The escape

This Is Our Story

 

"Y-Yo-Youngjae?"
 
"Himchan!?" Youngjae pointed with his mouth agape "and Yongguk? What the hell are you doing here?! and with guns? What the?!"
 
"..."
 
Youngjae sighed and took in the gaping faces in front of him "What are you doing here? And for god sake, close your mouths!"
 
"What are you doing here?!" Himchan pointed an accusing finger at Youngjae, his brain all jelly from the confusing situation.
 
"I'm here because these guys wants to get those money and they obviously can't do it without my help, so here i am...helping them"
 
"W-What?" Himchan pointed to himself and Yongguk "But that's what we're doing! Why are y..OW!"
 
Himchan held a hand on his head where he had just been smacked by Yongguk, giving him a 'what was that for?' look.
 
"Pabo! Don't you remember? His parents told us the gangs wanted him to do these things" Yongguk pretended to smack him again, making Himchan winch and almost fall on his back.
 
"So...You" Himchan looked at Youngjae "are here to hack this bank so they can get through?"
 
Youngjae sighed "Yes"
 
"And you're really a hacker?"
 
"Yes"
 
"And you have a really ugly face"
 
"Yes...wait, WHAT?!"
 
Himchan couldn't hold in his laughter as he watched Youngjae's annoyed expression.
 
"He's right" Yongguk who had been laughing along with Himchan looked suddenly concerned "What have you done? It's bruised pretty bad"
 
"Oh!" Youngjae lifted a hand to his yellow bruise on his cheek and hissed at the pain "It's not that bad"
 
Himchan and Yongguk did their death glare and stared him down with a 'are you serious' look.
 
Youngjae just ignored them and sat down and opened up his bag. "Aren't you supposed to do your job?" He packed up a small laptop and a small USB.
 
"Huh? oh! yeah"
 
Both Himchan and Yongguk started scanning the area again. The street in front of the bank was occupied with a few people and a few cars that drove by. The building they sat on were surrounded by streets all around it and on the street to their left stood the black van Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup were in.
 
As if on cue Youngjae asked "Where's the others? And you still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here?"
 
Yongguk didn't take his eyes from his aim as he answered "Actually, we are here to save you and the others are in the van on the street to the left"
 
"What?" Youngjae looked up from his screen where he was currently hacking the security system, starting with the cameras. "Save me? How the heck were you suppose to do that? Like this!?"
 
Himchan turned to Younjae with a grin "It worked didn't it? You're here."
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes.
 
After a while of silence, only the sounds of Youngjae pressing on the keyboard and the light wind blowing could be heard, Himchan suddenly spoke "You know what guys?"
 
Himchan continued without waiting for an answer "What if you fail to hack the security system?"
 
"Bwoh?! That's insane! Of course i won't! It's a piece of cake" Youngjae snapped.
 
"Think about it!" Himchan pouted "I mean...wouldn't that be very unfortunate" He blinked.
 
Yongguk suddenly jerked his head up "Himchan...I never thought i would say this but...you're a genius" a gummy grin had formed on his features.
 
~~~~~~
 
"Ugh! What's taking them so long?" Zelo slumped back into the seat of the black van, squeezed in between Daehyun and Jongup.
 
In the front seat sat two unknown team members, waiting impatiently for orders from the leader that no one actually knew who it was.
 
Zelo sat there nervous and impatient when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He glanced at the ones in the front seat. They were engrossed in the street outside and didn't pay them much attention.
 
He carefully slipped it out and glanced at the message that Himchan apparently had sent him. He frowned at the message.
 
"When you get the orders, run to the shop across from where you are now and wait. I'll explain later."
 
He nudged Daehyun in the side and showed him the message, he too frowned and glanced at the two in the front seat. The next second a buzzing could be heard from one of the guys transceivers and he gave a sign to move.
 
They all stepped out from the van and started moving upwards the street. Zelo and the others walked a little behind the others and just when they turned the corner, Daehyun took Jongup's hand and darted for the shop with Zelo following closely behind.
 
They ran through the doors and Zelo immediately took out his phone. Just as he did, a new message could be read on the screen.
 
"Walk up on the roof of the tall building in front of you when the coast is clear, make sure no one sees you! I'll see ya soon! ;)"
 
Zelo frowned 'Who the hell sends a emoticon in this situation?' "Freak" he muttered before he turned to Daehyun and the confused Jongup.
 
"Up there" Zelo pointed to the tall building and glanced through the window of the shop "We have to hurry"
 
~~~~~~
 
Mean while Youngjae was frantically tapping away on his keyboard, Yongguk following the movements of the two men that had been seperated from Zelo and the others and Himchan who tapped on his phone.
 
"Himchan call the police" Youngjae ordered and picked up his transceiver. "Change of plans. Those who reamin of group one, go on as planned"
 
Yongguk saw how the men debated a few seconds after the message but soon enough they walked inside the big automatic doors.
 
"Caught" Youngjae smiled devilishly.
 
The door swung open and the three caught eye of a confused Zelo, a panting Jongup and a sweating Daehyun.
 
All three of them widened their eyes and stared at Youngjae. "Y-You" Daehyun pointed his finger at him. 
 
"Yes..me" Youngjae huffed, annoyed by all the pointing of fingers lately.
 
"We don't have much time, we have to leave now" Yongguk laid down the gun in his bag and stood up, followed by Himchan and Youngjae.
 
As they walked down the stairs they were met by a lifeless man laying on the steps.
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot" Youngjae rubbed his forehead. It was the man who was supposed to guard him but since it seemed they didn't have any problem to take him out he continued walking.
 
They all ran down the stairs, half of them not knowing what the was going on and just following the lead.
 
Out on the street they continued running and crossed street after street until they finally entered a huge shopping mall, catching their breath as they walked among the crowd.
 
"Mind telling what is going on?" Jongup was draped in sweat just like the others and he was utterly confused.
 
"First of all, we have to get out of here and i suggest Youngjae call his parents or something" Yongguk turned to Youngjae.
 
"I don't have a phone"
 
Zelo stretched out his arm "Use mine"
 
After a talk to Youngjae's parents, they waited on a bench inside the mall where they had full view of the street outside and the by passers.
 
Soon enough a familiar car pulled up and they went outside, greeted Youngjae's parents and drove off out of the city.
________
A/N To be honest, i think this chapter is a little boring...but yeah, i hope you enjoyed reading anyway! :)