she had her hands clasped  towards him.He felt sorry seeing the poor girl,worrying and caring about someone who doesn't even deserve her especially not after he had said all that about her but could Kangin bear to see Taeyeon like this? Of course not hence forcing him to slowly nod his head and agree to her request even though he had no personal wish to do so.

 

After driving around for a long time,Kangin took a glance at Taeyeon,who was continously looking arouund the scenes to spot any cars that were at the side of the road or any where that she could have a look at.Taeyeon just knew that something wrong was going to happen especially with how Leeteuk had left so angrily.She knew that Leeteuk always lands into trouble after getting angry and implusive with what he does next hence making her worried if he injures himself as he was driving a car.She prayed inside her head for Leeteuk's good health and to find him quickly.

''STOP THE CAR!'' Taeyeon immediately yelled,making Kangin to do so.

Taeyeon ran out of the car and ran to a nearby car,that was on the road that she found suspicious.She immediately looked inside the window and there she saw Leeteuk,unconscious with blood running down his face from his forehead,making her to hold his head with her hands as she felt worried sick for his health and well-being.

''Oh my god Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon called out his name as she tapped his face.

Kangin watched Taeyeon pull the car's door out and continously call his name as she cupped his face.He looked away as he felt hurt with how the love of his life was caring so much for her husband,the person who truly had the right over her while him? He was just some one who entered her life as a mistake.He regretted coming back since he knew that he had already lost her.He was no match for Leeteuk,making him to question his existence in Taeyeon's life.

''Leeteuk please wake up!'' Taeyeon called out. ''Please open your eyes!''

''Taeyeon! Taeyeon calm down!'' Kangin replied. ''Just calm down! We need to take him to the hospital.''

Taeyeon and Kangin carried Leeteuk's body back to the orphanage area,where they were currently staying to immediately cure his wound and hopefully to place a band-aid over the wound to stop it from infecting.Taeyeon stood near her husband,who was lying down on the bed and looked at his unconscious face whereas Kangin came back with an injection in his hand.

''You need to move your sleeve.'' Kangin said. ''Painkiller for the pain in your leg.''

Leeteuk slowly felt his vision getting back to normal as his head started to move around.He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Taeyeon pulling her shirt's sleeve slightly higher on her arm whereas Kangin just smiling at her then the next thing he saw was the two of them looking at him,making him want to get off the bed and away from them immediately.

''Leeteuk where are you going?!'' Taeyeon stopped him.

''Leeteuk your right ankle is injured so you need to just relax.'' Kangin spoke out.

''Leeteuk.'' Taeyeon watched him stand up hence making her to stand in front of him. ''Please don't do this! You might hurt yourself even more!''

''I am NOT going to stay here!'' Leeteuk firmly spoke out.

''Then where are you going to go?'' Kangin questioned.

''I'm going back home!'' Leeteuk replied.

''You're NOT going any where!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Get out of my way!'' Leeteuk angrily spoke.

''You're NOT going any where!'' Taeyeon angrily went to the door and closed it. ''Enough is enough! All I'm trying to do is help you! I'm just doing what a wife is supposed to do hence why I'm NOT leaving you alone and I will always be with you any where you go!''

Kangin just stood there,at the side of the room,with his arms crossed as he sighed over watching the married couple's argument.Leeteuk angrily gave Taeyeon a glare before he got himself a bat,that he saw and helped himself to walk out of the room whereas Taeyeon sighed over watching her husband desperately trying to stay away from her and Kangin,making her sigh over their horrible state but before she could even think about standing still and doing nothing,she immediately went after him to stop him from causing himself any more injuries.

''Leeteuk please stop!'' Taeyeon pleaded. ''If you don't stop then you might risk yourself into getting more injuries!''

''I already know that but I can handle and manage myself.Thank you!'' Leeteuk sarcastically replied. ''Besides I'm not as weak like you who needs other people to carry them!''

Taeyeon looked down at the floor after how her husband had shaded her but she shook her head to remind herself that her husband and his well-being is the thing she needs to focus on right now. ''Leeteuk! I'll take you to the hospital!''

''I can take myself there!'' Leeteuk replied.

''Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon grabbed his wrist. ''Please Leeteuk! Don't be so stubborn besides we have already spoken to one another about this.''

