Getting married!

Aspiring Lovers

THE STORY IS IN RANDOM ORDER


SeoKyu

In Busan

Seohyun saw Kyuhyun standing near the tree at the same park they were in, she was supposed to meet him here today.

''Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun called his name when she stood in front of him. ''I wanted to ask if you got the letter I wrote to you before I left.''

''I did.'' Kyuhyun nodded his head.

''So do you understand---'' Seohyun was interrupted.

''I didn't understand hence why I decided to come to Busan to see you instead.'' Kyuhyun replied before he crossed his arms. ''I didn't understand why didn't you wanted to face me and tell me in person? Why? What happened between us for you to do that to me?''

''Don't make it harder than it already is, Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun turned around. ''Whatever happened with Eunjung---''

''Were you really that upset about it that you decided to leave Seoul to go to Busan instead?'' Kyuhyun questioned her. ''I don't care about whatever Eunjung has said, she's not in the picture anymore nor does she matter in all this.''

Seohyun blinked her eyes as a realisation hit her, does Kyuhyun still not know about her feelings for him? Does he think Eunjung wasn't telling the truth? Was she wrong or was she right? Kyuhyun noticed Seohyun's back was facing him and she was quiet for a long time, making him to stand in front of her and tap her shoulder.

''Are you okay?'' Seohyun heard him question her. ''What's wrong, nerd?''

''N-No, nothing.'' Seohyun replied. ''Anyway during that night with Eunjung, it caused a lot of gossip and I felt uncomfortable and didn't wanted people to talk about us like that.''

''I agree but if we give people a real reason to talk about us and it's in a positive way then it will be fine right?'' Kyuhyun teased whereas Seohyun was confused with what he was saying. ''Smile, Seohyun! You look pretty when you're smiling!''

Seohyun could feel her cheeks become warmer as her smile widen, Kyuhyun never knew she could look so beautiful as she was looking right now. He had to become more bolder with his words, he wanted her to know what he felt for her.

''Can you solve a problem for me, nerd?'' Kyuhyun asked, making Seohyun nod her head. ''I'm in love, Seohyun!''

Seohyun immediately froze when she heard what he had just said, making her stare at his face with shock whereas Kyuhyun saw that she looked stunned with what he said. Was he too bold? Perhaps, he thought based on how shocked she looked which caused him to laugh.

''I'm in love with Busan, that's what I meant.'' Kyuhyun chuckled whereas Seohyun looked away. ''What did you think I said?''

''Nothing.'' Seohyun shook her head. ''Anyway I need to go back now, Joy needs me to help her with the wedding arrangements.''

Kyuhyun saw she was about to make her way but he wanted to see her again. ''Wait, nerd!''

Seohyun turned around to look at Kyuhyun again. ''Yes?''

''Let's meet again tomorrow, same place and same time okay?'' Kyuhyun asked, making Seohyun nod her head before she walked away. *Today might not be the perfect day to tell you how I feel for now but I promise you that day, where I will tell you how much I love you, won't be long!*


YoonBum

At the basketball court

Siwon chased after Heechul and Zhou Mi whereas Yoona walked after them as she laughed. Siwon was about to playfully hit Heechul but then he caught a basketball that came out of nowhere in his direction, he looked up to see Kibum was standing across where they were. They watched him walk towards them before he stood in front of Siwon.

''Let's go, guys.'' Yoona didn't wanted to be near Kibum.

''Wait, Yoona!'' Siwon spoke as he looked at Kibum. ''This guy really likes to give advice to other people doesn't he? Always saying things like don't lie and every other thing he has been saying but it's funny to see that he's been the one lying to all of us all this time!''

''That is my personal matter, Siwon!'' Kibum told him.

''Not anymore ever since you were the one putting so many people's lives in danger.'' Siwon snapped. ''You didn't even think how many people were going to be hurt because of you? Don't think you can do whatever you want and anyone won't say anything about it!''

''Don't get involved in my personal matter or else---'' Kibum was interrupted.

''Or else what?'' Siwon asked as he glared at Kibum.

''Let's just go!'' Yoona stormed off ahead.

Siwon glanced at Kibum again before he threw the basketball to the side, walking away from Kibum and Zhou Mi and Heechul followed after him. Kibum sighed before he stood against the wall, thinking about the incident that he had caused.

