The Bus Ride

This Is Our Story

 

~3rd Person's POV~
 
Students stood in groups, chattering and laughing, while waiting for the bus to arrive. The mood was slightly lighter than usual, the students was happy for the change of the boring daily routine.
 
In one corner stood Youngjae and talked with Jongup and Zelo.
 
Well, that was before Himchan walked up to them.
 
"excited much?" he wiggled his eyebrows and joined the circle.
 
Youngjae huffed "We are just going to look at some stupid instructive, good for your studies "
 
"Omo! Why is my cutie so moody today?" Daehyun came from nowhere and hugged Youngjae from behind, squashing him in the process.
 
"YAH! W-Whatcha doing? Get off me!" Youngjae squirmed but Daehyun wouldn't let go, he just smirked and squeezed the poor boy further. "So squashy~" he whispered in his ear.
 
Suddenly Youngjae stopped squirming and just stood still. Daehyun startled looked at him, releasing him in the process. Youngjae grazed his foot over the asphalt and looked away, slightly blushing.
 
"I-I know i'm not as small as you guys are. I'm not skinny or have much muscles either" He sighed and looked at his 'oh so interesting' shoes.
 
"I think it's cute" Daehyun blurted out, cutting the silent tension.
 
Youngjae snapped his head up at his remark but Daehyun had already started walking away through the crowd, making his way to the bus who had unnoticed appeared.
 
He stood there flabbergasted a second before running after a black haired head bobbing above the students, who he assumed was Himchan.
 
People was litterally squeezing their way in through the doors as soon as it opened. Jongup got a seat first near the far back. Himchan was behind and as people kept pushing in his back he looked at Jongup.
 
"Mind if i join?" He smiled sincerely at the brown haired boy.
 
"Oh, aniyo. Sit down" Jongup flashed a full smile at Himchan and patted his seat.
 
A lot of grumbles was heard behind Himchan, wanting him to move from blocking their way, when Himchan sat down beside Jongup.
 
Zelo was about to sit beside Youngjae when somebody caught his eye. It was Yongguk. He sat alone in his seat and stared blankly out through the window.
 
Yongguk was startled when Zelo slided into the blue seat beside him. He eyed him quietly before continuing to stare out into the distant.
 
Daehyun smirked when he saw his chance. Zelo had dumped poor Youngjae for Yongguk and he had nobody to sit with. A perfect oppurtunity. He bounced down into the seat and recieved an eye roll from Youngjae in return.
 
But the taint shade of pink on his cheeks did not go missed by Daehyun.
 
~~~~~~~
 
"Ugh...How long is this ride anyway?" Himchan sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
 
"You look tired, why don't you sleep" Jongup suggested, he rested his forehead against the glass, desperately trying to keep his eyelids from closing.
 
Himchan chuckled "You look way more tired than i do"
 
Jongup sat up straight "I-I'm not"
 
Himchan chuckled before grabbing Jongup's head and leading it to lay on his shoulder. "sleep" he said smoothly.
 
Jongup wided his eyes and tried to raise his head but was stopped by Himchan's hand. At this point Jongup blushed a bright red and he smiled as he made himself comfortable and soon after, he fell asleep. There was not long before Himchan fell asleep too, resting his head against his.
 
 
A few rows ahead, Zelo had already fallen asleep a long time ago. His head hung forward, bobbing up and down as the bus moved forward. 
 
Yongguk had taken off his jacket, he looked at it for a while and to the sleeping Zelo before folding it to a pillow, lying it over his shoulder and carefully placing Zelo's head on it.
 
He sighed as he watched Zelo's sleeping figure, his plump plips was slightly parted and his blonde hair hung freely over his eyes. He wiggled slightly, making himself comfortable in his new sleeping position.
 
 
Whilst Youngjae was desperately trying to stay awake, afraid of a certain person sitting right beside him, Daehyun was shoveling snacks into his mouth.
 
"Want some?" Daehyun streched the bag Youngjae's way.
 
"It's okay"
 
"Suit yourself" Daehyun shrugged and continued munching one after the other, filling his mouth to the extent where his cheeks was sticking out like a squirrel.
 
Youngjae hid a smile with his hand and chuckled.
 
"Bwoh?!" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows "whancha lauffing ahhd?" 
 
"Nothing" Youngjae answered still smiling and laughing quietly.
 
Daehyun shrugged and continued filling his squirrel cheeks with delicious snacks.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Jongup's POV~
 
I fluttered my eyes open. The bus was still rolling on forward, heading for our destination.
 
I felt i was lying against something, something like a...shoulder. 
 
'OH! That's right, i was sleeping against Himchan's shoulder.'
 
'WAIT!...OMG!' I flung my head up, wide eyed and looked at the black haired boy beside me.
 
"Good morning, sleepy head" Himchan smiled and tilted his head.
 
"Ah, deh" I scratched my neck awkwardly. I could feel the heat raise to my cheeks and i turned away to the window.
 
I winched when i felt a weight on my shoulder and an arm that sneaked it's way around my waist. I startled turned my head to see Himchan resting his head on my shoulder and squeezing my waist.
 
"My turn" he closed his eyes, smiling.
 
I felt the heat in my face raise rapidly and i didn't know what to do, the warmth from his body so close to mine was making me light headed.
 
The warmth I've wanted to feel for so long, to feel those arms around me. I sat with my hands tightly clasped together, turning my knuckles white from the pressure, as i tried to gather my flying thoughts.
 
They sat like that for the rest of the ride and when we had arrived and the bus had stopped i poked himchan lightly on the cheek making him stirr slightly but no further reaction.
 
I poked him again and shoke his shoulder. Himchan stirred again and opened his eyes, rubbing them and sat up.
 
I felt a sting of loss has his touch disappeared.
 
"Are we there?" Himchan yawned and furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Deh" 
 
His touch still lingered on my skin as i half walked, half tripped my way out of the bus.
 
Outside the students was looking like zombies, guess they had slept like everyone else.
 
I saw Zelo and headed towards him through the crowd, he had obviously slept since his eyes was half closed and puffy.
 
"Slept well, Zelo?" I ruffled his hair, earning a pout.
 
"Yah! Don't ruin my hair!" He slapped my hand away.
 
"Easy tiger" I chuckled "Where are the others?"
 
"Who cares? How did we even include them in our friendly zone anyways? Youngjae appeared from nowhere "One second it was just us and the next i have an annoying food eating squirrel at my side" A frown was now forming on his forehead, wrinkling it.
 
"Hate me that much?"
 
"Ugh!"
 
I heard a laugh behind me, it was Himchan and Yongguk.
 
"Yah! Don't scare the poor boy!" Yongguk laughed.
 
Daehyun shrugged and stuffed another piece of his snacks into his mouth.
 
"Attention! Attention!" A faint voice tried to make itself heard through the rambling  from the students.
 
"The clock is now around 12 o'clock and we will be walking from here to a nearby museum. It's a museum that shows different peoples life styles for thousands of years ago"
~~~~~~
 