''Not us,it's only you!'' Leeteuk took his arm away from Taeyeon. ''All I've been doing is listening to you but don't mistaken the fact that I will NOT obey whatever you say to me!''

''You have to listen and obey to what I say!'' Taeyeon demanded as she held his wrist again.

''I'll just see how you will stop me!'' Leeteuk scoffed as he got inside his car.

''If I could stop you then the divorce papers.....'' Taeyeon bit her bottom lip.

Leeteuk angrily started his car and threw the bat at the back of his car.He was ready to leave and get out however he saw that Taeyeon,who had injured her ankle,was hobbling her way to the front of the car,stopping Leeteuk from driving off,making him to be shocked whereas Kangin stood near at the corner of the road,observing and looking at the married couple's scene.

''You want to go right?'' Taeyeon angrily spoke as she stood in front of the car. ''Then fine! Just go!''

Leeteuk hissed as he couldn't believe Taeyeon but he knew that this wasn't going to stop him. He tried to drive his car to the right to get out but Taeyeon quickly went in front of the car again,blocking him from driving off.

''What the hell is wrong with you?! Stop being so childish and get out of my way!'' Leeteuk angrily demanded.

''If you want to drive off then run me over and drive off!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Taeyeon stop being so childish or else....'' Leeteuk threatened.

''Or else what?!'' Taeyeon questioned. ''You would run me over? Then do it! Come on Leeteuk! Just do it!''

Leeteuk angrily vroomed his car at Taeyeon a couple of times as a way of signalling her that he was getting pretty pissed at what she was doing whereas Taeyeon didn't dare move out of the way! If her husband could be stubborn and immature with things then she could do the exact same to him.Taeyeon could hear Leeteuk's car vrooming at her yet she didn't move at all then the next thing she saw was her husband angrily slamming his fists on the steering wheel before getting out of the car and standing in front of her.

Leeteuk looked at his wife and knew he had lost to her on this battle.He knew he was hurt,maybe a bit too weak to drive so he just stood there silently,not wanting to say anything and the next thing he saw was his wife sitting at the driver's seat,which made him to hobble his way to the passenger's seat,that was next to her then they drove off whereas Kangin watched the two drive off and just crossed his arms,silently as he looked to the other side as he felt hurt that he was just forgotten.

As Taeyeon drove,Leeteuk angrily frowned and crossed his arms before he looked to the window,refusing to even take a glance at Taeyeon,who took one glance at him before looking at the road.

*I know you're angry but the reason you're angry isn't correct Leeteuk.* Taeyeon wished that she could explain everything to him.

*I don't know whose fault it is but I know one thing that I've never been so hurt with things like this before.* Leeteuk couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon being carried by Kangin.

Taeyeon took one glance at Leeteuk,who moved his head to look at her hence making the two to have a short and quick eye contact moment before Taeyeon looked at the car's windshield and was adjusting it before she saw a car was driving behind them and the driver was no one else but Kangin,making her slightly to be surprised.

Kangin couldn't stop thinking about all the moments he saw between Leeteuk and Taeyeon,making him to be so angry,frustrated and hurt with everything he had seen in this one day.He couldn't understand why Leeteuk would even think about Taeyeon choosing him when it was clear and obvious to him that Leeteuk mattered much more to Taeyeon than Kangin could ever mean to her.

*I never could even think that you could care about someone much more than me!* Kangin thought. *What should i do Taeyeon? I can't control my feelings in front of you but the way you are so worried about Leeteuk yet the way he treats you.....How can you even tolerate all this?!*

Taeyeon knew that the atmosphere between her and Leeteuk was a bit too silent,making her to clear and say something to him to get the conversation between the two going.

''Why are you quiet Leeteuk?'' Taeyeon questioned,making Leeteuk to roll his eyes and look away. ''Don't you want to ask me anything?''

Taeyeon angrily stepped on the brakes and looked at Leeteuk since she wanted to talk to him.She wanted to clear the air between them and hopefully start something new together or,at least,be good friends with each other.

''Say something Leeteuk.'' Taeyeon sighed. ''Did you honestly think you could drive to SM hospital like this?''

Leeteuk shot a glare at her. ''I've always done everything alone hence why this pain....anyway whatever I do,it shouldn't even matter to you since you ruined everything by signing the divorce papers!''