*All these years of hatred had no truth to it. I was going to punish Dr.SM for something he did not even do.* Kibum felt really guilty. *My anger and my revenge, it was all wrong and a lie but only one thing was right, Yoona and her love for me was real. I'm sorry, Yoona!*

 

At the terrance

Yoona stared at the view as she thought about Kibum and everything he had done. She was still hurt over the situation.

''This was where we met for the first time right?'' Yoona heard Kibum's voice.

Yoona quickly wiped her tears before she turned around to see Kibum was standing behind her which caused her to look away.

''What are you doing here?'' Yoona sternly asked.

''Do you not know why I'm here?'' Kibum questioned her.

''SM doesn't need you nor do I.'' Yoona told him as she crossed her arms.

''What are you doing here alone?'' Kibum asked her. ''Weren't you thinking about me?''

''Misunderstandings!'' Siwon spoke as he stood next to Kibum. ''You know what your problem is? You misunderstand a lot of things and believe them as the truth! Yoona was here because I called her here.''

''Now please leave!'' Yoona demanded as she glared at Kibum.

''I'll go for now but if you want me to leave SM then just say it once, I'll leave from here just for you.'' Kibum looked at Yoona one more time before he walked away.

Yoona watched Kibum walk away before she was looked at Siwon and felt grateful for helping her right now. ''Thanks Siwon.''

''Today's the day, the seniors will give a decision on what to do with Kibum.'' Siwon informed. ''Yoona...do you really hate Kibum?''

Siwon watched Yoona look away with hesistation when she heard his question, he could tell that she was still in love with Kibum when she stayed silent.

''I got my answer.'' Siwon spoke whereas Yoona still stayed silent as she thought about Kibum again.

 

At the meeting room

Kibum stood in front of all of his seniors, who were sat down. He knew what the decision would be, he had done too much damage and there was nothing he could do to save his career.

''Before you all give me a decision, I wanted to say that I've already decided to leave from here!'' Kibum looked down in shame. ''I don't deserve to stay here.''

One of the seniors, Dr.Chen nodded his head to what he heard. ''We agree with your decision, Dr.Kibum!''

Dr.SM walked inside, everyone looked at him as he stood next to Kibum. ''Doctors, I understand you are all deciding on what decision to give Dr.Kibum for what he has done but I want to give the decision on Dr.Kibum's future by myself.''

''You should rest, sir besides after what he has done, it's not safe to have him here.'' Dr.Chen told him what he thought.

''Dr.Chen, I want everyone to leave this room! I want to be here with Dr.Kibum alone.'' Dr.SM requested.

All the seniors all stood up and they walked out of the room, leaving Kibum alone with his boss. Kibum was so shameful of what he had done to the man, who was innocent regarding his older brother's operation, that he looked down on the floor.

''I'm sorry, sir!'' Kibum apologised. ''It's all my fault!''

''Kibum regarding your hyung Dongwan's surgery, it was definitely one of the biggest challenges of my life.'' Dr.SM told him. ''Perhaps I was not even strong enough to take that challenge but I didn't wanted to give up on him! I still decided to move on forward with it and worked hard and tried to do my best with it so apply the same thing to your situation, Kibum! Learn from the incident you caused and move on from it, know that there are other ways of dealing with a problem and be strong from situations.''

''Where ever I will go next, I will remember this advice of yours, Dr.SM.'' Kibum nodded his head, his eyes still facing down on the floor.

''You're not going anywhere.'' Dr.SM replied, making Kibum to look at him with confusion. ''You're going to stay here.''

''No, I can't stay here! I don't deserve to work here.'' Kibum told him.

''This is my decision, not yours.'' Dr.SM retorded.

''I need to face my punishment for what I did to you.'' Kibum felt like him getting fired was the best solution as his punishment.

''You have made a mistake but I don't believe you should atone for your mistakes by staying here in SM public hospital and working hard.'' Dr.SM was adamant on his decision. ''And one day, who knows, maybe you can cure your hyung Dongwan when you become a better doctor.''

''Thank you so much, now I know why you are considered such a God to everyone.'' Kibum smiled.

''Please go back to your duties now, your patients are waiting for you!'' Dr.SM smiled back at him.

 

At the general ward

Shindong hurried over to Siwon whereas Yoona was checking up on her patient near where they were standing.

