Only ...................Author's Choice Part 2=Approval

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Hello! I decided to focus on TaeTeuk, SunSun, HyoHyuk,YulSung, SooWook and YoonBum for this chapter!


TaeTeuk

At the X-ray room

Taeyeon immediately stood up and turned her back to the door once she heard it was opened. She had been waiting for Leeteuk for some time and in order for her to express herself to him without hesistation, she decided to turn the lights off. She could hear footsteps getting louder as the person got further inside the room.

''You're finally here.'' Taeyeon smiled.

*Taeyeon?* Kangin could recognise her voice without even seeing her.

''You wanted this, didn't you? For us to meet at a place like this where no one will disturb us isn't it?'' Taeyeon continued to speak further on.

*Taeyeon wanted to see me privately?* Kangin was confused.

''There has always been some kind of restriction between us whether it was because of people or our duties but finally we're here alone now Leeteuk!'' Kangin could feel his heart break as the message was not directed to him at all. ''I know...I know you're always the first one to make a move between us but that doesn't mean it should always stay like that. Now we're together and I'm your wife!''

Kangin silently sighed as he turned around to face away from her, feeling awkward to hear this message yet wishing that she was his wife instead. Before he could stop any of this from further going on, he felt Taeyeon wrap her arms around him tightly. Old memories of them went through his head as he let this moment stay like this but before he could fully feel the moment, he felt Taeyeon's arms let go of him.

Taeyeon knew this wasn't Leeteuk especially by the body type she felt, causing her to immediately take a few steps back as she tried to think who this person was. Kangin knew she was confused, causing him to turn the lights on and turn around to face her. She had a shock of horror on her face as she couldn't believe the mistake she had just made.

''I'm sorry.'' Kangin apologised immediately.

''All the things I just said---'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''It's okay, I know they weren't for me.'' Kangin told her. ''It was for Leeteuk and I'm happy for you, I'm happy that you're happy with him! I'm happy that you've accepted him with all your heart and finally you're starting a new chapter in your life anyway, I have to go now!''

''Kangin!'' Taeyeon stopped him before he took a footstep to walk away. ''You know that you can't hide anything from me...so how are you? I-I...well..don't really know how to ask you but have you...have you moved on?''

Kangin turned around, not wanting to face her. ''Yeah of course, I promised you anyway Taeyeon, seriously I've got to go---''

Leeteuk entered the room, seeing the ex lovers together. ''What's going on, guys?''

Taeyeon and Kangin immediately stood up straight and took a few steps away from each other, seeing Leeteuk walk towards them with a smile.

''I was here to meet my date but it seems like you two are talking bad about me?'' Leeteuk joked with them, seeing that the atmosphere was awkward and silent.

''Don't consider yourself so important!'' Kangin chuckled, shaking his head. ''We have a lot of things to talk about other than you!''

''Yeah but anyways thanks for keeping Taeyeon company.'' Leeteuk smiled at Kangin before looking over at Taeyeon. ''Taeyeon, I'm so sorry for taking so long. I was on my way but I got an emergency duty I had to go to so it took some time but anyways did you tell Kangin?''

''Tell me what?'' Kangin was curious to know about the news. ''What are you two hiding from me?''

''Taeyeon is back at my....I mean we're living together at my house again!'' Leeteuk happily informed him.

''That's great news! Congratulations!'' Kangin forced himself to smile as wide as he could.

''What's up, Taeyeon? Why are you so quiet?'' Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon wasn't contributing to the conversation at all.

''Is this any time to come? I've been waiting for you for some time.'' Taeyeon complained.

''But Taeyeon, I told you that I was on the---'' Leeteuk was interrupted.

''You'll never understand.'' Taeyeon snapped.

''You're acting like Kangin was going to kidnap you or something?'' Leeteuk joked but saw that Taeyeon wasn't amused as she stormed out of the room. ''Taeyeon? Taeyeon?''

Kangin shook his head at the scene before he, too, started to get out of the room but Leeteuk immediately grabbed hold of him.

''Where do you think you're going? I need someone to hear me out!'' Leeteuk groaned, feeling frustrated with himself. ''My timing has gone so bad, I've been influenced by you!''

''Hey what do you---'' Leeteuk placed his finger on top of his lips and shushed Kangin, signaling him to be quiet.

''I'm not done! Why is it that when I'm here, Taeyeon isn't here and when she's happy, I don't know how but I manage to ruin her mood!'' Leeteuk grumbled. ''Can you give me some new idea please!''

''If you think I'm here to give you any new ideas then you're wrong!'' Kangin shook his head at him. ''Besides stop staring at me so much, people will think you're in love with me and you know how society will view us.''

''Argh?!'' Leeteuk shook his head at Kangin as he walked out of the room.

Kangin could hear Taeyeon's voice in his head repeating the question of whether he had moved on from her or not, he sighed to himself as he placed his hands inside his pockets. *Ever since you've been gone, there has been this empty space in my life that no one can get rid of.*

 

At TaeTeuk's house

Taeyeon got inside the house after a tiring day of work to see Leeteuk smiling brightly at her before he held her hand and pulled her along to the dining table.

''Leeteuk, what are you---'' Taeyeon wanted to know what was going on.

''Please sit, Taeyeon! I have something for you!'' Leeteuk requested, causing Taeyeon to sit down.

Leeteuk lifted the lid to reveal a plain chocolate cake, that was presented upside down and by the looks of it, a little burnt but it was the thought that counted as she smiled at him for trying to make a cake for her in the first place.

''Did you---'' Taeyeon looked at him.

''I made it for you!'' Leeteuk nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

''But...but why is it upside down?'' Taeyeon asked, wondering if he didn't know it was upside down.

''Well the thing is this cake is like my life! When you weren't in it, it was upside down.'' Leeteuk replied. ''But now that you're back....''

Taeyeon watched Leeteuk get another plate and flip it to reveal the other side, which had various colours of cream that was squished but she smiled at the cute reference he presented to her. She watched him get a knife and cut a piece before he held it in his hand and presented to feed her. She ate the piece of cake with a smile before she took a piece of the cake and decided to feed him back.

Leeteuk smiled as he chewed onto the cake until his smile completely disappeared once he tasted his creation. *This cake tastes really bad!*

Taeyeon giggled at his reaction, shaking her head that he had put salt rather than sugar in the cake but she appreciated the efforts he had done for her.

 

At the corridor

Taeyeon stopped walking when she saw Leeteuk was looking after a young patient, smiling at the boy as he spoke to him. She smiled at the cute interaction before he looked to his right by accident and saw Taeyeon was watching the scene, causing her to hide her face with the folder she was holding. Leeteuk chuckled at the scene as he walked towards her, grabbing hold of the folder once he stood in front of her.

''In five minutes, come to the recreation room!'' Leeteuk told her. ''I'll be waiting for you there.''

Leeteuk smiled as he handed Taeyeon back her folder, walking past to go ahead to the room whereas Taeyeon watched him walk away whilst a smile appeared on her face.

Within a minute or two, Taeyeon proceeded to walk towards the recreation room and opened the doors to find the place was well decorated. There was rose petals in the center of the room that was formed in a shape of a heart and a few candles placed around the heart shape. She was too busy, looking at the center piece of the decoration to realise that Leeteuk had stood behind her.

''Taeyeon, I don't know whether I've managed to make a place in your heart or not.'' Leeteuk began to speak, causing her to turn her head to look at him. ''But in my heart, there's only you in it! I don't want you to be away from me nor will I let it happen, I promise!''

Taeyeon smiled at him after hearing the confession from her husband, she felt happy to hear him say how special she was to him. Leeteuk smiled at her as he got something from his hands, that he was hiding behind his back. She looked to see it was a wrapped gift that he was holding for her to take.

''This is for you.'' Taeyeon wondered what could be inside.

''What's in it?'' Taeyeon smiled as she asked with more excitement.

''You'll find out.'' Leeteuk .

Taeyeon took the gift and began to start unpacking it to see what could her husband give her. Leeteuk smiled at her before a realisation entered his mind. 

''I...I don't think I should give this right now.'' Leeteuk began to doubt his idea. ''I think it's too early.''

''Wait, let me see!'' Taeyeon opened the lid to see what was inside.

Leeteuk watched Taeyeon grabbed hold of the garment and held it to see what it was. Her face dropped when she realised it was a lingerie dress, causing her to look at him as she was surprised to receive such a gift.

''I....I...think you're not ready right?'' Leeteuk knew this was a bad idea.

''Leeteuk, I'm really sorry.'' Taeyeon began to feel uneasy. ''I need some time, I'm not ready yet.''

Leeteuk nodded his head at Taeyeon with a smile, the two hadn't consumated their marriage yet and Taeyeon knew Leeteuk was waiting patiently for it to happen but she needed more time to be ready, she was still new to the whole marriage ordeal as the two were just starting their marriage life again. These things take time and for now, Leeteuk knew it wasn't a good idea to push things too early.

 

At the locker room

Leeteuk groaned as he felt exhausted over the argument he recently had with his colleagues over their duty, Taeyeon followed after him into the room and watched him grumble under his breath.

''Leeteuk---'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''They just don't understand me sometimes.'' Leeteuk complained, frowning like a child.

''Leeteuk, they're your friends.'' Taeyeon reminded him to not complain about them. ''We all know you're a good person and you don't want to fall out with people so why don't you do something for them? Something that they'll like?''

''Actually, you're right.'' Leeteuk lifted his head with a smile as he stood up to face Taeyeon. ''But Taeyeon, if I decide to listen to your advice then what will I get in return?''

''H-Huh?'' Taeyeon blinked her eyes.

''I should get something for being an obedient husband.'' Leeteuk leaned his face closer to Taeyeon's. ''Something like maybe a kiss?''

Taeyeon immediately turned around, feeling coy with how the conversation had turned so romantic out of nowhere. She felt her goosebumps go up when Leeteuk wrapped his arms around her, resting his face against her neck.

''I-I....think you...should do something special for your friends...that's all.'' Taeyeon cleared , starting to feel quite shy. ''Something...like...uhm....''

''A party?'' Leeteuk let go of her as he moved his body and head to face her face.

''That's a great idea!'' Taeyeon clicked her fingers.

''Actually you're right! I think I should throw a grand party for my friends tonight!'' Leeteuk walked a few steps ahead with a smile on his face, not seeing that Taeyeon's smile was now gone. ''And it will be just us boys! No girls!''

''But tonight?'' Taeyeon questioned him.

''Yeah, it will be a good boys night out!'' Leeteuk smiled as he walked towards his locker.

*I thought me and Leeteuk would be able to spend some time together tonight...* Taeyeon had a small frown on her face as she looked to the side.

*Taeyeon, I want to give you a surprise birthday party!* Leeteuk smirked at his wife's back, he knew she was getting a little upset that he didn't remember that it was her birthday. *I just can't tell you now or else it won't be a surprise.*

Leeteuk grabbed hold of his folder before he slammed it shut, making his wife look at him. He had to continue the act to make it more believable even though he wanted to laugh at how he was pulling her leg and she was falling for it.

''Anyway Taeyeon, I was thinking---'' Taeyeon immediately walked over to face him.

''Do you have to give your friends a party tonight?'' Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

''Yeah, you're the one that told me to do something special for your friends to make up with them right?'' Leeteuk replied, shrugging his shoulders. 

Taeyeon walked towards her locker, frustrated that her husband had no idea about her birthday. It didn't feel right to just tell him just bluntly that it was her birthday, she was hoping that he would remember.

*He's acting like him and his friends have been friends for eternity!* Taeyeon glared at him quickly when he wasn't looking before she opened her locker. *He doesn't even understand that I want to celebrate my birthday with him, argh! He's so stupid sometimes!*

Taeyeon just grabbed hold of her folders and walked past her husband to get out of the room, he watched her go whilst he tried to hold his laughter. Sometimes when she gets angry, Leeteuk finds her ever so adorable with how her cheeks slightly stick out and her cute frown but before he could focus more on his thoughts, he looked at his watch and realised how little time he had left to fully plan and fruition Taeyeon's birthday party hence taking out his phone to call someone he had in mind. 

''Hello?'' Kangin wanted to know why Leeteuk had called him out of the blue.

''Kangin, I don't have much time but I need to invite you!'' Leeteuk quickly spoke, trying to make the conversation short as he had to invite more people.

''You already told me to go do some errands for the hospital, which I'm doing so what are you inviting me to?'' Kangin raised his eyebrow.

''Did you forget what the special occasion is, this week?'' Leeteuk questioned him.

*Taeyeon's birthday! I've never forgotten it!* Kangin knew it was Taeyeon's birthday but he had to play dumb, his love was happier with her husband. ''What's going on?''

''It's Taeyeon's birthday! How could you forget?!'' Leeteuk was surprised that he had forgotten such an important date.

''Oh sorry, I forgot.'' Kangin frowned, wanting to tell him that he had never forgotten it but he stopped himself.

''Anyway I'm organising a surprise birthday party tonight just for her!'' Leeteuk told Kangin with excitement. ''She doesn't even know that I know when her birthday is! It's going to be so fun!''

''Yeah...'' Kangin wished he was in Leeteuk's position right now.

''You better be at the party tonight!'' Leeteuk pretended to threaten him. ''Anyway I gotta call more people and make the arrangements so I'll see you tonight!''

 

After some time, Leeteuk sighed to himself as he sat down on the bench. He was getting a bit stressed with the party arrangements, some of the things like venues, food deliveries and decorations were not as easily accessible as he assumed it would be. There were a few restrictions in his way but he didn't wanted to disappoint Taeyeon, especially on her birthday.

''Argh, Leeteuk why can't you do the perfect arrangements for her birthday party?!'' Leeteuk grumbled to himself. ''She's the girl you're in love with! You have to do the best you can, damn it!''

Leeteuk groaned at himself as he fiddled with his fingers but stopped once he felt a hand on his shoulder.

''Leeteuk?'' Taeyeon called out his name. ''Are you okay?''

''No no I'm fine!'' Leeteuk assured, going over to his locker. ''I just can't find my stethoscope, that's all.''

Taeyeon glanced over to see his stethoscope was in his coat, just laying down, behind where he was sitting. She walked over to her husband and closed his locker, he was lying and it was pretty obvious. 

''I know why you're upset!'' Taeyeon confessed. ''You wanted to give me a surprise birthday party isn't it?''

Leeteuk's eyes immediately went wide open as he looked at his wife, surprised that she had tell so easily.

''This is the reason isn't it?'' Taeyeon questioned again.

''Yes, Taeyeon....'' Leeteuk let out his breath, feeling frustrated. ''But it's not working out! The place I wanted it to be at is not available, most of the food catering services wants a high price because of the order being placed too soon instead of advance, most people aren't free to come either and most of the arrangements...I can't seem to get my head around it! Argh this is all my fault!''

