Youngjae's secret

This Is Our Story

 

~Yongguk's POV~
 
The trip to Youngjae's parents was long and tiring. Zelo had fallen asleep a long time ago as he rested his head against his pillow that he had brought for the trip. 
 
Behind me slept Daehyun in his seat and I could hear Himchan and Jongup playing a game on Himchan's phone. I too, felt tired but someone had to keep track of when we had to get off and I knew that had to be me.
 
~~~~~~
 
After getting safely out of the train and arriving at Youngjae's house we knocked on the door. The house was big with a large lawn at the front with a stone path to the front door. When we knocked we heard some shuffling from the inside and soon the door opened, revealing a pretty middle-aged woman.
 
"Oh! You're here! Come in, come in!" She stepped aside, showing us inside the big hall.
 
"I'm Youngjae's umma. You can leave your packages here for now and come inside to the living room" 
 
We took our shoes and coats off and followed her to the living room, which consisted of two sofas, a big tv and a table in front of the couch and a stereo was placed behind them. The room had a warm feeling to it and you could see into the kitchen when you sat down on the couch.
 
Youngjae's umma left for the kitchen and gestured us to sit.
 
"I'm Youngjae's ahbuhji. Nice to meet you" Youngjae's father had a stern but kind look and his voice was calm as he spoke.
 
"Deh, I'm Yongguk and this is Zelo, Jongup, Himchan and Daehyun. Nice to meet you" we bowed our heads and Mrs Yoo was soon back with a plate of peeled apples.
 
"eat some apples" she said before sitting down on the couch beside Mr Yoo.
 
"I'm sorry to have called you here all at once but if you're Youngjae's friends as you say...there's a few things you should know"
 
"What do you mean?" Zelo asked while muching on a piece of apple.
 
"Well...you see...Youngjae is incredibly smart, that you must have noticed. Sometimes he thinks too much and makes things complicated without needing to" Mr Yoo said calmly.
 
"Yeah, that tend to happen" Himchan snickered.
 
"But what you don't know is the fact that Youngjae is a first class hacker and he can hack any bank, any place whenever he wants"
 
"Bwoh!?"  We all almost screamed in unison.
 
Zelo had dropped his apple in his lap and immediately apologized. Himchan had choked on his piece and Jongup patted his back, helping the strangling boy that was now doubled over in his seat.
 
When the coughing was over and we were all settled, we turned to Youngjae's parents. I bet we all looked like big question marks as we nervously waited for them to start laughing and tell us that it all was just a big joke, but that was not the case.
 
"I know it sounds stupid but..."
 
"WHAT!? It's not a joke?" Himchan interrupted Mrs Yoo and blinked his wide eyes.
 
"No...this is not a joke..." Mr Yoo said with a stern voice. "an this is also why i asked you here....i need your help..."
 
"If it's not too much to ask..." Mrs Yoo quickly added.
 
"Anything that has with Youngjae to do, I'm in" Daehyun said folding his arms and lening back into the cushions.
 
"Me too!" Zelo pumped a fist "I'm so in!....but what do you need help with?"
 
Mr and Mrs Yoo squirmed in their seats before Youngjae's father spoke up.
 
"We think somebody may have kidnapped Youngjae"
 
"WHAT THE!?"
 
Himchan choked on his apple a second time and this time I joined his example, earning a terrified look from Zelo followed by a strong punch on my back. I groaned and turn to glare at Zelo but stopped when i saw his scared expression.
 
"wait wait wait wait....I'm confused..." Jongup drew his hand through his hair.
 
"Why would anyone want to kidnap Youngjae?" Daehyun sat up straight.
 
"He's a first class hacker...and it's becasue he is a hacker that the underground gangs wants him. They obviously wants him for his skills" Mr Yoo clarified.
 
"It's not the first time it has happened but that time he came home after only 4 hours" Mrs Yoo made a worried expression. "Now, he hasn't come home yet and i'm worried"
 
"This has happened before?...wow, no one could have guessed" Himchan raised an eyebrow and leaned back in the couch.
 
"Wait...how are we suppose to help?" I gestured to all the boys sitting in the white sofa.
 
"Well...first we just thought that you should know since it's your friend and he may be in danger but as i see it you could all try to find out more about the gangs so we can find whoever did this and their hiding place. I will of course help too as i will be using the computer system at my police office"
 
"Oh! so you're a police...but why haven't you reported Youngjae's first disappearance?" Himchan leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs.
 
"That wouldn't lead to anything anyway" Youngjae's father sighed, massaging his temples "That's never priority one....It would only be set aside and forgotten. Nobody wants to deal with those gangs as we don't know where they are or when they will strike. It takes a lot of work and energy only to find their hiding place"
 
"hmmm" Himchan nodded, understanding the situation.
 
"So are you in or not?" Mr Yoo leaned forward and snatched one of the few apples that was left on the plate after Daehyun and Zelo had stuffed themselves.
 
"Im in" Daehyun answered immediately.
 
"Im in too!" Zelo jumped "I told you before"
 
"Well, I can't leave this to you guys" I smiled at the annoyed look Zelo gave me.
 
"Let's go find Youngjae" Himchan smiled and nudged Jongup in the side "You in?"
 
"Deh, of course"
 
~~~~~~
 
~Daehyun's POV~
 
I was shocked, to say the least, and those delicious apples didn't help me melt the fear that had started to root in my stomach along with an uneasy feeling.
 
"What if something has happened to Youngjae? What if we're too late? What if they have forced him to do something he will regret for the rest of his life? And what if he refused? What will happen then? What if they decided that he wasn't worth their trouble and and...kill him?..."
 
I fisted my hair as i sat down on the bed in the small room. I wanted to scream out of frustration and fear. I wanted to scream at god for being to unfair but nothing came out as i sat in silence, thoughts wandering my confused mind.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Jongup's POV~
 
"I wonder if Youngjae is okay" I sat on the bed, following Himchan's movements as he searched for his toothbruth. "I can't believe he's an hacker"
 
Himchan stopped in his movements and walked over to me.
 
"He'll be okay" He said, kissing my forehead before heading towards the bathroom.
 
I sighed and looked around the big room that Himchan and I were going to share. The walls were red and even so the lamp, the bed sheets, the curtains and even the door knob was painted in the same red color.
 
The room consisted of only one big bed, meaning we would have to share. I blushed at the memory of the last time we slept together. Himchan had been ashamed for a long time after that but i really didn't mind. 
 
The bathroom door opened and Himchan stepped out in only his pajama pants.
 
"Your turn" He said holding the door open.
 
I shuffled over with my toothpaste and toothbrush and closed the door, blushing a little from the sight. When i was done changing into my own pajama pants and stepped out, i found Himchan already in bed.
 
I carefully slipped under the covers and shuffled closer to Himchan's face, laying an arm around his waist and buried my face in chest. Himchan put his arms around me and we fell asleep in each others embrace. 
__________
A/N Youngjae's "secret" is out! lol It's not that big of a secret but yeah he's a hacker....a smart one...and a wanted one... XD
I really enjoy reading all the comments and your thoughts about the chapters, thank you! <3