YG and JYP+TaeTeuk=Dreaming

Aspiring Lovers

AT YG Senior Hospital

Poor Eunhyuk was up all night while he watched the beautiful Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully.He sees that Hyoyeon is still peacefully sleeping on his hand as a pillow.He stares at her beautiful face observing each features of her face.

''Eunhyuk! Hyoyeon!'' Miss.BoA called out,which was heard by Eunhyuk.

''Miss.BoA?'' Eunhyuk said.He quickly takes his hand off Hyoyeon's head which wakes up Hyoyeon.

''Eunhyuk! Hyoyeon!'' Miss.BoA called out again and this time HyoHyuk went out off the house.

''HYO!'' Yuri said and hugged her sister. ''Are you alright?''

''Yes Unnie!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Eunhyuk are you fine?'' Yesung asked.

''I'm fine!'' Eunhyuk told him.

''How did you come inside the jungle?'' Miss.BoA asked.

Hyoyeon tells Miss.BoA what happened last night with her and Eunhyuk.

''Dr.Eunhyuk! Are you fine?'' Miss.BoA asked.

''I'm fine!'' Eunhyuk said.

''Good! Okay guys we have wasted a lot of time we have to leave to YG hospital asap!'' Miss.BoA informed and the group did as told.

''Eunhyuk are you okay? I wish we didn't play that stupid truth and dare!'' Yuri said but Eunhyuk was still looking at Hyoyeon. ''Are you fine?You look like you haven't slept all night?''

Eunhyuk snaps out of it.

''Err I am fine Yuri! Thanks! Let's go.'' Eunhyuk said and they followed the group.

-----------------------------

At YG Senior Hospital

With Yesung and Eunhyuk

They are treating Zelo.

''Hi I am Dr.Eunhyuk!'' Eunhyuk shook hands with Zelo. ''How are you?''

''Better!'' Zelo replied.

''By the way we were talking about marriage! What were you saying again?'' Yesung asked which makes Zelo blush. ''Awwww he is blushing!''

''She is just so beautiful.They way the wind blows her hair.'' Zelo said and Eunhyuk looks at him.Suddenly out of nowhere he starts to think about Hyoyeon. ''The way the strands of her hair lands on her beautiful face.She just made me fall her at the first sight I saw her.''

Eunhyuk thinks about Hyoyeon while smiling but then he shakes his head.

''Pfffftttt! This is crazy talk! You don't call this love!'' Eunhyuk said.

Yesung and Eunhyuk leaves Zelo.

''That is how love starts!'' Yesung informed.

''There is no such things as love! It is rubbish!'' Eunhyuk argued.

''Look I gotta go! I just got a message so Bye!'' Yesung left Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was about to walk off when he saw Hyoyeon,laughing and smiling.Eunhyuk,who didn't see where he was going,bumps into a wall.

''Dr.Eunhyuk are you okay?'' A nurse questioned.

''Y--Yes!'' Eunhyuk said.

----------------------------

At the basketball court

Eunhyuk plays basketball to relax.Memories of him and Hyoyeon in the jungle come in his mind.Memories such as.......

  • Hyoyeon,out of no where,hugging him when he returned with two coconuts
  • Him carrying the sleeping Hyoyeon
  • Him slowly touching Hyoyeon's face to remove the hair strand off her face.

''Eunhyuk! Come on dude! What is wrong with you?! Think logically okay.You and that....that basketball?! NO! You have gone crazy.This is NOT possible.'' Eunhyuk said to himself as he played basketball to stop thinking about Hyoyeon.

-------------------------------

With the gang and Dr.BoA

''As I said that you all will have points when I mark you based on your performance in the medical camp!'' Dr.BoA announced. ''Anyway.Dr.Yesung you have 50 points,Dr.Eunhyuk you have 65 points,Dr.Yuri 35 points and Dr.Hyoyeon 75!''

Hyoyeon smiled as she got the highest out of everyone.

''Congratulations Dr.Hyoyeon you are leading!'' Dr.BoA announced.