''Leeteuk, what's with you?'' Taeyeon kneeled down on her knees to face her husband, who was sitting down on the bench. ''If you want me to be honest then I don't really care if anyone comes to my birthday party or not. As long as you're there with me then that's all that matters to me!''

Leeteuk smiled at the sweet comment Taeyeon said to him, grabbing hold of her hand and tightly holding it. He felt so happy to just see her happy face shining at him and it felt even better to know that she was happy because of him.

 

At TaeTeuk's house

Leeteuk immediately went inside the kitchen and held the special cake in his hands. Taeyeon looked at him walking over to her with the chocolate cake plus a lit candle in the middle and could feel herself liking how her husband's dimples was on his face as he smiled widely at her. The clock had just struck midnight, making it officially the day of Taeyeon's birthday.

''Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Taeyeon-ah!'' Leeteuk cheerfully sang. ''Happy Birthday to you!''

Her husband's face was radiating with joy, his eyes had turned into an eyesmile shape and his smile was as wide as it could ever be with his dimples clearly there on his cheeks. Leeteuk patiently waited for Taeyeon to blow the candle, holding the cake in front of her face and watching her look at the beautifully decorated cake before she blew the candle.

''Did you make this cake?'' Taeyeon was hesistant because the last time Leeteuk made a cake for her, he had added the wrong ingredients to it.

''No no, I bought it for you! I didn't make it at all!'' Leeteuk chuckled. 

Taeyeon giggled back as she cut the cake and proceeded to feed her husband before he grabbed a piece and fed her back. Taeyeon grabbed a tissue and wiped then walked away from the table, causing Leeteuk to be confused since didn't she wanted to spend some time with him like he wanted to do so with her?

''Taeyeon, where are you going?'' Leeteuk asked.

''I know you want some proof from me as your wife right? You want me to show you that I only belong to you isn't it?'' Taeyeon asked him back, making him to be silent. ''I'm going to show you that proof.''

Leeteuk wasn't sure what Taeyeon was telling him but he just watched her go up her bedroom, wondering what she was planning to do for him to show that she was his.

Whilst he was waiting for Taeyeon to do whatever she was planning to do, Leeteuk's eyes was on the floor going from right to left a couple of times. He was wondering exactly what was his wife planning on doing and not a single idea came to his head as to how she would show him. He looked at the stairs and saw his wife walking down wrapped in her dressing gown, confused since she had nothing in her hands nor was there any hint as to what the way, of showing him that he belonged to her, was.

Taeyeon stared at her husband, gulping her saliva before she started to untie her dressing gown. Leeteuk stood up as he was surprised to see that she was dressed in the lingerie that he had bought for her. Could he be dreaming or was Taeyeon really standing in front of him wearing a lingerie, she was so gorgeous and breath-taking and now only he could see her like this.

*This is the proof of my love for you!* Taeyeon shyly looked down on the ground.

Taeyeon was expecting Leeteuk to take her the way he wanted to do so and felt nervous when Leeteuk stood in front of her. Leeteuk saw she couldn't look at him in his eyes, she was looking at the ground and was waiting for him to do something to her any second now but she became surprised when Leeteuk grabbed hold of her dressing gown and tied it for her instead. Was this not what he wanted from her?

''I know you're not comfortable, Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk could tell she was very nervous. ''Just to prove that you love me, you don't need to show it like this! No matter what Taeyeon-ah, I love you a lot and I want to be with you, not force myself onto you!''

Taeyeon glanced at his eyes before she looked away, taking in what he had just said to her.

''I'm going to wait for you and only when you're ready to move our relationship onto the next level, that's when things between us will progress.'' Leeteuk stated.

Taeyeon's respect for Leeteuk was always there but from this moment, she had admired him. She gulped her saliva as her hands tightly held onto the dressing gown's tie, she was still nervous from this experience but she nodded her head at his words, wanting to show him that she accepted what he had just said to her.

 

At the hospital corridor

Leeteuk walked alongside Taeyeon, he ruffled his hair as he was feeling a little embarrassed and awkward. He felt his hand brush against Taeyeon a couple of times and the silence between the two of them was killing him.

''Uhm....Taeyeon-ah...'' Leeteuk cleared his throat, trying to start any form of conversation to kill the silence. ''Today's a good day, just like your birthday.''

Taeyeon smiled at him before she shyly looked down on the ground. Her hand brushed against Leeteuk's once again but this time, Leeteuk grabbed hold of it and held it which caused her to look at him before her cheeks got even more warmer. The two made their way towards the conference room but she stopped, taking her hand away, before they got inside.

''We're getting late.'' Taeyeon was uncomfortable with showcasing any form of public display of attention.

''Let's go.'' Leeteuk understood her by now.

''Happy Birthday, Taeyeon-shi.'' Shindong wished Taeyeon.

''Happy Birthday, Taeyeon-shi.'' Nurse Niel said.

''Happy Birthday!'' Dr.Yeri smiled at Taeyeon.

Kangin entered the room, his face looked like he had a few wounds and bruises on his face. Taeyeon's attention was on him, wondering how he was hurt like that? Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon looking at something, turning around to see that it was Kangin she was looking at but he had questions about something else.

''How did you get that bruise?'' Leeteuk asked. ''Kangin, it looks serious.''

''It's nothing!'' Kangin brushed it off. ''I got into a little accident because it was raining a lot.''

''But it looks quite serious...'' Shindong commented.

''Guys, I'm telling you it's nothing serious.'' Kangin told them to stop.

''Anyway guys let's cheer up, today's a special day....'' Leeteuk smiled as he looked at Taeyeon. ''It's Dr.Taeyeon's birthday and I'm hosting a party at our house tonight so you all better make it there! It's your first birthday you're celebrating with me, Taeyeon so I want to make it special.''

Kangin glanced at the two looking at each other, frowning at the interaction as he was jealous before he glanced away and cleared his throat since he felt awkward.

''Anyway let's go back to our duties!'' Leeteuk cleared his throat.

Kangin sighed as he walked towards the locker room, opening his locker and holding a picture he had of him and Taeyeon when he was celebrating her birthday with her. He's never missed her birthday ever since he had known her but now, he had break that streak. He glanced at the entrance when he heard a couple of footsteps, seeing that it was Taeyeon at the door which made him put the photo away and close his locker.

''Kangin...'' Taeyeon spoke his name as she stood next to him.

''I need to go to my duties---'' Kangin tried to walk away.

''Won't you wish me a happy birthday?'' Taeyeon asked, stopping him.  ''Everyone has wished me except for you so isn't it better to wish me before you come to my birthday party? It'll look like you're crashing it if you don't.''

''Yeah, I was busy so I forgot...'' Kangin cleared his throat before he took his hand out. ''Happy Birthday.''

Taeyeon looked at his hand he got out before she slowly reached over to it, the two looked at their first skin contact they had in a long time as she shook his hand. Both Taeyeon and Kangin took their hand away once they were done with the interaction.

''Actually...I won't be able to come to the party...'' Kangin felt awkward. ''I'll be busy with work.''

''Why do you lie like this?'' Taeyeon sighed. ''You know that you can't lie to me right?''

''No I'm serious.'' Kangin replied. ''I'll be busy with work.''

''Tonight everyone will be there and if you come as well then I would like that.'' Taeyeon looked at him before she walked away, causing Kangin to sigh at their awkward moment.

*You aren't in my life anymore Taeyeon and it's still hard for me to accept this truth but you're right, I need to accept this!* Kangin glanced back at his locker.

 

At TaeTeuk's house

Everyone was already at the party, the whole place was beautifully decorated with massive balloons and shiny lighting all around the room. Dr.Yeri grabbed Leeteuk as she shook him with excitement.

''What?'' Leeteuk wondered what she was jumping about.

''Look at Dr.Taeyeon there!'' Dr.Yeri pointed at Taeyeon, making him to turn around to look at his wife.

Leeteuk saw Taeyeon wear a beautiful pink dress, that had ruffles all around the bottom part of the dress. He was amazed at how beautiful his wife looked, watching her take a few steps down the stairs as she looked around the room.

Taeyeon looked at the decorations carefully, her thoughts went back to Kangin since this was exactly how he decorated the place when they were together. She glanced over to her husband, who was wearing a black suit as he made his way over to her with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

This all felt like deja vu to Taeyeon since Kangin had done the same thing for her but her attention went back to Leeteuk, who gave her the red roses whilst the rest of the guests clapped their hands. She took them in her hands as her thoughts went back to how Kangin had organised and done the same thing for her.

''Happy Birthday.'' Leeteuk said before he took his hand out in front of her face.

Taeyeon stared at his face as she felt awkward, Kangin had done the same routine like this before. Did he take his help? She tried to smile at him before she took his hand. Kangin arrived in the house and was surprised to see the same decorations and arrangements he had done for Taeyeon was here.

''Taeyeon-ah, this is a surprise for you.'' Leeteuk said as he pointed at something in front of her. 

Leeteuk lifted the curtains away to the side and she saw there was a cake in the middle of the table, the design was familiar to what Kangin had done for her and Kangin had notice the same thing as he stood among the other guests. Taeyeon tried not to think too much of the past and focus more on what her husband did for her, smiling at everyone who were clapping as she held the knife to cut the cake.

''Did you do all of this arrangements?'' Taeyeon asked.

''First tell me if you were impressed with me or not?'' Leeteuk smiled.

''It's nice but you could have done everything more simple.'' Taeyeon told him. ''This wasn't necessary.''

''So that means you don't like it?'' Leeteuk blinked his eyes, afraid that he let his wife down.

''No no, I really like it.'' Taeyeon shook her head and hands vigorously. ''I just didn't wanted you to spend a lot of time and efforts on it.''

''It's your birthday, Taeyeon and I want to make it very special.'' Leeteuk smiled. ''Now shall we cut the cake?''

Taeyeon smiled as Leeteuk held her hand, both of them cutting the cake together whilst the others clapped and cheered. Kangin stood there in silence as he watched the scene before he looked away, he couldn't see the two interact, let alone see him feed her a piece of the cake. Taeyeon smiled and turned around to look at the guests then paused as she stood still once she saw Kangin looking at her from the crowd. He didn't wanted to look emotional or weak in front of her as he was still in pain, causing him to walk away to the bar area to get himself a drink. 

Taeyeon was dancing with Leeteuk in front of everyone but she glanced over at Kangin, seeing him drink alcohol. She didn't know whether it was a good idea for him to drink or not. Kangin got himself another glass and consumed it in one gulp, drinking a couple of more glasses in frustration.

''Hey.'' Leeteuk placed his hand on Kangin's shoulder. ''Are you okay?''

''I'm great! I'm fine!'' Kangin was starting to get a little tipsy. ''We're both happy so let's get a drink to celebrate!''

''No Kangin, I think I'm fine.'' Leeteuk didn't wanted to drink.

''Hey, why are you being such a baby?'' Kangin refused to take no for an answer. ''Just have a drink!''

''No, Kangin!'' Leeteuk didn't wanted the drink.

''Just have it already!'' Kangin tried to make Leeteuk drink the alcohol by forcing it near his mouth.

''No, Kangin...I...'' Leeteuk tried to push the drink away.

''Leeteuk seriously just have it!'' Kangin wanted him to drink, he was becoming very forceful.

*SMASH*

Taeyeon turned around to see a broken glass on the floor, making everyone to look at Leeteuk and Kangin and the scene they caused.

''Ha ha sorry everyone, sorry.'' Kangin uneasily laughed at the attention. ''I-I'm very happy today! I guess...I couldn't handle my happiness so...well...the glass fell from my hand that's all. Nothing to worry about, let's just get another drink.''

''Kangin..I---'' Leeteuk tried to stop him.

''Kangin!'' Taeyeon pulled him, causing him to turn around to look at her.

Taeyeon noticed another bruise on Kangin's face, which wasn't there before. Kangin took his arm away from Taeyeon before moving away to stand away from her.

''Just leave me alone.'' Kangin demanded. ''Because everyone's already left me anyway so what's the point of all this? I'm fine anyway let's get the party started! Happy Birthday Mrs.Taeyeon Leeteuk Park!''

Leeteuk and Taeyeon both tried to hold on to Kangin as he was losing his balance, he was clearly intoxicated at this point but he pushed them away from him.

''Stop it!'' Leeteuk tried to take the alcohol away.

''I know how to handle my life alright!'' Kangin raised his voice, pushing them away from him again. ''Just let go of me already! I'm fine, I'm telling you!''

''Kangin.'' Taeyeon wanted him to stop.

''I can handle myself just like how a wife should handle her husband, not their ex-boyfriends!'' Kangin commented, causing everyone to look at him in shock. ''Because....because....well the husband clearly is first isn't it? The ex is always last anyway, ha ha! Besides I'm the letter Z so I'm the last of the last but I...I'm not alone! I got my love with me, this lovely drink is always with me so everyone, I'm very happy! Let's get some music now!''

Kangin held on to Shindong, who was holding his body as he tried to get the alcohol away but Kangin gulped the alcohol in one go. Kangin began to jump around and mistakenly shoved Leeteuk away, causing everyone to be alarmed.

''I-I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have came here.'' Kangin sighed. ''I'm going to the toilet.''

''Let me--'' Leeteuk wanted to help him.

''I'm good! Let me go, myself!'' Kangin walked away by himself.

Taeyeon sighed as the drama was a bit too much to handle, Leeteuk wrapped his arm around her as he smoothed the side of her shoulder and tried to calm her down. This celebration had gone downhill at this point. Leeteuk walked over to the toilet to see how Kangin was doing.

''I-I'm sorry, the party...'' Kangin sighed.

''It's fine, don't worry.'' Leeteuk helped Kangin get inside the toilet.

''I-I...just wish everyone loved me like the way they love you....'' Kangin looked at Leeteuk. ''No one loves me...no one....T-Taeyeon....''

Leeteuk looked at Kangin, who was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

''She's gone...she's not in my life anymore...she left me....'' Kangin sadly spoke.

Leeteuk felt sorry that Kangin couldn't handle himself or his feelings, he wanted to help him cause Kangin helped him when Leeteuk needed help and Leeteuk knew how painful this feeling was. He knew exactly how it felt.

 

At Taeyeon's bedroom

The celebration party was over and Taeyeon was in her pyjamas, thinking about Kangin's behaviour. He was becoming like his old argumentive self and she knew he was hurting himself with the way he was behaving, he had this bad habit of his. Taeyeon glanced over to see her husband was now at home after dropping Kangin back home.

''Is Kangin fine?'' Leeteuk heard Taeyeon ask him, nodding his head to her question.

''He...He still hasn't moved on.'' Leeteuk told her.

''I know.'' Taeyeon let out a deep breath before she looked over at Leeteuk and held his hand between both of her hands. ''I..I want to stay with you!''

Leeteuk felt his heart beat faster as he was glad to hear Taeyeon say this to her. She leaned her head against Leeteuk's shoulder as she looked at the floor while he caressed her face, admiring her beautiful face.

