Sleep

This Is Our Story

 

~Jongup's POV~
 
Daehyun wasn't kidding when he said you will become a living plushie because that's exactly what i am right now, a suffocated human being that happens to be in the same bed as a certain, very clingy, Himchan.
 
I was, to say the least, suprised when a shifting could be heard from Himchan's side and then the next second he had flung an arm around my waist and hugged be tightly against his chest. His heavy breathings tickled my neck and he nuzzled closer while hugging me tighter. His bare chest was firmly pressed against my , not releasing me one time the whole night. 
 
His body so close to mine made my heart flutter and butterflies tickled in my stomach. A smile creeped up my lips as I, as descretely as possible, put my hand on his that was clunging on to my waist. I closed my eyes with a wide smile and shifted off to the best night sleep i've ever had.
 
~Daehyun's POV~
 
I huffed as i shifted in the mattress on the floor...yes on the floor. That brat had kicked me out in the middle of the night and refused to let me sleep in his bed. The floor was uncomfortable but that wasn't the problem here.
 
Even if I love to see him all angry and pissed off, since it is incredably cute and it was so easy to , I had still been looking forward to lay so close to that cutie.
 
I shifted a little and tried to make myself comfortable but as I failed I sat up and walked up to Youngjae's bed. He was sound asleep and he was clutching the covers cutely against his chest.
 
'Naw~ Isn't he too cute?' I smiled widely in the dark as I stared at his sleeping face.
 
That's when i got an idea. 'What he doesn't know won't hurt him' I thought and smirked. 'and besides...I can't sleep'
 
I carefully lifted the covers and slipped in under them, trying to not wake him up, that's when i discovered the fail with this plan. I was so close to the edge of the bed that i would surely fall any second. I couldn't wake Youngjae up because then i would surely land on the floor, but from his very own hands that is.
 
I carefully shifted closer to his face, dangerously close. 'If he wake up now, i'm dead' I thought, grinning, while studying his features. His cheekbones was clearly visible and he made a cute pout with his lips as he breathed. 
 
We were so close i could feel the even breaths against my own lips. I felt a sudden urge to kiss him right then and there, but i knew that would definitely cross the line but still...'I bet he have never kissed a girl before' I chuckled at the thought and drew my fingers through his hair, pushing it from his eyes 'I will be your first...That i will make sure' I whispered before resting my arm above us and using my fore arm as a pillow. My breaths evened and i fell asleep, praying i wouldn't be greeting the floor in the morning.
 
~Yongguks POV~
 
Just as i was about to close my eyes and sleep away to dreamland, a rustle was heard in the room and when i turned around i discovered Daehyun wasn't lying in his bed anymore.
 
I sat up in my bed and looked around the room. I saw two blonde heads in Youngjae's bed and understood what he had done. 'Your so dead tomorrow' I sighed.
 
"Yongguk-hyung"
 
I jumped at the voice and clutched my chest. "Geez!...Zelo you scared me" I whispered.
 
"Yongguk-hyung....I'm cold" Zelo whined.
 
"Why don't you grab another shirt or something?" I said before laying down again and closing my eyes.
 
I heard some shuffles before something warm slided under the covers.
 
"Zelo....What are you doing?"
 
"I told you....I'm cold" He said as he nuzzled against my back with his arms against his stomach, curled up.
 
I sighed and closed my eyes once again. 'How did i even end up with these people?'
 
 
I was a troublemaker at my old school which resulted in my parents sending me to another school, as well as making me go to this stupid trip.
 
Himchan had dragged me around on my first day, saying i needed to keep him company since Daehyun had disappeared after the first class until lunch. I chuckled, Daehyun was literally going wherever Youngjae did, he was like a gum and is still. Jongup is quiet but then there's Zelo.
 
He's not too quiet, get's crazy ideas and laughs a lot while playing around. Since Himchan likes to play around too, they make a good team. Suddenly a weird feeling filled my chest as i thought of them together...joking and laughing. 
 
I shook my head and tried to sleep but the feelings and the images wouldn't go away, it resulted in a nearly sleepless night with a lot of struggling.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I stood together with the others outside the hotel.
 
Youngjae was pissed and refused to look at Daehyun, who innocently dug into his ramen. Don't ask how he got it, i guess he has his ways.
 
At the other end Himchan kept a great distance from Jongup, still embarrassed since he woke up and found himself suffocating the latter. He blushed madly and stared at the ground.
 
I sighed at the tension and was more than happy when a teacher gathered us and we walked to meet up with the other classes. The usual blabbering was nowhere to be heard as we walked in silence, surrounded by the other students conversations.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
~3rd Person's POV~
 
"I-I'm sorry" Himchan scratched his neck awkwardly. "For...you know...clinging onto you like that" a red color creeped its way up Himchan's cheek.
 
Jongup smiled "It's okay" he shifted his gaze at the ground, shifting awkwardly "It was...nice" He said before hurriedly walking after the other students.
 
The bus that would pick them up and drive them back to school had arrived. Himchan stood there a good five seconds before following the others. 'Was he...Did he just...UGH! Molla!'
 
He saw that Jongup had taken a seat beside another student and felt a sting of dissapointment as he sat down at another seat, with perfect eye sight towards the brown haired boy.
 
Youngjae sat, as quickly as possible, beside a random student he didn't know and looked as pissed, as he could possible be, when Daehyun past him and gazed at him. He just chuckled and sat in the seat behind him at the window. 
 
Zelo dumped his small body into the seat beside Yongguk, rubbing his still tired eyes and earning a light chuckle from Yongguk.
 
"Tired, still?"
 
"Huh?" Zelo lazily looked at Yongguk.
 
"Nothing" Yongguk laughed and ruffled Zelo's blonde hair.
 
"Yah!" Zelo pouted and furrowed his eyebrows before cracking a smile.
___________
A/N I hope you're enjoying my story :D
The next chapter is only containing Daejae...