Hospital and awkward awakening

This Is Our Story

A/N Listen to this through this chapter :D <3 Enjoy~

 

 

~Yongguk's POV~
 
In the ambulance i held Zelo's hand all the way to the hospital and prayed that he would be okay. I reluctantly let go of his hand as he was carried into the emergenzy room.
 
I stood there paralyzed for a moment before quickly dialing Jongup's number.
 
"Zelo is hurt, he's at the hospital. You should come here, now"
 
I heard a gasp from the other line "I'll be right there" and then he hung up.
 
I exhaled a shaky breath as i sat down on a bench. The traumatic events still lingering in my head as pictures of Zelo's unconscious body flashed before my eyes.
 
I drew my hands through my face, feeling something wet on my cheeks. 'Had i been crying?'
 
I didn't even realize but my cheeks was wet with salty water, some tears had already dried and my face felt sticky. I jumped slightly when i felt an arm around my shoulders.
 
I looked up and saw Jongup beside me and Himchan who stood in front of me with a worried look.
 
"How is he?" Himchan asked softly.
 
"I-I don't know, he was unconscious when i found him" I answered with a shaky voice.
 
"He'll be okay...you'll see" Jongup patted my back soothingly.
 
"Wait...where's Youngjae and Daehyun?" Himchan looked down the empty hall in confusion.
 
"When you mention it...where are they?" Jongup joined.
 
"Try calling them" I suggested.
 
Himchan dialed Daehyun's number and waited.
 
"He's not picking up" Himchan murmured "It connects me to voice mail"
 
"Try again"
 
Himchan pressed his phone to his ear again, tapping his foot against the floor.
 
"Why now? Why at this situation! WHE!?" Himchan cursed at the phone, dialing Daehyun's number again, connecting him to the voice mail.
 
"YAH! I'VE TRIED TO CALL YOU FOR LIKE FOREVER! YOU BETTER GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!! Zelo is hurt...we are in the hospital right now...SO GET OVER HERE NOW OR I'LL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF, YOU HEAR?!!"
 
I flinched at Himchan's angry voice, pitying Daehyun for a second.
 
Himchan put his phone in his pocket along with silent curses before he sat down beside Yongguk, crossing his legs.
 
A thick silent filled the empty hall, only a few nurses passed them silently.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Youngjae's POV~
 
I groaned and fluttered my eyes open when i heard a melody in the distant. At first my view was blurry but as i got accustomed to the dim light, i saw that i was laying on the floor in a small room.
 
I felt a weight over my feet and looked down to see someones feet entangled with my legs. I suprised looked to my left and saw Daehyun sleeping peacefully.....
 
I let out a loud screech and stood up, clasping my hand over my mouth. That's when i discovered a throbbing pain in my lower half and i let out another loud scream, muffled by my hand.
 
I also realised Daehyun wasn't the only one . Pictures from what happened a few hours ago flashed before my eyes and i blushed madly.
 
I hurriedly began searching for my clothes that was scattered around the room and struggled with getting dressed. Daehyun still asleep on his stomach.
 
I heard a melody ring once again and began searching the source of the sound. I soon found Daehyun's cell phone, so i guessed since mine was at home.
 
I saw that Himchan had called several times as well as leaving a message. I limped towards Daehyun and shoke him.
 
"Dae!"
 
No reaction.
 
"Dae!" I shoke him harder.
 
No reaction.
 
"JUNG DAEHYUN!"
 
Daehyun stirred and slowly opened his eyes.
 
"Whe?!"
 
"Himchan have called several times already. You should look what he wants" I handed him the phone.
 
I blushed at the sight of his body and turned around.
 
I heard Daehyun pushing a button followed by a very angry voice. I didn't hear it all, something along the lines 'get over here now' and 'i'll chop your balls off'
 
I heard some shuffling around before he tapped my shoulder.
 
"We have to hurry...Zelo is at the hospital"
 
~~~~~~
 
We arrived just as a nurse walked up to Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup.
 
"He's okay, but will stay unconscious for a few more days. When he wakes up there's a chance he won't remember recent events but that's very rare. You may visit him one at a time, follow me" She motioned for us to follow and walked down the hallway.
 
A sigh of relief escaped everyones lips as they walked behind the nurse.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Yongguk's POV~
 
I smiled when i entered the small, white room. 
 
I was relieved, so relieved it almost hurt and as i sat down beside Zelo's bed i couldn't stop the tears that began streaming down my cheeks.
 
His head was wrapped up neatly in a bandage. I patted his curly bangs and smiled softly.
 
"I won't leave you next time" I whispered and leaned forward, kissing his forehead "I'll protect you"
_______
A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ;)
From now on i may not update as much since tomorrow is Monday, sadly enough...BUT I only have school half of the day!!! YAY~
Commets!! I love comments!! XD