''Thank you maam!'' Hyoyeon smiled and Yuri glared at her.Jealous at the fact that her younger sister,Hyoyeon was doing better than her.

''If you all want to be doctor of the month then please work hard especially you,Dr.Yuri! You have the lowest.'' Dr.BoA said and left the gang.

''Congrats Hyo!'' Yesung congratulated. ''You will be the best doctor.''

''Yo Basketball.Well done!'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Thank You!'' Hyoyeon smiled back.

Yuri angrily glares at HyoHyuk.She couldn't stand the fact that now Eunhyuk was being nice to Hyoyeon! She angrily left the trio but Hyoyeon stops her.

''Unnie!'' Hyoyeon stopped her.

''Please forget it.You've won so be happy! Why are you so sad now?'' Yuri said and was about to leave her when Hyoyeon stops her again.

''Unnie!'' Hyoyeon stopped her again.

''STOP IT!'' Yuri shouted. ''JUST STOP IT! NOW YOU ARE ALL ACTING LIKE ''OH UNNIE UNNIE!''! FIRST YOU DO THAT ACTING WITH ME AT HOME AND NOW IN THIS HOSPITAL?!?!! You aren't that innocent as you act to be okay! So Enough! Just stay away from me alright!''

Yuri walks away from Hyoyeon,leaving her sad and hurt about what her unnie said to her.

--------------------------------------------------

At the Locker Room

Hyoyeon is still sad and staring into space thinking about what Yuri said to her.Eunhyuk and Yuri comes in while talking.

''You mean we fought cause of me?'' Yuri asked.

''Of course! Besides when two sisters fight it is good since love between you two grow!'' Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon walks in front of Yuri.

''Yuri Unnie doesn't fight right!'' Hyoyeon smiled. ''Come on unnie.Let's forget whatever happen.''

''To forget is not Yuri's habit and to say Sorry is Basketball's habit.Today we will see what will happen between the two sisters! Will Dr.Yuri ever forgive her younger sister Dr.Hyoyeon? Or should we----'' The two sisters interrupted Eunhyuk.

''YA! She is my sister!'' Both Hyoyeon and Yuri shouted.Yuri and Hyoyeon looks at each other and smiles while hugging each other.

''How do you do this? Can you like help me?'' Yesung asked.

''It's fine champ but I take wons for this job! You know money!'' Eunhyuk joked.

''Okay! I gotta go!'' Yesung said and left the locker room.

''Oh No! I forgot my pager at the reception.'' Yuri said and left the locke room to get her pager.Leaving HyoHyuk alone.

Eunhyuk quickly walks infront of Hyoyeon,blocking her way to leave.

''Thanks!'' Eunhyuk said.

''Huh?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''You should say thanks to me!'' Eunhyuk explained. ''I am the reason you two are getting along now!''

''Pleash! You were trying to make me and unnie fight.Don't think you are so cool okay!'' Hyoyeon said and walked past him but when she walked past him she mistakly touch his hand.Hyoyeon ignores that fact and walks ahead but Eunhyuk looks at his hand Hyoyeon touched.He blushes and smiles to him while looking at the hand Hyoyeon touched.He puts the hand Hyoyeon touched next to his face.Eunhyuk then slaps himself with his two hands to make him snap out of it.

*YA! EUNHYUK!!!! WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?* Eunhyuk mentally scolded himself.

-------------------------------------------

At the lift

''Hey Basketball.Hey Yuri!'' Eunhyuk greeted them as he stood in the middle of the two. ''By By! Two beautiful girls next to me!''

''Oh Shut up!'' Yuri said.

Soon lots of doctors come inside the lift making the lift crowded.Eunhyuk then was pushed right behind Hyoyeon.He sees how Hyoyeon put her hair behind her ear.He tries to distract himself but fails.Soon some doctors leave the lift making the lift a bit uncrowded.Eunhyuk makes himself stand away from Hyoyeon.

''Uhm...how is your patient Zelo?'' Eunhyuk talked so he could have a conversation with Hyoyeon.