''Kangin needs to move on in his life.'' Taeyeon spoke. ''Only he can help himself in doing this like the way I moved on from him when I decided to move on in my life with you.''

''Taeyeon-ah, we are his friends! We can't leave him alone.'' Leeteuk reminded. ''He feels so alone and in some way, we're the reason why he's in pain....so maybe we're also the remedy to his pain as well...''

Taeyeon lifted her head, nodding her head before she hugged him tightly. She felt thankful that he understood her whereas Leeteuk smiled, hugging her tightly in his arms.


SunSunHyoHyuk and YulSung

At the corridor

Yuri ran to her younger sister looking like she was going to faint soon, holding her to make sure she didn't fall.

''You still haven't eaten anything?'' Yuri frowned.

Hyoyeon had heard that Eunhyuk wasn't going to eat anything unless he got the chance to speak to Hyoyeon, making her want to do the same so that her father could let them speak.

''I want to support him.'' Hyoyeon told her. 

''He's not on a hunger strike, he's faking it!'' Yuri couldn't believe how naive Hyoyeon was. ''Trust me!''

''I know him, unnie!'' Hyoyeon refused to believe it.

Yuri was determined to show her the truth. ''But you can't trust someone so much like this, Hyo!''

''I know he can't lie about things like this...'' Hyoyeon assured her. ''Besides he promised me that he won't lie.''

''If I can prove it to you that he's lying then?'' Yuri asked.

''If that's the case then I'll forget about him.'' Hyoyeon told him.

Yuri walked away, she knew what she had to do. She was going to catch that idiot, eating something and showcase it to Hyoyeon to prove it to her once and for all.

 

At the terrace

Eunhyuk immediately ran towards Hyoyeon and hugged her with all his might, he finally found the opportunity to see her again. Both of them had missed each other so much, this was the first time they got to spend some time with each other after everyone found out about them.

''Thank God! I thought I would never be able to see you again.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''You can't give up this easily, Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon shook her head, wanting him to still stay strong.

''I'm not giving up but try facing your dad and your sister...'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''But anyway it's a good thing you left that letter in my locker!''

''I did? I thought you left a letter in my locker?!'' Hyoyeon was confused.

''But you're the one that told me to come here from what I read on that letter.'' Eunhyuk replied before he laughed. ''I think our friends did this to help us.''

''Eunhyuk, you look weak.'' Hyoyeon sadly said. ''If you were going to go on a hunger strike then you should have told me.''

''But I never said I would go on any hunger strike...'' Eunhyuk told her.

Yuri smirked as she was recording them speaking, she was satisfied that he was telling her what she knew. She knew he would never do anything drastic like this for anyone, let alone her younger sister.

''You lied!'' Hyoyeon couldn't believe it.

''What did I do?!'' Eunhyuk grabbed her hand, stopping her from walking away.

''This is all a game to you isn't it?'' Hyoyeon hissed. ''This is all an act for you right?''

''But Hyoyeon I--'' Eunhyuk was interrupted.

''Eunhyuk, just for you! Just for you, I haven't eaten anything for the past three days!'' Hyoyeon angrily told him. ''Some of our patients are even willing to go on a hunger strike to support us as well but enough! I don't want to see you nor speak to you again!''

Eunhyuk felt hurt to know that he had caused Hyoyeon so much pain and she had even gone on a hunger strike yet if only she could hear him out, he wanted to tell him that although he never said he was going to go on a hunger strike, it was true that he hasn't eaten anything for the past three days. Before he could stop Hyoyeon to tell her this, he felt his head starting to spin before he fainted on the floor.

 

At the hospital

The news of Eunhyuk fainting had been announced all around the hospital at this point. Yuri and Yesung were near Eunhyuk's room, entering to see Sungmin was looking after him.

''His blood pressure is very low.'' Sungmin informed. ''We need to give him our medical attention immediately!''

''Are you sure?'' Yuri was doubtful of Eunhyuk.

''Stop it, Yuri.'' Yesung looked at her. ''He hasn't eaten anything nor has he drank anything, not even water! Look at him looking so weak, no one can love Hyoyeon as much as he does! Will you only believe him when he dies?''

''I thought...thought he was acting and he was just going to betray my younger sister...'' Yuri felt guilty of even doubting Eunhyuk now. ''I guess he really does love my younger sister.''

Sungmin looked at Eunhyuk and splashed a few drops of water on to his face, causing his face to flicker before he slowly opened his eyes again.

''YA how can you do this?'' Yuri grumbled. ''You should go to a mental hospital, you stupid guy.''

''Eunhyuk, enough is enough.'' Sungmin said. ''You should eat something, your health is really bad at this point.''

''No, I can't!'' Eunhyuk refused.

''Please, Eunhyuk stop it.'' Yuri insisted on him to not continue anymore.

''I won't eat anything unless Hyoyeon is here with me.'' Eunhyuk coughed.

''Come on, Eunhyuk!'' Yesung held a glass of water.

''No!'' Eunhyuk was stubborn.

Dr.YG held on to Hyoyeon's hand, slowly pulling her to help her walk properly. She was already so weak because she had not eaten for the past three days. Dr.YG opened the door to the room Eunhyuk was in, making everyone to look at Dr.YG with shock. Eunhyuk watched Dr.YG make Hyoyeon sit down on a chair next to his bed.

''Dr.Eunhyuk, I know I'm stubborn but my daughter is more important for me.'' Dr.YG sighed, he had lost. ''Hyoyeon, you should feed Eunhyuk something and you should also eat something.''

Hyoyeon smiled at Eunhyuk before she grabbed the glass of water, placing it closer to his mouth before he drank it. Eunhyuk could see Hyoyeon's tears were rolling down her face as he held her hands. He got a banana from the fruit bowl, feeding it to Hyoyeon before he ate some of it. Their love had finally won!

 

At the locker room

Eunhyuk stood at the center of the room, watching Hyoyeon walk inside the room. He smiled brightly at her before he got out a red rose that he was hiding behind his back, causing Hyoyeon to look at it before she blushed. Yuri, Yesung and Jessica were at the entrance watching the scene before they cleared their throat but the couple weren't bothered as they stared into each other's eyes and held each other's hands.

''Hello? Guys?'' Yuri spoke, seeing they didn't bother to even look at her. ''Eunhyuk, she's my sister and I'm right here!''

''You're looking really pretty today.'' Eunhyuk complimented, moving the hair strand from Hyoyeon's face with his finger.

''Argh just forget it!'' The three of them shook their head, seeing that they were being ignored.

''Is your hand okay?'' Hyoyeon was worried when she saw Eunhyuk's hand had a wound. 

''Everything's fine now that you're here with me.'' Eunhyuk was so in love with Hyoyeon.

''Alright that's enough romance for now!'' Yuri shook her head, pulling Hyoyeon to where she was.

''Yeah let's get our duties finished first before you guys start this!'' Yesung and Jessica pulled Eunhyuk.

''I forgot to tell you guys something!'' Eunhyuk saw everyone look at him. ''I organised a party for you guys.''

''Alright that's great!'' Yesung was excited.

''It's a Valentine's day party, not a party just for you.'' Jessica reminded.

 

At the party

Dr.YG entered the party to see Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were dancing together, their eyes were stuck only on each other and everyone could tell they were so in love. Hyoyeon glanced over to her side and saw her father was staring at them, causing her to walk away and maintain some distance.

''I see you've organised a good party, Dr.Eunhyuk.'' Dr.YG nodded his head.

''Thank you sir.'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat.

Hyoyeon walked alongside her father over to the bar area to get a glass of orange juice. Dr.YG looked all around the room and noticed the colour red was visible all around the room with red love balloons, red lighting and red candles, even the carpet was red.

''So are you enjoying yourself, Hyoyeon?'' Dr.YG asked, Hyoyeon nodding her head along. ''By the way, do you know who picked all of the decorations?''

''Eunhyuk did! It's so nice, isn't it appa?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''It's nice but it's so red, there's red everywhere!'' Dr.YG commented before he looked at what Hyoyeon was wearing. ''Oh sorry I forgot you're wearing a red dress too but you're looking very nice.''

''Thank you appa!'' Hyoyeon smiled.

''Oh I see one of our shareholders are here too so I'll just go speak to you!'' Dr.YG walked away from Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk stood behind Hyoyeon before he wrapped his arms around her. ''Hello basketball.''

''It's Juliet, not basketball.'' Hyoyeon giggled. ''Besides Mr.Romeo, your party is very nice.''

''Well it was before your appa came here.'' Eunhyuk groaned a little.

''So then that means no more romance, isn't it Mr.Romeo?'' Hyoyeon teased.

''Of course not Miss.Juliet!'' Eunhyuk pulled her closer to him. ''Romeo and Juliet never ended their romance, everything was done secretly wasn't it?''

''But their version ended with their death.'' Hyoyeon reminded.

''But our version is written by me, not Shakespeare so Romeo and Juliet will always be happy!'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Eunhyuk, when appa is here then you can't even come near me.'' Hyoyeon teased.

''Oh really?'' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow. ''Wanna bet?''

''Fine!'' Hyoyeon shook hands with Eunhyuk. ''Oh look there's appa right now!''

Eunhyuk turned around to see her father was nearby, causing him to maintain some distance between their bodies.

''Eunhyuk you were getting near me weren't you?'' Hyoyeon began to again. ''Where are you going?''

''I'll be right back!'' Eunhyuk grumbled as he walked away, he couldn't be seen with Hyoyeon in front of Dr.YG.

 

At Dr.YG's office

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk stood in front of Dr.YG, who was sitting down on his desk. He had a case folder on his desk that he had just finished reading.

''Both of you have finished this within a day, great work on the case analysis by the way.'' Dr.YG complimented. ''I see you two are a great team, well done.''

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk glanced over at each other, smiling at the compliment they had received.

''I also want to make things between you two more official...'' Dr.YG told them. ''Otherwise all you two will be doing is sneaking out to meet each other at either the terrace or the canteen or store room and God knows where else.''

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk continued to smile at each other before they looked down.

''Stop smiling!'' Dr.YG demanded, causing both of them to stop immediately.

''Sorry sir!'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat.

''Anyway Dr.Eunhyuk, I want to meet your dad.'' Dr.YG told him.

Hyoyeon eyes glanced over at Eunhyuk, seeing his smile had disappeared now. Eunhyuk stared at Dr.YG and he looked very hesistant about the idea.

''Is everything okay?'' Dr.YG asked.

''Yes sir!'' Eunhyuk nodded his head.

''So then when can I talk about your relationship you have with Hyoyeon?'' Dr.YG questioned.

''Now is a great time, we can start right now!'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''No Dr.Eunhyuk, I want to talk to your parents about it.'' Dr.YG shook his head, taking his calender out. ''I see I'm free in two days so I think that will be a perfect time!''

Dr.YG noticed that Eunhyuk looked quite worried.

''Are you sure that everything is okay?'' Dr.YG asked.

''Yes sir!'' Eunhyuk stood up straight.

''Great, I'll speak to your parents on Saturday then!'' Dr.YG placed his calender away. ''We'll meet for lunch if he's available to do so!''

''Yes sir!'' Eunhyuk nodded his head before he walked away.

Hyoyeon followed behind him, she knew he was upset. ''Eunhyuk, let's talk about it! You'll feel better!''

''I don't want to! We can talk about anything else but not this.'' Eunhyuk retorded. ''I've already faced a lot because of them!''

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon pulled him, stopping him from walking off. ''They are your parents so please call them!''

''No!'' Eunhyuk refused. ''Hyoyeon please I don't want to talk about this!''

Hyoyeon was confused as to what the reason could be that Eunhyuk was refusing to even consider the idea of speaking to his parents. Eunhyuk walked inside the locker room before he thought about the past, there was just no way he could call his parents but then this was the barrier between him and Hyoyeon. If he didn't call his dad then he will lose Hyoyeon but he couldn't speak to his dad about it. Eunhyuk took out his phone and looked at his number, he pressed the number and dialed it. He heard it ring but then he immediately hung up the phone before it continued further on.

''I can't do it!'' Eunhyuk groaned.

 

At Dr.YG's house

Eunhyuk entered the house, seeing Dr.YG greeting him from the sofa. He was nervous and he thought Dr.YG probably had some questions as to where his parents were since he was here alone but he couldn't introduce them to him.

''Eunhyuk, you're here!'' Dr.YG greeted.

''Sir, actually my parents couldn't come!'' Eunhyuk lied. ''There were some problems so my dad---''

''No no there isn't any problems since me and your dad will solve them!'' Dr.YG interrupted. ''It's what we parents do best! You kids create problems while we solve them, right?''

Eunhyuk turned around to see his dad was at the kitchen, walking into the room with a plate of snacks in his hands.

''Dad?!'' Eunhyuk was surprised to see his father.

''Eunhyuk, come here my boy!'' His father hugged him tightly.

''I-I...I'm fine!'' Eunhyuk broke the hug, trying to maintain some distance.

''You two are acting as if you haven't seen each other in a long time.'' Dr.YG noticed. ''Why so?''

''Yeah why are we acting like this, Eunhyuk?'' His father acted.

''Well you see I'm busy with work so how would I be able to see you when I work all the time?'' Eunhyuk responded back to his father.

''He's just like me!'' His father laughed. ''Like father, like son!''

''I see I see but what about your wife?'' Dr.YG asked, wondering where she was.

''Which one?'' Eunhyuk's father looked at Dr.YG.

''Dad, he is talking about mom!'' Eunhyuk groaned.

''Oh yes yes, Eunhyuk's mom!'' Eunhyuk's father laughed. ''She's hardly at home, I was the one that raised him!''

''What he means is that she's a social worker so she's rarely at home.'' Eunhyuk explained, trying to seem genuine.

''Yeah social worker...yeah right...'' Eunhyuk's father scoffed.

''But it would have been great if your wife could meet my wife.'' Dr.YG sighed. ''If only she was free.''

''Free from her parties? Tsk no way!'' Eunhyuk's father shook his head. ''She's always at those stupid parties of hers.''

''He means political parties!'' Eunhyuk feared Dr.YG may judge them if he knew the truth. ''My mom does a lot of political parties you see.''

''But you said she's a social worker?'' Dr.YG was confused.

''I mean her political party deals with serving the public.'' Eunhyuk cleared his throat.

''Ah I see I see.'' Dr.YG nodded his head.

''HIs mother always have this habit of arriving at nonsense times especially at the end so don't you worry about her.'' Eunhyuk's father complained.

Eunhyuk uneasily laughed. ''He means she doesn't like to miss anything important anyway dad, we should get going!''

''We should!?'' Eunhyuk's father asked.

''Yes so let's go!'' Eunhyuk grabbed hold of his dad. ''It was great, meeting you Dr.YG.''

''Yes it was indeed!'' Eunhyuk's father nodded his head.

