Feelings

This Is Our Story

 

~Himchan's POV~
 
A few struggling days have passed since Zelo ended up at the hospital. He has finally awakened and luckily he hasn't lost any of his memories...or maybe i should say unluckily, nobody wants to remember an encounter like that.
 
Ever since the club something weird has happened to me. Something that scares me. Something i'm not so sure i'm ready for.
At first it was just a few innocent glances in the classroom but as time went on it turned to something so much more.
It was no longer innocent. I found myself want to hug him, pinch his cute cheeks, make him laugh, make him smile. I want to be the one that makes him happy, I want to be there when he feels down, I want to be there to dry his tears and comfort him.
 
Jealousy started to creep upon me when the others got to touchy with him. It hurt..no..It burned in my chest and heart...he was only mine. Only i got to touch his light brown hair, only i got to tickle his muscular stomach or for being to tactless.
 
Those feelings are new to me. At first i didn't accept them but as time passed i learnt to accept those feelings but that doesn't mean i don't think it's wrong. I just simply learned to live with it.
 
Just as i was in the middle of trying to get those feelings to go away, Daehyun came up to me, ruining everything.
 
~Flashback~
 
"I like Youngjae"
 
We were laying in our dark bedroom, about to sleep, when Daehyun suddenly spoke. At first i contemplated whether he was joking but i knew Daehyun never said anything unnecessary.
 
"Are you okay with it?...I mean HE IS a boy" I asked, shifting around in my bed.
 
I couldn't see him through the darkness but i could swear he shrugged his shoulders.
 
"I like him.....That's all that matters"
 
"How did you know?" I asked curious.
 
There was a long silent before Daehyun answered.
 
"...I just do..."
 
I heard some shuffling "Your not going to throw a temper? wow...I'm impressed"
 
I chuckled "You're my best friend"
 
There was once again a long thick silence.
 
"Can i ask you something?"
 
"mmhmm"
 
"What if you can't stop thinking of a person? What if he is all you think about all day? What if you can't stand people getting to near him?"
 
I waited intently for an answer.
 
"Then i would say you're probably in love"
 
I couldn't sleep that night, all i was thinking of was Daehyun's last words and the meaning of them. 'Was i really falling in love'
 
~End of Flashback~
 
 
One time a PE lesson ended with me in the bathroom, screaming Jongup's name. That's when i drew the line, that's when i decided that this has to end.
 
After that i new what my feelings was. I knew where i stood but...
 
I'm afraid. 
 
Afraid that my feelings won't be returned.
 
Afraid that i'm alone in this, alone in this mess.
 
So when a cute little girl with long black hair, high cheekbones and small lips suddenly confessed her love for me. 
 
I didn't have time to register before i agreed to date her. She was cute and seemed to have a great personality. I thought she would be the perfect distraction. The perfect solution.
 
~~~~~~
 
~3rd Person's POV~
 
"I won't be coming to the dance class today, Jongup" Zelo munched on his food.
 
He looked up when there was no answer. "Yah! Earth to Jongup...Are you listening?"
 
Zelo waved his hand in front of Jongup's face, startling him.
 
"bwoh?...whe?"
 
"I said...I won't be at the dance lesson today...or for a few weeks. The doctor said i have to rest"
 
"uhh...yeah, of course" Jongup started poking his food.
 
"What's with you today, anyway?...Or what's been with you the last few days?" Zelo asked.
 
"Nothing...I'm fine" Jongup rose from his seat "I'm not hungry anymore" he said before walking out of the canteen.
 
Zelo breathed out a long sigh.
 
Jongup is weird. Youngjae darts away somewhere before you even get to talk to him and Himchan...Well, Himchan got a new girlfriend since a few days back.
 
"Where did Jongup go?" Yongguk looked around the canteen.
 
"He said he wasn't hungry" Daehyun shrugged.
 
"Where's Youngjae?"
 
"In the library" Zelo answered, stabbing his food.
 
"Why? It's not like he need to study with that brain of his" Yongguk reasoned.
 
"I'm done" Daehyun suddenly stood up and walked out, leaving Zelo and Yongguk flabbergasted.
 
"D-Did he just..." Zelo pointed at the retreating Daehyun. "Leave a plate full of food"
 
"...."
 
~~~~~~
 
~Yongjae's POV~
 
I couldn't bare to face Daehyun, and so i ran. Avoiding any chance of bumping into the said latter.
 
Dashing to the library during breaks, leaving as fast as i can after the last school bell rings and so it went on.
 
I was ashamed, yes, but I was also afraid.
 
Afraid of the sad truth, the sad reality.
 
That we were drunk and that we didn't know what we were doing. That it was all a big mistake that shouldn't be repeated nor mentioned.
 
~Daehyun's POV~
 
To tell you the truth, I was disappointed.
 
I was sure Youngjae was avoiding me and it made me angry.
 
I got more and more worked up as i made my way towards the library.
 
I entered through the door and stepped inside.
 
Bookshelves stood in long rows, a few tables in the corner and an old lady sat behind a desk on my left.
 
I looked towards the tables, Youngjae was nowhere to be seen.
 
I started searching through the rows of books and as i passed a bookshelf i stopped at the sight of blonde hair.
 
I backed and saw Youngjae sitting on the floor, staring into space, with a book untouched in his lap.
_________
A/N wow! Thank you everyone that have subscribed! O.O
And of course thanks for leaving comments~ ^^