''Did you know that Dr.SM didn't kick Kibum out?'' Shindong told Siwon whereas Yoona looked at them as she had heard them.

''Ouch.'' Yoona's patient spoke when Yoona mistakenly bumped into her.

''I-I'm so sorry.'' Yoona apologised before walking away to the other side of the room to get something.

''Yoona!'' Siwon called her name, making her to look at him. ''Are you okay?''

''Yeah I'm fine.'' Yoona nodded her head. ''It's not like it matters to me whether he stays here or not, I don't care!''

Kibum, who was at the door of the general ward, had heard Yoona say that last sentence which made him walk away as he felt hurt over what he heard.


HaeSica

At Jessica's house

Jessica held a picture of Donghae in her hand as she remembered the last conversation they had of him wanting her to leave the hospital and the city. She felt sad when she heard how he told her that there could never be anything between them anymore but before she could focus on her thoughts anymore, she saw her phone ring.

*RING RING RING*

''Hello?'' Jessica answered her phone.

''What am I hearing? Are you really leaving Cube hospital?'' Dr.Jay asked.

''Yes?'' Jessica confirmed his questioned.

''Come on Sica, be reasonable! There's no need for you to go!'' Dr.Jay told her. ''Have you even spoken to Dr.Park about this?''

''I have but there's no point to it! I can't have my personal life be a daily drama in the hospital, it's time for me to go.'' Jessica told him. ''Besides Donghae wants the same.''

''Argh, what is this childish behaviour?! Who cares what Donghae wants?!'' Dr.Jay frowned. ''Look just listen to me! There is no need for you to go anywhere, alright!''

''I'm sorry but I have to go.'' Jessica cut his call before she wiped her tears.

She stood up before making her way to the closet to her clothes, she needed to pack all of her belongings before she left this place but her attention went back to her phone when she heard it ring again.

*RING RING RING*

She saw it was Donghae calling her but she decided not to pick up the call, she had to move on from him if she wanted to start fresh in the new city she was going to move to.

*DING DONG*

Jessica heard the doorbell was ringing, walking over and opened the door to see who the visitor was but immediately regretted it as her eyes went wide open. It was Jiyeon standing at the front door and Jessica was scared, what will she do to ruin her now?!

''Hi, Sica!'' Jiyeon greeted with no emotion. ''Did you miss me?''

''J-Jiyeon, why are you here?'' Jessica was really scared.

''I explained to you so many times that you are ruining my married life and I've told you so many times to stay away from Donghae and that he is only mine but you just don't listen to me, do you?'' Jiyeon scoffed as she walked towards her.

''L-Look Jiyeon, I haven't--'' Jessica was walking backwards, she was afraid of Jiyeon even being near her.

''Donghae is mine! I told you that I can do anything if you dare come in the middle of our relationship!'' Jiyeon glared at her as she walked further on ahead. ''DID I NOT TELL YOU?!''

''W-Why are you here, Jiyeon?!'' Jessica was afraid that anything could happen to her right now.

''TO DO WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE AGES AGO!'' Jiyeon took out a knife that she was holding behind her back, making Jessica even more fearful of her life.

''P-Please, listen to me J-Jiyeon! P-Please don't do this! D-Don't! Please!'' Jessica saw that Jiyeon was holding the knife as if she was going to stab Jessica any moment now.

''YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!'' Jiyeon tried to stab Jessica but luckily Jessica moved out of the way.

''No, please don't do this!'' Jessica tried to run away from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon tried to stab Jessica but she had missed a couple of times, stabbing Jessica's sofa instead but Jiyeon wanted to finish her goal once and for all. Jiyeon grabbed hold of Jessica then pushed her down on the sofa and got on top of her.

''No, please!'' Jessica held her hand as she tried her best to put the knife away from her.

''NO, JIYEON!'' Donghae yelled, making both of the girls to look at the door.

They saw Donghae was at the front door with a doctor and two policemen, they could see Jessica was at a very vulnerable position.

''NO! Don't come any closer, Donghae!'' Jiyeon demanded.

''Everyone knows how you really are now so you can't do anything!'' Donghae told her.

''This bloody girl just doesn't listen to me! I've told her so many times not to come in the middle of our married life but this girl...just...'' Jiyeon pulled Jessica's hair, causing Jessica to scream. ''That day I stabbed myself so I could have Donghae! Don't you think I wasn't in pain when I stabbed myself but I thought....I thought he could finally forget you and he won't even think about you if I blamed you for stabbing me but that didn't happen at all. I love Donghae a lot and I can't live without him!''

