Make out and mysterious note

This Is Our Story

 

~Himchan's POV~
 
"BECAUSE I ING LOVE YOU KIM HIMCHAN!!....AND IT ING HURTS!...IT HURTS SO MUCH!"
 
"He loves me?"
 
The one person i couldn't stop thinking about, the one person that i realised i can't live without. He just confessed his love to me. 'Am i dreaming?'
 
I snapped back to reality, realising Jongup had begun walking out of the house.
 
I didn't know what i was doing. All i knew was that i couldn't let him go, I wouldn't let him go.
 
I ran after him, grabbing his wrist and turning him around, facing me.
 
He looked at the ground, not looking me in the eyes. 
 
"Jongup..." I said softly "...look at me"
 
Jongup slowly lifted his head, locking his gaze with mine.
 
His face was wet from tears that had escaped his swollen eyes. 
 
I felt a sting in my heart when i saw the hurt in them. New and fresh tears found it's way out of the corner of his eyes and i immediately dried them away with my thumb.
 
I held his face in my hands, looking straight into his fox-like eyes as i leaned my forehead against his.
 
"I love you too, Jonguppie" I whispered against his lips before capturing them in a soft kiss, closing my eyes as i felt his soft, red lips against mine.
 
I broke the kiss, my face only a few inches from his. "I love you" I spoke again, looking him in the eyes as the words left my lips.
 
Jongup leaned in again, capturing my lips in another soft kiss and another and another.
 
I felt his hands sneak it's way to my waist. I put my arms around his neck and stuck my tongue out, tracing his bottom lip and asking for entrance. When Jongup didn't react, I forced my tongue in between his lips, causing Jongup to open his mouth. I easily won the tongue battle and explored his warm cavern, tugging at his hair and tilting my head.
 
When we parted we were both gasping for air. A shade of pink was noticeable on Jongup's cheeks, making him look 'oh so tempting' with his white tank top, sweatty body and messy hair. The innocent look in his eyes made me want to take all of him.
 
I crashed our lips together, tasting his delicious lips in a slightly sloppier kiss than before, earning a muffled moan from Jongup. I grabbed his hair, deepening the kiss as i felt myself getting more by the second.
 
Suddenly i felt my back crash against the stone wall. I broke our kiss, panting heavily. I switched our positions and started kissing his jawline and down his neck. Jongup leaving low moans as i on his sensitive skin, leaving a mark.
 
By now, i was completely blinded by pure lust. By now, I had forgotten that the y and 'oh so able' boy in front of me was the innocent and shy boy who barely said a word. I just wanted to feel him, make those delicious moans escape from his lips....I snapped out of it and stopped my actions. Stepping away and scratching my neck.
 
"Uhhmmm....Maybe we should...uhh yeah..." I pointed at the entrance and started walking towards it, cursing myself for almost losing control.
 
"Yeah...sure" I heard Jongup panting and grabbing his bag before walking up beside me.
 
He flashed a wide grin at me, showing his white bunny teeth. I took his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Daehyun's POV~
 
"Bwoh!?" Jongup, Himchan, Zelo and Yongguk's eyes were all turned to Daehyun.
 
"You serious?" Himchan had spilled his milk all over his chin.
 
"Gone? Whaddya mean GONE?!" Yongguk had snapped his head so fast that i thought it would break.
 
"Yes, and i found a note that says he's on a vacation" I furrowed my eyebrows at the mysterious note in my hand.
 
"Wait...so he's not gone? He's just on a vacation...?" Zelo appeared behind Yongguk, leaning his body over the table, almost destroying his clothes with food in the process.
 
"I'm not so sure..." I looked at the note in my hand. 'Youngjae' I traced the name with my thumb. "It feels like it's too simple...If i know Youngjae right, he would come up with a much more complicated excuse than this" I waved the note in the air.
 
"When you say it, I agree but...wait a minute...does this mean...he was kidnapped?!" Himchan gasped.
 
"No way, that can't be it" Jongup waved his hands while shaking his head.
 
"That sounds a little, just a little to unnatural, Himchan" Yongguk raised an eyebrow.
 
"Let's check at his parents house, maybe they know where he is" Jongup suggested, sipping from his milk.
 
"Yeah, that's a pretty good idea, Jonguppie" Himchan smiled, patting Jongup on the head.
 
"Let's ask the principal for the phone number....cause no one has it, right?" Zelo looked around at the others.
 
"No" They all said in unison.
 
"Allright, let's go then" Zelo stood up first and left, heading for the principal office followed by the others close behind.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Youngjae's POV~
 
I woke up to discover that my body was neatly tied to a chair as well as my hands and feet. It appeared i was sitting in a rather big room, from what i could make out from the dim light that came from the only lamp, hanging above my head. I was busy trying to get loose from the ropes that dug harshly into my skin when a door suddenly swung open followed by heavy footsteps, heading my way.
 
A man in his 30's appeared in the light. He had long beard with tattoos on his well built arms.
 
"Well well, I see you have woken up...finally" He started to walk in circles around my chair. "It took you long enough"
 
"I won't help you" I said sternly, not looking the man in the eyes.
 
"Oh...Is that so?" The man motioned with his hands and two other men walked forward. "I will let you choose...either the easy way, where you do as I say or...the hard way, which is a little bloodier" He smirked and with his beard. "So..How's it gonna be?...Youngjae.."
________
A/N Omg! thank you so muche veryone that have commented and i have so much more subscribers than i thought! yay~
And a small question from a beginner....do you REALLY have to answer all the comments in like one of the chapters, like in the authors note...??