 

At the lab room

Sunny walked inside with Sungmin following her, she looked around the room and saw no one was here.

''Where's Eunhyuk?'' Sunny questioned since Sungmin had told her that Eunhyuk needed her help immediately. ''You lied to me!''

''Please calm down, Sunny.'' Sungmin tried to stop her from leaving. ''We need to talk!''

''You want to talk to me?'' Sungmin heard her scoff. ''I don't want to speak to you, just quickly say what you want to say so I can leave!''

Yesung, Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were at the back room and all of them could hear Sunny and Sungmin's conversation, making them to go against the door to make sure they weren't missing any of the details.

''Good, Sunny! Keep that idiot in his lane!'' Yuri smirked.

''Keep him in his lane for what?'' Yesung questioned.

''Sunny, what I did was just for you!'' Sungmin stood in front of her. ''I came back from America, just for you! I'm standing here, it's all because of you!''

''So what the hell do you want me to do about it?'' Sunny asked, turning around to look away from him.

''Sunny, I love you!'' Sungmin grabbed her, forcing her to face him.

''Love?'' Sunny repeated that word as she pushed his hand away from her. ''Do you even know the meaning of that word?''

''I do, that's why I'm saying it!'' Sungmin told her.

''Saying it isn't enough, you need to show it too!'' Sunny retorded back. ''If you really love me then you need to commit to me!''

''Sunny, how can I---'' Sunny was about to walk away before Sungmin grabbed her again. ''You can't expect me to easily agree to things like that when my life isn't even stable! I'm not in control of my life!''

''If you can't promise me such a simple thing like that then don't even bother wasting my time!'' Sunny yelled at him.

''Sunny, I love you God damn it!'' Sungmin placed his hands on her shoulders before he pulled her closer to him. ''Isn't that enough for you?''

''Who the hell told you that was all it took?! That isn't enough!'' Sunny argued.

''Yesung and Eunhyuk....'' Sungmin sighed.

The three girls glared at the two guys, surprised to hear they were the people who suggested that to him.

''Hyoyeon, I don't know what the hell he's talking about!'' Eunhyuk explained. ''Tell them Yesung!''

''Yuri, I'm even ready to get married to you right this second!'' Yesung agreed.

''Shut up Yesung!'' Yuri rolled her eyes.

''Fine, if you can't commit to me then I can't be with you!'' Sunny told him.

''Sunny, I can give you the commitment of my love! I love you!'' Sungmin confessed once again.

''Sungmin I want a commitment for life and if you can't even give me that then it was a mistake to fall in love with you.'' Sunny tried to get away from him but Sungmin refused to let her go.

''We both love each other right?'' Sungmin sighed. ''Then what's the point of getting married to each other?!''

''But I thought after that night....'' Sunny remembered the night they made love. ''If you never intended on making things long term with me then why did you sleep with me that night?!''

''You're acting as if I forced you into it!'' Sungmin argued back.

''Enough!'' Sunny screamed, causing Sungmin to look at her in silence. ''I'm not going to plead you to be with me anymore, I've had enough of this! You don't want to marry me, fine! Everything is over between us, don't even speak to me anymore!''

''Sunny---'' Sungmin was interrupted.

''It's over!'' Sunny stormed out of the room.

 

At Dr.YG's house

Dr.YG opened the door and saw Eunhyuk's father once again, the two shook hands as they greeted each other. 

''Sorry I was a little late.'' Eunhyuk's father apologised.

''It must be the traffic.'' Dr.YG chuckled.

''No no, it's because of her.'' Eunhyuk's father pointed at the door. ''Meet Eunhyuk's mother, my wife.''

Dr.YG looked at the person Eunhyuk's father claimed was Eunhyuk's mother before he pulled Eunhyuk's father away.

''Then who is this?'' Dr.YG asked.

Eunhyuk's father blinked his eyes as he couldn't believe that Eunhyuk's real mother was sitting down on the sofa, raising her eyebrow at them. Eunhyuk's mother crossed her arms before she stood up to see her child's father.

''Oh no...'' Eunhyuk's father muttered.

''Oh yes!'' Eunhyuk's mother smirked.

''Mr.Lee, who is your wife?'' Dr.YG asked.

''I'll tell you instead!'' Eunhyuk's mother interrupted.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were already sitting down on the sofa. Eunhyuk facepalmed himself as he felt embarrassed to see the scene whereas Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk, confused as to what was going on.

''He has a very bad habit of joking all the time you see.'' Eunhyuk's mother pretended to laugh.

''Yes yes.'' Eunhyuk's father replied as he fake laughed. ''I mean you are a thing to joke around with isn't it?''

''Excuse me?'' Dr.YG was surprised with the comment.

''Mom! Dad! You two always joke around like that!'' Eunhyuk didn't wanted things to get more worse. ''Anyway meet Hyoyeon! She always asked me where I got my sense of humour, this is the answer!''

''So this is the girl who has stolen my boy's heart!'' Eunhyuk's mother smiled as she looked at Hyoyeon. ''You're very beautiful!''

''Thank you!'' Hyoyeon shyly thanked.

Eunhyuk was scared that Eunhyuk's mother and father was going to ruin everything, he had to make sure the two of them wouldn't argue in front of everyone. Before he could focus too much, he heard the door knock and Yesung and Sungmin entered inside the house. 

''Hello ahjussi and ahjumma!'' The boys greeted the elders, sitting down with them.

The door bell rang, causing a maid to open the door to see Sunny, who was wearing a white short dress, enter the room. Sungmin was shocked to see her wear such a short dress before his eyes went over to Eunhyuk and Yesung, who was staring at her. He knew she was doing this to and make him more jealous.

'Hi, Sunny!'' All the men, except for Dr.YG, greeted cheerfully.

''Can I have a word with you in private!'' Sungmin stood next to Sunny, pulling her away.

''I don't want---'' Sunny tried to whisper to him.

''Well I want to so let's go!'' Sungmin dragged her away.

''I wonder where Yuri is?'' Yesung looked around.

''Hey everyone!'' Yuri walked down the stairs.

''Hi Yuri!'' Yesung greeted before leaning in closer to Eunhyuk. ''Doesn't she look nice?''

''Who?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''My future wife!'' Yesung used his head to point over at Yuri. ''I think I should ask her for a date soon!''

''Yeah go for it!'' Eunhyuk nodded his head.

''Yuri-ah you're looking--'' Yuri interrupted Yesung.

''I'm looking great isn't it?'' Yuri arrogantly smirked.

Sungmin pulled Sunny into one of the spare rooms, letting go of her once they were both inside.

''Why are you doing this?'' Sungmin angrily asked. ''You're trying to make me jealous right?''

''Stop dreaming besides who even are you to me?'' Sunny scoffed, cross her arms. ''This is my life so I will do what I want with it! You don't even care!''

''I do care, Sunny!'' Sungmin gritted his teeth, pulling her towards him.

''So that's your problem then, not mine!'' Sunny hissed.

Sunny pushed him away from her and took a few footsteps ahead to be away from him but Sungmin angrily pulled her back before he pushed her against the wall.

''I'm nothing to you?!'' Sungmin angrily asked. ''I mean nothing to you?!''

''You're nothing to me!'' Sunny tried to look away.

Sungmin cupped her face, looking into her eyes. ''I really mean nothing to you?''

Sunny gulped her saliva as she stared into Sungmin's eyes, she was feeling very nervous to see him lean so close to her face. He was going to kiss her but was she ready for it?

''You're crossing your limits!'' Sunny pushed him away from her.

''Sunny, you won't find anyone else who will tolerate your attitude!'' Sungmin told her.

''You're wrong.'' Sunny replied. ''I'll prove you wrong!''

Sunny stormed off as she felt insulted to hear him say that to her.

Yesung was hiding behind the corner once he saw Yuri walking on the same corridor he was in. He immediately grabbed her hand before he pushed her against the wall, surprising Yuri.

''What's gotten with you, Yesung?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow.

''I want to talk to you.'' Yesung tried to make his voice deeper.

''About what?'' Yuri asked.

''I'm thinking of just telling you what I feel.'' Yesung suddenly panicked once he didn't know what to say next.

''Yesung, you're hurting me. Let go of my hand!'' Yuri demanded, making him to do so.

''I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!'' Yesung immediately apologised again and again. ''I just wanted to ask you out on a date but I just ended up hurting you---''

''Yesung, why do you try so hard to impress me all the time?'' Yuri asked him, she had noticed he did that a lot.

''Because it's you, Yuri-ah! I'm willing to do anything for you.'' Yesung confessed. ''I'm willing to do anything to spend time with you! I'll be the luckiest guy if you say yes to me!''

''Korean?'' Yuri asked.

''I'm hundred percent!'' Yesung smiled.

''No I meant Korean food?'' Yuri questioned. ''Are you okay with that on Saturday afternoon at 2pm?''

''Oh my god!'' Yuri watched Yesung slightly panic before he ran away.

''What happened to you, Yesung?!'' Yuri yelled, confused with his behaviour.

''I need to go book our table, Yuri-ah!'' Yuri chuckled as she watched him run off.

''Crazy guy!'' Yuri shook her head, giggling at his behaviour.

 

At the corridor

Sunny noticed one of her patient was flirting with her, she was clearly not interested but once she saw Sungmin, Yesung and Eunhyuk were looking at the interaction, she pretended not to see them. She knew what to do to make Sungmin jealous.

''Oh you're so sweet!'' Sunny giggled, placing her hand against the patient's shoulder.

''Look how she's touching that guy!'' Sungmin frowned.

''Oh my, you look nervous.'' Sunny acted dumb once she saw the patient looking nervous.

''Why is she so concerned about that guy?!'' Sungmin complained. ''What if she decides to be with him?''

''Oh relax dude!'' Eunhyuk slammed his hand against Sungmin's back to calm him down.

''Sungmin, I need your help regarding my date with Yuri!'' Yesung patted his shoulder.

''I already have a problem in my hands!'' Sungmin watched Sunny walk off with the patient, he quickly followed them.

 

At the Korean restaurant

Yesung and Yuri sat down on a table Yesung had booked, he glanced over at Yuri's reaction to see how she liked the place.

''Did you know I was the one that prepared everything?'' Yesung mentioned. ''And I promise that nothing will go bad!''

Yuri smiled at him before she looked at the menu, wondering what she should have whereas Yesung's attention went the table further away from him and saw a couple looking like they were kissing but he couldn't tell. He did see the girl's hair being caressed a lot, surprising him with the public display of affection but his eyes went wide open once he saw that the girl was Sunny.

''Sunny? Could it be that Sungmin's here with her then?'' Yesung was about to become happy when he saw Sunny was sitting down with the patient that was flirting with her earlier in the restaurant. ''Him?!''

Yesung gasped, he couldn't let Sunny move from Sungmin and immediately covered his face, shaking his head along whereas Yuri noticed him acting weird.

''What's wrong?'' Yuri asked.

''N-No...I...I..was just trying to get rid of my fears that's all.'' Yesung was watching the patient trying to hold Sunny's hand.

''Shall we order something?'' Yuri suggested.

Yesung frowned as he saw the patient trying to be more romantic with Sunny. ''Idiot! Fool!''

''Idiot? Fool? You're calling me that!?'' Yuri glared at him.

''Eh?! When?'' Yesung shook his head.

''You liar!'' Yuri hissed.

Yesung saw the patient leaning in closer to Sunny, causing him to scream.

''What is with you?'' Yuri questioned.

Yesung saw the patient trying to hold Sunny's hand, she was pulling it away from him. ''Pain!''

''Right now?'' Yuri asked.

''No no.'' Yesung uneasily laughed as he stood up. ''I gotta call!''

''Who?'' Yuri asked.

''You!'' Yesung lied.

''Why me?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow as she stood up. ''I'm right here!''

''If I don't tell him then he will kill me.'' Yesung whined about Sungmin.

''What are you talking about?! And if you don't tell me then I'm going to kill you!'' Yuri hissed.

''Why will you kill me?'' Yesung asked.

''What's going on? Who's going to kill you?'' Yuri questioned him.

''Mimi!'' Yesung tried to lie once again.

''Who is Mimi?'' Yuri asked.

''My plant! Yes my plant, don't you remember that if I don't water it on time then it will die!'' Yesung told her. ''Oh Yuri, you're just confusing things.''

''I'm confusing things?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow before she pointed her finger at him. ''Look Yesung--''

''I need the loo!'' Yesung ran off to the toilet.

Yesung immediately called Sungmin but the guy wasn't answering his phone at all, casuing him to groan. Why wasn't Sungmin picking it up when he had to tell him about Sunny's date!? He immediately sent him a text message to inform what he saw at the restaurant. Afterwards, Yesung got back to his seat and placed his phone on the table, praying for Sungmin to ring him back.

''Why isn't it ringing?!'' Yesung whined.

Yuri was busy, staring at the flower to hear him but she felt that there was no conversation between them and was dreading the silence. ''I don't hear any music playing in here.''

Yuri glanced over at Yesung, who was still holding his phone.

''Hello?!'' Yuri raised her voice.

''Hello!'' Yesung picked up the phone.

''What is this nonsense?'' Yuri snatched his phone. ''You're here on a date with me so I'll take that!''

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

''It's ringing!'' Yesung tried to snatch the phone back. ''I need my phone.''

''No!'' Yuri refused to let go.

''Please, it's important.'' Yesung tried to reason.

'No!'' Yuri shook her head.

''It's from the hospital.'' Yesung lied but he saw she still wasn't letting go. ''I was using this in the toilet.''

''Ew!'' Yuri immediately let go of his phone.

''Hello!'' Yesung answered his phone.

''I got your message so look now everything is in your hands.'' Sungmin sighed. ''You better take care of that patient! Do something!''

''Do what?'' Yesung questioned back.

''I don't know, maybe pay the waiter some money to sort that patient out.'' Sungmin suggested. ''Tell the waiter to drop a glass of water on the patient or something.''

''Alright, gotcha! Bye!'' Yesung hung up the phone before he got back to Yuri. ''I'll be right back!''

''Yesung?!'' Yuri watched him run off to God knows where.

Yesung grabbed hold of a waiter and took some notes out before putting it in the waiter's pocket.

''Okay, listen to me carefully!'' Yesung had a pink present in his hand before he pointed somewhere. ''This gift is going to go to that lady over there!''

''Okay!'' The waiter nodded his head as he looked at Yuri sitting down.

''While this blue gift is going to that lady over there.'' Yesung pointed over at Sunny's direction.

''Sir, I might get my confusion with left and right, I had a little accident you see.'' The waiter explained. ''But this is my right and left right?''

''No this is right and this is left!'' Yesung shook his head.

''Okay so this is right and this is left?'' The waiter asked.

''Now don't get me confused with all this as well!'' Yesung groaned before explaining it to him again. ''Now I'm going to explain this to you once and for all! This is right and this is left.''