''You're lying!'' Jessica stopped her from speaking anymore. ''This isn't love, Jiyeon! This is madness, you are obsessed and just to fulfill that obsession, you ruined three lives! You ruined Donghae's life, my life and also your own life! This isn't love, Jiyeon.''

''You dare question my love!?'' Jiyeon angrily growled as she raised the knife to stab Jessica.

''NO, JIYEON!'' Donghae immediately ran and grabbed her hand before she could stab Jessica.

The doctor immediately came and injected Jiyeon with an injection, making her to go weaker and weaker before she became unconscious. The two police men held her arms just to make sure Jiyeon wouldn't escape or try to resist the injection.

''You were right, Dr.Donghae.'' The doctor told him. ''She isn't mentally stable and we need to take her to the mental hospital.''

''We will submit the crime reports to Cube hospital.'' One of the police man stated.

A man with a stretcher entered inside the room before putting Jiyeon on it, taking her away to the van with the doctor and policemen following which left Jessica and Donghae alone.

Donghae looked at Jessica to see she was deep in her thoughts, she looked very traumatised and shocked over the experience. He walked over to her before he touched her shoulder, making Jessica to look at him.

''Are you okay, Jessica?'' Donghae asked.

Jessica immediately broke down into tears, making Donghae to hug her tightly. She was hurting and he could tell she had never expected anything like this to happen to her but it was over! Finally, Jiyeon was away from their lives and now it was just the two of them like they wanted.

''It's okay, Jessica!'' Donghae assured her. ''I'm here for you! I'm here!''

''D-Donghae..I...I...'' Jessica couldn't even speak properly due to her crying so much.

''I know, I know but please calm down.'' Donghae rubbed her back, still hugging her tightly in his arms. ''I'm here, you don't have to worry anymore!''


SiFany

In Tiffany's neighbourhood

Siwon was walking along the neighbourhood when he saw Tiffany was walking in the same path he was, making them both to look at each other before Tiffany turned around.

''Tiffany!'' Siwon stopped her. ''I heard you're engaged now, congrats!''

Siwon walked ahead to stand in front of Tiffany and looked at her face.

'''You're getting married now so congratulations!'' Siwon repeated.

''Thanks.'' Tiffany looked away.

''Aren't you going to say anything?'' Siwon asked.

''No...uhm...nothing...everyone's happy! Onew's happy, my umma is happy and my appa is happy---'' Tiffany was interupted.

''What about you?'' Siwon questioned her.

Tiffany turned her body away from Siwon. ''This is the right decision, Siwon.''

''That isn't what I was asking you, Tiffany.'' Siwon knew she was trying to avoid answering his question. ''I asked if you are happy or not?''

''If everyone is happy then so am I.'' Tiffany sighed. ''Anyway you should go inside or else you'll get a cold.''

''Wow, you're worried about me.'' Siwon scoffed. ''What you did today, didn't feel like you even care me!''

Tiffany watched Siwon storm away, he was very angry that she was engaged to Onew now. How could she accept the engagement?! She wasn't in love with Onew! Why were they all forcing her in this!? He felt angry with everything that was going on at the moment.

 

In the locker room

Zhou Mi groaned when he saw Siwon was not listening to anything he was saying, causing him to push Siwon in frustration. Heechul and Yoona laughed at their silly antics.

''All you think about is Tiffany only! Are you even listening to me?!'' Zhou Mi frowned. ''You're getting crazy for her!''

''I can even go to the mental house for her.'' Siwon sighed.

''Then go!'' Zhou Mi grumbled. ''She'll never understand your love for her.''

''How will she?'' Siwon frowned as his back faced the entrance. ''Tiffany is so silly and stupid! She loves me but she doesn't want to admit it, she doesn't want to face the truth!''

All three of the trio immediately got their eyes wide open when they saw Tiffany was behind Siwon and had heard everything, all three of them turned around as they didn't wanted to be involved.

''Hey, what happened? Why are all three of you not looking at me?'' Siwon asked.

Tiffany cleared , making Siwon to turn around to see who was behind her and immediately jumped in fear. She glared at him before she stood in front of the trio.