''Do you think a piece of paper determines how our relationship is going to be?!'' Taeyeon questioned. ''No it doesn't because we make the relationship,not the piece of paper so tell me Leeteuk! Why are you basing how our relationship is just by a piece of paper?!''

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon,who seemed to have watery eyes and had an eye contact momemt with her before the two both heard a car honk beside them,making them to look to see who it was and it was none other than Kangin,making Leeteuk to angrily look away since he had ruined everything again.

''Everything fine?'' Kangin asked as he noticed Taeyeon had stopped the car at the side of the road.

Taeyeon gave him a nod before driving off.

 

At the hospital

Taeyeon looked at her husband's ankle and took some notes on her file before Kangin came into the room and Leeteuk angrily looked away.

''He's in a good amount of pain and his foot as been like that ever since the car.'' Taeyeon informed. ''Shouldn't we give him one more pain killer?''

Kangin tried to touch Leeteuk's foot however Leeteuk immediately moved it away,making Taeyeon and Kangin to look at him.

''I know that you don't want me to help you but unfortunately the patients can't choose their doctors.'' Kangin replied.

''I think we need to put a plaster over his ankle.'' Taeyeon placed her hand on Leeteuk's ankle.

''I want to go home!'' Leeteuk angrily demanded when he saw Kangin had placed his hand on top of Taeyeon's hand. ''I don't want you two to cure me or do anything to me!''

''Leeteuk you know that your condition is bad---'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''I feel suffocated in here!'' Leeteuk stood up.

''Please listen to me Leeteuk.'' Taeyeon spoke as she saw Leeteuk struggling to walk. ''I know you can take care of yourself but right now you need a specialist to be with you and that specialist is Dr.Kangin.''

Leeteuk turned around and looked at Kangin before looking back at his wife. ''Dr.Kangin specialises in cases like this,you would know of course but there is another type of thing that he is quite good at just like stealing other people's wives!''

Kangin angrily looked at Leeteuk.

''Aren't I right?'' Leeteuk looked at Kangin,making him to angrily walk out.

''Kangin!'' Taeyeon called out however Kangin had already left. ''Enough Leeteuk enough! Do you even know what you are talking about?! He's just here as a doctor and he wants to treat you but you......Just forget it!''

Leeteuk watched Taeyeon walk out of the room.

''Kangin! Kangin!'' Taeyeon walked after Kangin,who turned around to face her. ''Leeteuk shouldn't have said the things he said back there.''

''Let it be! It's alright.'' Kangin ruffled his hair. 

''Kangin....I....'' Kangin saw Taeyeon being nervous. ''I want you to sign Leeteuk's discharge papers!''

''Discharge papers huh?'' Kangin was disappointed.

''He needs rest hence why I'm going to take him home!'' Taeyeon spoke. ''I know Leeteuk shouldn't have said everything that he had spoken back there but just think from his point of view and why he would say that? Dr.Kangin your patient said something to you and you just walked out of there,forgetting your responsibilities and actually...well this is quite an old habit of yours! When you wanted,you would give that person all your attention and time and when you didn't want to do anything then you would just leave her alone and run away!''

Kangin took a look at Taeyeon,who had just shaded him.

''But I won't risk Leeteuk's health because of this habit of yours.'' Taeyeon declared. ''He needs care and I will do that for him hence why you should sign these papers!''

''I am NOT going to sign these papers!'' Kangin crossed his arms.

''Why not?!'' Taeyeon asked.

''Because I can't see you and Leeteuk together!'' Kangin angrily replied.

''What is this Kangin?!'' Taeyeon sighed. ''You're thinking about yourself more than your patient?!''

''Sometimes you have to think about yourself as well!'' Kangin replied. ''Even I'm a human and I also have feelings!''

''But you are a doctor right now and you seem to be forgetting your duties!'' Taeyeon argued.

''I'm sorry but as a doctor's point of view as well,I will not sign these papers!'' Kangin replied. ''Because I believe the patient should stay at the hospital!''

Before Taeyeon could say anything or argue with Kangin,he had already walked away from her sight.

 

Taeyeon was worried sick as to where her husband could be after searching for him for hours in the hospital hence leading to only one place left to look for,their house! She quickly drived there as quick as she could and immediately ran to the door,opening it to see her husband was trying to walk with the help of his crutch then she saw him to almost fall down.

''Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon immediately called out,making Leeteuk to turn around and look at her.

Leeteuk quickly tried to close the room's door however Taeyeon held the door. 

''If you want to close the door then do it! At least the pain my hand gets won't be as painful as the way you are treating me right now.'' Taeyeon said,making Leeteuk to look away.

''It would be better if you don't talk about hurt and pain.'' Leeteuk hissed.

''If you hate me so much then what are you waiting for?!'' Taeyeon spoke. ''Close the door!''

Leeteuk glared at his wife as he held the door but he immediately pushed it open before standing in front of her then walking away from her.

*You have closed the door Taeyeon! You pushed me away from your life and went with Kangin so why this fake behaviour?!* Leeteuk sighed. ''You should not be here Taeyeon!''

Taeyeon watched her husband walk off and all she did was look down on the ground,thinking of how things were going to be better between them.Taeyeon could hear the sounds of struggle that was coming out of Leeteuk's mouth and she could see how hard it was for him to hobble around the room with his crutch,making her to follow him.

''Why are you giving this punishment to yourself?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Just leave me alone!'' Leeteuk demanded.

''If i wanted to do that then I wouldn't be here!'' Taeyeon argued. ''Were you ready to leave me alone?! Why didn't you leave me alone so I could die?! Why did you marry me in the first place?! Why did you agree to marry me?!''

''That's what I'm thinking as well!'' Leeteuk argued back. ''Why did I marry you?! Why did I agree to all this?! Especially considering the fact that love doesn't even exist between us!''

''Do you honestly think there is nothing between us?'' Taeyeon asked as her eyes started to become watery.

''No there isn't!'' Leeteuk yelled at her before looking away.

''Wrong! That's wrong!'' Taeyeon refused to believe that. ''If that was the case then I wouldn't have been here! If that was the case then you would have shut that door! If that was the case then you would have run me over by now! We're married now Leeteuk and I'm your wife! Besides I will NOT leave my husband alone!''

Leeteuk looked away since he knew that whatever Taeyeon was saying was right.He couldn't do all that to her because he loves her! He cared about her way too much to even think about hurting her but the state of their marriage and Kangin always getting in the middle of everything gave him proof as maybe it was all one sided and she felt nothing for him.

''Leeteuk...Leeteuk please!'' Taeyeon stood near him. ''Please give me one chance! Let me take care of you just this once! I remember when I needed help then you were there for me hence why when you need help,please let me help you! I just want one chance where I can be there to help you! Please Leeteuk!''

Taeyeon placed her hand on Leeteuk's shoulder and slowly held his hand with the other hand,making Leeteuk to snatch his hand away from her and Taeyeon,who was surprised with the sudden outbrust,immediately took her hands away from Leeteuk.

''I don't need anyone's help!'' Leeteuk angrily spoke. ''No matter how much you try to prove to me that you and Kangin don't have anything between you two,I still won't believe it since I saw everything in front of my own eyes! The way he carried you into his arms,I saw it all! Taeyeon I'm not foolish!''

Taeyeon covered as she cried over what her husband had said to her.How could he think like that about her? Did he suspect her that much that he couldn't even see how genuine she was?! Taeyeon immediately ran upstairs and away from Leeteuk's sight,as she couldn't take it anymore.

 

Leeteuk slowly hobbled towards the door after wrapping his body with a bathrobe,that he wore after taking a quick shower.He held the handle,that was near the bathtub in order to get out and slowly limped his way to the door in order to get out however he slipped onto the floor after he mistakenly placed his foot on water,that was near the door.

''ARGH?!'' Leeteuk groaned his pain as he felt pain.

Taeyeon,who was in the bedroom,tidying the room,suddenly stopped when she heard Leeteuk's cries of pain,making her to run to the bathroom to see her husband,on the floor.Taeyeon saw her husband,holding his ankle as he continously moaned and tightly closed his eyes.

''Oh my god!? Are you okay?!'' Taeyeon held Leeteuk.

''I don't need your help!'' Leeteuk angrily spoke.

''We can fight about this later but first you need my help and.....'' Taeyeon stopped talking when she realised how close her face was to Leeteuk,making him to look at her. 

