Chapter 7

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: Sorry this took so long guys, I'm making it up to you by posting 2 chapters. Happy reading!

 

 

“Jiyong-sshi, you’ve got to help me,” TOP said bursting into their practice room. He was surprised to see the rest of the members in the room. “Youngbae I’ll need your help too.”

“Why Hyung, what’s wrong?” G-Dragon and the rest of the members crowded around him.

“I need to learn your ‘One of a Kind’ dance by next week and I need to learn some of your dance moves too,” he said indicating to Taeyang.

“…um...” Taeyang looked uncomfortable.

“What?”

“FINALLY! We were wondering when you’d ask for help with your dance skills,” Seungri burst out. “Maybe you won’t look like a robot on stage next time cuz your shaking your -”

G-Dragon smacked him over the head. “Ya, Seungri this is serious. Neither of us have a schedule, so we can do it…but why?”

“…because…”

“Because why?”

Daesung finally spoke up. “Hyung…I heard they needed another dancer for Lee Hi-sshi’s video…could it be…?” All the members looked at TOP in awe.

TOP blinked. Very slowly.

“YA HE IS!!!” G-Dragon shouted. The other members began bouncing around, laughing.

“You have a crush don’t you,” Seungri demanded.

“…uh…”

“Of course he does, he has to be a-HAHA TEDDY BEAR for that MV!” Taeyang was rolling on the ground laughing and Daesung was hopping in glee. Seungri had proceeded to bear hug TOP and G-Dragon was running around the room laughing hysterically.

G-Dragon ran to Taeyang and shouted, “Ya, he’s so stupid, he’s so stupid, HE’S SO STUPID!!!”

“IN LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!” The members joined in.

“Y-YA! Who said I had a crush” he said, trying to go after G-Dragon. Unfortunately his progress was severely limited by Seungri who was still attached like a koala around his waist.

Daesung sat down next to Taeyang. “Hyung, we heard the concept from Sunbaenim yesterday, you volunteered to dance in a BEAR SUIT.”

“So?”

“You can’t dance, Hyung,” Seungri said. TOP finally managed to push him off and he fell in a heap next to Daesung. G-Dragon was still doing happy victory laps around the room. “And you have to learn this all in a week for a girl you’ve known for half a year.”

“…okay fine, I have…a deep admiration for the Aghasshi’s worth ethic.”

“Hyng you gave her a pet name,” Taeyang stated.

“That is ADORABLE,” G-Dragon said, rolling around the room.

“Kwon Jiyong!” TOP began chasing after him.