''Under observation.He has internal bleeding but hopefully I think we can cure him.'' Hyoyeon smiled at him.

''Thank god!'' Eunhyuk smiled back. ''He is such a strange guy.He always laughs at anything.If he was with us in the jungle then he would entertain you a lot.''

''Yeah I have heard you two did quite a party at the jungle.'' Yuri talked.

''Two? Your sister was doing the partying! For me it was a adventure trip.Can you imagine in the middle of the jungle your sister wanted burgers and pizzas?'' Eunhyuk chatted.

''YA! I was hungry but I didn't ask for burgers.'' Hyoyeon glared at him.

''Oh I was hungry.I was thirsty.I don't want to stay here and I don't want to stay there!'' Eunhyuk mocked Hyoyeon's voice.

''I didn't say anything like that!'' Hyoyeon justified.

''You did.'' Eunhyuk argued.

''No I didn't.'' Hyoyeon argued back.

''Yes you did.'' Eunhyuk debated.

''No I didn't!'' Hyoyeon shouted and got off the lift.Yuri and Eunhyuk gets off too.

''Yo Basetball.Should I tell your sister what we did at the jungle?'' Eunhyuk teased.

----------------------------------------------------------

At the operation hall

Dr.Hyoyeon's patient Zelo had died and Hyoyeon was sad and hurt that she couldn't save him.She slowly walked out of the hall where Yesung,Yuri and Eunhyuk were there looking at her.

''Hyo! This isn't your fault.You did try your best.'' Yesung tried to cheer her up.

''It's okay Hyo! These things happen when you are a doctor! Don't be so emotional.'' Yuri advised.

''Please!'' Hyoyeon said and slowly walked away from the trio.Eunhyuk was sad that Hyoyeon was sad.Yesung walked next to Hyoyeon.

''Hyo?'' Yesung was worried about his best friend.He touched her hand and weakly smiled at her but Hyoyeon walked past him as she was heartbroken that she couldn't save Zelo.

----------------------------------------------------------

At the terrance

(A/N=Just like SM's hospital YG also has a terrance.Anyway!)

Hyoyeon was hurt and she felt it was unfair for her.Why her?Why?Her first operation and it was unsuccessful.She felt like she was responsible for Zelo's death.Eunhyuk walks behind her and places his hand on her shoulder.Hyoyeon turned around to see Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk saw that Hyoyeon was crying.She cried as hard as she could while kneeing on the ground.She couldn't take it! Her feelings were all bottled up.Eunhyuk kneed next to her and hugged her.He was hurt that Hyoyeon was crying and he just wanted her to smile and be happy like she always is.

==============================================

At Hyoyeon's house

Eunhyuk stopped the car as HyoHyuk saw the sight of Hyoyeon's house.

''Thanks!'' Hyoyeon said.

''Basketball now forget this thanks wanks! How many times will you say thanks?'' Eunhyuk smiled and Hyoyeon smiled back as she got off the car.

Hyoyeon was walking when.......

''Basketball.'' Eunhyuk called out which made Hyoyeon turn around.

''Now what?'' Hyoyeon asked which made Eunhyuk shake his head.

''Basketball.'' Eunhyuk called out again which made Hyoyeon turn around again.This time Eunhyuk walked up to her.

''What's wrong?'' Hyoyeon smiled brightly as she asked.

''What's wrong with me I don't even know it myself but nowadays whenever I see I--'' Eunhyuk stopped when he released what he was saying.Hyoyeon just looks at him as her strand of hair got on her face.Eunhyuk slowly swipt the strand of hair off her face and cupped her face which made Hyoyeon confused at his behaviour.

''Basketball you....are.....very very.....beautiful.''Eunhyuk complimented as he got closer to her.Hyoyeon was just standing there while Eunhyuk,who was cupping Hyoyeon's face,leaned closer and closer to her lips almost kissing it when...............

=====================END OF DREAM==================

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' Eunhyuk screamed as he woke up from his dream. ''That was a very bad dream man! What cheesy dialogues Ewwwwww!!!! OMG! WOAH!''