Leeteuk slowly held onto Taeyeon's hand as she helped him to get up and he couldn't help but moan out his pain as he tried to stand up.

''I said I don't need your help!'' Leeteuk snatched his hand off Taeyeon. ''I'd rather die than take your help!''

Taeyeon watched her husband limp his way out of the bathroom as he held onto near by things as a way of support and looked down on the ground,not denying that she was hurt with what he had just said to her.Taeyeon decided to go downstairs to arrange the table so that she could give Leeteuk breakfast however she looked down on her phone when she heard it rang but felt a bit hesistant to pick it up when she saw who it was.

''Hello?'' Taeyeon picked up her phone.

''I...well there's a patient on bed number 16 that you are currently treating.'' Kangin spoke. ''His sugar level has gotten a bit too high so what's his dosage?''

''I've given him his injection.'' Taeyeon replied. ''Why do you ask?''

''I need to know since there was no information about it in his medical treatment and history.'' Kangin answered.

''Oh my god! I guess I forgot to write that down.'' Taeyeon sighed whereas Leeteuk slowly walked down the stairs with the support of the rails. ''I am so sorry Kangin!''

Taeyeon turned around when she heard a sound behind her and there she saw Leeteuk,looking at her before angrily turning away and limping away from her.

''Leeteuk wait! I'm coming!'' Taeyeon called out,making Kangin to hear another thing of her and her husband.

''I don't need your help!'' Leeteuk grumbled as he wore his shirt. ''Besides you seem like you're saying sorry to a very important person!''

''Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon saw him almost about to fall down.

''Please!'' Leeteuk glared at her. ''You don't need to show your so called sympathy over things like this!''

''I just want to help you!'' Taeyeon softly spoke.

''Why?!'' Leeteuk shouted. ''Do you want to keep reminding me about how the state of my body is?! Tsk it's only for a few days then I don't need this walking stick with me either! By the way,I don't need your help nor do I ever want it!''

''I know you don't want my help but I'm just trying to----'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''Do you NOT get it Taeyeon!?'' Leeteuk angrily asked. ''Can't you leave me alone?! I will NEVER take your help! Even if I was close to dying and you were there to help me,I would rather choose to die!''

Taeyeon watched her husband limp out of the house with her walking stick.

*I understand Leeteuk that this isn't your fault but how can I make you understand that I want to stay with you?!* Taeyeon wiped her tears.

Kangin sighed as he hung up the phone.

*I guess things have gotten much worse.How could Leeteuk talk to Taeyeon like that?!* Kangin ruffled his hair. *I guess I have to do something to bring these two together! I guess I have to use Dr.SM's help with this as well!*

 

Leeteuk angrily looked at the reflection of his mirror and groaned.He knows the way he is treating Taeyeon isn't good at all but what else could he do?! It was better for him to act this way so that he could move on from her and hopefully this pain will no longer taunt and hurt him anymore.He hated the way he always made her cry and the way that he always spoke to her angrily but it was the only way Leeteuk believed that Taeyeon will leave him.

Kangin looked at Leeteuk and knew that he had to do the right thing.He couldn't bear to even think about removing Taeyeon or getting away from her but he knew that it was the correct thing for him to reunite both Taeyeon and Leeteuk together.It was the right thing as a person who did nothing but interfere in their life.

''It hurts you that you have caused so much pain to Taeyeon isn't it?'' Kangin asked as he stood behind Leeteuk. ''I guess now you're wondering why am I even here? Actually Taeyeon should be here right? I'm here to take you to her since....she haven't eaten anything since this morning.''

''Argh just stop up and stop this acting!'' Leeteuk groaned as he looked away. ''Taeyeon hasn't eaten anything?! Yeah right!''

''She hasn't!'' Kangin argued. ''She did this in order to prove her love for you! She's been doing this ever since this morning don't you get it?! She's sacrifising her food just for you!''

''Oh stop it!'' Leeteuk demanded. ''I know that Taeyeon has not done such thing and if she has then we both know who it is actually for!''

''Obviously for her husband,who is you!'' Kangin argued. ''Here you are,thinking about her whereas she's at the terrace waiting for you so you two can speak to one another!''

''Yeah right!'' Leeteuk scoffed. ''She's waiting for you,not me so go or else it might be too late.''