''I'm getting married to Onew in two days.'' Tiffany announced, causing Siwon to freeze as if his heart just broke. ''I would like it if you all could come to my wedding!''

''Siwon!'' Zhou Mi called his name when they saw him storm out of the room.


SunSun

At Sungmin's house

Sunny had not seen Sungmin over some time hence why she decided to go to his house to see if he was inside. She knocked on it for a long time before it opened to see a shirtless Sungmin was at the door.

''YA, did it take you four days to open this door?!'' Sunny hissed with her hands on her hips.

''What are you doing so late at my house?'' Sungmin asked her.

''Sungmin, what kind of attire is this?'' Sunny looked at his shirtless body.

''Nothing!'' Sungmin told her.

''What were you doing, Sungmin?'' Sunny asked him.

''YA, aren't you shy that I'm not wearing a shirt yet you're still looking at me?'' Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

''Sungmin, this isn't the first time I've seen you shirtless.'' Sunny blabbered before she froze when she realised what she just said whereas Sungmin froze for two seconds before he looked away.

Sunny saw Sungmin go inside to find a shirt to wear, making her to go inside and see there were weird arrangements on the floor. She wasn't sure what they were or why Sungmin was involved with any of these things.

''Why are you here?'' Sungmin asked her.

''What are all of these things?'' Sunny asked him back. ''What kind of new thing are you doing here? Tell me, what are they?''

''Nothing!'' Sungmin told her.

''Tell me the truth, what is this?!'' Sunny asked again.

*RING RING RING*

''Wait wait, phone is ringing so timeout!'' Sungmin grabbed his phone. ''Hello? Yes yes, it's ready. I've done it, it's all here. I'm also ready, you'll be here in five minutes and---

''What's going on, Sungmin? Who is coming?'' Sunny asked.

''Nothing! You go away from here!'' Sunny was dragged out of Sungmin's house before he shut the door.

''What the hell is this guy playing at?'' Sunny raised her eyebrow.


TaeTeuk

In the corridor

Taeyeon walked ahead in the corridor as she thought about her recent conversations with Leeteuk and how she had a huge interest in Kangin's life.

*I've become too selfish! What's gotten into me?! Leeteuk's right, I've been thinking too much about Kangin and avoiding Leeteuk's feelings!* Taeyeon sighed.

Taeyeon felt a hand on her shoulder and saw that it was her husband, who could see that she looked very worried.

''Taeyeon, why are you looking so worried?'' Leeteuk asked. ''I know you're worried about Kangin but don't worry, he's fine!''

''No, Leeteuk---'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''Why are you so worried? You're avoiding both your work and me by getting so worked up.'' Leeteuk said. ''I just don't understand how someone can take over so much of your time, your thoughts and even have such an impact on your life! You've forgotten your patients and your husband because of you being so stressed over him.''

Leeteuk sighed as he walked away whereas Taeyeon felt guilty, she had to show her husband that he and their relationship is important to her. He supported her and gave her so much love yet what was she doing? This was wrong!

 

At Dr.SM's house

Dr.SM chuckled as he placed his cup of tea down on the table with his daughter and son-in-law sitting down on the other sofa.

''It feels really nice to have you two here in this house, work can take so much time right?'' Dr.SM smiled.

''Absolutely appa.'' Taeyeon smiled back.

''Anyway I called you two here for a reason.'' Dr.SM showed them some papers. ''Remember these? The divorce papers.''

Taeyeon and Leeteuk's smiles both disappeared as they remembered in the past they both tried to divorce each other, making them to glance at each other before they looked away.

''I told you two to give it seven months time before finalising the divorce so I hope I wasn't wrong in giving you two time for you two to understand your relationship and for you two to nurture and build it.'' Dr.SM spoke. ''I want to ask are you two happy with each other?''

Taeyeon and Leeteuk glanced at each other as they remembered their recent conversations and arguments about Taeyeon being too focused on Kangin's life but Leeteuk didn't wanted to make Dr.SM, his father in law, worried besides he still loved Taeyeon a lot and didn't wanted to live without her.

''Yes we are happy with each other.'' Leeteuk nodded his head.

''Giving us seven months was the best idea, we've learnt a lot.'' Taeyeon nodded her head as well. ''We are very happy!''

