Vacation

This Is Our Story

 

~Himchan's POV~
 
Thoughts and questions was rambling through my mind as i ran down the corridor.
 
'Was he okay? Was he hurt? Why didn't he tell me or talk to me?'
 
I ran past a corner, only to bump into someone. That 'someone' happened to be my girlfriend.
 
"oh, Bianhe" I quickly apologized.
 
"No worries. Where are you going in such a hurry?" She frowned cutely and tilted her head.
 
"Uhh...emm...looking for a friend! I'll see ya later!" I waved and began running again.
 
"Uhh..yeah" she waved back.
 
I reached out of the big school gate and began running to the first place i came to think of. Most people would probably look for him at the dance class but i knew it was too crowded for him. He wants to be alone, alone in a place where nobody will find him.
 
And i knew exactly where that was, the old parking house.
It's old and completely abandoned...a perfect hiding place.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Zelo's POV~
 
The school hours had ended and i was on my way home. The street was beginning to become dark as the winter comes closer everyday. 
 
I hurriedly walked down the street, my heartbeat raising at my every step. I felt myself becoming more and more scared as i kept looking around me.
 
In every corner i could see the stinky, old man standing with his whisky tightly clutched in his dirty hand. His dark eyes following my every step.
 
My heart was pounding loudly against my chest and i began walking faster and faster until i ran. Every dark alley, every dark corner, everywhere stood the same old man. Chasing me.
 
My breath hitched when i reached my door, flunging it open and crashing inside, locking it tightly before leaning against it.
 
This is how it is everyday, every night. I haven't gotten much sleep at all since I ended up at the hospital. 
 
This is the times when i think of Yongguk. 
 
I want him beside me, taking all the fear from me, making me forget all the bad things. I want to fall asleep, knowing that he will stay by my side and be there when i wake up. I want him to protect me...
 
I heaved a long shaky breath and closed my eyes.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Youngjae's POV~
 
I was worn out and tired when i reached my apartment. It had been a hectic day of hiding and nervous breakdowns.
 
I was about to turn the key when i noticed that the door was already unlocked. Puzzled i carefully went inside, closing the door behind me. 
 
"Hello?"
 
The apartment was quite, only my own footsteps could be heard as i made my way through the hall. I began to feel an uneasy feeling in my stomach...something was awfully wrong. 
 
I carefully walked into the living room and looked around, only to find it empty.
 
"Hello?" 
 
The last thing i heard was some shuffling behind me and the world spinning around me before everything went pitch black.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Daehyuns POV~
 
I was on my way over to Youngjae's house, to end all this nonsense that began to slowly eat up my patience, when I saw Zelo running down the street.
 
'Is he living nearby? And why is he running?'
 
I didn't think much more about it as i continued my walk to Youngjae's house, planning to make up with the latter.
 
I reached his door and drew a breath before knocking on the door. I waited for a while but there was no answer and when i pulled the handle, the door opened.
 
I stepped inside with a frown. 
 
I reached the living room but Youngjae was nowhere to be seen. I began searching through the whole apartment, my breath increasing with every empty room i discovered. 'What the heck is going on? Where the hell are you?'
 
I leaned against the counter when i noticed a red sticker attached to the refrigerator. 'I've gone on a weeks vacation at the countryside. Don't search for me. -Youngjae'
 
I furrowed my eyebrows more and more as i read the note over and over again.
 
"What!? Vacation!?"
 
~~~~~~
 
~Jongup's POV~
 
I had the music on full blast, almost breaking the speakers as i danced with all my might. My body drenched in sweat as i moved along the asphalt.
 
I was trying to ease my burning heart, ease the hurting feeling. It felt as if someone had torn my heart apart into a million tiny pieces.
 
The boy i had secretly adored for years, the boy that i had come to fall in love with, had a girlfriend. A beautiful young lady with long silky black hair.
 
I should have known he would never love me back, i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up because now i have to pay the heavy prize, and it hurts.
 
I made a final spin before collapsing on the floor, panting as i closed my eyes.
 
I was startled when i heard the music slowly become lower until it completely stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Himchan standing by the stereo.
 
"Ugh!" I grunted and stood up.
 
"Leave me alone, Himchan"
 
"Why?"
 
"Just leave me alone!" I started to get worked up. Didn't he have a  girlfriend to go to?
 
"What if i don't want to? Just tell me what's wrong, Jongup" Himchan took a few steps towards me.
 
I began packing my bag, ignoring Himchan's questions. I just wanted to leave.
 
"Why are you being like this?!...Jongup!" Himchan raised his voice slightly but i could hear the concern in his voice, but i didn't need his pity. What i need i can't get, it's already out of my reach.
 
I felt myself getting angrier by the second.
 
"BECAUSE I ING LOVE YOU KIM HIMCHAN!!....AND IT ING HURTS!..."
________
A/N Thank you everyone for your awesome comments! You have no idea what it means. It's all the comments that makes me want to write! <3