Yesung explained two more times again before he groaned at how much time it was taking.

''Alright now I'm going back to my seat so you better sort this out!'' Yesung walked back to Yuri.

''There you are.'' Yuri hissed. ''Where did you go?''

''I had a little surprise.'' Yesung chuckled.

One of the waiter walked over to Sunny to hand her the gift whereas another came over to Yuri to give her the other gift. Yesung watched Sunny opening the present before she happily gasped as she held the swan crystal he had before his eyes went open, that means Yuri had the bad present.

''Wait, Yuri I---'' Yesung tried to stop her.

''Let me see what you've given me!'' Yuri giggled as she opened the present before she screamed.

There was a jack in the box that threw blue dye all over Yuri's face once the wrapping was undone. Yesung was terrified to see Yuri glaring at him before she got up to leave, making him to run behind her.

''Please Yuri-ah!'' Yesung didn't want their date to be over.

''It was my mistake to even go on this date with you.'' Yuri frowned, pushing him away and walking out of the restaurant.

''You're an idiot!'' Yesung cursed at the waiter before running after Yuri. ''Yuri-ah wait up please!''

 

At Eunhyuk's house

Eunhyuk walked inside his house with Yesung and Sungmin, they sighed at the long day of work but seeing both Eunhyuk's parents standing in front of each other with their arms crossed, this didn't look good.

''Dad? Mom?'' Eunhyuk looked at them.

''Eunhyuk!'' His father was walking over to the boys when his mother placed her foot in his way, making him to trip and fall down. ''Why you?!''

''Mom!'' Eunhyuk shook his head at his mother as he helped his father stand up.

''Well now that our son is here, why don't I give him the news!'' Eunhyuk's mother hissed before she got out some papers from her bag. ''Your father decided to give me the divorce papers without even telling me about his decision!''

''Why would I tell you? What is there to say?'' His father hissed. ''You wanted a divorce right? So there you got what you wanted!''

''Fine! Let me sign the damn thing!'' His mother tried to get her pen out.

''I'm signing it first!'' His father snatched the papers.

''No I'm first!'' His mother grabbed the papers.

''No! I'm first!'' His father refused to let go, making both of them to pull the papers towards their direction.

Eunhyuk saw Yesung and Sungmin run away to the kitchen, not wanting to see their argument and he sighed at the embarrassed scene. He watched his parents argue as they pulled the papers, both of them wanted to sign the papers first but Eunhyuk had enough of this! He didn't care that his parents wanted a divorce since he had seen them argue for most of his life and he was used to it but he didn't want this to impact his relationship with Hyoyeon.

''Alright enough!'' Eunhyuk snatched the papers away from both of them. ''I don't care about the divorce and I don't want Dr.YG to know about this, got it?''

''Got it!'' Both of them nodded his head.

''I'm going to go insane!'' His father grumbled, walking off.

''So divorce huh?'' Eunhyuk stopped his mother from walking off. ''What's the need for it?''

''Aren't you used it?'' His mother asked back. ''You've seen us argue ever since you were a kid, aren't you tired of seeing it?''

''Stop it mom.'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''Even dad makes this issue as if it is a joke. I expected you to tell me the truth at least, don't you love him? Not even a little bit?''

''Eunhyuk...I....'' His mother sighed. ''I still do but we can't stay together...this is the sad reality! We need to accept this truth.''

''What about me?'' Eunhyuk asked. ''I haven't seen you guys for such a long time and the first thing I know about you guys is the divorce situation.''

''We're always been there for you and will be!'' His mother patted her son's head. ''But all you need to know is that we all need to face the truth one day, I'm sorry you had to find out like this!''

 

At the canteen

The gang sat down on their table, they were on their break. Eunhyuk took a bottle and spun it on the table, the rest of the gang wanted to see where it would stop.

''Yesung!'' Eunhyuk smiled, the bottle had stopped at his direction. ''Truth or dare?''

''Well...uhm...'' Yesung blinked his eyes.

''Why are you hesistating?'' Yuri smirked. ''Are you afraid of a little dare?''

''Who are you saying is afraid?'' Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

''Yeah our Yesung isn't afraid of anything!'' Sungmin agreed.

''So dare then, Yesung?'' Yuri crossed her arms.

''Yes, dare it is!'' Yesung nodded his head. ''I'll do anything you say!''

''Then do a snake dance right here in front of everyone!'' Yuri chuckled, the others laughing along.

Yesung cleared his throat before he stood up, he took a deep breath before he began to dance like a snake. Everyone laughed at Yesung as he continued to dance.

''Alright that's enough!'' Eunhyuk pulled him back.

''Now my turn!'' Yesung spun the bottle, everyone anxious to see who it would be next.

''Eunhyuk!'' Sunny looked at him.

''Truth or dare?'' Yesung asked.

''If you can do anything for our Hyoyeon, you would pick dare!'' Yuri smirked.

''Dare it is, then!'' Eunhyuk smiled, his attention was only on Hyoyeon.

''So Eunhyuk...you can do anything for me right?'' Hyoyeon teased.

''Anything!'' Eunhyuk nodded his head.

''No matter what the dare is right?'' Hyoyeon said.

''No matter what!'' Eunhyuk answered.

''You love me a lot so you'll do what I say right?'' Hyoyeon smirked.

''Of course sweetheart!'' Eunhyuk agreed.

''How do you find the number hundred?'' Hyoyeon tilted her head. ''Because I want you to do a hundred pushups!''

''Easy!'' Eunhyuk got out of his chair and on to the floor.

The gang counted as they saw him do each push up and before they knew it, he completed a hundred push ups. Eunhyuk drank his glass of water, exhaling deeply as he was tired. The gang clapped their hands at his efforts and watched him spin the bottle before he sat down.

''Yuri!'' Eunhyuk saw the bottle stopped at her direction.

''Your time to shine!'' Sungmin elbowed Yesung.

''Should I make her do truth?'' Yesung whispered to the two men he sat in the middle of. ''Should I ask if she loves me?''

''Are you crazy? She'll beat you!'' Eunhyuk shook his head.

''He means that you shouldn't do it in front of everyone.'' Sungmin explained.

''Eh?!'' Yesung was confused. ''Then how will my love story continue?''

Eunhyuk thought about something before an idea got to him. ''Dare? Yuri? Tsk she will never do it!''

''Yeah she'll never do it!'' Sungmin knew what Eunhyuk was doing, acting along with him.

''Yuri unnie you better show them!'' Hyoyeon gasped at the insult.

''Yeah she'll show you all!'' Sunny nodded her head, cheering Yuri along. ''She can do it!''

''You're such losers!'' Yuri rolled her eyes at the boys. ''Dare! Give me your best shot!''

''Okay then...for one week...'' Eunhyuk smirked before he glanced at Yesung. ''I dare you to date Yesung!''

''What?!'' Yuri was surprised whereas Yesung stared at Yuri. ''What a stupid dare! I won't do it!''

''I told you, she won't do it!'' Eunhyuk scoffed.

''What a loser!'' Sungmin shook his head. ''It's no fun playing with girls because they don't always play fair!''

''Of course I won't do it!'' Yuri scoffed before she saw the girls looking at her. ''What?''

''Come on, do it!'' Sunny insisted.

''Everyone did something on their turn.'' Hyoyeon agreed.

''They didn't have to do something stupid.'' Yuri frowned before she saw them insisting. ''Fine fine, Yesung we're dating for one week!''

Yesung smiled happily whereas Sungmin elbowed him. ''Aw look at you, Yesung! You're blushing!''

''Sungmin!' Yuri saw the bottle stop at Sungmin. ''Truth or dare?''

''Tsk he doesn't have the courage to say dare!'' Sunny rolled her eyes.

''Why don't you try me and see!'' Sungmin stood up.

''Why don't you think about it before you regret it.'' Sunny stood up to face him.

''I can do it!'' Sungmin hissed.

''Fine! Be a dog, bark like one!'' Sunny demanded.

''What?!'' Sungmin blinked his eyes.

'What kind of dare is that?'' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow.

''Yeah tell him to do something else.'' Yesung agreed.

''Fine then you get out of here! Leave this town forever!'' Sunny demanded, she had ruined the mood of the fun game.

The gang saw Sungmin's face immediately dropped, they felt sorry for him.

''Come on, Sunny this is a game.'' Hyoyeon reminded.

''Don't get involved, Hyo!'' Sunny snapped. ''Get lost, Sungmin!''

''Why are you serious, Sunny?'' Eunhyuk groaned.

''Fine! I'll leave!'' Sungmin sighed. ''But you need to hear me out before I go!''

''I dared you something, not the other way around.'' Sunny reminded.

''Just five minutes, that's all I ask!'' Sungmin told her. ''Speak to me in private for five minutes then you won't ever see me!'

''Say what you have to say in front of everyone.'' Sunny crossed her arms.

''Fine, I'm leaving! Not because of this stupid dare but it's because I love you!'' Sungmin confessed his feelings again. ''I have a problem with getting married Sunny, not with love! No matter what, I still love you!''

The gang watched Sungmin walk away from the room, the atmosphere was very awkward at this point. 

''The drama is over so let's back to the game.'' Sunny sat down on the chair.

 

At the corridor

Yesung saw Yuri was walking somewhere, causing him to walk next to her. She didn't look to happy by the looks of it and he could guess why.

''Yuri, I want to speak to you.'' Yesung asked.

''Get lost!'' Yuri snapped.

''Please, just five minutes.'' Yesung requested.

''Make it quick!'' Yuri crossed her arms, standing at the corner with him.

''Yuri, I know you're only going to date me because of the dare.'' Yesung sighed.

''Oh wow, I never knew you were so smart.'' Yuri sarcastically replied, making him nervous.

''I...just...wanted to say it's okay if you don't want to!'' Yesung told her. ''I don't want you to be forced to date me. I've waited so long for you, it's fine to wait some more if that's what it takes!''

Yuri felt guilty to see him look sad.

''Only when you're ready then we will date.'' Yesung forced himself to smile, she could tell he was faking it.

''Okay enough with the games, let's just try dating!'' Yuri smiled at him. ''Let's see if you still want me after tolerating me for a week.''

Yesung happily smiled at Yuri, he was definitely excited yet nervous to date her even if it was only for a week.

 

At Dr.YG's house

Everyone was inside Dr.YG's house, eating dinner and just having a good time but Eunhyuk was nervous. He knew he couldn't lie further on, it was getting hard to keep up with his lies and their parents' divorce was too big of situation to hide.

''Sir...I know you have a lot of questions about my parents.'' Eunhyuk looked down.

''No son, we've met them so it's fine.'' Hyoyeon's mother assured.

''No, I can't continue to lie anymore! I want to tell you the truth now.'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''My parents are heading for a divorce! Their relationship has been volatile ever since I was a kid, we're not one big happy family! I'm sorry for misleading you!

Eunhyuk didn't know what Dr.YG would say to him but he felt low and couldn't face or stand in front of Dr.YG, his boss, like this. He turned around to walk away but Hyoyeon ran towards him and hugged him. She didn't want him to go.

''I-I...I'm sorry.'' Eunhyuk felt like Dr.YG would never accept him now.

''You've said what you want to say but now you listen to me!'' Dr.YG stopped him from waking away. ''I've been doubting your parents for some time and I see you've been using your usual way of lying to do what you have to do so in this case to save your relationship with Hyoyeon. I've always been waiting for you to start being honest instead but I'm glad to see that you've started that now!''

''Sir....'' Eunhyuk felt nervous.

''I know you did this because you feared I would say no to your relationship with Hyoyeon because of your parents.'' Dr.YG understood. ''But that doesn't matter to me! For me, you make Hyoyeon happy and that's all I need to accept you! Don't worry, Eunhyuk I still accept you!''

Eunhyuk happily smiled, he finally heard Dr.YG's official approval. ''Thank you so much sir!''

 

At the corridor

Yuri was speaking to her sister and Sunny, walking with them to go to their duties but the trio stopped once they heard a huge bang. They looked straight ahead to see a group of patients were banging on the walls and one of them took out a stereo. They got confused as to why there was music until Yesung came out of nowhere with a pencil in his hand, pretending like it was a microphone.

''Darling you baby, Darling you baby~~~'' Yesung sang his heart out. ''I'm hesistating, you keep playing games of push and pull baby~~~~''

''Yesung!'' Yuri shouted his name. ''What is all this?''

''Well Yuri-ah....'' Yesung had his hand behind his head, blushing as he looked down on the ground. ''I did this all to impress you...''

''Really?'' Yuri raised his eyebrow, crossing her arms. ''Impress or Embarrass?''

''No, really it's too impress you!'' Yesung told her.

''Stop it, Yesung!'' Yuri frowned. ''Why do you do all of this? It's so annoying, can't you do something sensible for once? Just stop all of this and leave!''

Yesung glanced at Hyoyeon and Sunny looking sorry for him but he felt hurt that Yuri wasn't appreciating what he was doing to showcase his love for her. He saw Yuri glaring at him, causing him to throw his pencil to the side before he walked away.

''What?'' Yuri looked at Hyoyeon and Sunny looking at her.

''That was so mean of you, Yuri.'' Sunny told her what she thought.

''Unnie, he tries so hard to impress you but you...'' Hyoyeon sighed. ''Not every guy tries this hard! He was singing so nicely, doing all this for you but you just yelled at him! He never even argues with you!''

''You should apologise!'' Sunny suggested she do what was right.

''You guys are right!' Yuri walked in the direction she last saw Yesung go.

Yuri walked ahead to the next corridor and saw Yesung was leaning against the wall, pouting.

''Yesung!'' Yuri called his name.

*Oh no, she's gonna kill me!* Yesung stood up straight.

''I'm so sorry for yelling at you! That wasn't right of me.'' Yuri apologised. ''It's just no guy has ever tried this hard for me you know so I'm just not used to it.''

Yesung was stunned but he didn't know whether he was imagining things or if this really was reality. He slowly took his hand closer to Yuri's before he pinched it.

''Ouch, Yesung?!'' Yuri weirdly looked at him.

''Oh it's really you, Yuri!'' Yesung gasped.

''Anyway can you drop me home tonight after our duties?'' Yuri asked.

''Oh no, I can't!'' Yesung groaned. ''My cycle has only got one seat!''

''That's fine!'' Yuri giggled. ''I can drive my car, you can join me and we'll put your cycle in the trunk.''

''That's a great idea!'' Yesung exclaimed happily.

 

At a patient's private room

Sunny looked at her patient, an old man, refusing to take the injection she had to give him. She was getting pretty fed up with him as he was wasting quite some time.

''Ahjussi, if you please just---'' Sunny held onto the injection.

''No! I don't want to take it from a woman!'' The ole man said. ''All you women are good for is cooking and cleaning, go get me a male doctor!''

