Chapter 5

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: This thing is a lot longer than I expected....

 

It was the next day. TOP was in the break room, with the rest of the members when there was a furious knock on the door. “TOP can you get that,” Taeyang said from where he lay comatose on the couch. He opened the door just as the person began knocking again.

“Aghasshi?” The other members glanced over to see. They were all surprised when TOP let a bright-eyed Lee Hi into the room. “What happened?”

She squealed and jumped in place. “It’s confirmed, I’ll have my own album!”

He smiled widely. “That’s wonderful Aghasshi!” He ruffled her hair affectionately and she grimaced. The other members glanced at each other. When did they get close? “Sorry, should I not touch the hair?”

She was smiling still as she began fixing it. “No, it’s okay Oppa, it’s just that I have to meet with the songwriter and the photographer today.” Everyone’s eyes bulged. Oppa?!

“Oh, mianne.” He moved her hair from her face and helped her fix it. “You look fine now. Good luck today.”

“Mm, thank you Oppa.” She bowed to him and the other members before bidding them good-bye.

TOP smiled at her 90 degree bow before turning around. The band members were staring at him.

“…what?”

They immediately began talking about Daesung’s new promotions, but had suspicious grins on their faces.