Chapter 15

It's Not Over My Rose

A/N: I'm leading up to some epic stuff here guys!!!! Enjoy!!!!

 

“Hyung you are SO whipped,” Seungri said from his place on the ground. TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and G-Dragon were meeting at the dorm to hang out and Skype with Daesung who was in Japan.

“I have no idea what you mean,” he said, eating a piece of kimchi G-Dragon was cooking.

G-Dragon smacked his hand. “Ya. The makne’s right you know…it’s pretty damn obvious you like her.”

“She’s a sweet girl.”

“Hyung, you’ve NEVER called anyone ‘a sweet girl’ before,” said Taeyang from the couch.

“That’s because I hang out with you guys all the time.”

Taeyang shrugged. He just finished logging into Skype and Daesung waved from the screen.

“Hiiiiii!”

“Hi Daesung,” they all chorused.

“What are we talking about.”

“TOP-hyung’s love life,” Seungri said, plopping on the couch next to Taeyang.

“Lee Hi-sshi? How’s she doing?”

“Ya, why do you assume that it’s Aghasshi?”

“Because it’s obvious.”

“No it’s not.”

“It’s more obvious than Panda’s crush on Dara-noona,” Taeyang said.

“I do not-!”

“Seungri, don’t even try to deny it, everyone here AND 2NE1 know you like her.”

“…Fine,” he pouted.

TOP sighed as he brought the plates of kimchi fried rice over to the couch. Taeyang took his place. “Thanks. Seriously Hyung, we all know it, why don’t you admit it?”

Everyone stared at him, waiting for his answer. TOP sighed and sat down. “I’m too old for her.”

“What,” Daesung said, pressing his ear to his computer.

“I said I’m too old for her! She’ll be 17 this year and I’ll be 26. I shouldn’t even consider it.” TOP put his head in his hands. He knew this conversation was going to happen.

“Hyung, plenty of other people have married girls much younger than them. Age shouldn’t be the reason, look at Seungri,” G-Dragon said, bringing over their plates.

TOP shook his head. “But Dara-noona and Seungri are a possibility. Ag-Lee Hi-sshi is not even an adult yet.”

“Well what if she was an adult? How would you feel about her,” Daesung asked.

“…” They waited for an answer. TOP already knew, but was reluctant to say.

“Hyung,” G-Dragon nudged him.

TOP sighed again. “Guys…I think I love her.” Silence reigned. “I know it’s weird, but she’s sweet, she’s funny, she doesn’t act like the other rookies, she’s modest, hardworking, smart, and she’s passionate. And she’s beautiful…I was so jealous when Jonghyun touched her hair. I’ve never touched her once, not even her hand…” TOP knew he was rambling now, but he couldn’t stop now that he had started. “I liked her ever since I worked with her on K-Pop Star and you guys were right, I did do the bear because of her. You know she actually cheered me up the day Se7en-hyung entered the army?” Their jaws actually dropped at this, this girl was impressive to start, now she was amazing. “She was so shy around me at first, I was so glad when we could talk like friends. I don’t want her to think bad of me because I’m older. I don’t know what to do.” He rubbed his head.

“…You should confess.” TOP stared at G-Dragon. “I’m serious Hyung, I knew you had a crush on her, but this is the real deal, you really want to be with her.”

“Jiyong, you aren’t listening, I CAN’T. She’s too-”

“Then wait,” Daesung said. “She’ll be 17 this year, you just have to wait until she turns 19 right?”

TOP was silent. That could work. “You guys are forgetting one thing though…I don’t even know if she likes me.

“Hyung, she likes you,” Seungri said confidently. The rest of the members nodded.

“Seriously Hyung, even YG noticed.” G-Dragon said, taking a gulp of water. “Let me give you an ultimatum, if you don’t confess, I’ll tell her you’re in the bear suit.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m kidding Hyung.”

TOP exhaled. “I can’t promise anything. Maybe I’ll confess to her when she becomes an adult.”

“Hyung she might be taken my then,” Taeyang said through a mouthful of rice. “Moon Jongup from BAP seemed keen on her in an interview not too long ago…”

“…I can’t do anything about that…” he nibbled on the food. “For now, I’ll wait...that’s all I can do.”