''That's great news!'' Dr.SM was very happy. ''I can see you two love and respect each other a lot, these are great foundations and won't break your relationship so now I feel like you two should get married again and this time, it will be a happy wedding! The last time, you two didn't look that happy so you two should get married again!''

Taeyeon had a wide smile. ''You're right!''

''Are you sure?'' Leeteuk questioned, causing both Dr.SM and Taeyeon's smile to fade. ''Everyone is stressed about Kangin right now so is there a need for this wedding?''

''There is!'' Taeyeon replied. ''I want to get married to you again! I want to do this for the both of us.''

''Leeteuk one advice I have for you is to always listen to your wife.'' Dr.SM chuckled before he tore the divorce papers. ''We don't need this anymore!''

 

At the corridor

Taeyeon walked to the other side of it and saw in the corner, Leeteuk was reading a list.

''Table cloth check, flowers check, x ray check, gifts check.'' Leeteuk read his list.

Taeyeon cleared . ''What are you doing, my would-be permanent husband?''

''I'm a little busy right now so can we talk later?'' Leeteuk asked.

''So I can't come and see you?'' Taeyeon gasped.

Leeteuk chuckled before he grabbed Taeyeon and wrapped his arms around her waist. ''Okay tell me, what will you do after you come and see me then?''

''Leeteuk, our wedding day will be a great day of love and happiness.'' Taeyeon smiled. ''Not like before....''

Leeteuk could see she was looking sad. ''Taeyeon-ah, let's focus on the present and our future now.''

''I see you've been very busy with the wedding arrangement and that you don't even have two seconds to spend some time with me.'' Taeyeon pouted.

''Shhh!'' Leeteuk smiled. ''I may look like I'm not free but I promise I'll always make some time for you!''

Taeyeon held his hand. ''I'm sure that our married life will be great!''


HyoHyuk

At the locker room

Hyoyeon became alarmed when the lights became dim after she walked inside.

''Hello?'' Hyoyeon looked around.

''Hey basketball, don't be scared! I'm the one who dimmed the lights.'' Hyoyeon heard Eunhyuk's voice.

Hyoyeon saw a lot of ''I'm sorry'' posters were stuck around the room but there was no sight of her boyfriend anywhere in the room.

''Enough, Eunhyuk! Your tricks won't work this time!'' Hyoyeon furiously told him.

''I know this time all of my tricks won't work but please just hear me out, just this once.'' Eunhyuk begged.

''Where are you?!'' Hyoyeon looked around but couldn't find him.

''Don't look for me, I'm not here cause I know you don't want to speak to me.'' Eunhyuk spoke again. ''That's why I'm not in front of you and this is only a recorded message I put just for you.''

Hyoyeon opened her locker and saw a recorder was there. Yesung walked inside the locker room to speak to Hyoyeon as he felt terrible for being part of the reason why the couple were arguing.

''This is all my fault for blabbering about the ring, which caused you two to argue.'' Yesung sighed.

''I would have never known the truth if you didn't tell me about it so don't blame yourself.'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk really loves you! I know he can never betray you!'' Yesung assured her. ''He loves you more than he loves himself, even you know that! Please just meet him and hear him out!''

 

At the terrace

Eunhyuk sighed as he was waiting for her in the terrace area, praying that Hyoyeon would come here and hear him out. He turned around and smiled when he saw Hyoyeon was walking towards him.

''I knew you were going to come!'' Eunhyuk was happy to see her here.

''What you did...I can't forget it nor can I forgive you.'' Hyoyeon was hurt.

''Hyoyeon please don't say that, I really love you!'' Eunhyuk stood next to her. ''The truth is that Chaeyoung was unconscious during that night and I couldn't leave her in the bar alone, there was no one else with her! I had no choice but to take her home so that she could be safe! That's why she was at my place for the whole night, she was unconscious for the whole night and only became conscious the next morning!''

Hyoyeon looked at her boyfriend after hearing his side, she had misunderstood everything and thought they both had betrayed her.

''Hyoyeon, I really love you and trust me, nothing happened between me and Chaeyoung!'' Eunhyuk sighed.

''But why did you hide the truth from me?'' Hyoyeon asked. ''Why did you lie?''

''Because I thought we would argue again and I didn't know how you would react....'' Eunhyuk told her. ''I thought you would be mad when you see her so I got scared, that's why I lied.''