''Ahjussi, I'm a doctor!'' Sunny frowned. ''Why does it care if I'm a female or male?!'' 

''No, why don't you go get me some juice and a male doctor when you come back here.'' The old man replied, refusing to listen to her.

Sungmin, who was watching the interaction, entered the room.

''Hello ahjussi! I heard you wanted a male doctor!'' Sungmin stood next to Sunny.

''Yes only a male doctor will know what to do!'' The old man nodded his head. ''All females are good for is wasting time!''

''Why you---'' Sunny was about to give him a piece of her mind but Sungmin grabbed her and pulled her away.

''I'm a male doctor, I can help you!'' Sungmin had his hand out in front of Sunny's face. ''Dr.Sunny, injection please.''

Sunny frowned as she gave him the injection. If Sungmin wanted to deal with this ist old man with his old dated views then who was she to stop him? If anything, he was doing her a favour to not deal with him.

''Thank you!'' Sungmin held the injection as if he was going to stab the old man. ''I think this area would be good.''

''I need the injection on my arm, not stomach.'' The old man raised his voice.

''Let me do my work!'' Sungmin reminded him before he held it as if he was playing darts. ''I think I will hit the target from this angle isn't it, Dr.Sunny?''

''Target!?'' The old man was alarmed at how Sungmin was behaving.

''What are you doing?'' Sunny whispered to him.

''What are you doing?! Is this any way to give me an injection?'' The old man raised his eyebrow.

''What? You wanted a man to give you an injection so I'm trying to give it to you in the manliest way!'' Sungmin pretended to act dumb. ''This is my first time to give an injection so I do have to try, you know!''

''What kind of a dcotor are you?'' The old man was concerned.

''A pet doctor but I'm still a doctor!'' Sungmin lied.

''Oh no no no, hey you!'' The old man pointed at Sunny. ''Please save me, you have to give me the injection!''

''Come on, you wanted a male doctor right?'' Sungmin tried to get hold of the old man.

''Not anymore!'' The old man tried to get away from Sungmin while Sunny was laughing at the scene.

''Come on, you need this injection.'' Sungmin ran after the old man around the room.

''Look, you! You're like my daughter!'' The old man grabbed hold of Sunny's arm. ''You have to give me the injection instead!''

''Fine, if you say so.'' Sungmin held the injection. ''Dr.Sunny, you can give him the injection.''

Sunny smiled as she took back the injection, she was glad Sungmin had taught the old man a lesson about his ist thoughts.

''Sungmin, wait!'' Sungmin stopped at the door. ''Thank you!''

''You're welcome.'' Sungmin smiled.

''Can we meet tomorrow after our duties?'' Sunny asked. ''I wanted to speak to you!''

''Sure!'' Sungmin pretended to act cool.

He walked away from the room before he jumped into the air, he was so happy to finally get a chance to speak to Sunny.


SooWook

At Miss.Jung's office room

Sooyoung entered the room, seeing Miss.Jung was looking at a couple of blouses for men that had different colours.

''Miss.Jung, I heard you wanted my help.'' Sooyoung spoke, disturbing Miss.Jung's focus.

''Sooyoung, can you help me to figure out which of these blouses would be suitable for Ryeowook's character?'' Miss.Jung asked. ''I'll just arrange a few props in the meantime.''

Sooyoung looked at the first blouse before she shook her head at the colours. She looked to see which one would look good on Ryeowook before a purple satin blouse got her attention.

''Now this will look great on Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung smiled at her choice before she realised something. ''But you're not looking for a blouse for Ryeowook, it's for his character you idiot!''

Ryeowook looked at the other blouses and saw a gold cotton blouse, nodding her head as she visualised how Ryeowook's character's attire would be like.

''Now this would suit his character for sure!'' Sooyoung was satisfied with her choice. ''But Ryeowook's the one whose going to wear it so.....''

Sooyoung looked at the purple blouse before she looked at the gold one, groaning at herself before she sat down on the chair. ''Oh my god, I'm going to get crazy with this Ryeowook and Ryeowook's character Minsu dilemma!''

She sighed to herself as she held onto the purple satin blouse. 

''Maybe it's not Ryeowook who is on your mind, maybe it's Minsu!'' Sooyoung spoke to herself. ''Sooyoung maybe you like Minsu because of the way he speaks and the way he presents himself to you but...but the thing is that he isn't real! He's only a character but the problem is that Ryeowook's performing his role so you need to stop thinking about Ryeowook now!''

Sooyoung groaned at herself for even being so lovesick like this, causing her to fold her arms and rest her head on top of them. She closed her eyes to relax but when she did, her mind started to imagine Ryeowook wearing the purple satin blouse she had initially liked.

''Jieun, how did you know that I liked this blouse?'' Ryeowook's character Minsu questioned with a smile before she started to imagine Ryeowook, who was his usual angry self. ''What kind of blouse did you even select for me, Sooyoung?! Do you even think I will like this stupid thing? Of course I don't!''

Sooyoung looked at her watch and was alarmed to find out that she had spent an hour sleeping, causing her to immediately grab her bag and make her way to get out of the teacher's room but she couldn't do it at all. She tried her best to push the door open but it was locked from the other side, she panicked as she feared that maybe everyone had left and now no one was at the college to help her get out.

''Is anyone there?!'' Sooyoung yelled, banging her hand against the door. ''Someone, please help me to open this door! Is anyone there?!''

She went through her bag and got out her phone to see that the phone's battery had died. She feared that she might be stuck in this place for the whole night. She looked around the place to see if there was anything that could help her and there she saw the telephone, causing her to run to it and dial the first number she could think of.

''Hello?'' Ryeowook picked up the phone.

''Ryeowook, please help me!'' Sooyoung was panicking. ''Please save me from here!''

''Sooyoung, are you okay?! What's going on?!'' Ryeowook immediately asked, alarmed to hear her like this. ''What number are you calling me from?''

''I'm locked inside Miss.Jung's office! Someone locked the door from the other side!'' Sooyoung was afraid. ''Please hurry and save me from here!''

''Sooyoung just relax! I'm coming to the college right now!'' Ryeowook hung the phone up, running out of the house immediately.

Sooyoung placed the telephone down as a smile appeared on her face, Ryeowook was coming here just to save her. ''Ryeowook's such a nice guy, he's willing to come here within a second just for you!''

Sooyoung's smile immediately disappeared once she realised something. Why did she call Ryeowook out of all people? Why not the police? Why not her cousins Victoria or Henry? Why was he the first number her mind remembered and rushed to call?

''Why did you call him? Why not Henry oppa?!'' Sooyoung questioned herself. ''Maybe it's cause he always helps me...but Sooyoung, argh stop thinking like this about him!''

 

Ryeowook ran inside the college, luckily the doors were still open at this time of the night, before he rushed towards Miss.Jung's office. He wondered how scared Sooyoung could be inside the small and confined office, running towards it faster to help her get out of the place.

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook tried to pull the door open but it was no use as it was locked from his side. 

''Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung called his name. ''Thank God you're finally here! I can't seem to open it no matter how much I tried!''

Ryeowook tried to kick the door a couple of times before he banged his shoulder against it. On the other hand, Sooyoung tried to pull the door towards her direction and after a couple of times of Ryeowook banging his shoulder against the door, it had finally opened. Sooyoung was completely focused on pulling the door with all her might that she fell once the doors opened.

''Ouch?!'' Sooyoung whined.

Ryeowook rushed over to kneel down to face her before he hugged her in his arms, he could tell she was pretty terrified of being trapped alone in this small and dark office. Sooyoung tightly closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him, she felt safe when she was with him especially like this. Sooyoung gulped her saliva once she realised what was going on and broke the hug between them.

''Thank you for saving me.'' Sooyoung smiled.

Ryeowook smiled at her, seeing how her eyes met with his for a few seconds before she looked down.

''Actually I've noticed something about you nowadays!'' Ryeowook began to . ''You don't lose your temper at all nowadays but before you always yelled and argued at me.''

''Because you're now my good friend that's why.'' Sooyoung replied.

''When you felt scared, thank you for remembering me and calling me for help.'' Ryeowook felt glad that she viewed him importantly like this. ''But I must say you do have a habit! Sometimes you get into fights, sometimes you miss the bus, sometimes you say the wrong things and cause the wrong assumptions and now you're locked here in Miss.Jung's office so are you bringing Busan's problems into this college?''

Ryeowook chuckled, causing her to smile at him before she shook her head.

''Anyway it's getting quite late so we should get going.'' Ryeowook stood up.

Sooyoung stood up to walk with him but then she realised she had one problem. She immediately moaned with pain when she found it hard to walk because she had twisted her ankle. Ryeowook could see she felt a huge amount of pain, feeling sorry to see her trying to bear her pain.

Sooyoung was surprised once she saw Ryeowook stand next to her and proceed to lift her body up so he could carry her in his arms. Sooyoung stared at Ryeowook's face as she felt her heartbeat race faster, she was getting more confused with the dilemma between him and his character Minsu. Everytime she figured that she could differentiate between the two, Ryeowook does something to confuse her but she felt special over how he was always there to help her through anything no matter what the time and circumstances. 

Ryeowook placed her on the bench, he saw nearby before his eyes went on her ankle. Sooyoung's focus was all on Ryeowook, feeling shy that he was holding her foot with his hands but then she immediately screamed once he twisted it.

''Ryeowook!?'' Sooyoung frowned as she stood up before she realised her foot was fine again. ''My foot's fine again!''

Ryeowook chuckled as he saw Sooyoung happily moving her foot and jumping up and down, making sure that she was perfectly fine.

''Ryeowook...why...why did you carry me like that before?'' Sooyoung could feel her cheeks getting warmer as she remembered the recent interaction.

''I didn't wanted to see you suffer in pain.'' Ryeowook answered, causing Sooyoung's heart to beat faster.

Sooyoung stared into Ryeowook's eyes before she looked away. ''Stop acting like you're Minsu and telling me all of his dialogues!''

Ryeowook stood closer to Sooyoung's body, there was very little distance between them. ''Why? Don't you like Minsu?''

Sooyoung immediately took a few steps back in order to make sure there was distance between them. ''We aren't at rehearsals besides you are Ryeowook, not Minsu!''

''I thought you liked Minsu so.....'' Ryeowook clicked his fingers as he smiled. ''So that means you like Ryeowook not Minsu right?''

''Look I understand the old and arrogant Ryeowook that I knew but you pretend to be Minsu and speak to me so sweetly!'' Sooyoung frowned. ''I don't like it at all, you hear me! If you're going to speak to me then speak to me as if you're Ryeowook otherwise don't even bother! I'm going now!''

Ryeowook watched Sooyoung storm off, away from him which caused him to groan with frustration. ''When I'm arrogant, she wants me to be more sweeter to her like Minsu but when I do that then she wants me to be like my old arrogant self again! Argh, what the hell does this girl want from me?! Who does she really like? Is it Ryeowook or is it Minsu?!''

Ryeowook grumbled to himself and was about to go when his eyes caught hold of Sooyoung's bag, she had left it there on the bench without realising.

''I was doing just fine with my books and studying before this so called Sooyoung came into my world and completely wrecked it all!'' Ryeowook grabbed hold of her bag and was about to throw it but he decided not to, a smile appeared on his face as he realised something. ''She likes the arrogant Ryeowook so then that's what she'll get! I won't go to her at all until she comes to me first! Sooyoung you need to realise that Minsu is just a path, your real journey to love is via the Ryeowook route.

 

At the living room

Sooyoung sighed to herself as she grabbed hold of a cushion, holding it tightly against her chest as she thought about Ryeowook.

''He's so weird nowadays, what is he playing at?'' Sooyoung couldn't figure Ryeowook at all. ''I just can't understand him so it's just best to stay away from that guy but then...today at the staff room...''

Sooyoung rememebered the way Ryeowook tightly hugged her, calming her down with how terrified she was and how she automatically felt safe in his arms.

''Could it be that maybe he also feels what I feel?'' Sooyoung thought before she shook her head. ''Ryeowook won't like someone like you, Sooyoung but then....he did try to get close to me before even if he's using the Minsu way so could it really be?''

''Sooyoung!'' Henry called her name, walking over to her.

''Henry oppa!'' Sooyoung tried to act normal. 

''Ryeowook called, he wanted me to tell you that you left your bag at the college bench.'' Henry informed, causing Sooyoung to look hopeful.

''Ryeowook called?'' Sooyoung asked happily. ''Why didn't you tell me to come pick up the call?

''I thought you wouldn't want to answer the phone for this one short message and he told me to tell you.'' Henry shrugged his shoulders. ''What's with you?''

''N-Nothing!'' Sooyoung pretended to be fine, watching Henry walk off to his room. ''Ryeowook called but he didn't speak to me? Maybe I should call him myself?''

Sooyoung called Ryeowook, each ring she could hear was causing her to feel more and more nervous.

''Yes Sooyoung, what is it?'' Ryeowook answered the phone.

''Hello Ryeowook, how are you?'' Sooyoung asked. ''You're fine right?''

''Yeah I'm perfectly fine, why do you ask?'' Ryeowook replied.

''I mean you're not angry with me right?'' Sooyoung asked. ''I yelled at you today so you called Henry oppa about the bag thing and didn't even bother to speak to me about it so I thought...''

''You yelled at me? When?'' Ryeowook pretended not to know what she was talking about. ''If you're talking about today then it's fine, I already forgot about it besides the bag thing wasn't that important so I told Henry. Anything else?''

''I...wanted to thank you for helping me today...'' Sooyoung smiled.

''No worries, Sooyoung! I would have helped anyone in that incident.'' Sooyoung's smile immediately disappeared when she heard him say that. ''It's nothing special.''

''I thought....'' Sooyoung felt hurt.

''Can we speak tomorrow Sooyoung? I'm studying my notes I took from the chemistry class we had today.'' Ryeowook spoke.

''O-Oh yes yes, I'll just go now so bye Ryeowook.'' Sooyoung was stunned when she heard the call was cut before Ryeowook said bye to her.

*Sorry Sooyoung, you left me with no choice!* Ryeowook knew he was behaving rudely with her.

 

At the auditorium

Sooyoung played with the hem of her jacket as she walked back and forth the room, she was clearly looking more tense than she usually was.

''Uhm...Soo?'' Nichkhun said her name, interrupting her.

''What is it?'' Sooyoung impatiently asked.

''Why don't you sit down here and relax?'' Nichkhun suggested. ''It looks like you're going back and forth as if it's a tennis match.

Sooyoung frowned as she stormed over to him, not realising that the guy was joking around with her. ''Why don't you close your eyes then so you don't have to see! Besides that Ryeowook still isn't here.''

''Relax Sooyoung, he'll be here soon.'' Nichkhun reminded her to chill.

''Today is the technical rehearsals, he should be here by now!'' Sooyoung grumbled as she felt impatient to wait for him anymore. ''He's always here on time so what the hell is wrong with him today?''