Eunhyuk was startled as his alarm wake him up.He turned off his alarm.

''Eunhyuk you have gone mad.You are going crazy dude!'' Eunhyuk scolded himself.First he was staring at Hyo,then he was observing Hyo and Now Dreaming?!?!?! He just didn't know how to stop himself.He couldn't understand what the hell is wrong with him.

==============

At the Locker room

HyoHyuk who both weren't looking where they were going bumped into each other.

''Oh I'm Sorry!'' Hyoyeon apologised.

''Hey basketball be careful.'' Eunhyuk sweetly advised.

''I'm so sorry.'' Hyoyeon sweetly apologised again.

''It's okay.I like to bump into you!'' Eunhyuk blushed.

==============

The trio were all looking weirdly at Eunhyuk.

''Hyoyeon who is Eunhyuk talking to?'' Yesung curiously asked. ''Has he gone mad?''

''YA! Eunhyuk are you okay?'' Hyoyeon called out.

''Oh it's nothing.Nothing.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''YA! EUNHYUK WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!?!?!?!'' Hyoyeon loudly shouted.

''I SAID...'' Eunhyuk stopped as he saw Hyoyeon standing with YulSung. *Eh?! How can this be..I just saw---* The Hyoyeon he was talking to was just his imagination.

*DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!* Eunhyuk scolded himself mentally.

''Oh Interns report to Dr.BoA's office this instant.'' The mic announced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Ms.BoA and the other doctors

''As you all have worked hard we will all play a basketball match.Team A's captain is Dr.YG while Team B's captain is Dr.Yunho! All of you can chose your teams later so for now back to work!'' Dr.BoA announced.

''Maam!'' Yesung called out and Dr.BoA turned around. ''Which team are you gonna be in?''

Yesung innocently asked which Dr.BoA shots him one of her deadly glares.HyoHyuk gave him a Keep-Quiet look while Yuri just rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

''Hehe I mean it's okay.'' Yesung said.HyoHyuk returned back to thier duties.

''Wait Dr.Yesung! One of a patient has complained about you which is Ms.Emily.'' Dr.BoA informed.

''Actually maam to handle her is very hard.She is very stubborn.'' Yesung complained.

*Ms.Emily is a celebrity and to treat her will get you very high marks* Yuri thought in her head as she smirked. *Yuri just manipulate the poor guy into giving his case to you!*

''Who said that handling her is easy?'' Dr.BoA argued.

''Maam handling celebrities are hard indeed.'' Yuri added.

''True maam! She really doesn't listen to us!'' Yesung said.

 ''Then why don't you show her your attitude?''Yuri talked.

''Right! Hey that's not a bad idea!Attitude....I can't do that.Yuri will you do my case?'' Yesung suggested.

*Bingo Yuri.* Yuri thought in her head as her manipulation skills worked. ''Your case and Me? No No I don't think anyone will accept that.''

''Please Yuri?'' Yesung sweetly asked again.

''Okay fine! I'll do it.If you are asking me so much then fine why not?'' Yuri replied which made Yesung smile.

''Thank you so much Yuri-Ah!'' Yesung brightly smiled.

''Fine you two have discussed it between you two then I have no problem with it.Dr.Yesung I will have to minus 10 points off your score.'' Dr.BoA informed.

''What?'' Yesung was shocked while Yuri smirked which meant she was only 5 points away from Yesung's points.

''And Dr.Yuri if you can't handle this case then be prepared to have lots of negative points.'' Dr.BoA informed.

''Well I won't be getting them!'' Yuri informed.

''Okay I like your confidence but we'll see.'' Dr.BoA said and left.

-------------------------------------------

With YulSung and HyoHyuk

''Hyo I am in your team but which team will we go into? Dr.YG or Dr.Yunho?'' Yesung asked.

''We will be in appa's team! If appa is the captain then we will win for sure!'' Hyoyeon smiled brightly.

''Er Excuse me Dr.Hyoyeon and I know your appa is Dr.YG but then in this age how will he able to play basketball?'' Eunhyuk argued.