Hyoyeon sighed, her anger was the cause for him to hide this from her. Eunhyuk held her hand, making her look at him.

''Please forgive me, Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk pleaded.

''Just give me some time.'' Hyoyeon sighed, she was mainly at fault here.


SooWook

At the backstage

Ryeowook was shaking a couple of people's hands, they were all congratulating him for his performance in the first act. Everyone was impressed with his acting whereas Sooyoung, too, was shaking people's hands as they congratulated her for her performance. Both of them glanced over at each other before they walked towards each other.

''Congratulations, your performance was great.'' Sooyoung complimented.

''Thanks...'' Ryeowook cleared his throat as it was getting awkward between them.

''Did you not like my performance?'' Sooyoung noticed he didn't congratulate her.

''No no, I did like it.'' Ryeowook replied.

''Is something wrong?'' Sooyoung noticed he didn't compliment her either.

''Not at all.'' Ryeowook walked away.

''Something is up with him but what?!'' Sooyoung sighed at his behaviour.

Ryeowook noticed Nichkhun looking stressed and stood next to the guy. Sooyoung was at the corner, watching the two men interact.

''You look very stressed.'' Ryeowook commented. ''Is everything okay?''

''You look quite stressed yourself.'' Nichkhun told him.

''I'm starting to realise maybe she and I can never be together....'' Ryeowook sighed.

''But why don't you talk to her about it first? Don't you think you should spend some time with her first?'' Nichkhun asked.

''Spending time with her is like wasting time.'' Ryeowook was frustrated. ''I know what I want but her? It seems like what she wants is different to what I want! She can never compare to me, she speaks so much and behaves like a child! She makes spending time with her so hard to deal with. I've had enough of her now!''

Sooyoung was hurt with what she just heard from Ryeowook's mouth and felt like her heart was broken, making her storm off in anger. How could he say all that about her?! She didn't realise that the two men were actually practicing for their scenes that was going to be showcased in a few minutes.

''Minsu, I think you should give Jieun a chance.'' Nichkhun acted out his character before he stopped. ''Good rehearsals, it felt real!''

''Yeah, our performance is going to end and it feels like I should face reality soon.'' Ryeowook was excited to tell Sooyoung about his feelings soon, he felt the time was now.

Sooyoung got back to her green room and sat down on her chair, her eyes were watery as she was both hurt and shocked that Ryeowook thought about her like that.

''He thinks of you like that whereas you were thinking of him in a whole different way....no wonder he never said anything to you about his feelings when he doesn't even have any for me! All the things he said to me was not Ryeowook, it was Minsu while I thought it was just Ryeowook using Minsu's way to get to my heart...'' Sooyoung cried but she forced herself to stop before a frown appeared on her face. ''This is all a play for him isn't it? Then you should think the same, Sooyoung! Don't cry about him anymore!''

Sooyoung wiped her tears whilst Ryeowook entered inside the room.

''Sooyoung.'' Ryeowook called her name.

''Why is he here?!'' Sooyoung whispered to herself.

''Are you okay?'' Ryeowook asked.

''I'm fine!'' Sooyoung angrily told him.

''There is something bothering you.'' Ryeowook could tell. ''Look Sooyoung---''

''Enough! I understand everything now!'' Sooyoung hissed at him.

''Then tell me, I want to understand what you think you understand!'' Ryeowook said to her.

''Talking to you is useless!'' Sooyoung glared at him. ''Just leave me alone!''

Ryeowook was frustrated with why Sooyoung was behaving like this with her, what is up with her? Ryeowook decided to take a deep breath and cool down on the spot before trying to speak to Sooyoung again.

''Look Sooyoung, I don't want to fight.'' Ryeowook spoke in a calm voice. ''I saw you looked sad so I just asked you what was wrong.''

''Alright fine you want to know? Okay, you are my problem!'' Sooyoung pointed her finger at him.

Ryeowook was shocked with what Sooyoung told him. ''M-Me?''

''Why can't you understand that even humans have flaws?! Everyone has feelings too!'' Sooyoung raised her voice.

''Sooyoung please just speak in a straight forward manner.'' Ryeowook told her.

''I'm speaking in a manner that you understand by beating around the bush, just like the way you have been behaving and speaking with me for some time!'' Sooyoung hissed at him. ''Why can't you understand that even I can be hurt and I also have feelings!''