''Then why don't you call him to see where he is?'' Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

''Wait that's a good idea!'' Sooyoung's face lit up until she remembered the way he rudely hung up the phone yesterday. ''Nichkhun, why should I call him?!''

Henry pulled Sooyoung away since he saw Nichkhun looked like he was going to be killed any second by Sooyoung. ''You're going to kill him Sooyoung anyway let me give you a better idea! Why don't you practice your dialogues with him cause that's more productive isn't it?''

''What a joke, Henry oppa!'' Sooyoung pretended to laugh. ''He hasn't even arrived at the college at all today.''

''Wait so then did I see his ghost at the corridor then?!'' Henry gasped.

''The corridor?!'' Sooyoung hurried over to meet him.

Sooyoung rushed to go to the corridor and saw Ryeowook was sitting down on the bench, reading one of the study books they needed to go through. Sooyoung wanted him to look at her but she didn't wanted to go to him, causing her to grab hold of one of her classmates.

''Hey have you seen Henry oppa?'' Sooyoung loudly asked, hoping Ryeowook would see her.

''Wasn't he with you before?'' Ryeowook chuckled at the response.

''Argh!'' Sooyoung walked away towards Ryeowook, feeling embarrassed.

*Is she trying to get my attention?* Ryeowook glanced up once he saw Sooyoung pretend to clear as she walked past him.

Sooyoung stood still, wondering why he wasn't speaking to her but then she decided to go the other way once again clearing when she was near him.

*I'm right! She is missing me.* Ryeowook wanted to smirk.

*Why isn't he looking at me!?* Sooyoung hated how he was ignoring her.

Sooyoung threw her lipstick near Ryeowook before she went over to him to pick it up, pretending like she didn't see him before.

''Oh Ryeowook, I didn't see you there!'' Sooyoung acted like she had never seen the guy at all today. ''I didn't know you were here.''

''I know.'' Ryeowook's eyes still stayed on his book.

''When did you come to the college today?'' Sooyoung asked.

''I guess an hour ago.'' Ryeowook answered.

''An hour?!'' Sooyoung yelled, making Ryeowook look at her with a surprised look. ''I-I mean that long...''

''Today's the technical rehearsals so how could I be late?'' Ryeowook raised his eyebrow.

''Why didn't you tell me you were already here?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Sorry Sooyoung! Next time I arrive at the college, I'll announce it to everyone like a radio host so that everyone will know I'm here.'' Ryeowook sarcastically commented before he looked back at his book.

''I thought...I was special to him...'' Sooyoung muttered under her breath, a look of sadness was written on her face.

''You're still here?'' Ryeowook saw her still standing in front of him. ''Do you want something from me?''

''We need to go to our rehearsals so shall we?'' Sooyoung spoke.

''Why don't you go there while I get something from the canteen before I make my way there.'' Ryeowook responded as he stood up. ''I'm a little hungry.''

Sooyoung watched him walk off, groaning at his arrogant and rude behaviour. ''He's behaving like the old Ryeowook again and he didn't even tell me when he was here! Idiot!''

 

At the dressing room

Sooyoung saw that no one was inside the room, making her to close it. She had to get changed into the dress before the rehearsals and walked to the other side before she stood still once she saw Ryeowook was shirtless. She looked at his body for a few seconds before she looked away, feeling embarrassed but then she became more flustered once she saw Ryeowook had seen her.

Before the two of them could say anything, Sooyoung immediately got out of the room with the dress in her hands and made sure to close the door before she walked away from the room.

''You should have knocked before getting inside the room, you idiot.'' Sooyoung cursed herself for being so careless. ''What will he think about you now, Sooyoung?!''

Ryeowook sighed to himself. ''That's so embarrassing, now I can't even face her during the rehearsals!''

''Now I can't even face him during the rehearsals!'' Sooyoung whined, feeling shy over what had just happened.

 

Ryeowook got out of the room once he had finished, trying on his costumes. He wore his usual clothes again as he held onto his costumes before giving it to a classmate, who was in charge of costumes. Miss.Jung walked over to him with Henry following her.

''There you are! How was the costume?'' Miss.Jung asked. ''By the way, have you seen Sooyoung anywhere?''

''I...don't really know.'' Ryeowook blinked his eyes, wondering the same thing.

''She's gone home!'' Henry informed.

''She's gone home?'' Ryeowook muttered under his breath, surprised to hear that she went home.

''Can you call Sooyoung to ask if the costumes I chose fits her or not? Also ask her if she took them home?'' Miss.Jung requested. ''I remember she said she wanted to do some extra fittings on some of the garments.''

Ryeowook remembered the recent interaction when Sooyoung saw him shirtless, he was feeling hesistant to speak to her after that incident.

*She went home and she didn't even tell me before she left...* Ryeowook sighed. *Argh I knew this was going to happen! I should be avoiding her, not the other way round.*

Ryeowook got out of his phone and called Sooyoung's phone, he was getting more anxious as he heard the phone dial on further. Was she going to pick up his call?

''Hello?'' Sooyoung didn't see who had called her.

''Hello Sooyoung.'' Ryeowook spoke, making her to be more alarmed now.

''Yes?'' Sooyoung was feeling a bit awkward.

''Miss.Jung wanted to know whether you took the costumes home and have you finished with the extra fittings?'' Ryeowook tried to act nonchalant.

''Yes I did...'' Sooyoung replied. ''Anyway I'll get working on it now.''

''Wait why did you leave the college so early?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''Why? Was there anything I had to do before I left?'' Sooyoung asked back.

''No....okay....'' Ryeowook was feeling more awkward with how dead the conversation was. ''I'll go then...''

''Bye!'' Sooyoung hung up the phone. ''This is the first time I actually don't have anything to say to him...''

Ryeowook looked at the phone before he put his phone back into his pocket. ''This is the first time she didn't have much to say to me at all but...I don't have anything to say to her anymore so she has to make the moves now! I did everything I could to make her realise what she feels for me.''


YoonBum

At the staff room

Kibum was focusing on the notes he was making, his attention refused to look else where to make sure his details were perfect whereas Yoona, who was sat down next to him, was only looking at Kibum. She was captivated with how smart and dashing Kibum looked when he was focused. She stood up to look at the details he was planning for the clinic's opening ceremony, that was going to be held in just a few days now.

''This is how the layout of the clinic should be.'' Kibum held the paper so that Yoona could see it properly.

''The general ward is here, the doctor rooms are here, conference room is here and the waiting room is here!'' Kibum stated. ''And here are the things we need to make sure the inauguration happens and also we need to call the vendors of SM's equipments to know what is the best deal we can get out of them!''

Yoona turned her head to smile at Kibum for his fantastic work but immediately looked away to hide her blushing face once she realised how close her face was from Kibum's. She took a step back when he stood up.

''The clinic's opening should be done by Dr.SM!'' Kibum suggested. ''He should be the one to cut the ribbon during the inauguration!''

''I don't think that's a good idea.'' Yoona pouted, knowing how Dr.SM can be at times. ''He doesn't like to interact with the media at all, I don't think he will be convinced to do so.''

''And that's where you have to convince him, just imagine the publicity for both the clinic and SM's hospital it will do if Dr.SM is the one who is in the spotlight for the inauguration.'' Kibum explained why his initial thought should be considered more. ''Besides I'm sure Dr.SM won't say no once he sees our ideas!''

''Kibum, thank you so much!'' Yoona smiled widely at him. ''If you didn't help me with this big project then I would have never been able to finish it, you're a great friend!''

*RING RING RING RING*

Kibum took his phone out once it rang, walking towards a distance to attend the call whereas Yoona looked at him walk away and wondered who could it be calling him right now.

''Hello? I placed the medicine beside the desk.'' Kibum spoke on the phone. ''His health is better than before.''

Kibum sighed, looking at the floor with a deep look of worry written on his face. Yoona walked over to him and stood next to him, observing his facial expression.

''You love your hyung a lot, don't you?'' Yoona mentioned.

''A lot!'' Kibum replied.

''He's so lucky that he has a dongsaeng like you!'' Yoona looked at Kibum, smiling at him to cheer him up. ''Anyway let's get back to the presentation!''

Kibum watched Yoona walk back to the desk. *You're a nice person Yoona but unfortunately there's nothing but just thorns in my life.*

 

At the terrace

Kibum looked out at the night sky, his thoughts were still deep as he continued to think about everything. He could see cars drive past the busy streets and people walking by to commute back to their home for the night. His back straightened when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back to see it was Yoona standing quite close to him as she stared at his face. Her eyes were wider than usual with a hopeful smile on her face as her attention continued to stay on his face.

''I love you, Kibum!'' Yoona confidently confessed her feelings to him.

Kibum stayed quiet as he looked at her, surprised that she had chosen to confess her feelings to him now but before he could think or say anything, Yoona immediately hugged him tightly with her arms wrapped around him. She was so happy right now whereas Kibum had a look of uncertainty on his face, not sure if using Yoona like this was a good idea or not. He placed his hand on her back as he continued to think about his plan, he was so close to his plan fulfilling but now it was much serious with Yoona confessing her feelings to him.

''Kibum!'' Yoona broke their hug, looking into his eyes.

''Yes?'' Kibum replied.

''I told you my feelings but...'' Yoona wanted to know what he felt for her. ''You haven't said anything.''

''What do you want me to say?'' Kibum raised his eyebrow.

''Eh? I mean you should say something!'' Yoona pouted.

''What do you want to hear?'' Kibum smirked.

''YA why are you such a jerk?'' Yoona whined. ''Can't you understand such a simple thing that I...well...want to know whether you feel what I feel for you?''

Kibum stared at her face, internally feeling nervous that his plan of making Yoona fall for him in order to use her in his plan was now taking a turn that he wasn't exactly that prepared for. Her feelings were deeper than he had expected them to be and she was looking at him shyly, wondering what his feelings for her was since he was quite hard to read as if he was a close book.

''Is it necessary to say everything?'' Kibum asked.

''Yes!'' Yoona answered. ''I want to know how important I am in your life!''

''After my hyung....'' Kibum paused, seeing that she was waiting to see what he would reply. ''You're the next most important person in my life, no one can take your place!''

''See!'' Yoona couldn't have felt happier. ''That wasn't that hard to say. You, men, take so long to say something so simple!''

''Yoona, can I go back to work so we can finish the preparations on time or do you want me to spend more time, romancing with you right now?'' Kibum raised his eyebrow at her. ''I can't do both at the same time!''

''Okay okay, let's go back to work!'' Kibum walked ahead to go back to their office but Yoona didn't want him to go just yet. ''Wait!''

''Yes?'' Kibum looked back.

''I love you too!'' Yoona expressed her feelings once again.

Kibum smiled at her before he turned around, making his way back to the staff room. *Yoona, it doesn't matter what I feel for you because soon you'll just hate me once the clinic opening begins!*

 

At Kibum's bedroom

Kibum looked out at his window as he leaned against the wall, his thoughts went back to the older times when he was a little kid. He recalled the way he hide behind the door once he heard his hyung, who was functioning normally at the time, speak to his mother. They were at the hospital, sitting down on the bench. Kibum's older brother was going to go into the operation soon and wanted his mother to not worry much.

''We can't take this risk, I can't let this operation happen!'' His mother was worried.

''What risk, umma?'' Kibum's older brother, Dongwan questioned back. ''Dr.SM is the best doctor in this town and he will do my operation! Why don't you speak to him about it at least?''

''After your appa's death, you're the next breadwinner in this house.'' His mother expressed her concerns.

''Nothing will happen to me besides what I'm doing is for the best!'' Dongwan assured. ''I want to make Kibum a successful person when he grows up but before I can help him, I need to help myself! I need to get well and Dr.SM has assured me that this operation will be successful, nothing will happen to me! Everything will be fine!''

''You're right!'' Dr.SM chuckled as he walked towards them. ''Don't worry, your son will be fine! He's under my responsibility!''

''Fourteen years! Dr.SM started this war but I will finish it! You lost everything and I couldn't do anything about it, hyung!'' Kibum sighed as he recalled that scene, it was the last time he saw his hyung functioning normally before he became paralyzed. ''That was the last day I saw you smile and speak to me normally! Dr.SM stole everything from me and now I will do the same on the day of the clinic's opening, I will not spare him!''

 

At the locker room

Yoona glanced at the clock, wondering when Kibum was going to arrive for their next day of work and this was a special day, it was the first official day of working together as a couple. She was very excited to see her boyfriend, impatiently waiting to see him soon. She closed the locker with her thoughts still fixated on him but she was startled to see Kibum standing behind her, smiling at him.

Yoona felt mesmorised to see Kibum smiling so beautifully at her, was he always this effortlessly charming she wondered? She saw his hands go closer to her before it cupped the sides of her face, he was admiring her as he looked at her with lovable eyes and she loved it.

''Kibum...'' Yoona shyly said his name.

''Yoona!'' Yoona loved the way he said her name.

''Kibum....'' Yoona once again repeated his name, expecting to hear him to say her name again.

''Dr.Yoona Im!'' Kibum said her name.

Yoona looked at the entrance, wondering who just said her name and saw Kibum standing at the door, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Her eyes went wider once she realised that recent interaction was nothing but an imagination of hers. 

''Did you know how long I was waiting for you?'' Yoona complained as she stood in front of Kibum. ''Is this any time to come to work?! You're so late anyway show me what you've done for the preparations, I need to present it soon!''

''You're not going to present it, I'm going to present it.'' Kibum replied, surprising Yoona with the information. ''Just relax and sit down in the conference room while I will present the presentation to everyone. Let's not argue and waste any more time or else we will really be very late.''

Kibum saw Yoona was looking at him with hesistation and doubt. ''Are you sure?''

''Trust me, I'll handle it!'' Kibum assured her. ''Now let's go before we get late!''

Kibum walked ahead to make his way to the conference room while Yoona walked after him, she had a lot of questions in her mind.

''At least tell me what you're going to say in the presentation, what work you've done for it and how the presentation looks like!'' Yoona grumbled as she tried to grab his tablet. ''Show me!''

''Yoona!'' Kibum eyed at her to stop as he tightly held onto his tablet.

''I'm worried that if someone will ask me about the presentation then I don't know what to answer, you pretty much did all of the work!'' Yoona stated the fact. ''Why are you keeping the presentation as if it's a secret?''

''I will answer all of the questions needed, all you need to do is to relax!'' Kibum reminded her to relax.

Yoona and Kibum entered the conference room to see Dr.SM was already inside the room with Siwon, Tiffany and Zhou Mi. 

''Finally you're here, Dr.Yoona!'' Dr.SM sighed. ''You're ten minutes late.''

''Actually I lost the key to my locker and the file was inside the locker.'' Yoona uneasily chuckled as she lied, seeing that everyone else was not assumed.