''We will win! Appa can do anything.'' Hyoyeon argued back and Yesung nodded in reponse.

''Oh really? Appa can do anything? Pffft like you have seen it!'' Eunhyuk debated.

''Shut up!Our team will win!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

''Yes!'' Yesung agreed.

''Pffft.No way.Only me and Eunhyuk will win since we are the best team.'' Yuri argued as she walked in arm and arm with Eunhyuk.

''Of course.'' Eunhyuk agreed.

''Try it if you want but you will lose!!!!!!!'' Hyoyeon argued.

''If they can be only one winner then that will me and Hyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'' Yesung sang as he hi-fived Hyoyeon.

''Hell Yeah!'' Hyoyeon said as Yesung and Hyoyeon seperated from the duo.Eunhyuk stood there staring at Hyoyeon AGAIN.

''Listen! After Work we should practise since it won't be hard to win.'' Yuri said but Eunhyuk was staring at Hyoyeon. ''Yo Relax! We will win.''

''Huh? I mean Pffft Yeah! We are gonna be the ones to win not them!'' Eunhyuk said as he walked.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk was walking past when he saw Hyoyeon talking to a patient.He walked backwards to get a better view of her as he quietly observed her.He leaned closer to her as he watched her.He watched her as if Hyoyeon was some superstar and Eunhyuk was some fangirl.

''That doctor is so pretty right?'' Mini asked. Mini was a small kid who is a patient of Dr.Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk nodded in response while continuing to stare at Hyoyeon.

''Not so pretty she is very very very pretty.'' Eunhyuk answered.

''Her big eyes.'' Mini said.

''Her big and beautiful eyes.'' Eunhyuk corrected while looking at Hyoyeon. ''I could just swim in them.''

''What if you drown?'' Mini joked.

''If I---'' Eunhyuk looked at Mini,who was laughing. ''Haha very funny but I know how to swim.''

Eunhyuk and Mini both loudly laughed when Miss.BoA came.

''Shhhhhhhhh!'' Miss.BoA said.

''Shhhhhhhh!!!'' Mini also said.


At JYP University

At her locker room

Seohyun was opening her locker.She was inserting her books inside her locker when....

''Oh Seohyun you are here!'' Kyuhyun exclaimed which startled the poor girl and Seohyun turned around. ''I have been looking for you!''

''You.....You are here? Don't you know that this is the girl's locker room? What if someone comes inside and sees us together?'' Seohyun asked him which panicking.

''You said that yesterday when I was at your house and now you are saying it again? Can you change your dialogue?'' Kyuhyun talked.

''Look you have annoying me since last night  just tell me what you want from me?'' Seohyun questioned.

Kyuhyun leaned closer to Seohyun's face.

''Just one more date.'' Kyuhyun flirted.

''What!?'' Seohyun was shocked.

''I don't want one but I know you want one from me! You need my help to sing on the stage so you know we do need to spend more time with each other! With me.'' Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun walked a few steps away from Kyuhyun.

''I don't want anything from you!'' Seohyun informed.

''Oh really?'' Kyuhyun said and leaned closer to her ear whispering ''Just think about it nerd.Did you not sleep yesterday? You were thinking about me right?''

''No! I...Me...'' Seohyun stuttered.

''Why are you stuttering? Are you shy? Well I am happy to hear that because of me you were awake the whole night.'' Kyuhyun flirted. ''Anyway should we start?''

''Now? How?'' Seohyun asked.

Kyuhyun walked closer to her while Seohyun walked backwards.Kyu walked closer and closer while Seo walked backwards and backwards until she felt the cold locker against her back.

''Don't be afraid!Just trust me.It is important for you to trust me,Kyuhyun your guru!'' Kyuhyun pulled his face closer to Seohyun's while Seo pulled her face backwards. ''You will right?''

Seohyun,who had no choice,quickly nods her head as she accepted.

''Okay fine! You want to be cool and confident like me,Kyuhyun then you will have to do some experiments! Some exercises and to remember some formulas.'' Kyuhyun informed.