''FEELINGS?!'' Ryeowook shouted, turning around as he was frustrated now. ''You're talking to me about your feelings?! I've been trying to understand them for weeks! Sometimes you smile, sometimes you get angry with me, sometimes you are close to me, sometimes you go away from me!? Alright tell me what are the instructions for today, Sooyoung! Should I be close to you or go away from you?!''

''You're right! I'm nothing compared to your intelligence right?'' Sooyoung scoffed. ''I thought we could be good friends.''

''We never had the chance to be good friends, Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook told her. ''If we were then we would be able to understand each other not yell and argue with each other!''

''Don't make it look like I have a habit of arguing with you!'' Sooyoung hissed at him.

''I have other things to do other than just sit here and argue as well.'' Ryeowook hissed back.

''Fine!'' Sooyoung frowned before she pointed her finger at him again. ''This is our play night otherwise I wouldn't even be near you right now.''

''Fine!'' Ryeowook pointed his finger back at her. ''After our play night, you go your way and I go my way!''

Henry walked inside the green room, smiling at the two as he was just looking for them.

''Our star couple! Everyone is very impressed with you two!'' Henry exclaimed. ''They always see you two arguing all the time and to see you two like this, they're wondering when you two will fall in love with each other!''

Sooyoung and Ryeowook glared at Henry, causing him to be a little scared.

''I-I meant in the play of course, everyone knows how you two really feel about each other in real life.'' Henry knew these two would never be together. ''Anyway, I'll be back! I need to check the costumes!''

Sooyoung and Ryeowook looked away as both of them felt hurt that the other had so much anger for them while they were in love with them. Listening to how everyone knew they were an argumentative pair, it felt like maybe there wasn't any hope to them being together.


YulSung

At the locker room

''Hi, Hyoyeon!'' Yesung greeted.

''Hi, Yesung!'' Hyoyeon greeted back.

Yesung opened his locker to get his file but then was surprised to see a big card there. ''Eh? I've got a card here!''

''What does it say?'' Hyoyeon asked with curiosity.

''Hi Yesung, how are you? You should keep smiling, you look cuter like that! I've gave you some albums to listen so listen to them and think of me when you hear the songs.'' Yesung looked at his locker to find some albums.

''Hey, that's Yuri unnie's favourite album.'' Hyoyeon noticed the albums he got. ''I wonder who sent these to you?''

''My secret admirer sent me these.'' Yesung chuckled.

''I think your secret admirer is in this hospital.'' Hyoyeon suggested. ''Oh my god, could the person be a doctor?!''

''Oh my god, wait wait I see more things in my locker.'' Yesung got out a pink teddy bear and a couple of huge chocolate bars.''

''Yuri unnie has the same teddy bear in our house, it's in our umma's closet though.'' Hyoyeon explained. ''Also that is Yuri unnie's favourite chocolates!''

''Does that mean your mom likes me?'' Yesung gasped.

''No way!'' Hyoyeon shook her head before her pager vibrated. ''Anyway I gotta go, I'll see you later!''

''Who could it be?!'' Yesung asked himself.

''Hi, Yesung!'' Yuri greeted as she entered the room.

''Yuri-ah!'' Yesung immediately threw the teddy bear in his locker. ''Uhm...uhm...chocolates? Do you want some?''

''Oh thanks, Yesung!'' Yuri got one of the chocolate bars. ''These are my favourite!''

''Great!'' Yesung smiled. ''I like them too!''


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

TaeTeuk are getting married again! Jiyeon is finally out of HaeSica's lives! Sunny wants to know what Sungmin is up to! Siwon is angry that Fany is getting married in two days! Hyuk explains and tells the truth to Hyo! Yesung wonders who is his secret admirer, could it be Yul? Soo misunderstands Ryeo and causes another argument! Kibum realises Yoon's love for him is real! Kyu decides to confess his feelings for Seo very soon!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. TaeTeuk=TaeTeuk are getting married again and this time, both of them are getting married with their consent and happiness <3 <3 <3
  2. SeoKyu=Kyu feels amazed with how pretty Seo looks when she blushes and decides to confess his feelings to Seo soon <3 <3
  3. HaeSica=Hae saves Sica from Jiyeon before Jiyeon kills Sica and Jiyeon is finally out of their life <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted, subscribed and commented!