~Himchan's POV~
 
That museum was the most boring place ever. I didn't learn anything, no nothing at all. But...I did have a good time with Jongup. We laughed and joked around while making fun of the stupid statues and reconstructions of old people.
 
I , saying he got a fine body, resulting in a glare followed by a blush. Well, i wasn't lying because that boy is well built. I love teasing him because of the cute responses i always get. 'Did i just say he was cute?...He's more like y with that fine body...OMG! NO! Y? WHAT THE?' I slapped my cheeks several times and squeezed my eyes.
 
We walked with our class to our hotel where we will be sleeping for the night. As i walked down the corridor beside Daehyun, looking for our room number, Zelo ran past us squashing me against the wall.
 
"I'll get the bed!" he shouted turning back at us, sticking his tounge out.
 
"Oh, really?" I smirked "So how are you going to get in?" I said swinging the keys back and forth with my outstretched arm.
 
Zelo stopped but smirked "I have my ways" he said, hands on his hips.
 
Just then, someone snatched the keys from my hand and ran past me.
 
"YAH! JONGUP!" I shouted running after them down the corridor.
 
As we reached the door and stumbled inside, we literally dragged each other down on our way to the two only beds in the room.
 
I dragged Zelo in the foot making him fall on his face and ran past him, only to have me yanked backwards by Jongup's strong arm. I desperately tried to catch him but he slipped away and reached the first bed. As i focused on the other bed i noticed Zelo was already reaching it that second. 
 
"UGH! You got to be kidding me!" I pulled my hair and fell on my knees. "My poor back, my beauty sleep" I sobbed and pouted.
 
"You know...if you guys wouldn't have been so caught up in the chase, you would have noticed that there's a third bed." I spun around, suprised by the voice and found Youngjae sitting on, indeed, a third bed at the other end of the small room.
 
Daehyun entered the room at that point, followed by Yongguk.
 
"Hey! Why is there only three beds?" Yongguk made a questioned face.
 
"Because there is and now, we" i gestured at myself, Daehyun and Yongguk "have to sleep on the floor..."
 
Daehyun walked over to Youngjae and sat down beside him on his bed.
 
"Ya! What are you doing?"
 
"I'm going to sleep here" he shrugged.
 
"W-What?" Youngjae's eyes almost popped out of his eyes at the statement. "Eh?"
 
Daehyun just left him and grabbed his toothbrush, his clothes and towel before walking into the washroom, closing the door after him.
 
"YAH!"
 
 
I looked after Daehyun before i smirked and turned my body to Jongup's bed.
 
"Jongup..."
 
"M-Mmmh?"
 
"Can i sleep with you~?" I made my cutest aegyo trying to convince him "Please~?" 
 
"Eh..." He squirmed awkwardly
 
"Don't sleep with him!" Daehyun shouted from the bathroom "You will become his plushie!"
 
"YAH! Shut up!"
 
"Please~" I made my absolute best aegyo.
 
 "...i guess so..."
 
"What about you Yongguk?...Join Zelo, maybe?" Jongup suggested.
 
Yongguk shifted a little and smiled awkwardly. "I'll just sleep on the floor"
 
"Suit yourself, there's a empty place for you here whenever you want" Zelo said and played with his cap in his hands.
"It's okay...really" He flashed a gummy smile.
 
"Wow...your voices are completely different" Jongup suddenly stated "I've never heard someone with a dark voice as yours"
 
Yongguk laughed slightly "I hear that a lot"
 
"Still you have a cute gummy smile" Zelo smiled an eye smile "Quiet the contrary"
_____________
A/N So....How is it??...Have i failed??....Please, say it's okay!
The third chapter is already written and done, just finished it :D hehe
So, the next chapter will mostly be about the night they spend together at the hotel room *Wiggles eyebrows* hehe~   No...nothing creepy happens just some average fluffy scenes *grins*
 
Thank you so much for you guys that have subscribed to this story! Very appreciated~ <3 :3