Mini Story 1 part 1

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: So...people kept telling me I should write more of this so here's a mini story set right after the end of the epilauge. I'm sorry I didn't get to check spelling.

 

It was the week following Lee Hi’s birthday party when she was called into YG’s office. She had just entered the waiting room/secretary office when she noticed a familiar face.

“Seunghyun? What are you doing here?”

TOP turned around and gave her his special smile he reserved only for her (involving a dimple on his left side and some subtle puppy eyes).

“I was called to Sunbaenim’s office, why are you here?”

“I was called here also…” The smile slid off TOP’s face and they both shifted uncomfortably. “Do you think it’s about-”

“Lee Hi-sshi and TOP-sshi, you can go in now,” the secretary said.

TOP, ever the gentleman offered her his arm. Lee Hi gratefully accepted and clutched his bicep a little tighter than needed. TOP opened the door and they both entered with much trepidation.

YG was sitting behind his desk typing up something or another when they came in. Nobody said anything and the pair didn’t even take a seat. YG glanced up at them and they stiffened. He smirked and mumbled “About time,” under his breath.

TOP and Lee Hi let out a collective breath but before they could relax, YG spoke again without looking up from his laptop.

“So Seungri told me everything.”

I swear I’m gonna kill him in his sleep.

“And I have no problem with it. However, I do want to emphasize the benefits of having a private relationship before going public. Are you wearing your rings?”

The question caught them both off guard. YG took that moment to observe their hands. “You aren’t.”

“Oh, uh…we are,” Lee Hi said. She let go of TOP’s arm and pulled out a silver chain from beneath her pale pink dress. Her ring dangled from the end. TOP fished his out from beneath his collared shirt and also showed YG.

“I see, hold on a second.” He pressed a button on his phone and put it on speaker.

“Hello?” It was the voice of Teddy.

“I win.”

“DAMNIT!” YG chuckled and hung up.

“What was that about,” TOP asked.

“We were betting on if you guys would be wearing your rings.” Why does everyone insist on betting on us?

So I called you two here because you have a photo shoot together the day after tomorrow, neither of you have schedules for that day. The details were finalized today and you will be shooting a ‘Welcome Home/Far Away Love’ theme or something. I will send one van for the both of you but keep your hands to yourself. This will be for the November issue and they always keep the studio cold so bring an extra coat. Any questions?” They shook their heads. “You two can go. And TOP?”

“Yes?” Here comes the zinger I know it.

“Just hold her hand already, the entire building knows about you two.”

*          *          *

At exactly 8 a.m. Wednesday morning, Lee Hi was picked up by a van sent by YG. She was yawning as she stepped into the van.

“Manager-nim, why do we have to be there so early? I thought the report time was 9:30.”

“Because we have a very important job for you Lee Hi-sshi.” Her eyes immediately snapped open and she squeaked in surprise. G-Dragon was in the seat to the left of her, Taeyang waved from shotgun, and Seungri was driving.

“Who-wha-? Where’s Daesung-oppa?”

“He is assisting,” G-Dragon said as he reached to close her door.

“Assisting you,” Seungri corrected as he pulled out into the main road.

“Assisting me in what?”

“Waking up TOP,” Taeyang said casually.

“WHAT?!”

“When we were in the military we got up early,” G-Dragon explained. “Ya makne, make a right here.”

“On it!”

“So since we’ve been back TOP has gone back to…what’s the word for his sleep patterns?”

“Hibernating?”

“Comatose?”

“Sleeping death.”

Lee Hi’s eyes widened. “Oh…but I thought he and his eomma lived together, won’t she wake him up?”

“Normally she would, but she’s out of town visiting a friend, so we were tasked today to get TOP to the photo shoot on time but we can’t wake him up.”

“We tried shaking him, banging on pots, vacuuming his feet, tickling, water-do I make a left here or is it the next one,” Seungri asked from the front.

“Next one,” G-Dragon replied. “Daesung is still there trying to wake him up. You were our back up plan.” He yawned.

“Oh…um…how long were you trying to get  him up?”

“About an hour and a half,” Taeyang said.

“What?!”

“Yup. That’s why you are our back-up plan.”

“I see…"

“We’re here,” Seungri said pulling into a parking space of a fancy apartment complex. “EVERYBODY OUT!”