''Eh? Now? But it's class time right now!'' Seohyun replied.

''But even our classes are running!'' Kyuhyun answered.Kyuhyun leaned his face closer to Seohyun's face. ''It is right?''

Seohyun,who was so shy with his flirting,nodded in response.

''Teachers come and go but guru Kyuhyun seldom comes to teach you! Just bunk your classes!'' Kyuhyun advised.

''EH!? Bunk? No No No! It is not right to bunk classes! We shouldn't do that.'' Seohyun,the goody two shoes and the angel,replied to Kyuhyun,the troublemaker and the devil. ''We can meet after classes instead besides I have to give Sooyoung unnie her notes. I have to go.''

''Hey wait up!'' Kyuhyun called out but Seohyun quickly walked away.

Kyuhyun just shakes his head. ''My students are so weird.Tsk Tsk they don't listen to me their guru but Guru Kyuhyun won't give up that easily.''


At a corrider

Sooyoung was sad and leaning on the corrider wall,thinking about something.

''HEY! You are here!!!! I was looking for you since ages.'' Ryeowook said as he saw the sight of Sooyoung.Sooyoung quickly wipes her tears. ''Where were you? Don't worry I won't talk about the project.What's wrong? Why is Sooyoung so quiet?''

Sooyoung,who was sad,looks at the floor.

''Hellooooooooooo?'' Ryeowook called out. ''Do you know this is the first time I have ever talked without you interrupting and chatting too much.''

Sooyoung continued to look at the floor and wasn't paying attention to what Ryeowook was saying.

''Sooyoung are you fine?'' Ryeowook asked since he was concerned about her odd behaviour.Sooyoung just looked at him ''No.You are not fine.''

Ryeowook mocked Sooyoung's voice and talked like her.He acted how Sooyoung would act and pretended to chat and chat like she always did.Sooyoung began to smile a bit.

''Finally a smile! Now we have no problems! Shall we go now?'' Ryeowook asked and Sooyoung walked with him. ''YA! Say something.''

''What should I say? There isn't anything that you can help me with.'' Sooyoung answered.

''Really? Okay then.'' Ryeowook said.

''Ryeowook I really don't like Seoul.I like how my life was in Busan it was just so simple.I miss Busan!Everything is different in Seoul and I can't talk to anyone without them being mean.I feel alone.'' Sooyoung told.

''You have your sister,Seohyun right?'' Ryeowook replied.

''I can't believe that I hurted my sister's feelings for the first time.I feel so bad for hurting her feelings and I never did it before.'' Sooyoung wiped her tears. ''Ryeowook I really want to go to Busan and my heart just feels at....''

''Peace!'' SooWook both said.

''Right?'' Ryeowook replied.

''How did you?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Choose a finger'' Ryeowook said.

''WHAT?!?!'' Sooyoung exclaimed.

''Just do it.'' Ryeowook said and Sooyoung touches his thumb. ''No that is a thumb! Choose a finger!''

Sooyoung touches his fore finger/ index finger.

''Good choice!'' Ryeowook replied.

''What is this?'' Sooyoung asked.

''This is......Why don't I show it to you rather than telling you!'' Ryeowook said. ''Let's go.''

''Where?'' Sooyoung said.

''After you!'' Ryeowook said.

SooWook walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At Han River

''Thanks Ryeowook!'' Sooyoung thanked.

''In friendship we don't need to say thank you and sorry.'' Ryeowook replied.

''YA! I heard this dialogue before.'' Sooyoung said. ''Are you making fun of me?!''

''No I am not.I am learning from you in how to live life in a fun way.Do you know because of you I finally took a break from university and studies since I was always into them before so thanks for that.'' Ryeowook explained.

''It's weird since I didn't think of you like that before! I mean you are so boring,different from the others,you don't like being social and today at Han River?'' Sooyoung explained.

''Sooyoung are you complimenting me or making fun of me?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Hmmmmm...Both!'' Sooyoung replied and SooWook both laughed.