Yoona cleared as she stood at the front of the room, seeing that all eyes were on her but she had done none of the work. She looked at Kibum, seeing that he was still seated on his chair then looked at Dr.SM.

''Sir, I did this presentation with the help of Dr.Kibum!'' Yoona informed. ''So if you don't mind, Dr.Kibum would like to give this presentation!''

''Go ahead, Dr.Kibum.'' Dr.SM nodded his head.

''Thank you sir!'' Kibum got up from his chair. ''Sir, we've been preparing for the details for a few days now and one of our main concern was to make sure the location of the clinic was nearby to our target market which are the poorer citizens with not much available to them. Secondly we need to make sure the clinic is nearby to SM hospital as well so we can go there as soon as possible if there is an emergency but we need to take into consideration of the costs by looking into a location that is already there so we don't go over the budget of the clinic.''

''Yes, good point indeed.'' Dr.SM agreed. ''So what is the location you've decided on?''

''SM's old building, it's not been used for the past fourteen years after SM hospital moved to this location.'' Kibum answered, causing both Dr.SM and Yoona to look at him with a surprised look on his face.

*I thought we decided to do it on the slums area? Where did this idea come from?* Yoona wondered.

Kibum recalled that location, it was the location where his older brother had his operation and the place that destroyed his life. He had to utilise that location to destroy Dr.SM, he was not willing to let his plan to avenge his older brother go to waste after all he's worked on.

''I don't think it's a bad idea but do you think we can host not only the opening of the clinic but have all the daily operations of it ready by the 25th?'' Siwon questioned.

''Of course, the plan is organised with details to make sure it's all ready by the 25th!'' Kibum nodded his head. ''So what do you think, Dr.SM?''

''Do you think utilising that building once again is a good idea?'' Dr.SM questioned.

''The building mainly needs minor repairs on it.'' Kibum mentioned this key detail, he had done his research very carefully. ''Most of our older staff are also familiar with that building hence why I really think that building should be our location.''

''No, you're right Dr.Kibum!'' Dr.SM nodded his head. ''If you think this is a good idea then fine, we'll do that!''

*I'll make sure you pay for what you did!* Kibum was close to his revenge at this point.

''Alright, let's get everything done and ready by the 25th then!'' Dr.SM stood up to make his way out of the conference room. ''Only a few days left so I trust you and Dr.Yoona have everything ready for it!''

''Yes Dr.SM!'' Kibum replied, watching Dr.SM walk out of the door.

Yoona quickly walked after Kibum when she saw he was leaving the conference room. ''Do you think we'll get everything done by the 25th? So much preparation yet so little time...actually why don't I just ask Dr.SM to postpone the date so that we'll have more time like maybe a week or two later!''

Yoona smiled at Kibum but it disappeared once she saw Kibum glaring at her. ''No one is going to interfere with my plan, you get that?''

''Plan?'' Yoona was confused.

''I-I mean presentation!'' Kibum cleared his throat. ''What I've decided on is what is going to happen!''

Yoona watched Kibum storm off and sighed at his short temper but her eyes caught onto a piece of paper that Kibum didn't realise had fell from his folder. Her curiosity immediately got the best of her as she picked up the paper and saw that it was a newspaper article of a case.

''25th April 2006, Dr.SM to perform a complicated and rare case...'' Yoona blinked her eyes as she thought to herself. ''Why does Kibum have an old newspaper article of this case? Actually 25th April is when Kibum has decided on holding the clinic opening as well! Is there a link between the clinic opening and this old newspaper article?''

Yoona recalled the recent moment of when she suggested to change the date and how Kibum angrily refused to do so.

''Is he going to do something on the 25th?'' Yoona questioned herself before she shook her head. ''Argh no no! Yoona you always doubt him, you can't be suspicious of him all the time but then Kibum has tried to sabotage Dr.SM before....''

Yoona remembered the time when Kibum snatched the mask he had drugged, for Dr.SM to use on his surgery, that Yoona picked up to use. He insisted on only doing Dr.SM on using that specific mask and also the way he would always try to look at Dr.SM's folders without his permission.

*Something definitely is suspicious but I need to know what it is...how do I do it though?* Yoona sighed.

 

At the old folders room

Yoona had already dragged Heechul inside the old folders room that were filled with shelves of folders all stacked up, the two of them were looking for the specific case folder of 25th April 2006. Heechul coughed as the dust was everywhere in this dusty room.

''Yoona, there's so much dust here!'' Heechul groaned as he watched Yoona look through the folder. ''Why are we even looking for that old case folder? Wait...don't tell me you're spying on Kibum again?''

Yoona immediately looked at Heechul with her eyes wide open, she knew he wouldn't help her if she told him honestly about her doubts on Kibum.

''No no no, just help me out by finding that case please.'' Yoona lied with a smile. ''It's weird that there aren't any case files of the old SM hospital's cases.''

''Dr.Yoona, you're looking for the 2006 case file right?'' Ward boy Hoya questioned. ''I'm going to tell you what I told Dr.Kibum, the case file isn't in this room!''

''Heechul just go, I'll handle it!'' Yoona demanded Heechul go, watching him leave immediately. ''Anyway so Kibum didn't find that file either?''

''That file isn't even here!'' Ward boy Hoya replied. ''Only Dr.SM have all the old files in his house so why don't you ask him for the file instead?''

*There's definitely something about that file that Kibum wants....maybe it's something about Dr.SM?* Yoona thought to herself. *What does Kibum want from Dr.SM? There's definitely something there, wait maybe Dr.SM is a link between Kibum's hyung and Kibum but then how do I find out? If only I get a hold of that file then I'll get all of my answers!*

Yoona got out of the file room, thinking about her next move. ''I need to get home early tonight, all of my confusion will be solved once I get my hands on that case file!''

''Yoona!'' Yoona stopped walking. ''Are you going home?''

''Yes.'' Yoona could see Kibum was standing next to her even though she didn't face him, she wasn't sure what to make of him right now.

''Why so early?'' Kibum raised his eyebrow, standing in front of her so that she wouldn't be able to walk ahead. ''Is everything fine?''

''You tell me, is everything fine?'' Yoona questioned him. ''What are you planning to do?''

''There you are!'' Zhou Mi interrupted their conversation, causing them to act normal. ''I was looking for you, Kibum! I need help with the patient in the ward room!''

Yoona watched Zhou Mi pull Kibum away with him, this was the perfect escape for Yoona to hurry home and get her hands on that folder to know all the details about that case and why it was so important for Kibum.

 

At Dr.SM's house

Yoona was inside Dr.SM's office room, there were hundreds of files in the room in various different places but she had her mind and attention on only one of them. It had to be here somewhere, wasting no more time by looking around that case file. It wasn't there on the shelf nor was it on the desk cabinets so where was it? She opened one of the corner cabinets and saw the date and the name.

''Dongwan Kim, 25th March 2006.'' Yoona read out the name of the file. ''This is Kibum's older brother's file!''

She grabbed hold of the file and began to read all of the case details and analysis. She read the important details like how Dr.SM was in charge of the operation before her attention went back to the past times when she would find Kibum suspicious on a number of occasions.

*Kibum can't love anyone, he is only here to get revenge for his hyung!* Kibum's enemy, Taecyoon's words occured in Yoona's head.

''That means everything Kibum said to me was a lie....'' Yoona felt her heart was breaking. ''His love was fake, it was all a lie.''

Yoona began to cry once she realised that she was nothing but a pawn that he was utilising in his plan, she felt so stupid to mistaken his tactics as his love for her but before she got further into breaking down, she shook her head and wiped her tears.

''No, I'm not going to cry like an idiot for him!'' Yoona refused to let Kibum's plan fruition. ''I won't let you ruin Dr.SM!''

 

At the corridor

Yoona walked inside the hospital for a new day of work, she looked around to see where the rest of her coworkers were. Kibum was standing behind her before he stood next to her with a smile.

''You look pretty.'' Kibum complimented.

Yoona smiled at him before she forced herself to stop smiling and walk away, she couldn't let him fool her again. She was nothing but a tool for him wasn't it? Kibum watched her walk away and he was confused with her behaviour, not realising what could cause her to behave like that.

*What's with her?* Kibum couldn't figure her out.

Yoona couldn't keep quiet like this, she had to tell Dr.SM about Kibum's plan and what he was planning to do on the 25th.

 

After Kibum was done with most of his duties, he grabbed his phone to call Yoona. He had no idea what was going on in Yoona's head, she was very unreadable to him but he had to figure out in order to know what his next move would be.

''Hello?'' Yoona picked up his call, her voice wasn't as cheerful as usual.

''Are you okay? You've been acting weird nowadays.'' Kibum asked her.

''Why do you care?'' Yoona raised her eyebrow. ''Why don't you just focus on the clinic opening for the 25th?''

Kibum was definitely suspicious of how Yoona was behaving. ''Actually I have something important to speak to you about.''

Yoona's eyes immediately went wide open, could he tell her about the plan himself? ''Yes...what is it?''

''Can we meet right now?'' Kibum asked. ''At my place please?''

''Fine!'' Yoona nodded her head as she cut the phone.

Yoona wondered whether Kibum would tell her the truth or not, she was still unsure of him at this point but she didn't wanted to waste any more time, she wanted to confront him herself to see what he would say.

 

At Kibum's house

Kibum smiled at Yoona as he leaned closer to her face but she walked inside, not wanting to waste anymore time with the fake love he was showing her. After knowing everything, all this fake love he was showing to her was just hurting her instead.

''What's with you, Yoona?'' Kibum wanted to know why she was so cold with him.

''Tell me what are you planning on doing on the 25th?'' Yoona confronted him. ''I want to hear it from you!''

What Kibum feared had just happened, Yoona knew the truth and it made sense as to why she was so cold towards him but he couldn't give up his plan just yet. He let out his breath before smiling at her, confusing Yoona with his reaction.

''I was about to tell you the truth Yoona but then I decided to change the plan myself.'' Kibum walked ahead, his back was facing Yoona. ''Do you know why? It's because of you, your love changed me for the good! It's all because of you, Yoona!'' 

Kibum cupped Yoona's face as he stared into her eyes. Yoona couldn't have felt more happy and relief to see that Kibum had changed for the better now, she hugged him tightly as she let out her breath. Kibum slightly turned his head towards her, his smile was gone at this point as he thought about what he was going to do next in his plan. He did feel relief that she was falling for his act besides why would he leave his plan now that he was so close to avenging his hyung? This was fourteen years of resentment he had for Dr.SM.

''Thank God, Kibum!'' Yoona broke the hug, causing Kibum to act like he was smiling at her again. ''When I first read the file, I thought you were going to ruin Dr.SM hence why I decided to expose you in front of everyone during that clinic opening but thank God you changed your plan! 

Yoona went back to hugging Kibum once again as she felt ecstastic that her doubts on Kibum was all false, not realising how wrong she was.

*So she was going to expose me?* Kibum frowned. 

''If you didn't change then I would have lost my faith on love!'' Yoona softly spoke.

*If I let her go then she can do anything! I can't let her get in the way!* Kibum decided to continue his act. ''Thank God Yoona! If you weren't in my life then I wouldn't have changed.''

''Kibum...'' Yoona broke the hug to look into Kibum's eyes. ''You never told me.''

''What?'' Kibum asked.

''The phrase that I've said to you so many times..'' Yoona blushed. ''I love you!''

''Alright, close your eyes....'' Kibum smiled, causing Yoona to do so.

Yoona closed her eyes, excitedly waiting for Kibum to tell her that he loved her but Kibum had other plans. He quietly walked away into the front door before he closed the door, locking it on the way out whereas Yoona opened her eyes to see Kibum was gone. Where did he go?

''Kibum?'' Yoona looked around. ''Kibum?''

Yoona went to the front door to open the door but she couldn't. She was alarmed as she tried again and again but it refused to open at all, was she locked in?

''Kibum, did you close the door?!'' Yoona didn't know what to think before her mind went to the clinic opening. ''Are you going to do something at the clinic opening?! Kibum?! No, you can't!''

Kibum could hear her pleading for him to open the door but he was going to get his revenge one way or another. *Now who will save you from me, Dr.SM? No one can stop me now!*

''Kibum, open this door!'' Yoona demanded, trying to pull the door.

Kibum hated Dr.SM for ruining his family and his life so now he had to do the same, he couldn't let Dr.SM get away with what he did to his older brother. 

He remembered fourteen years ago, how he was crying as he heard his mother and Dr.SM speak. He was no older than a young teenger at that moment.

''No it can't be!'' His mother was heartbroken to hear.

''Please try to understand that we tried to do our best.'' Dr.SM informed her. ''We managed to save his life but he's unfortunately now paralyzed and now I can't guarantee when he will get out of the coma stage.''

''You promised me that he will be fine, you betrayed me!'' His mother yelled before she fell down on the ground.

''Umma!'' Kibum yelled, running over to her.

''Ward boy! Nurse!'' Dr.SM ordered them to come.

Kibum watched his mother get put onto the stroller before she got taken away by the nurses and ward boy.

That was the last time he saw his mother alive before the news of her death was informed to him by the nurse. The shock of his older brother's coma state had given her a heart attack, causing a fatal attack which now made that cursed day even more dreadful than it was. In just one day, he had lost his mother and now he had lost most of his older brother and it was all because of Dr.SM! He had to pay for what he did to him!


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

-TaeTeuk=Teuk and Tae have acknowledged their love for each other now and both of them are willing to progress their relationship with the pace they're comfortable with. Regardless of Kangin still not being able to move on, both of them still want to help him! Will they be able to do so?

-SunSun=Sunny tries to make Sungmin jealous by wearing a short dress and he definitely is jealous but the two of them still have their differences, causing things to go so sour when Sunny dares him to leave the town but at the end, things are better between them. Will it stay like this?

-HyoHyuk=After both HyoHyuk goes on a hunger strike, Dr.YG gives in and lets both of them to date each other. Hyuk's parents are here and Hyuk tries to hide their rocky relationship but decides to tell the truth at the end, luckily Dr.YG still accepts him. Hopefully all is well now right?

-YulSung=Yul gets asked on a date but things don't go so well. Yesung finally gets a chance to date Yul even if it's cause of a dare and is happy to know that Yul is willing to give him a chance. Yesung tries to impress Yul by singing in front of everyone but Yul shouts at him instead however she apologies at the end. Will things progress more romantically now?

-SooWook=Soo and Wook are playing push and pull with each other and wants the other to make more of an effort even though it's obvious they both like each other but things are definitely more awkward with how Soo saw Wook shirtless in the dressing room. Would these two finally say what they feel for each other without wanting the other to say it first?

-YoonBum=Poor Yoon thought she was now in a relationship with Kibum but he was just utilising her for his revenge against Dr.SM. After figuring out so, she confronted him and was fooled once again by his act and he's locked her inside his house. Can she stop him in time so Kibum's plan doesn't fruition?

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)