Chapter 6

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: So last chapter was short, so here's another one.

 

 

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE AREN’T ANY MORE?!” TOP had just walked into YG’s office and obviously he was mad. Which didn’t help his case much because YG wanted to ‘talk with him…meaning he was in trouble.

“Ya, are you listening? I need one more, JUST ONE MORE DANCER FOR LEE HI-SSHI’S MUSIC VIDEO!” Immediately TOP began paying closer attention. “I need someone to learn the choreography, shoot the music video next week, and perform on stage, are you telling me we have NO more dancers or trainees who are willing to dress up as a damn blue TEDDY BEAR?!”

Blue teddy bear? TOP’s mouth quirked, he only knew of one blue teddy bear…was she really going to use it…?

There was more silence before YG exploded again. “FINE! I’ll do it myself.” He slammed the phone down. “Aish, how hard is it to find someone to dress up as a bear?”

TOP ventured to ask. “What is the bear for?”

“Lee Hi-sshi’s new MV for ‘It’s Over. You’ve heard it right?” TOP shook his head and YG beckoned him closer to the desk. He clicked his mouse and the song began playing. TOP listened intently, but he already knew he loved the song. This style was more playful than her debut song but it still suited her well. Both men were silent until the end of the song. “What do you think?”

TOP nodded. “Very good, it highlights her voice well. So what’s the MV concept?”

“The album is called ‘First Love’ so we are trying for a more innocent, cute feeling this time. Instead of using a male dancer as her ‘boyfriend’ we were going to use a teddy bear to play a bad boy.” TOP chuckled. This would definitely be a hit, the whole thing sounded perfect for her. “Only one problem, that was the head of the Dance section and they don’t have any more people to spare for it.”

“I’ll do it.” Brain what the HELL are you doing?!

YG blinked. “You?”

TOP nodded. What the hell, she needs SOMEONE to do it.

“But you’d have to learn choreography.”

“Yes.”

“Bad boy choreography.”

“Yeah.”

“As in ‘Bad Boy’, your song. We were going to dress the bear up as Taeyang.” TOP snorted. Yeah, such a bad boy…when was the last time he had a girl? “You would have to dance like him.”

“I’ll ask him to teach me.”

“Ask Jiyong to help you too, the bear is also going to be dressed as him from the ‘One of a Kind’ MV.” TOP was fighting to keep a straight face.

“Okay.”

“TOP-sshi you do realize you have to learn Jiyong’s choreo too, right?”

“Yes. I’ll learn it. I have until next week right? I don’t have much of a schedule until then.” YG nodded. “It’s just to help her out, I’ll learn it properly.” There was a knot in his stomach, from anticipation or nerves he couldn’t tell.

YG sighed. “Fine, I’ll text you the schedule details after I talk to the director.”

“Okay. Can we keep this private?” YG’s eyebrow rose. “I just don’t want to draw attention away from her MV by being in it.”

YG sighed again and began writing something down in his planner. “Fine, I won’t tell your girlfriend you’re in the MV.”

“She’s not my girlfriend,” TOP said firmly.

“That’s not what Jiyong said.” I’ll kill him later. “If you like her, do me a favor and wait a couple years before you date, I don’t want trouble from neitzians. Now get the hell out of my office.”

“…you called me in here.”

“I did? I don’t remember why…get out.”