''Do you know? I also thought like that about you.'' Ryeowook said.

''I knew that you were gonna say that.'' Sooyoung said and looked at something.

''What are you looking at?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Look at that romantic couple!Aish I wish I had someone to love.It's so fun right?'' Sooyoung said.

''Nope! Look in a few seconds they will fight.One will go to the left and one will go to the right.'' Ryeowook predicted.

''Why? I guess for your case since you don't have anyone but everyone fights once in a while and will later reunite again!'' Sooyoung said.

''You seem to know a lot.I guess you have been in love for a lot of times.'' Ryeowook teased.

''Yeah and do you know who? The KPOP superstars!'' Sooyoung joked.

Ryeowook laughs and points to the romantic couple,they saw earlier,are fighting and arguing with each other.Ryeowook grinned and laughed as he got his prediction right.

''Girls.They are all so cheesy!'' Ryewook said.

''Oh really?!?!? How about you guys! You guys all...Pfftt...forget it.Why should I even bother! Girls like me don't have time to talk to boring guys like you!'' Sooyoung stood up as she left Ryeowook. ''YA! Let's go!''

Sooyoung ran to the sea and Ryeowook walked near the sea but not on the sea.

''Come on!'' Sooyoung said but Ryeowook shoke his head.Sooyoung splashes water onto him.

''YA!'' Ryeowook said but Sooyoung kept on splashing more and more water on him while laughing.Sooyoung then runs away from the soaking wet Ryeowook while laughing.


At SM Junior Hospital

At the Police Station

''I am here to withdraw my complain about Leeteuk Park!'' Taeyeon said.

''Sign this please.'' The constable said and Taeyeon signed. ''Kwangsoo open the door and let him come out.''

Leeteuk comes out of the jail.

''YOU?!?!?!?!?'' Leeteuk shouted.

''She is here to release you.'' The constable informed.

''I am NOT going with her!'' Leeteuk said.

''I am not interested in releasing you either.'' Taeyeon argued.

''Yeah right.Then why are you here?'' Leeteuk argued.

''I had to come here.'' Taeyeon said.

''You know what?! You are just here since you released your mistake.'' Leeteuk said.

''What?! My mistake?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Of course.If she didn't release her mistake then why would she come here in the first place.'' Leeteuk argued.

''Look It was not my choice to release you if I could then I would make sure you get hanged.'' Taeyeon said.

''And we can't expect anything more from you.You aren't a Doctor you are a Devil.You are a devil.'' Leeteuk talked.

''Listen just shut up!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''I don't need your stupid favour and I am NOT going with you.'' Leeteuk shouted.

''You have to! Jiyeon wants to meet you.'' Taeyeon informed.

''Wow! Since when did you ever be so kind hearted just for Jiyeon you are getting closer to me?!'' Leeteuk argued.

''Excuse me!?'' Taeyeon said.

''Excuse me!!! You and I were enemies but why did you release your anger on Jiyeon!? She was on the road and all you did was stand there watching her!'' Leeteuk shouted.

''You don't get it! Jiyeon fainted on the road!!!!!'' Taeyeon shouted back.

''WHAT?!'' Leeteuk exclaimed.

''You were there too.Didn't you see it yourself?'' Taeyeon asked.

''This would never happen if you didn't call the police!'' Leeteuk scolded.

''If you were responsible and treated Jiyeon like a patient then her condition wouldn't have been critical.'' Taeyeon scolded while shouting.

''Please be quiet you two!You can take this outside but don't disturb the police!'' The constable scolded at TaeTeuk,who were glaring at each other.

----------------------------------

At the parking lot

''Damn it.Aish did the car had to be broken right now!?'' Taeyeon was annoyed with her luck.Taeyeon got off her car. ''Taxi!!!!''

The taxi stops.

''I need to go to SM orphanage.'' Taeyeon said.

''I can't go there.'' The taxi driver said.Leeteuk shows the taxi driver some notes.

''I need to go to SM hospital.'' Leeteuk said while glaring at Taeyeon.

''I got this taxi first!'' Taeyeon shouted.