“For the love of YG’s hat can you please be quiet? We don’t wanna wake the whole complex,” Taeyang said.

They all trouped to the top floor where there was a total of 4 apartments. G-Dragon led the way to apartment 4 and opened the door.

“DOWN Gaho! Jolie, you too!”

Lee Hi blinked in surprise. “Was this another tactic?” She scratched behind Gaho’s ears and he immediately turned into a pile of goo.

“Yup. When he tried to cuddle Jolie we decided it was a failure.” G-Dragon finished giving attention to Jolie and led the way down a short hall to a bedroom door that was slightly ajar.

Daesung was inside with the blender on and fruits all around him. He turned off the blender and gave a sleepy smile. “Thank goodness you’re here, he still hasn’t moved.”

Lee Hi looked up from Daesung to the bed. All she could see was a giant lump on the right side of the bed and a black head just barely peeking out from the top.

“We’ll help with the unraveling process, but the rest is up to you, we’re all out of ideas,” G-Dragon said.

She nodded and the four other members took position to unravel TOP. On the count of three they pulled the blanket away.

“Oh…” Taeyang said.

“,” Seungri swore.

G-Dragon smacked him over the head. “There’s a lady in the room.”

Daesung cocked his head to the side. “I thought he liked wearing layers to bed…”

“He does but hyung’s eomma bought him a heated blanket a week ago,” Taeyang commented.

By normal standards, the sight on the bed should have been normal. But it was TOP, therefore the view of him sleeping in a short sleeve t-shirt and sweatpants was a huge surprise. Not only that, but he was cuddling a pink mochi. Even Lee Hi cracked a smile, after all she was the one who gave him said cuddled object. She passed her bag to Daesung. “Will you hold this while I take some pictures of him?”

Seungri raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t know you could be so mischievous Lee Hi-sshi.”

She smiled. “Not at all, he looks cute and  I won't show anyone these pictures. Plus I’m sure you all have already taken pictures of him like this.” They all grinned sheepishly. She took one picture and then replaced it in her bag. Now came the hard part.

She walked to the side of the bed he was lying closest to and observed him for a second. His face looked completely relaxed and his long eyelashes framed his eyes nicely. She briefly noted his arms which were muscled (probably from the military) but not overly buff. She took a deep breath and began attempting to wake him up.

First she tickled the inside of his palm. His fingers twitched, Lee Hi smiled. Since he came back and began holding her hand she noted that his palms were particularly ticklish, so she tried it once more. Suddenly TOP’s hand clasped onto her’s and she jumped in surprise and glanced at TOP. “Seunghyun?” He was still asleep. “Seunghyun?”

His response shocked the whole room. He pulled her hand toward him and kissed the back. He hummed and smiled, then his side cuddling Lee Hi’s arm. Lee Hi lost her balance and fell on top of him, letting out a squeak of surprise as she tried to catch herself. Unfortunately her hand slipped from where it landed (on his shoulder) and slid to the middle of his chest as she tried not to crush him. The extra weight on top of him had forced TOP to lie on his back  with her hand now in his left and a stupid grin on his face.

Everyone froze for a second as Lee Hi turned a brilliant shade of pink. Seungri naturally broke the silence with a snort and the rest of the members followed suit. Lee Hi turned even more red as she moved her right hand to TOP’s shoulder, trying to shake him awake. “Seunghyun!” She tried to release her hand from his grip but he whined in response.

Well he’s waking up at least. The other members were now laughing at the sounds coming from their hyung. Lee Hi was getting flustered and decided to try another ticklish spot. She leaned next to his left ear and began whistling. TOP wiggled and began giggling like a child. Just as Lee Hi stopped to take in another deep breath she was again shocked when two arms twined around her and a nose pressed into her neck. She was now a ferocious shade of red and the members were either on the floor laughing or crying with mirth over some piece of furniture in his room.

“W-what do I do?!”

G-Dragon spoke first, tears streaming down his face. “T-that’s HA! His death hug, you can’t get of it at all.”

“WHAT?!”

“He’s a cuddler,” Seungri said, as if this explained everything. “Did you wear perfume?”

“Yeah…”

“That would be why,” Daesung said, wiping his tears away. “He only cuddles people he knows who smell nice.”

