Chapter 2

It's Not Over My Rose

Haha I remember thinking 'this will just be a quick one shot'...whoopsies.

 

 

Several months passed since that day. Turns out that YG only wanted to call him to the office to scare the living out of him. ‘Keep him young’ he said.

I hope your concert went well, good luck with the rest ~Lee Hi. TOP smiled as he read the text message. Since giving her his number, they texted each other once and a while to give encouragement, tell a joke or sometimes to vent their worries. (Mostly on Lee Hi’s end.) Her song was successful and she even followed up with another one called ‘Scarecrow’ (which TOP immediately bought). They rarely ever saw each other in the YG building, but when they did he was always amazed by the variety of conversations they had, anything from professional to downright silly. She was mature for her age, but was still eager to improve. Which is why he invited her to their Alive Tour show, front and center. He made the excuse that it would be a good experience for her, but he wanted to see her enjoy herself (which she did, as she informed him later). Now BIGBANG was in New Jersey and they had just finished with their first concert. They didn’t have to prepare until later in the day so G-Dragon suggested they go shopping (of course). So here TOP was, in an American mall, window shopping with his four rambunctious friends.

He typed a message back. It went well, American fans were very excited to see us. Has it been cold? ~TOP.

“Who are you texting,” Seungri asked, sliding next to him.

TOP quickly slid his phone into his pocket. “No one.”

“Is it a girl,” G-Dragon asked.

“Ya, do we even have time for girls nowadays,” TOP asked. The rest of the members mumbled in agreement.

“So…who was it from?”

“No one.”

“Weird name for a friend.”

“That’s not her name.”

“So it IS a girl,” Seungri shouted. Oh , here we go. “Is she cute?”

“Are you blushing?”

Taeyang nodded. “I think he’s blushing.”

“HA! Hyung is blushing!”

TOP looked for a quick escape. “Is that Kim Tae Hee?” They fell for it and TOP ducked into the nearest store, glad for the escape. This sentiment was doubled when he saw he walked into an old fashioned toy shop. He hadn’t added to his collection in months and was wanting another doll. He looked around curiously until he noticed a particular; a light blue teddy bear sitting in the window. He gently picked it up, glanced around, and gave it an experimental hug. “This would be perfect for her,” he mumbled to himself. He could picture her with the toy, it was cute like her. She looks so pretty in blue, I wonder when her birthday is? Has it passed yet? Would it be odd if I gave this to her? Does she even like bears? Someone cleared their throat and he snapped out of his reverie. The cashier was giving him an odd look. Quickly he indicated in broken English that he wished to buy the bear. It took a couple of minutes but he managed to explain to the cashier that it was a gift and he got a cute deep blue polka dotted gift bag to place the bear in. He paid and left, making sure to hide this bag in the backpack he brought with him.

 

Just a quick little blurb. Happy Hump Day you guys!