''Well too bad.I am now gonna go on this taxi to SM hospital.'' Leeteuk said.

''This is a public transport not some private property of yours! Stop trying to show yourself like you are some kind of millionaire!'' Taeyeon taunted.

''You are trying to be a millionaire not me! Besides you know what?! Get out the way or else this taxi will run you over.'' Leeteuk said.

''You wish!'' Taeyeon said.Leeteuk walked up to Taeyeon.

''You don't even wanna know what I wish!'' Leeteuk warned.

''YA! You two.I can't go to either of the places!'' The taxi driver informed.

''Look! I really need to go there!'' Taeyeon informed.

''Well SM orphanage is so far from here that I can't go there and SM Hospital is also far away from here! It will take around a day so why don't you two spend the night at that hotel over there!'' The taxi driver suggested.

The taxi driver drove off.TaeTeuk angrily glares at each other and Leeteuk walks away from Taeyeon.

At the Hotel

''Sir your room's key!'' The hotel manager said as they gave Leeteuk his room's key.

''YA! Hellooooo! Why are you taking this key?'' Taeyeon asked. ''How about my room?''

''Maam there is only one room available!'' The hotel manager informed.

''Where will I go?'' Taeyeon asked.

''You two will stay together!'' The hotel manager said.

''WHAT?!?!?! How is that possible?'' Taeyeon angrily asked.

''It is possible! You know what? For the first time in life you get to share something with me.Even if it is a room.'' Leeteuk smirked.

''Do you think I am a fool that I don't understand what is on your dirty mind?!'' Taeyeon told.

''What?!?'' Leeteuk asked.

''Enough! Just because I am quiet does NOT mean that you are winning or succeeding with your plan! First time you threatened me,Second time you almost me and the third time you kissed me in the basketball court!!!! Now you want me to stay at your room? YOU ARE SICK JUST SICK!'' Taeyeon shouted.

''Shut Up! What do you think?! That you will say fake accuses about me and I will just stand here listening to your crap!?'' Leeteuk said.

''FAKE ACCUSES?! If it was fake accuses then the police wouldn't have arrested you!!! And if it wasn't for me then you would rot in jail and DO YOU ALL KNOW WHERE HE WAS BEFORE HE CAME HERE?! HE CAME HERE FROM THE POLICE STATION!!'' Taeyeon shouted.

''Police?!'' The crowd whispered loudly.

''What?'' The hotel manager asked.

''Ask him! All of you ask him! Why don't you tell everyone!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''YES IT IS TRUE!'' Leeteuk shouted.

''Why don't you tell everyone why you went to jail?'' Taeyeon said. ''Come on! Tell them! I will tell you all.He went to jail since he molested and kidnapped me! And after all that he wants me to stay in the same room as him?! WILL YOU LET A CRIMINAL LIKE HIM TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL?!''

''Hey you! How dare you come here!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!'' Everyone shouted at Leeteuk.

''See he won't even move! He is just dirty minded ert.'' Taeyeon informed.Everyone started to shout at Leeteuk. ''You like to embrass yourself a lot don't you? Of course you wanna be so popular now do you wanna get out of here or should I call more people to insult you?''

''Dr.Kim Taeyeon!What you have done today I will make sure you will suffer for it! You will have to pay for this! Very soon you will have to pay for it!'' Leetuk warned.

''Give me the key!'' Taeyeon demanded.Leeteek angrily gives her the key and leaves the hotel.


Author=Ayo! Author-Nim here! Sorry for not updating yesterday since I was busy but here you go! More YG coming up!

Thanks for reading this chapter.I would love to read your comments and how you found this chapter :D

So whose moment did you enjoy the most and why?

1) SooWook! How Ryeowook tried to cheer the sad Sooyoung was sweet for me! The evil Sooyoung strikes by splashing water at Ryeowook! <3

Tell me which ones are yours!

Any requests for any couple moments please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :D

Yulsung9 I apologise for not writing YulSung so I have written YulSung for you! Thanks for requesting and I hope you like it!