''Hence why I'm here to get you!'' Kangin stopped Leeteuk from walking off. ''Just keep quiet and come with me so I can bring you to her since I'm not going to go without bringing you to her.''

''It's always been Taeyeon,Taeyeon,Taeyeon out of your mouth!'' Leeteuk angrily yelled. ''if you're so worried for her then go to her! Get out of here! I'm not going to listen to your nonsense or believe any of it so just leave!''

''I'm only going if you agree to come along with me!'' Kangin replied.

''Then wait here all you want since I will not come with you!'' Leeteuk frowned.

''I know you don't believe me hence why I'm saying that you should come along with me and see it for yourself.'' Kangin sighed. ''She's been doing all for you! She's doing something so big to prove to you that you are worth something in her life!''

Leeteuk was about to say something when the two men both heard a couple of footsteps running around.

''Dr.Taeyeon's almost about to faint!'' They heard someone say.

''She looks like she's been very dizzy!'' Another one said.

Leeteuk immediately felt worried over what he had just heard,making him to grab Kangin.

''Where is she?!'' Leeteuk demanded to know.

''Let's go!'' Kangin ran out of the room.

Kangin ran upstairs with Leeteuk following him,extremely nervous and worried for how Taeyeon could be right now.He ran even faster than Kangin up the stairs in order to see how Taeyeon was doing and the next thing he saw was the closed door,making him to push it with all his might and there he saw Taeyeon,looking a bit weak.

Taeyeon happily smiled as she saw Leeteuk there,at the door then walking closer and closer to her.Taeyeon watched her husband walk closer to her and then he angrily took out a chocolate bar out of his pocket,opening the wrapper and putting the bar near Taeyeon's mouth.

Taeyeon blinked her eyes a few times as she saw Leeteuk putting the chocolate bar near ,making him to be happy that he actually cared a bit about her feelings.Taeyeon was interrupted by Leeteuk slightly shaking the bar towards her,signalling her to take a bit out of it.Taeyeon figured maybe silence was the perfect way of the two to break this horrible situation of theirs hence making her to slowly get closer to the chocolate bar,that was near and took a small bite out of it. 

Kangin,who was at the side of the door,watched the scene between the two then looked away,he knew that this was going to hurt him for a long time.His right over Taeyeon was long gone and now the first love of his life was already someone else's,forcing himself to keep believing that the pain was worth it since he knew that this was the right thing to do however his thoughts was interrupted by Leeteuk's sarcastic laugter.

''You called me here for a joke isn't it?'' Leeteuk frowned.

''Leeteuk that wasn't the reason.'' Taeyeon tried to explain.

''Then what is it? Did Kangin refuse to help you so you had to go find your next person,who turns out to be me?!'' Leeteuk scoffed.

Kangin angrily clenched his fists as he couldn't believe Leeteuk.How dare he even treat her like this?! How long is this going to take until Leeteuk realises what he has is a girl that is one in a million,the one that he fell in love with for a long time however Kangin had lost to Leeteuk,who has what Kangin wants.Kangin was about to argue with Leeteuk however he stopped himself.

*No I can't! If I interfere then the problem will get bigger.* Kangin decided that it was best for him to keep quiet. *I guess these two have to handle it themselves!*

''Wow Taeyeon look at your innocent face,that anyone can believe in!'' Leeteuk taunted. ''I came here since you didn't eat anything BUT that doesn't mean I will believe anything you say to me so please stop this!''

''Leeteuk,the thing between me and Kangin---'' Taeyeon could feel her cheeks was getting wet.

''I don't care! I don't want to know!'' Leeteuk yelled. ''All you guys have been doing is acting around and everything is a lie! I've been brought here for no reason! Argh just forget it! Why am I even here in the first place?!''

Leeteuk angrily stormed off down the stairs as he couldn't take any more of this.He just wished to get away from this all whereas Taeyeon broke down into tears and fall down on the floor as she couldn't take it anymore.She wished that Leeteuk would just listen to her for once but all he's been doing is yelling and taunting her.Can't he see how he's been treating her? Does she really mean nothing to him? 

*I guess these two really need to reunite soon! No matter what I'll try it for you,Taeyeon!* Kangin sighed.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

More and More problems occur between TaeTeuk however Kangin decides to make these two become one and hopefully they will be back to their happy married state....

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)