Chapter 11

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: Quick update, sorry about that.

 

 

Today, March 19th could DEFINITELY count as one of the iest days of TOP’s life. Se7en was gone now for the military and would be gone for two years. He knew it had to happen sometime, but TOP still couldn’t help but feel sad.

So here he was, taking a short break from recording and bear dancing by sitting on the back stairs. He didn’t want to see the looks of pity he would get from his friend leaving him so he was hiding for five minutes before returning to work.

He heard the door open and close. He ignored it, hoping whoever it was would leave him alone. When he heard the door open again, he didn’t bother to look at who it was, who else came to the back steps? He heard her footsteps stop, debating whether to proceed or not. TOP turned around. Lee Hi was staring at him holding two boxes of orange juice.

TOP chuckled but beckoned her over. She sat down and handed him one of the boxes. “Thanks.” They were both silent, sipping the orange juice, just thinking. Lee Hi slipped out her phone and quickly sent a text. TOP’s phone beeped.

I know you probably don’t want to talk, but I’ll listen. ~Lee Hi. TOP smiled and looked over at her. She was smiling but her eyes faced forward. Well, he didn’t want to talk…but this would work.

Thank you. How is your new song coming? ~TOP He picked a safe topic that everyone in YG knew about, hoping to take his mind off of his hyung.

Not bad, it’s called ‘Rose’. Do you like roses? ~Lee Hi

I don’t normally get roses… ~TOP

Me either, I think lilies are prettier. ~Lee Hi

A rare Aghasshi you are. ~TOP

More rare than Jiyong-oppa with normal hair? ~Lee Hi. TOP stared at this text for a second before turning to her. She looked horrified at what she just typed. TOP gave her a piercing stare. “It can’t be any worse than Youngbae’s hair right now.” They were both silent for a second. Lee Hi scrunched her nose to keep from laughing. TOP suddenly puffed his cheeks out and they both bursting out laughing. Maybe it wasn’t the worst day…