Injury

This Is Our Story

 

~Youngjae's POV~
 
It's been two days since the school trip was over. Since the trip we always ate lunch together. 
 
All of us will sit at the table and laugh at jokes. Zelo will steal Yongguk's food, earning a growl followed by a gummy smile while Daehyun will ask me to pass him my leftovers. Jongup sits quiet, joining in on the laughter while Himchan crack jokes and makes cute aegyo.
 
I smiled at the thoughts as i sat on my couch, sipping from a can of soda. Today was Saturday, which meant no school and a lot of free time, and today i just happened to have no plans for the day.
 
I was just about to rise from the couch when the door bell rang. "Who could...?" I mumbled while making my way over to the door.
 
To my suprise i found Daehyun standing in my door way. He slipped past me as soon as i opened the door.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked puzzled "How did you even know where i live?...wait...don't answer that"
 
Daehyun chuckled and shook his head.
 
"Don't worry, I haven't done anything creepy...I simply asked Jongup"
 
I silently cursed Jongup for being to easy to convince.
 
"Nice place" Daehyun crashed onto the sofa.
 
"Where's your parents?"
 
"I live alone" Youngjae shrugged.
 
Daehyun nodded. "I think this couch would be good enough" he said, examining it.
 
"For what?"
 
"To sleep" Daehyun shrugged.
 
"WHAT?! no, no, no...you are not...!"
 
"Relax...I'm just kidding" Daehyun laughed and rose from the couch.
 
"Come" He took my hand and led me towards the door "Get your shoes, we're going somewhere"
 
"Boss me around, will ya?" I glared at him but still, i was curious so i put on my shoes and went after.
 
"Where are we going?" We walked side by side on the small road.
 
"You'll see...It's a place i haven't shown to anybody else" He stopped walking "be proud" He winked and pointed at me.
 
For some reason i found it cute.
 
We walked further down the road, it became more narrow and soon enough we to a small path. The path was surrounded by trees and leaves in different colors was scattered on the ground in piles. 
 
After a short walk, we reached an old house. It was made off wood and looked really worn down. The house was surrounded by a high fence of steel.
 
"We will have to climb over that" Daehyun poked at the fence.
 
Climbing over the fence was a rather easy task and soon we were both over. Daehyun walked ahead through the opening in the house where, i assume, was once a door.
 
The floor creaked under our feets. 'Not a place to be in at night' I thought and shuddered.
 
Daehyun walked several stairs and when we reached the top he opened a hatch in the roof and climbed up the stair.
 
"Whoa" I gasped when i saw the view up there.
 
We were up on the roof, it was flat which made it possible to walk around.
 
Daehyun smiled and sat down on the edge with his legs dangling off the edge.
 
"Aren't you afraid of dying" I shouted at him.
 
"Come on it's nice" Daehyun patted the space beside him.
 
I contemplated for a while before carefully sitting down beside him.
 
"Ahh~" Daehyun stretched his arms in the air "Feels good"
 
I watched his relaxed features and smiled softly. He looked so peaceful and for the first time I took a good look at his features.
 
His lip are thick and he get cute wrinkles when he smiles. Unlike mine he has a slim and slender body. His blonde hair follows his face in a nice line, while his bangs is slightly messy.
 
"I know i'm good looking but you don't have to stare like that, you know" Daehyun smirked.
 
I quickly looked away and cursed.
 
"You're not good looking" I huffed and folded my arms.
 
"Oh really?....Your face is telling me different"
 
I quickly put my hands on my cheeks and indeed, it was as hot as boiling water.
 
Daehyun chuckled at my action and lay down, facing the grey sky.
 
I did the same, resting my head in my hands.
 
A light wind gust played with our hairs and it felt nice, lying there.
 
"Feels good, dosen't it?"
 
I tilted my head to Daehyun, he had closed his eyes and he too rested his head in his hands.
 
"I always come here when i want to relax" Daehyun cracked an eye open.
 
"Remember that...You never know when you will be running around looking for me" He said smirking before closing his eyes again.
 
I sighed and closed my own eyes.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
I felt somone shaking me lightly and i slowly opened my eyes to see a blurry figure hovering over me.
 
I sat up and discovered a blanket over my body. I looked at my right where Daehyun was sitting, i could barely see him in the dark.
 
"It's late" He said "You should get home"
 
"Deh" I rose to my feet and folded the blanket.
 
"Thanks, Dae" I handed him the blanket.
 
"Dae?...Is that a nickname?"
 
I blushed madly "Yes...uhh..if you don't want it it's okay...."
 
"Aniyo, I like it" He said and flung his arm around my shoulders.
 
Daehyun jumped over the fence first and as i was climbing and about to jump down on the other side, I got stuck in something sharp.
 
I screamed of pain and when i looked at my leg it had a deep and long cut. It was bleeding pretty bad.
 
"Omo! You okay!?" Daehyun panicked and crouched down, looking at the wound.
 
"Can you walk?...Do you want me to carry you?" Daehyun stood up with a concerned look.
 
"Aniyo!" I shook my head and waved my hands.
 
Daehyun crouched down again, back facing me. "Get on"
 
"It's okay...really"
 
"Get.on" Daehyun said more firmly and looked me in the eyes.
 
I silently flung my arms around his neck and let him carry me down the path.
 
"You sure I'm not too heavy?"
 
"Naaa...My back might break...nothing serious..."
 
I slapped him on his head. "YAH!...Let me down!"
 
I squirmed and loosened my grip around his neck.
 
"Never" Daehyun tightened his grip and started running, causing me to almost fall off.
 
I tightly clutched my arms around his neck again and let out a loud scream.
 
~~~~~~
 
He walked me to my apartment and dumped me onto the couch.
 
"Where's the first aid kit?" Daehyun looked around the apartment.
 
"It's in the bathroom" I pointed at a door at my left.
 
Daehyun went inside and was soon back with a bandage and some disinfectants.
 
He crouched down in front of my injured leg and started cleaning it.
 
"You know...I can do that myself"
 
"I know" Daehyun shrugged and put the bandage on "But i wanted to do it"
 
When the wound was wrapped up and done, Daehyun kissed it before standing up.
 
"Well, I will be going now" Daehyun smiled and walked towards the door.
 
"D-Daehyun"
 
Daehyun spun around.
 
"I-It was fun today" I smiled.
 
Daehyun smiled back. "Deh, it was"
 
And then he left, leaving me still smiling on the couch with a fluttering heart.
___________
A/N Yay~ Chapter 4 released!
This chapter was, like i mentioned, only DaeJae. I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it ^^
Comments are much appreciated :D