Agents

This Is Our Story

 

~Youngjae's POV~
 
I heard distant footsteps approaching me.
 
I quickly opened my book in my lap and pretended to be extremely busy, not even looking up at who ever it was that kept coming closer.
 
Someone glided down beside me. I didn't look up from my book, i didn't need to. The smell did already tell me who it was.
 
"What are you reading?" I heard Daehyun ask in a soft tone.
 
"...." 'Go away'
 
"...Not answering?" Daehyun tilted his head, leaning forward and staring at my face.
 
'Leave...now. Please!'
 
"I'm not leaving you know"
 
'Then i guess i have to'
 
I closed my book with a slam and stood up, walking as fast as i could out of the library doors. Once out, I began to run.
 
I heard Daehyun screaming my name behind me as well as faint footsteps. I ran as fast as my legs could possibly carry me down the crowded hallway. Dribbling my way past students and teachers.
 
I ran into the mens bathroom and quickly walked into one of the booths and closed the door, panting as i sat down on the toilet lid.
 
I was escaping...again. I was running from what was to hard to face.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Himchan's POV~
 
The girl in front of me was with no doubt beautiful, that was a fact.
 
She flung her hair with confidence and smiled cutely while sipping on the warm coffe.
 
We were spending lunch together at a nearby cafe. It had become a regular routine where we would ask things about each other. What we like to eat, what color is our favourite, what music we like the best and so on.
 
She was nice in that way. She didn't cling on to me like some annoying but we actually had real conversations. Getting to know each others personalities.
 
"Have you heard of the singer 'Pink' before?" She sipped on her coffe and looked intently into my eyes.
 
Her eyes are big and mandel-shaped, not at all like Jongup. He has small tiny eyes that disappear almost completely when he laughs really hard. I chuckled at the thought and smiled a big grin.
 
"What's funny?"
 
I snapped out of my daze and cursed. 'Snap out of it, Kim Himchan!'
 
"uhh...Nothing...What were you saying again?"
 
~~~~~~
 
~Yongguk's POV~
 
"Ugh!...What is wrong with everyone these days?" I stared at the empty chairs to my left.
 
It was lunch hour again and since Daehyun's sudden disappearence yesterday, it seemed as if no one was planning on eating today.
 
"I can't find Youngjae anywhere" Zelo drank his milk.
 
"Himchan is busy with his girlfriend" I muttered.
 
"And Jongup is spazing out through classes and after...I can't find him. It's like he disappears into thin air" Zelo made hand gestures as he spoke.
 
At other circumstances i would have been laughing at his sillyness but right now I'm really not in the mood.
 
"Shouldn't we like....figure out what it is?" Zelo asked.
 
"Yeah, we could...maybe we should..."
 
"Oh! Oh!" Zelo began jumping up and down in his seat. "We have to get black costumes and, and sunglasses!...Let's become agents!" Zelo jumped up from his seat and began 'shooting' down the students that were eating peacefully.
 
I tried to hold the laughter but soon i cracked, laughing hysterically in my seat. 
 
'This kid -.-''
 
~~~~~~
 
We were on our way to go find Himchan, me and Zelo...with no costumes.
 
We found him sitting alone on a bench in the corridor, texting something on his phone.
 
"Himchan..." I sat down beside him.
 
"Deh" He kept looking at his phone as he answered.
 
"We can't find Jongup, do you have any ideas where he might be?"
 
Himchan perked up his head at Jongup's name.
 
"He's been in a bad mood these days" Zelo joined.
 
"I'll go look for him right now"
 
Himchan stood up, waved his hand before he hurriedly walked down the hallway, almost running when he past the corner.
_______
A/N A slightly shorter chapter this time...bianhe :)
Enjoy~ and as always...Comments!! love comments!! <3