“Oh…so now what?” Her right arm was clamped against TOP’s chest and her left arm was lying next to his ear. Her torso lay on top of his and her legs were dangling off the bed.

“Kiss him,” the makne said. This time Taeyang and G-Dragon smacked his head. “What?! It always works in the movies!”

The three began bickering but Lee Hi stared into TOP’s sleeping face. It couldn’t hurt…we’re running out of time as it is. She took a quick glance to the other four and seeing them occupied she decided to go for it. She (with another blush) shimmied up closer to TOP’s face and leaned down to kiss him. She gave him a quick experimental peck before kissing him again longer. She knew it worked when she felt him move his lips and shift his arms. She pulled away after a second and spoke his name again. “Seunghyun? It’s time to wake up.”

“Mmm…Aghasshi…”

She smiled at the old nickname. “Nope, it’s Hayi.”

TOP smiled in his sleep. “Hayi…” His eyelids began flickering.

“Time to wake up Seunghyun.” Finally his eyes opened and he blinked lazily. Still in a dream state, he stared up at her. Hayi looks pretty in my dreams… She was wearing a cute patterned blue dress underneath an edgy looking white jacket and her hair was in a bun atop her head. He blinked a couple more times before realizing he was awake and realizing their position.

“HAYI!!!” He immediately let go and attempted to push himself up. Hayi quickly stood up rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. “Wha-who-what?!”

“YA, HE’S UP! I KNEW SHE COULD DO IT!!!!” The other three reluctantly handed Seungri 30,000 won.

“How did you wake him up Lee Hi-sshi,” asked Daesung.

“Um…”

Taeyang whispered something to Seungri and he looked at her in awe. “Wow, Lee Hi used the ultimate tactic.”

“What tactic,” G-Dragon asked mischievously. Yeah, what tactic. TOP had finally realized there was nothing around him to cover himself and hugged his mochi to him cutely.

“Lee Hi, bless her kissed the sleeping prince awake,” Seungri exclaimed with another laugh. Now both Lee Hi and TOP’s faces were flaming red.

“Um…S-seunghyun, it’s almost 8:45, we have the photo shoot-”

TOP’s eyes went wide and he scrambled out of bed and towards his closet grabbing clothes and a towel. “EVERYONE OUT!”

The boys filed out first, still laughing followed by the dogs who reluctantly followed G-Dragon out until the mention of treats. Lee Hi was about to head out when she felt a hand on her elbow. “Hayi.”

She turned to him, her face still warm from her blush. “Yes Seunghyun?”

He bent his head in a short bow. “I wanted to apologize…I don’t remember what I did in my sleep, but if it was anything bad I’m sincerely sorry. And I’m also sorry the other members brought you into this…usually I’m not so hard to wake up…”

She smiled at his apology. “It’s alright…at least I’ll know what to try first next time.” She held his and gave it a brief squeeze. “You better hurry though, it takes 15 minutes to get to the studio.” She turned to leave when she felt TOP’s arms encircle her in a back hug. She bowed her head and smiled, she loved his backhugs.

TOP rested his head on her shoulder. “One last thing,” he reached for her hand and kissed the back of it again. “Thank you for waking me up.”

*          *          *

Twenty minutes later, TOP emerged from his room freshly showered with a white v-neck, blue form fitting jeans, black boots and a grey blazer. His ring lay on top of his t-shirt. Lee Hi smiled as she noticed it. They all (plus the dogs) rushed back to the van and were on their way in under five minutes with Seungri driving again. Ten minutes later they pulled up to the studio.

“Call us when you’re done, we’re off to the dog park,” G-Dragon said. TOP nodded and Lee Hi bowed as they pulled away.

“Did they try to wake me up with Gaho and Jolie,” TOP asked as they walked up the stairs.

“Yeah, I heard you tried to cuddle Jolie. This was before they used the blender.”

“Well that explains the bedroom fruit and the breakfast smoothie…” He opened the door that led to the studio and they found the director.

“Ah TOP-sshi, Lee Hi-sshi! Nice to see you both.” They exchanged greetings and went to their dressing rooms to change and get their make-up done.

“Unni, do you know what sort of outfits they are putting us in,” Lee Hi asked excitedly.

“They are so cute Lee Hi-sshi, they are playing with opposites this time. You’ll see.”

 

That's all for now guys! Stay tuned~!